The Handyman - Cover

The Handyman

Copyright© 2011 by Sirdar

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A young man who has inherited a lot of money is in a boring job. He meets a young lady who is engaged to be married and his boss's daughter. He loses his job because of his friendship

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Pregnancy  

Tony was more than happy with Freda as his cook and housekeeper. Freda was a nice lady and a war widow who had originally lived on a local council estate. Her husband having been killed in Afghanistan. She was living on an army widows pension, and with what Tony paid her, and now living on the premises and having two large bedrooms between her and Joan her sixteen year old daughter made life so much easier and she was able to save money. She desperately wanted Joan to go to University and make a career for herself. Joan would help her mother with the housework when she had time. From the very beginning Tony helped Joan with her studies, and soon they had became quite close friends.

Joan frequently confided in Tony about life at school, and her boyfriends. She was the kind of girl with the looks and personality that could afford to be selective and was in great demand. But Joan was no fool, Tony had never hidden his many affairs and Joan had developed quite deep feelings for him. Her sex life was nothing to boast about, with most lads her age lacking experience and only concerned in satisfying themselves

He had originally paid Freda for three days a week but now with Freda living in the house the whole arrangement had changed,, and Freda would work as required doing what was required, she cleaned and cooked Tony's meals, and did the laundry and whatever else was needed This arrangement suited both of them. Occasionally Joan would stand in for her mother.

When eventually Joan took her "O" Levels she got five grade "A"s Tony said to Freda. She deserves a reward for doing so well."

"She does, I am proud of her. But that was your coaching that made all the difference."

"What would she like do you think?" Tony asked.

"She has her mind set on saving up to see a particular play at the Apollo in the West End."

"Well if I pay for the two of you would you like to take her.?" Tony asked.

"No Tony - I am afraid that's not my scene, you pay you take her. She will enjoy that"

Tony asked Joan if she would like to go and see the play, as a reward for doing so well in her studies, and she jumped into his arms and kissed him on the lips in her enthusiasm.

"Oh yes please Tony."

The day before the theatre trip Tony took Joan shopping, and bought her a new evening dress, shoes, evening bag and fur wrap. She was so surprised and so happy, that Tony got almost as much pleasure himself, from seeing her so happy. Her mother paid for her to have her hair done. On the night of the performance, Tony had ordered a chauffer driven Limousine, to take them to the West End for an early dinner, and then to take them home after the show. In the car on the way home, the happy girl cuddled up against him and fell asleep in his arms,

Tony had to admit to himself that he was highly attracted to her, but he never in any way attempted to start anything with her at all. But all the way home the fact that he had such an attractive teenager in his arms caused him some discomfort. But the Saturday morning following the trip Tony awoke to find that he was not alone in bed. He was surprised on opening his eyes to realise that it was a near naked Joan

"What are you doing here, Honey," Tony asked Joan, enjoying the sensations of her warm teenage body so close to him as he came fully awake.

He suspected he knew what she wanted, and he realised that to deny her now, could cause a rift in their friendship that would be hard to heal, anyway, he was too far gone himself to turn her away that easily. He reached down to run his fingers through her lovely blonde hair as she lay in his arms. Joan was just an amazing very attractive and very sexy teenager.

"Oh Joan love what do you think you are doing?"

"I'm want you to make love to me - let me say thank-you in my own way. Please let me show you just how much you mean to me Tony. " She said as she looked down at him with her blue sparkling eyes.

"How did you get in?" Tony asked.

"I told mother I would get your breakfast, and look after you this morning, as she is not too well, she had a lie in. I told her that I'd take care of you, until she gets back from the doctors."

"But you are too young, and this is not right."

Her pretty face just smiled down at him as she kept her hand moving up and down on his cock.

"Joan I'm very fond of you, but this is all wrong." Tony felt himself blushing.

"I am sixteen which means that it is legal for me to have sex if I wish, and every time we are together, and when you let me sit on your lap I can feel your cock getting hard, so don't say that you did not want to make love to me, and I have wanted you to love me properly, for yonks now, so now I have had to take the initiative, because you would not. So don't get all up tight with me. If you fuck me, and we become lovers it does not mean that I am going to want to marry you - though in one way I would love to. The thought of you making love to me every night, and making lots of babies with me is very exciting. But for now let us just become lovers. That is unless you don't love me?."

"Of course I love you and I find you very sexy, but there are different types of love.!"

Tony's voice trailed off

"Why is it that your cock always gets hard when I am around you then Tony dear? Joan asked

"Mother knows how I feel about you, and she doesn't really mind. If she did, do you think she would have left me alone in here with you?" Joan raised her eyebrows in question.

"Uh, no but..." Tony couldn't think of what to say.

"No buts. Now just come here, and make love to me." She insisted as she lay on top of him and kissed him passionately on the lips Joan moved over on the bed, and motioned for Tony to get on top of her. Tony gave in. He rolled over on top of the blonde sexy teenager, "OK," he said, as he started sucking on one nipple, while he massaged the other with his left hand. His right hand reached down between Joan's legs, and started massaging her shaven pussy.

"Oh Tony How did you know that I love to have my tits sucked? Do that some more. Push your finger right up inside! Augghh!"

As the 16-year-old girl began to climax around his probing finger.

"Oh that feels so lovely. Now love me properly. Please?"

Joan's pleading was just too much, and he had to admit this was something he had wanted to do for a very long time. Tony got between the girl's legs, and positioned his rampant cock at the entrance to her shaven pussy. He pushed his cock gently into her pussy, and he could feel the tightness surround the head of his cock, and then gradually move down his cock as he pushed inside her, at first it was almost painful, she was so much tighter than of his other previous girl friends in his experience. The squeezing of her vagina as she started to move her hips in time with his movements, was mind blowing as she tried to milk the sperm up from his balls and into her eager young womb. Tony knew that he could not last very long under these conditions.

"Joan, slow up," he cautioned the madly humping girl, "I'm going to cum!"

"Do it," she grunted. "Cum in me. ' I want your baby juice right up inside me."

Shouldn't I pull out?" Tony asked, "I don't want to make a baby in you."

It's Ok Tony" Joan said in a breathless voice "'I'm on the pill. Squirt your juices into me"

Suddenly she grabbed him in an embrace that threatened to choke him as her pussy speeded up, and her vaginal muscles started to spasm around his cock. Tony's cock began to spew his juices into the pussy of the climaxing teenager. Finally, he slowed to a trickle of sperm leaking from the head of his cock into her still spasming pussy.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.