Angela Transformed - Cover

Angela Transformed

Copyright© 2011 by Vulgus

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A teenage girl, a naive young student at an all girl catholic school, experiences a life altering experience one day on her way home from school. I know. The story is too long. I apologize.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   MaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

It was eight thirty when we got back to the house. Lisa and I reported in and were on our way upstairs when mom called after me from the foot of the stairs, “Angela, I’d like to talk to you for a minute. Let’s go to the kitchen.”

Lisa took the bags of clothing from me and went upstairs. I went to the kitchen with mom.

We sat at the table and I waited to find out what this is about. Normally, it’s Lisa who gets taken aside and talked to about something. She’s the screw up in the family. Well, the twins spend a lot of time in trouble, too. But for some reason everyone seems to expect it from them. I sometimes think they could get away with murder as long as they cleaned the gun and put it away when they were through using it to kill someone. The bar for them just isn’t very high.

I’ve never had this happen to me before. Except for some of the things I did today I don’t think I’ve ever done anything wrong. I know mom can’t possibly have heard about what I did at the mall this evening so I’m not worried on that account. But I’m curious and the worried look on mom’s face is making me uncomfortable.

Once we were seated at the table facing each other she didn’t seem to know what she was going to say. We sat in silence for an uncomfortably long time. Minutes passed before she sighed and sat forward in her seat. She rested her arms on the table and looked down at her hands for a moment, obviously still trying to think of the best way to say what’s on her mind. Finally, she looked up and said, “I was just beginning to hope you didn’t get that gene.”

She seemed to be waiting for my response. I had no response! I didn’t have a clue! I have no idea what she’s talking about. She saw my confusion and said, “I was that way when I was young.”

That way? What way?!

She laughed quietly and said, “That’s not completely true. It never goes away. I’m still that way. Lisa was that way even before she entered puberty! I never could get that girl to keep her skirts down. I’m really surprised she hasn’t turned into a huge slut.”

I’m starting to get an idea of what this is about. But I’m not entirely certain I’m hearing her right. My mom just doesn’t talk like this!

She’s watching my face. She can see I’ve at least figured out what the subject is. I suppose in her mind the fact that I know what she’s talking about is just more evidence I’m changing. She sounded nervous when she asked, “Is Lisa making you do those things? Would you be following in her footsteps if she left you alone?”

“Mom! I wore a miniskirt for the first time in my life today! What is it you think I’m doing?!”

But she knows. Somehow she knows. I don’t know how. I can see my innocent act isn’t fooling her, though.

She ignored my protestations of innocence and said, “Answer my question.”

I took a deep breath and thought about what I should tell her. I don’t want to tell her about the man in the park. I know how she’ll react to that. I don’t want her to be worried about some sexual predator lurking in the bushes less than a block from our home. I know the things the man with the camera did, the things which set into motion all the things I did today are wrong. But is he really all that dangerous? I don’t think so.

I certainly can’t discuss the exciting things we did at the mall this evening. I have no idea what’s going to happen tomorrow. But I definitely can’t tell her Lisa and I are going to go for a ride with three boys, three seniors.

Well, that isn’t entirely true. I don’t know exactly what’s going to happen with those boys tomorrow. But I have a very good idea where it’s leading. I’ll be shocked if I’m still a virgin by this same time tomorrow.

Mom is still waiting. I have to say something. I could only think to say, “Lisa isn’t making me do anything. She...”

I didn’t know where to go with that. What is it safe to say to my mother about the changes in me? What can I say without worrying her even more?

I was saved from having to finish that sentence. Mom reached out and took my hand. She held it in hers and said, “We need to talk. And I need you to be honest with me. I’ll be honest with you and talk to you like an adult if you’ll be honest with me. Can we make that deal?”

It sounds like a trap. But what can I say? I can’t sit here and say I’m going to keep secrets from her or lie to her. I’ve been neatly backed into a corner. I finally nodded. But I’m certain I’ll regret it.

She smiled nervously and said, “Good. I’ll start.”

There was a short pause after which mom sighed and said, “I’m just like Lisa ... and apparently like you now. I thought you were going to be the lucky one. But it’s becoming obvious you have it in you, too.

