Angela Transformed - Cover

Angela Transformed

Copyright© 2011 by Vulgus

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A teenage girl, a naive young student at an all girl catholic school, experiences a life altering experience one day on her way home from school. I know. The story is too long. I apologize.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   MaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

We walked downstairs together in silence. I noticed one difference immediately. I can feel the waistband of the bikini panties Lisa gave me to wear. I feel the elastic waistband riding low on my hips. It isn’t that they feel like they’re uncomfortable. It isn’t that I’m worried they’ll fall off as I’m walking along. It’s more like they’re reminding me I’m a girl and I’m sexy and desirable. I wasn’t expecting that. At first I wasn’t certain how I felt about it but by the time we reached the kitchen I decided I like it, much to my surprise.

I suppose Lisa’s extremely erotic story of how she lost her virginity may have something to do with what I’m feeling. I’m still having trouble getting those erotic images out of my mind.

When we entered the kitchen mom gave us a very dirty look. She exclaimed, “Where have you two been?! I’ve been calling you for half an hour! Now it’s too late for you to eat breakfast.”

I didn’t know what to say. I certainly can’t explain we’re late because my sister has been telling me how she happily surrendered her virginity to a boy she didn’t know in front of all her best friends. Nor can I make something up. I learned long ago I’m physically incapable of lying. If I try my face turns red and my voice changes. Fortunately, Lisa doesn’t suffer from that handicap. Before I could make a fool of myself, Lisa responded in a calm voice, “Sorry, mom. We started talking about boys and lost track of the time.”

I thought she’d be upset. She just rolled her eyes and chuckled. As she turned away she said, “I’m so glad I’m not a teenager anymore. I wouldn’t go through that again.”

The twins are already on their way to school. For the first time in years, Lisa and I gathered up our things and walked out together. When we were far enough away from the house that we could talk I said, “These panties feel funny. It’s like they want to make themselves known. I can feel that they’re there. I’m constantly aware that I’m wearing sexy underwear.”

She nodded knowingly and asked, “How does that make you feel?”

I didn’t even have to think about it. “Sexy. I kind of like it.”

We turned into the park. As soon as we stepped onto the path she asked me to show her where it all happened yesterday. It isn’t out of our way. We walk that same path every day on the way to school and back. As we walked I said, “Thanks for opening up to me this morning. Your story made me hot. I can’t believe what you did! But what’s important is I don’t think we’ve ever really shared anything so intimate before.

“I guess you we’re probably right. I really am a stick. I’ll try to work on that. In my defense, we may be growing up together, but we’re having very different childhoods. Our home life is similar. But I have a different perspective on a lot of things because I’ve gone to an all-girl school from the first grade on. I don’t have the opportunities you do. The only boys I know are a couple of kids who live nearby, our brothers, and a couple of your friends. No boy has ever told me he likes me, much less stuck his hand inside my clothes and felt me up. I know I could never have done what you did with Toby.”

She chuckled and said, “You wouldn’t have any trouble finding a guy to grope you. You do know you’re hot, right?”

I’ll admit I’m reasonably attractive and I’m aware of it. I just don’t want to admit it out loud. That would be too embarrassing. Instead, I quietly admitted, “I’m afraid of boys.”

“Of course you are! We all are! You just can’t let them know it. There are two things to keep in mind when dealing with boys. The most important thing to remember is boys are just as afraid of girls as we are of them, or at least most of them are. Toby doesn’t seem to be afraid of anything. And there are a lot of them so you can afford to be choosy. Oh, and you can’t trust them. Make that three things.

“They can be a pain in the ass. But they can be a lot of fun and the fun makes up for the other stuff.”

We came around the curve on the portion of the path that’s hidden by the bushes from anyone not also on that portion of the path. I pointed to the place where the pervert accosted me yesterday. We stopped when we reached the spot. I stood there and the memory of what happened was suddenly fresh again. But this time the fear was gone. I wouldn’t want to meet him here again. But now, looking back on it, Christ it had been exciting! I only wish I realized it at the time!

I don’t doubt that the things Lisa has been saying since I told her about it have something to do with how I feel about it now. That and her erotic story this morning detailing how she lost her virginity which still has my hormones pumping.

