A Fall From Grace

by Silkstockingslover

Copyright© 2011 by Silkstockingslover

Erotica Sex Story: Three young lesbians use a drug to make a powerful bitchy CEO submit.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Lesbian   DomSub   Humiliation   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   .

NOTE 1: A special thank you goes to my two editors (Estragon and Steven B) who made this work A LOT better than it originally was ... as usual.

"Fucking oil spill," Victoria muttered, looking down from her office to the street below. "There must be 10,000 fucking protesters there. Sure, I gave the order. Sure, I fired the man who actually told me there was a problem. It's not like I expected the thing to blow and cause those deaths and this mess. Now to figure out how many more people I have to pay off."

Victoria was the CEO of Epic Oil and it was their oil spill in Florida that had caused this massive rally, aptly timed for today, Earth Day.

The oil spill had already cost the company billions of dollars and a variety of lawsuits were pending. But all those could be dealt with by bribery. All you needed was enough cash; as Victoria had learned early in life--everyone has a price.

Still engrossed in her thoughts, she did not hear the commotion coming from the reception area. She pondered all the work it had taken to get this position, this plush office on the top floor of this magnificent building. "Okay, lots of fucking too," she muttered again.

Her thoughts were immediately stopped by a sudden burst through her office door. Two strange women came rushing towards her and, before she could react, one of them sprayed her face with what she smelled as an odd-smelling perfume. "What the hell are you doing in my office?" she was able to blurt before gagging from the spray.

Feeling woozy, she tottered towards her desk. Though she heard one of the women order her to sit down, it was all she could do to manage it. Groggily, she watched as the two women, one a blonde, the other a redhead, quickly marched around the room. They appeared to be checking for security and exit locations. Many thoughts went through her mind as they did so.

Like why she had not resisted the woman's direct command. Sure, she had to sit because of the dizziness, but some sort of wanting to obey this woman, not just from fear or safety, but from the wish to obey, to submit. Normally, she would be in command, not some stranger invading her office. She had no fear, though.

She tried to tell herself it was not so much the woman's command that caused her to sit so quickly, but that sudden wooziness from the spray. What could that be? Trying to assess the situation, she eyed her intruders. The blonde looked to be in her early twenties, probably a college student; but her tone showed she was a strong-willed woman. The other, a short redhead, looked older, probably in her mid-twenties. For some reason, Victoria deemed this one to be the leader.

Victoria was an expert at crisis control and had to think quickly. She cursed herself not to have had the forethought to have considered a break-in. Actually she had, but had dismissed the possibility. Alarms would certainly be sounded long before any environmental terrorist group could reach her and Ashton in this, her personal top-floor office shrine. She wondered why no alarms. And what of Ashton, for that matter?

Glancing through the window into Ashton's separate reception area, she saw that another woman had over-powered her and was busy restraining her. Not wanting any harm to come to Ashton, or herself for that matter, she tried to remain calm.

Victoria took a deep breath to collect herself as the two women in her office, having finished surveying her office, sat before her. She tried to speak in a very business-like tone, as if in a business meeting, "Ladies, what can I do for you?"

The pretty redhead said with spite and controlled rage, "What can you do for us? How about treating our environment with respect?"

Victoria kept a poker face front, but inside she thought to herself, 'Oh great, environmentalist freaks. They are always the hardest to please. Many of them have morals and crap'. The words she spoke were the opposite of her thoughts as they were very politically correct. "I am so sorry about the Florida incident. We are doing our best to contain the damage and make sure nothing like this ever happens again."

"Right," the redhead sarcastically responded. She looked around the office before adding, sarcasm dripping with each word, "I see the oil spill has done a lot of damage to your life?"

Victoria knew she was in trouble. The oil spill and subsequent explosion probably damaged this girl's home. Still calm and cool, Victoria asked, "How can I help you, young ladies?"

The blonde said, in a disturbingly foreboding voice, "Oh, don't worry, you are going to help us. Before we're done with you, you're even going to be happy you did."

Victoria did not like that threatening tone. Nor did she like the implication that she would like whatever these freaks intended. She decided she would put a stop to this right now. She reached for her cell phone, but heard the redhead demand, "Put that phone down."

She instantly did so, not out of fear, but oddly, out of obedience. Victoria tried to come to grips with why she obeyed so quickly. The girls were far enough away for her to at least dial a number. She pondered this as the redhead called out, "Kerry, bring in her chubby secretary."

Ashton was indeed a chubby girl, though Victoria often thought she probably got enough dates with those huge tits she had, As Victoria watched Ashton brought in with her hands behind her back by a tall, thin, extremely pretty brunette, who looked to be nineteen or so.

Victoria knew the situation was quickly getting way too out of control, and for the first time in years, she felt a sense of vulnerability. Although nervous inside while also trying to fight off the drug she now concluded she had been given, she spoke with complete confidence, standing up to regain the power position, "Ladies, if this is about money, I am sure we can work this out. Right here, right now."

"Sit down," roared the redhead.

Victoria again instantly obeyed, although she was unsure why. She sat there speechless, pondering her next move, if, that is, she had the power or will to make a next move. The conversation between the redhead and Ashley took on grim proportions,

She listened as the redhead interrogated Ashton.

The redhead asked the secretary, "What is your name?"

"Ashton."

"Why do you work for this bitch?"

Victoria gave out a surprised gasp at being called a bitch, and watched as Ashton responded.

Ashton, tears running down her face, answered, "It pays really well."

The redhead asked, "Is the bitch good to work for?"

Ashton, looked at her boss before quickly looking away, and answered "She is tough to please."

"I bet," chuckled the redhead.