“Honey, I was like Lisa when I was growing up. I was an exhibitionist.”

She chuckled and said, “That makes it sound as though I outgrew it, as though it went away. I’m still an exhibitionist. I’m much more discreet about it now. But the desire never leaves you. Not once you find it. It’s something that can be a powerful force in a girl’s life because, to be blunt, it’s a powerful aphrodisiac.”

I looked at her skeptically. Mom has always been pretty cool. But she has never been anything but a typical mother. She has never exhibited any sign of any overt sexual behavior that I can remember.

She saw the disbelief written clearly on my face. She squeezed my hand and said, “I spent more time hanging upside down on the monkey bars at the playground when I was a little girl than you spent on your feet. I wore short skirts from the moment I was old enough to dress myself. Before Lisa was born I owned more sheer blouses than you have knee socks. From the time I started buying my own clothes I never bought a pair of panties without wondering what the men who saw them were going to think. I still don’t.”

“You still do it?!!!”

She blushed. But I knew in an instant that she’s only embarrassed because now I know her secret. She isn’t embarrassed because she’s an exhibitionist.

She smiled and nodded. “Sometimes. Not as much as we did in the past. But it still excites us.”

“Us?”

“Yes. Us. It’s something your father and I have done together since we started dating.”

“Dad knows! But he’s so...”

Mom chuckled and said, “Only with you and Lisa. And he’s just about given up on Lisa. Honey, I’m not going to tell you not to do it. I wish you wouldn’t. I wish I could knock some sense into both your heads. But that would make me one hell of a hypocrite.

“I just want to make certain you’re doing it because you want to and not because Lisa is making you do something you don’t want to do. And I want you to be careful. There are a lot of minefields out there. A girl can get hurt and I’d hate to see that happen to you. You’re my baby girl.”

I’m stunned! I don’t know if I’m more shocked to learn my mother is an exhibitionist or that dad knows about it. Or am I just freaking out because she’s actually telling me about it?!

I asked, “Does Lisa know about you? Did you have this talk with her?”

She sighed and said, “I never had the chance. Lisa went straight from diapers to sexy panties with the intention of showing them off. I didn’t realize she was anything but a normal little girl who was a bit careless with her legs until it was too late. I knew she was like me from the time she was eight years old.

“Your father and I talked about having her talk to someone, a professional. We even found someone and she went for one session, for what they called an evaluation. We were told by some self-important, bearded old fart who thought he was the latest incarnation of Freud that she’s normal and we were overreacting.

“I knew better. But that was the end of that. So no, I’ve never talked to Lisa about it.”

There was a long, uncomfortable silence before I said, “Before I answer your question, I want you to know that Lisa isn’t a slut. She isn’t a virgin. But she only did it once, about three months ago.”

Mom seemed very relieved to hear it. But I’m more worried about how she’s going to react to my next admission.

Before I continued I asked, “How much do you want to know? You’ve been surprisingly frank with me. And I gave you my word. I’ll tell you what you want to know. But I’m just as uncomfortable having this conversation as you are. And I don’t want to worry you more than you obviously already are.”

She thought about that for a moment and then said, “I’ll admit I’m worried. But more than that I’m confused. You didn’t seem to have any inclination towards this sort of behavior until today. Until you can convince me I’m wrong I have to assume Lisa is responsible for the change. I think I’d know if you showed any interest in exhibitionism before today. You didn’t. I know because I’ve watched for some sign of it. What brought this on all of a sudden?”

The answer to that question is the one thing I most don’t want her to know. I don’t want her worrying about perverts in the park. That is, after all, the least of her worries.

“I wish you hadn’t asked. But I gave you my word. If it makes you feel any better, Lisa wasn’t the catalyst. When I was on the way home from Riverside yesterday afternoon I was stopped in the park by a weirdo. He didn’t threaten me. He didn’t do or say anything to make me think he would hurt me. He...

“You aren’t going to like hearing this. He took my picture. He made me turn around in a circle while he took my picture. Then, when I was facing him again, he asked me to lift my skirt up to my waist and turn around again. I did.

“He never once threatened me. He didn’t even order me to do it. Not really. It was more like he asked me to do it and then cajoled me until I went along.