I became aware of the studious look on her face. She’s watching me. She’s wondering how I feel about it now. I looked at her and she smiled. She said, “You’re okay now, right?”

I returned her reassuring smile and nodded. I said, “Yes. Thanks to you. All of a sudden you’re my idol.”

“Don’t even think it! I’m nobody you want to pattern your life after! But I’m willing to help you get that stick out of your ass if you want.”

I did something then that I don’t remember ever doing before. I hugged my sister. At that moment I felt closer to her than I ever have before.

She didn’t react at first. I think she was stunned. But then she put her arms around me and we hugged like sisters. Not for long, though. After a few seconds she let me go and said, “Come on. Let’s get out of here before someone catches us and thinks were a couple of lezzies.”

We continued on toward school. Our schools are several blocks apart. I’ll be going to the high school with her next year. Our town is too small to support a Catholic High School. In the past I worried about that, about going to school with boys. But I don’t feel that way now. Now I’m looking forward to it. It was at that moment I suddenly realized I’m no longer afraid to go to school with boys. Lisa is changing me already!

We separated just past the intermediate school the twins attend. Lisa continued down the sidewalk to the high school. I turned to the left and walked down the street toward my school.

As soon as I was alone I started thinking about my sexy underwear. I’m still not accustomed to the feel of them. Just wearing them, just knowing I look sexy under my conservative clothing is enough to keep thoughts of sex on my mind.

That’s probably why my thoughts returned to the exciting story she told this morning. I can’t even imagine letting a boy undress me, much less doing it with an audience! But god! It sounds so exciting!

I met up with a couple of friends in the schoolyard. We talked for a few minutes until the bell rang. But I wasn’t paying much attention to our conversation. I was thinking about the life altering event Lisa experienced in her friend’s basement three months ago and I was thinking about what I look like underneath my plaid skirt today in her sexy little panties.

The bell rang and classes started. I began to concentrate on my class work, though it was a struggle at first. After an hour or two it suddenly occurred to me I’m no longer aware that I’m wearing Lisa’s sexy underwear. I mean I’m aware that I’m wearing them. But I can’t really feel them riding low on my hips any longer. I’m comfortable in them. But for some reason, even though I can’t really feel them anymore I still feel sexier just knowing I’m wearing them. I even shocked myself when more than once I found myself thinking how exciting it would be if a boy saw me in those sexy panties.

Whenever I started getting bored in class and my mind began to wander I found myself wondering what it would be like if I were also wearing one of Lisa’s little miniskirts. I’ve never worn a miniskirt. My plaid skirts, the ones I wear to school, all end just above my knees. That’s what our school’s strict dress code demands. Most of my own skirts and dresses are only slightly shorter and some are even slightly longer.

If I were wearing one of Lisa’s little skirts my thighs would be exposed almost to my crotch right now. I can only imagine what it would be like to have so much of my flesh uncovered. But then, I’m surrounded by girls. I doubt if they’d notice, or care, if my skirt ended just below my ass. The nuns would have a heart attack but my classmates would probably find that amusing. Still, for the first time in my life I found myself wondering what it would be like to have so much Angela on display.

Some of the girls turn their waistbands under and test the limits of our school’s strict dress code every chance they get. The nuns don’t miss a trick. They see to it that no one gets away with it for long. But I’ve never done it. Until this moment I’ve never had the desire to dress that way. I’ve never been a person who’s comfortable attracting attention. I’ve always been comfortable with my skirts ending just above my knees. Actually, I can’t remember ever giving it much thought before.

But now things are changing in my life. My older sister may not be a good influence, but she certainly has suddenly become an influence. I find myself thinking about her, about the things she does to tease guys and amuse herself. I know the things she’s doing are wrong, or at least I think I do. But it doesn’t seem like anyone is getting hurt and the more I think about it the more exciting it sounds to play those harmless games.

Somehow, all these thoughts about sexy underwear, miniskirts and ... I’m not sure what to call it, showing off? All these thoughts leave me thinking about the man who accosted me in the park yesterday. I suppose it’s understandable. That’s the event which started me thinking about all this. I know my fears at the time were justified. Girls are raped and killed every day. Not around here. But we hear about things like that happening in other places.