“I’ll admit that when he first jumped out into the path in front of me I thought I was going to be raped or murdered. But he was actually kind of polite. I don’t know why I let him make me do those things. I just know that once I was away from him and knew I was safe I suddenly realized that it was the most exciting thing I’ve ever done. I was ... turned on!

“Last night, Lisa noticed I was quieter than usual and she got me to talk about it. I felt even better after I talked to her. She didn’t talk me into anything, either. This morning she loaned me a pair of her panties. They were just a pair of bikini panties, the kind every girl in town except me wears all the time. But all day long I wore them and thought about the way they look on me and I just felt so damn sexy! For the first time in my life I felt sexy. I liked it.”

I don’t want to say more than that. I can’t tell her about flashing the twins and I certainly don’t want to mention what I did at the mall this evening. I hoped we could end the conversation there. But I wasn’t that lucky.

Mom asked, “Were those the panties you were flashing the twins after school?”

“You saw that?!!”

She smiled and said, “Those poor boys will never be the same.”

I couldn’t speak. It’s incredibly embarrassing to know my mother saw me so blatantly flashing my underwear at my brothers after school today.

Mom doesn’t seem upset, though. She asked, “Now you have your own?”

I blushed and nodded.

“You’re excited, aren’t you? This is in you now?”

“I’m sorry if you’re disappointed, mom.”

She squeezed my hand and said, “I’m not disappointed, baby. I’m just worried about you. I know it’s fun. But it can get out of hand if you aren’t careful. It can get away from you and it can put you in danger.”

“I’ll be careful. Speaking of being careful, I know you’re going to hate this. How loud would you scream if I asked about getting on the pill?”

“Do you think you’re ready, sweetheart? You’re so young.”

“I don’t know if I’m ready or not. I’m still a virgin. But I’d hate it if I did get carried away some day and ended up pregnant before I’m ready.”

Okay. That’s being less than entirely honest. But I’m not ready to tell my mother I’m likely to get fucked tomorrow. There I go using the F word again!

She lifted my hand and held it to her face. She looked sad. But she said, “Let’s keep this from your father, okay? I’ll make an appointment with the doctor. I suppose Lisa needs them, too?”

I nodded and said, “Better safe than sorry.”

She kissed my hand and said, “Okay. I’ll take care of it. But this is something your father would really have a problem with. You’re still his little girls. He couldn’t handle knowing his little girls are sexually active ... especially not you. Deal?”

“I promise. And mom, don’t worry about me. I’ll be careful.”

I said it. But even as the words were leaving my mouth I was well aware of how easily I can lose control of a situation. I seem to be very susceptible to being told what to do. The truth is I’m scared to death. But it’s an exciting fear. I was more than ready to go for a ride with Toby and his two friends this evening and let them do anything they wanted to do to me.

I got to my feet and kissed mom. I told her I love her and started toward the stairs. I took about two steps, turned around and wrapped my arms around her. I hugged her with all my might and said, “Thank you. Thank you for worrying. And thank you for opening up and being so honest with me. I feel closer to you than ever before and I wouldn’t have thought that was possible.”

She squeezed my arms and said, “Get the hell out of here before I start crying! Darn kids!”

I kissed the top of her head and rushed upstairs.

I couldn’t wait to tell Lisa about the amazing conversation I just had! But when I got to our room I had to bite my tongue. The twins are there. Alex, the true computer geek and amateur hacker in the family, is sitting at Lisa’s computer. Lisa is standing behind him watching him carefully. He’s been known to snoop in the past and he has used our computers to look at pictures of naked women.

Lisa looked up and smiled when I came in. She almost sounded hopeful when she asked, “Are you in trouble?”

I shook my head but saved the details of my conversation with mom until we’re alone.

Lisa explained, “Alex figured out how to get around the parental controls they put on our computers. I want to show you a website Danny showed me.”

I was about to sit down on my bed to watch when I noticed my new lingerie and my new outfit spread out all over the bed. I looked up to see what’s going on. Lisa and Alex are ignoring me. My eyes went to Allan. He’s sitting on Lisa’s bed watching me. He’s obviously waiting to see how I’m going to react. I can see it in his eyes.

I decided to ignore it. What the hell! If I’m not wearing those things then they’re just cloth, right?

I can tell myself that. But I know what comes to a boy’s mind when he sees those particular items of clothing. He thinks about the parts of a girl’s body they come into contact with. And I already know how little it takes to stimulate the twins. If they can get turned on just from staring at our silhouette on a shower curtain then it doesn’t take much to arouse them.

No one spoke for a couple of minutes. Not until Alex straightened up and said, “There! They’re disabled. I can show you how to put them back on in case anyone checks. But no one ever checks your computers and you’d just forget.”

He turned in his seat and looked at Lisa expectantly. Lisa grinned at me and said, “I had to offer him something in order to get him to do that. I didn’t think you’d mind.”

From the way she said it I know that quite the opposite is true. I have no doubt that I’m most certainly going to mind. I have a sneaking suspicion it has something to do with my new lingerie. As soon as that realization struck me I felt the excitement begin to build.

Lisa came over to where I’m sitting and helped me to my feet. She picked up two of the bra and panty sets we just bought and said, “I offered to let them each select one set for you to try on and model for them in exchange for having the parental controls removed from my computer. Go put one of these on and come back and model them for us.”

She sounds so matter of fact about it. So damn certain I’m going to do what I’m told!

I looked at her in shock for a few seconds but she ignored my obvious consternation. She pushed me toward the door and said, “Hurry up. There’s something I want to show you when you finish modeling.”

I turned and grabbed my robe from the hook on the back of the closet door. Somehow I found myself on the way to the bathroom to change into one of my new bra and panty sets ... because Lisa told me to! I have to do it because that’s the price SHE agreed to pay for the services of one of the boys. I asked myself why she isn’t doing this. She’s the one who’s the big exhibitionist! I’m a mere neophyte!

But like a mindless robot, or like a girl in a trance, I walked across the hall and closed the bathroom door. I hung up my bathrobe and placed the underwear the twins selected for me on the sink counter. I stared at myself in the mirror and thought, ‘I can’t believe I’m doing this!’

And yet for some reason it never occurred to me to refuse. For some reason? That’s bullshit! I know damn well what the reason is. I may be scared. But I’m as turned on as the twins are going to be when I return to my bedroom and remove my robe.

I stood at the counter, looking down at the two new bras and panties without really seeing them as I removed the dress Lisa loaned me. I had the dress half unbuttoned before I really noticed the underwear I’m about to model for the first time. It’s obvious some thought went into the selection. They’ve selected the two sets which will display the most flesh. I don’t think it’s an exaggeration to say they’re the two sluttiest sets chosen from a collection selected for its slut factor.

The dark green bra is a shelf bra. I didn’t try any of them on at the store but I knew when we bought it that it wouldn’t completely cover my nipples. The panties that go with the bra are a sheer string bikini. Looking at them I realize I’m going to have to trim my already sparse growth of pubic hair before I can put them on!

I finished undressing and even as I blushed and asked myself over and over, ‘WHY AM I DOING THIS!!’ I picked up a pair of scissors and carefully trimmed some of the hair around the outer edges of my meager, embarrassingly immature pubic patch. I know the answer, though. I know very well why I’m doing this. I’m doing it because I’m turned on beyond belief.

I don’t want to overdo it. I don’t have a lot of pubic hair to spare. But I don’t want to be embarrassed even further by having hair extending out from around the edges of the front of the little bikini.

It didn’t take long. Not long enough. I removed the tags and stepped into the tiny pair of panties. I pulled them up and snugged them into place. I put the bra on for the first time and looked at my reflection in the mirror as I adjusted the straps. I knew in an instant I couldn’t start with this set. As I feared, all but the bottom third of each of my hard nipples is exposed. The bra serves only to offer up my breasts. It looks as though they’re asking to be touched!

I took the admittedly very sexy bra and panty off and picked up the second set. The panty is the one thing I bought this evening. My ass will be exposed. But at least the bra will cover my nipples. It’s as sheer as the set I just removed. My nipples will be clearly visible through the delicate material. But at least they won’t be offered up and partially uncovered the way they will when I model the green set.