Now I find myself wondering what it would have been like for me yesterday if I knew at the time that he wouldn’t hurt me. Would I have been excited? I think I might. After all, once he let me go, once I was home and I realized I was safe that had been my reaction!

More than any other, this day seemed to drag on. I was as happy as everyone else when the last bell rang. I love school. But just like the other girls I look forward to the weekend. I’m as happy as everyone else when the last bell rings on Friday.

I gathered my things and headed home. I’m not worried about going through the park. I’m not scheduled at Riverside today. I’ll be walking home with all the other kids. I couldn’t be alone on the path today if I wanted to.

As I walked past the intermediate school I saw the twins ahead of me. My first thought was, “Great! I can walk with them!”

I didn’t hurry to catch up. I tailed them home, closing up as we entered the park. It wasn’t until we were a block from our house that I remembered what Lisa said this morning. She told me to be there when the twins came home.

I sped up slightly to narrow the gap between us a little more. I was only a few paces behind them as we approached our house. They’re talking about something and not really paying any attention to anything going on around them. I don’t even think they know I’m behind them.

I looked past the twins to see Lisa sitting on the front porch. She seems preoccupied. She’s acting as if she isn’t really aware that we’re approaching the house. As soon as I saw her I knew what she had in mind. She’s sitting on the top step with her feet on the step below her. Her knees are raised halfway to her chest and slightly parted. She may be able to convince some very naïve stranger the remarkable display of panties she’s providing for us is unintentional. But they’d have to be almost fatally gullible.

The twins weren’t paying any attention to Lisa until they turned onto our sidewalk. Allan looked up and he stopped talking mid-word when he spotted the incredibly display of her fire engine red panties. It isn’t like he could miss them. He came to a screeching stop and exclaimed under his breath, “Fuck me!”

He whispered to Alex, “Do you fucking see that?!”

Both boys slowly edged a little closer, obviously afraid they’d distract her and she’d come to her senses. They stopped about three or four feet in front of Lisa and stared openly at her panties. I can’t help myself. I’m staring, too. I don’t know if it’s intentional or not. But looking closer I can see that one side of the crotch panel of her panties has worked its way into her vaginal opening. The left side of her pink, swollen pussy is exposed. I know from experience how uncomfortable that can be. I can’t believe she isn’t aware of it!

She smiled at the twins and nonchalantly said hello. Then she looked at me with a sweet, innocent look on her face and said, “Ange, come up here. Sit beside me. I have something to show you.”

I knew in an instant what she wants me to do. And as strange as it seems, I became incredibly excited at the thought. I’m shocked to discover I want to do it! I want to sit there like that. I want to expose myself the way she is. I just don’t know if I can.

I remembered our conversation this morning. She took me into her confidence about the most intimate secret in her life. And she offered to help me loosen up. For some reason, because of that I have the feeling it’s important that I not let her down.

On shaky legs I walked around Allan and climbed the stairs. She patted the space beside her and I turned and sat down. I know what I have to do. I can hear my heart pounding in my ears. I can feel it in my chest, racing out of control. But god! It’s so exhilarating! It’s almost as exciting as the incident in the park yesterday. No. It’s more exciting! I’m safe here. I’m not afraid. There’s no chance I might be raped and killed in broad daylight on my front steps. The only fear I feel is the fear that I might let Lisa down. I can’t do that. I’m not really sure why. I just know I feel an obligation to not disappoint her.

I sat down next to my sister. There’s nothing I can do about the blush I feel suffusing my face and neck but I tried not to let the boys see how embarrassed I am as I lifted my feet up onto the step below me. I took a deep breath and let my knees fall open about eight or ten inches, trying very hard to make it look like I’m unaware of the vast expanse of flesh and underwear now on display.

I smiled at Lisa. I felt an almost uncontrollable desire to point out to her that I feel a draft. I forced myself to play my role. I tried to sound casual when I asked, “What did you want to show me, Lisa?”

She turned slightly, causing her knees to separate even farther. She reached into her backpack and pulled out a sheet of paper. We ignored the boys while she unfolded the page of notebook paper on which is already written, “You fucking slut!! Are you as turned on as I am?”

She held the paper in front of my face so I can read it and I tried not to laugh. I honestly tried. It just wasn’t possible to hold it in. I felt the tension that gripped my entire body slip away as I laughed out loud, all the while being careful to keep my legs in position. I didn’t want to spoil the view the twins have of my underwear.

The twins may have been curious about the paper. But they’re extremely preoccupied at the moment. They’re so distracted by the view they didn’t even ask what’s so amusing on the piece of paper Lisa’s holding.

We sat there like that for several more minutes before Lisa whispered in my ear, “Come on, slut. Let’s go upstairs and get out of our school clothes.”

Before I could get to my feet she whispered, “Do you think we should invite Frick and Frack to join us? I could be wrong. But I have a hunch they’d love to watch us undress.”

For a breathless moment or two I wasn’t sure if she was kidding. Before I could think of a response she answered her own question. “No. On second thought, that would probably kill them. Then one of us would have to cut the grass.”

I stood up and watched Lisa get to her feet. A stripper couldn’t have done it better. As she stood up she swung one leg to the side, providing the boys with a last brief, totally obscene display. She twisted around and then, standing on the top step she bent down with her legs straight and picked up her backpack.

I watched the tiny little skirt she’s wearing slide up until almost the entire expanse of her sexy, panty covered ass was exposed. The view from down on the sidewalk must have been even better. I followed Lisa inside and up the stairs. The boys were right behind us all the way.

It occurred to me that they haven’t said a word since Allan pointed Lisa’s display out to Alex when we first turned onto our sidewalk. I guess they’re too excited to talk. I can understand that. I’m so excited I can hardly talk!

Lisa rushed into our bedroom. I followed, slammed the door behind me and leaned back against it, struggling to keep from exploding in laughter. I finally got it under control and asked, “Have you done that before?!”

She grinned and nodded her head. “Yes, but not like that. Not with my legs that far apart, half my pussy held open by my panties and my ass on display like a hooker on Reynolds Avenue!”

I began to undress as I crossed the room to my bed. As I took my clothes off she asked, “Did you enjoy wearing my panties?”

I nodded and said, “Yes. Very much. They make me feel sexy. But it took me a couple of hours to really get comfortable. I’m accustomed to wearing ... well, you know what I normally wear. It’s a good thing you didn’t give me a thong. I’d probably still be trying to get comfortable in that!”

She grinned and said, “I’ll give you one to wear tomorrow. No! I have a better idea! Let’s walk up to the mall after dinner. We’ll buy you some sexy underwear of your own.”

An adrenalin rush ran through my body at the idea of having a collection of sexy underwear like hers. But my excitement was tempered when I pictured myself approaching the woman at the cash register with a handful of slutty underwear and watching her ring it up while I wondered what she must think of me. I’d be so embarrassed.

I want to do it, though. For the first time in my life I want sexy underwear like Lisa’s. I want to wear them every day from now on.

I reminded myself that buying new underwear is more than just a fashion statement. I’m doing this for my own good. I need to do this. Lisa is taking me under her wing. She’s going to scrape off some of the crust which has formed around me and built up from spending nearly half my life in a Catholic school. She’s going to help me grow up. I told myself I can do this if she’s there to provide moral support. I’m fourteen. My body is maturing quickly. I’m nearly fully grown. I look like a woman now. It’s about time I start dressing like one. It’s about time I start acting more like one.

I smiled at her nervously and nodded.

I hung up my blazer and put everything else I wore today in the hamper. I started to go through my half of our closet to find something to wear. Lisa moved me out of the way and said, “Let me.”

She didn’t go to the clothes hanging on my half of the closet. She started going through her minidresses until she found what she was looking for. She pulled out two of them, one for her and one for me.

I backed up to let her out of the closet. She went to her dresser and selected two pairs of panties. Both of them together didn’t contain one fourth as much material as any one pair of mine. She held the two tiny thongs up with a lascivious grin on her face. They consist of nothing more than a tiny scrap of material to cover our pubic mounds and a few pieces of string to hold them in place!