I put them on and stood before the mirror looking at the erotic sight my two little brothers are about to enjoy and wondering again why I’m doing this.

But even as I wondered I felt the excitement level rising quickly. I can hear my blood pounding in my ears. I can feel my heart beating rapidly. It scares me that I enjoy this as much as I obviously do. It scares me even more that it turns me on so much more when someone orders me to do something like this! I don’t know much about kinky. But I’m pretty certain this sort of behavior qualifies.

It’s amazing to me that I never suspected these things about myself. It was never apparent until Thursday afternoon when I was accosted in the park. It might have ended there if not for Lisa. I’m so very grateful to her for taking me on this exciting journey, exploring a side of me I never even knew existed.

Now that I’m exploring the submissive side of me that has been uncovered I’m enjoying the hell out of it. I’m scared, though. I remembered mom’s warning. But her warning wasn’t necessary. I know how dangerous this can be. These are the dangerous behaviors girls are warned about from a very early age.

I suppose that’s part of the excitement. And there can be no question what I’m doing is exciting. I know because my stomach is churning and my heart is beating wildly as I put my robe on and returned to my bedroom.

Lisa is sitting at her desk looking calm, cool and collected. She should be calm. She isn’t about to remove her robe and stand before our horny little brothers, nearly naked for their entertainment! The twins are sitting side by side on my bed with expressions on their faces that are hard to describe. They’re excited. I can certainly understand that. Hell! I’m excited, too! The obvious lust I see on their faces disturbs me even though I expect it and I understand it. Even so, that’s a look a girl doesn’t ever expect to see on her brother’s face. Or at least I never expected to see it.

I know, though, that any reluctance I feel is just a lingering vestige of the girl I was before the event which changed my life in the park yesterday. I don’t doubt my reservations will fade quickly. They can’t possibly withstand the flood of hormones overwhelming my system now.

I think I’m more surprised when I realize I see the same look of lust on Lisa’s face! It isn’t as obvious with her. But I see it. She’s enjoying this, too! In a roundabout way I’m turning my sister on!

Seeing the veiled look of arousal on her face I can’t help thinking back to earlier this evening, remembering the outrageous thing she did to me in the changing booth. The way she came in and plastered her hand over my crotch, sending me over the edge into an enormous orgasm right there in the mall!

I shut the bedroom door and looked around at the expectant looks on the faces of all three of my siblings. The aura of sexual excitement in the room is palpable. I’ve gone this far. But can I actually bring myself to remove my robe and let my brothers see me like this?! Even Lisa has never gone that far!

That momentous decision was taken out of my hands. I wasn’t to be given an opportunity to balk. Lisa stood up and guided me to a place directly in front of the twins who are now sitting side by side on my bed. She stood behind me for a moment, no doubt letting the suspense build. I waited for the command to remove my robe but it never came. She reached around and cupped her hands over my breasts through the thin material of my robe. She looked over my shoulder at the nearly orgasmic expressions of lust on my brother’s faces and asked, “Would you boys like to see these?”

I looked down at their lust crazed faces and I was drawn in. I’m still scared silly. But Christ I’m turned on! Even though I know now that I want to, I’m not sure I could have done it on my own. I’m not certain my muscles would have obeyed me. However, I was saved from having to make that decision. Lisa’s hands slid down to the belt holding my robe closed.

I became conscious of the fact that I’m holding my breath as her fingers pulled the ends, untying the bow in slow motion to let my brothers’ anticipation grow. I thought I might faint when the robe fell open enough to display the sheer patch of cloth over my tingling pussy to the feverish gaze of my two brothers. They both leaned forward for a closer look as if their movements had been choreographed.

I stood there submissively, moaning quietly in a strange combination of incredible excitement and almost unbearable humiliation. At that point I’m not even sure I would have been capable of lucid speech. I was suddenly very warm. It felt as if the temperature in the room must have shot up twenty degrees in about that many seconds.

It isn’t just my brain that’s fried. My entire body is suffused with heat. It seems to be radiating from the small area of my body only just barely covered by the tiny patch of cloth over my pubic mound.

No one spoke. No one moved for a long moment. It was as if the entire world was just put on pause. The boys gazed at my pussy, obviously getting the best look they’ve ever gotten at that part of girl’s anatomy. Or at least the anatomy of a live girl and not a dirty picture they found on the internet.

I know what they can see. I just spent several minutes looking at myself in the mirror. The panel covering that part of my body is so sheer it really only adds color to the view. It hides nothing.

Lisa watched over my shoulder as they stared at me for the longest time. I’m not able to see her face. But now, for the first time really, I know how her mind works. I know what she’s feeling. This turns her on as much as it turns the boys on ... as much as it turns me on!

She raised her hands to the collar of my robe and my rapidly beating heart began to beat even faster. I held my breath once more as my sister slowly slipped my robe down and off.

I might as well be naked! My hard nipples are peeking out through the sheer fabric of my new bra, aching to be touched.

Allan and Alex stared in awe, unable to speak. I didn’t want to. But I couldn’t help noticing the erections pressing up against the thin, jersey running shorts they’re wearing. Though my brothers are only thirteen years old their erections look huge to me! Looking at them I can’t help wondering what the erections on those three older, larger seniors we’re going to meet in the park tomorrow afternoon are going to look like?! Because there’s no doubt in my mind I’m going to see them, see them and more!

Thankfully, that terrifying train of thought was interrupted when Lisa softly ordered me to turn around slowly and let the boys get a good look at me.

The image of my totally exposed ass in the little thong I’m wearing flashed through my lust-soaked brain. My horny brothers are about to see my naked ass!

Even before I began to obey Lisa’s command my mind flashed back to the man who accosted me in the park yesterday, the stranger who set all these bizarre events in motion. What I did for him then and what I’m doing for Lisa and the twins now somehow merged into one exciting, embarrassing act of submission.

On shaky legs I began to turn slowly. I paused for a few long seconds when my back was to them, enjoying the warmth of their gaze on my naked ass. I swear I could actually feel it! My eyes met Lisa’s in those few seconds and we smiled warmly at each other. But then I drew a much-needed breath and continued to turn until I faced the twins again.

My brain screamed that I shouldn’t be doing this sort of thing, especially not with my brothers. They’re too young. And they’re my brothers for Christ’s sake! But my body harbors no such reservations. I know in my heart I’m at least as excited as they are.

I continued to stand there in the absence of any further instructions. Nearly naked, close enough they could have touched me. I’m close enough that I can feel the light touch of their warm breath on my stomach, or if I can’t I imagine I can.

It seems as though I can feel their eyes as they crawl all over my body, thoroughly examining every nook and cranny, every pore. But as you might expect, they focused primarily on the three major points of interest.

I stood there, struggling to breathe and waiting to be told what to do. I’m waiting for Lisa to break the spell, to send me back across the hall to put on and model the second set of lingerie they selected for me. I’ve become so caught up in the erotic display I’m providing for my brothers I didn’t even realize Lisa has left the room!

I didn’t realize it until Alex placed his hand on my thigh and gently applied pressure. He wants me to spread my legs farther apart for him!

I glanced around, looking for Lisa to tell me what to do. It’s only then I see that the bedroom door is standing open and Lisa has disappeared! I saw movement in the hallway and nearly panicked until I realized it’s Lisa. She’s on her way back from the bathroom with my clothes and the second bra and panty set I’m supposed to model in her hands.

She closed the door and her eyes went right to where Alex’s hand is resting on my thigh. Alex explained to her, “I’m trying to get her to spread her legs so we can see better.”

Lisa looked at me and cocked her eyebrow as if to say, “Well? What are you waiting for?”

I gave in to the gentle pressure of my brother’s warm, moist hand. I let him guide my leg until he was satisfied with the view. The little bastard was devious enough to slowly slide his hot hand up over my mound before slowly, reluctantly taking it away.

I don’t know what he got out of that brief touch. But my body shook uncontrollably when his fingers trailed up over my slit, dancing briefly over my hypersensitive clit. I nearly groaned out loud! Unfortunately, his fingers were gone too quickly! Another microsecond and I’m certain I would have climaxed! I’m certain I could have climaxed just from the light touch of my brother’s fingertips on my tingling mound!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.