She handed me one of the thongs and one of the dresses. I took them from her and held up the very, very short dress. I looked at it somewhat skeptically and wondered if I could really leave the house wearing something so revealing.

Lisa came up behind me and quietly said, “Maybe we can have a little fun at the mall. There are always lots of horny guys there. They go there looking for girls like us, pretty girls in short skirts who don’t mind being looked at.”

What the hell. She hasn’t steered me wrong yet. Since yesterday evening when I was compelled to display my panties to a strange man in the park I’ve had more excitement in my life as a result of going along with the outrageous things my sister wants me to do than I have in the entire previous fourteen years of my life!

But I do have one concern. “Lisa, what will mom say? She’s accustomed to seeing you in these kinds of clothes, but not me. What if she says something? I won’t know what to say to her.”

“Relax. Mom is a lot cooler than you think. She’s cooler than you! I’d be willing to bet that when she was our age she was a hell raiser. Don’t worry about her. It’s dad who gets upset when he sees me in a real short skirt. Just be cool. Don’t do anything to attract his attention before we leave. If he says anything to you leave him to me. I know how to handle him.”

We stayed upstairs until we were called to dinner. It’s the twins’ night to help mom in the kitchen and clean up afterward. Allan came up to get us when dinner was ready. He knocked on our door and came in when Lisa gave him permission. He looked at us in our sexy little sundresses for a moment before he said, “Dinner’s ready. Mom sent me up to get you.”

He started to leave. But then he turned around and asked, “I don’t want to kill the goose here. But I feel like I have to say something. You two are acting really strange. Don’t get me wrong. You’re acting strange in a good way. But I can’t help wondering what’s going on.”

I quickly responded, “Nothing is going on, Allan.”

He didn’t buy it.

Lisa was a bit more forthcoming. She sat on her bed, looking up at Allan with her knees nearly a foot apart. Somehow her skirt was just barely covering the little patch of cloth that’s all there is between her pussy and the outside world. She smiled confidently and said, “I’m sure that over the years you’ve noticed a big difference between me and Ange, right?”

He nodded.

She smiled and asked, “Which of us is more fun?”

He looked at me, shrugged apologetically, then turned to Lisa and said, “You are.”

Lisa nodded as if to say that he had just made her point. She said, “I’m trying to loosen Ange up. I’m trying to make her a little more like me. You agree that’s a good thing. Don’t you?”

All of a sudden he looked doubtful. He looked back and forth between us and asked, “You aren’t going to hurt her are you? You won’t get her in trouble?”

I almost got up and gave him a hug! I think that’s the first time I’ve ever seen any sign that he feels protective of me.

Lisa noticed, too. She shook her head and said, “She’s my sister, too. I’ll watch out for her. I’m just trying to help her. She needs to learn to enjoy herself more. She seems happier already. Don’t you think so?”

He thought about it for a moment and then nodded. Then he asked, “What you did today when we got home. You did that on purpose, didn’t you? You knew how much we could see. Why were you doing that?”

She laughed and said, “I’ve been doing that for years, Allan. And you know it. Maybe I haven’t been that blatant about it. But I’ve ‘accidentally’ let you guys look up my skirts at least a hundred times. Did you really think I didn’t know what I was doing?”

“Why?”

She didn’t even have to think about it. “Did you enjoy it? Was it exciting?”

He nodded.

“It’s exciting for me, too. Now I’m going to teach Ange how to flash guys without being too obvious. What we did out front this afternoon was just to show her how exciting it can be.”

“I didn’t know girls did that. Not on purpose! Do all girls do it?”

Lisa shook her head and said, “No. Just the fun ones.”

He was just about to leave again when another question occurred to him. “You aren’t going to stop now that you told me what you’re doing are you? I’d hate that.”

In answer to his question, Lisa reached down and slowly pulled the front of her skirt up to her waist.

I thought Allan was going to faint! He turned bright red and exclaimed, “HOLY SHIT!!!”

I think I was nearly as shocked, and nearly as turned on as Allan!

Lisa stood up and her skirt fell back into place. It still doesn’t cover very much. But I suppose she’s decent. I got up and looked down. I looked at myself in the mirror after I put this dress on a few minutes ago. I know I’m just as close to being exposed as she is. I don’t have a clue how we’re going to be able to leave the house after dinner without dad having a large cow.

We went downstairs together and let Allan precede us into the kitchen. Dad, mom and Alex were already loading up their plates. Dad looked up, no doubt to complain about our being tardy. He saw the way Lisa and I are dressed and his jaw seemed to catch in the open position.

He turned bright red. But instead of saying anything to us he turned to mom as if to ask her to explain why his daughters are dressed like streetwalkers. The look that passed between them screamed, “Speak to your daughters! They look like hookers!”

We don’t, of course. We don’t look like prostitutes. But in his mind we do. He has never seen me dress like this before and it’s obviously a shock.

It was my turn to be shocked when mom smiled, patted dad on the hand and said, “Calm down, dear. Remember your blood pressure. Don’t make me have this discussion with you again. We’ve been all over this. That’s the way young women dress these days. You’re just going to have to learn to live with it.”

Lisa squeezed my hand as if to say, ‘I told you so!’

It was either that or to express how proud she is of mom. We took our seats and Lisa and I hurried through supper.

I kept looking down at my lap all through the meal. Several times I saw a tiny flash of hot pink panty and quickly pulled my skirt back down. The difference between up and down is miniscule when I’m standing. It’s even worse when I’m seated.

Dad noticed we’re hurrying and asked, “Are you two going somewhere?”

The ‘dressed like that’ was implied but I know I heard it.

As if to make things even worse on the poor guy, Lisa replied, “We’re going to walk up to the mall after we eat. Ange needs some new bras and panties. I told her I’d go with her and help her pick them out.”

On any given day the last things dad wants to hear about are our periods or anything else having to do with our bodies, and our underwear. He’s never going to get comfortable with the mention of either subject in connection with his daughters. I wondered for a moment if that isn’t one reason why Lisa is so fond of flaunting hers ... her underwear, not her periods.

It isn’t that dad is a prude. He certainly isn’t. He has just never been comfortable with the idea of his daughters growing up and becoming women. The concept of his daughters as sexual beings makes him extremely uncomfortable. I guess I can’t really blame him. From what I’ve heard that’s a pretty common problem among fathers. Do you suppose they know something we don’t about boys?

Lisa and I finished eating long before the others. I actually felt sorry for dad when we got to our feet and hurried upstairs to brush our teeth. He tried not to see our skirts. I think I could read his mind. He desperately wants to tell us to put clothes on.

I’m certain he’s perplexed because, although he might expect Lisa to go out dressed like this, his sweet, innocent little Angela has always dressed properly whether going out or staying in. I’ve never worn a miniskirt before so of course, this is the first time he’s ever seen me in one. He still isn’t coping well with Lisa dressing this way and I don’t remember her ever wearing a skirt that went down past mid-thigh in her life. It’s even worse for him when I do it.

We grabbed our purses and said goodbye to everyone. I noticed mom giving me a funny look as I turned to follow Lisa out of the house but she didn’t say anything.

As soon as we were walking down the sidewalk I said, “That poor man! I thought he was going to have a heart attack!”

“Dad can’t help it. He’s just doing what dads do. This was harder for him. He expects me to leave the house like this. You’re a different story. You’re his baby girl.”

A minute later I asked, “Do you ever get comfortable with that string up your butt?”

She laughed and said, “Yeah. But remember what you said about wearing the panties I gave you today? You said they made you feel sexy. These do it in capital letters. Have you ever gone commando? I love doing that!”

“In a dress this short?! I’d be terrified!”

“It’s a fun way to make some old guy’s day at the mall.”

I shivered as I imagined what it would be like to do something so outrageous. I can’t even imagine letting some guy see me that way! And then, once more I gave some thought to how much I’m changing under Lisa’s influence ... and how quickly. I should be resisting. I should be worried about the changes for which she’s responsible in the way I think, the way I dress and the way I comport myself.

I should. But instead, I’m excited.

As we walked, and as we talked more like sisters than we ever have before, I frequently found myself looking down at my legs. Very little of the smooth flesh of my long, shapely, slender legs is hidden from view. I don’t think I’ve ever before been so aware of how nicely formed my legs are.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.