Victoria furious at the direction the conversation was taking, not to mention the betrayal of her secretary blurted, "Ashton, how dare you say that."

The redhead, fire and brimstone in her voice, turned to Victoria and exploded, "Shut up."

Victoria instantly quit speaking, her face a red flush of anger. Defiantly, she tried to speak again, but no words left her lips. She tried over and over again, but nothing. She was mystified as to why.

The redhead gave a devious smirk and said, "What, big boss bitch, cat got your tongue?"

All three of the girls burst out laughing as Victoria sat there, a frustrated, furious mute.

The redhead then asked Ashton, "So do you hate your boss?"

"No," Ashton answered, though somewhat unconvincingly.

The redhead smiled and said, "Be honest, Ashton. Believe me, your boss won't be your boss much longer, so please, answer all my questions honestly. So again, do you hate your boss?"

Ashton sighed and answered honestly, "With a passion."

Victoria glared at her secretary, who she was convinced she would be firing when this situation was resolved.

"I see," said the redhead, jubilantly. "Why do you hate her so much?"

Ashton, now with passion and a hateful spite in each word, answered, "She is cold, selfish and a bitch. She treats me like a servant and only cares about herself."

Victoria's rage desperately wanted to escape her lips, but no words would come. Desperate to show her anger, she slammed her fist on her desk, her eyes speaking daggers.

The redhead glared at Victoria and said, "Get on your knees, like a dog, bitch."

Victoria's glare shifted to the young redhead, but even as her mind resisted, her body dropped to the floor like a puppy. She could not explain why she obeyed such a command. Again, she wanted to speak, but couldn't.

The redhead smiled like a villain. "Crawl over to your secretary, bitch," she ordered casually.

Seemingly powerless to resist, Victoria's humiliation still burned inside her as she nevertheless immediately began to slowly crawl across her plush carpet floor to her plump secretary.

The redhead offered, "Do you want some revenge, Ashton?"

Ashton's face went from scared to devious as she answered slyly, "Hmmmm, yes. I'd like that very much."

The redhead leaned on Victoria's desk and said, "Mrs. Brace, you will obey every command that Ashton gives you. Do you understand?"

Victoria looked up from the floor and though still raging with anger inside, she nodded her head compliantly.

The redhead smiled, "You may talk now, bitch. But remember, there will be severe consequences to any disobedience."

Victoria's invisible muzzle disappeared. Still managing anger in her voice, she demanded "What have you done to me?"

The redhead smiled, walked over to Victoria, bent down and said, "Taken away your free will."

"Excuse me?" Victoria questioned, confused.

The redhead said, matter-of-factly, "You will obey every command from," and she paused before stressing, "anyone."

Victoria looked at her mystified as she stuttered, officially nervous, "W-w-why?"

"Are you kidding me?" the blonde interrupted. "Revenge, of course. Plus when today is over, we will have changed the world."

Victoria was still perplexed as she tried to process all of this.

The blonde continued, "Do you know the name Edna Parker?"

Victoria racked her brain trying to place the name with a face. No matter how much she tried, no remembrance came. Finally, she answered, "Sorry, no I don't."

The blonde's words spit out with deliberate disdain as she said, "I figured you wouldn't."

The redhead asked, "Did you know there is a 'I hate Victoria Brace' website?"

"No," Victoria said, unbelievingly.

"Oh yes," the blonde said, "It has hundreds of members. That is how we all met. On a chat at www.ihatevictoriabrace.com."

The redhead joked, "We are even thinking of getting t-shirts made."

Victoria stunned and frustrated said arrogantly, "Oh, who is on it? A bunch of environmentalists? Boo-fucking-hoo."

Kerry, the brunette, who had remained quiet throughout the ordeal so far, said, with a sense of sorrow, "It is just that lack of compassion that brought us here and made us go to these drastic measures." She went on to explain that, due to the firing of her father by this company, her family had lost everything. After asking for the name, Victoria realized that he was the one she had personally fired as a fall guy, someone fired randomly to try to appease the masses. Of course, he had no fault in the disaster. She also remembered having felt no remorse whatsoever. It had been merely a sound business decision.

Now the blond interrupted her thoughts with her story of hate towards Victoria. Not far into it, she remembered the name, Edna Parker. Indeed, she had tormented the meek girl for years, but Victoria had long forgotten about her. But that was way back in elementary and high school. She almost smiled about the devious ways she bullied the girl. E-mails, my-space, pushing her around in the hallways. She wondered if this daughter of hers knew about the time that she and her friends had grabbed her one day and pulled up her t-shirt and lowered her bra, showing all the boys her tits. She pondered this as she recalled the time they had also lured Edna into the girl's bathroom and had her service her and all her friends.

The blonde interrupted her reverie by walking up to her, bending down, and spitting in her face, "You ... Killed ... Her. With your constant bullying over years and years, she never had any self-worth, never any self-confidence. She was a basket case from the time she learned that you had become this big-time executive, while she was just a poor single woman trying to raise a girl, me. My mother's suicide is your responsibility and I can hardly wait for my turn for revenge."

The tidal wave of anger hit Victoria hard. "My friends and I may have been a little harsh to her, but that was years ago. How did I kill her?"

The blonde, now directly beside Victoria, her voice throwing venom, exploded, "YOUR WORDS, YOU FUCKING BITCH. YOU KILLED HER WITH YOUR WORDS."

At that moment, the blonde moved her hand to slap her, but the redhead, clearly the leader of this resentful group, said, "Elizabeth, don't. We need her looking pretty." She paused, the devious smile back, "At least, for now."

"Fine," the blonde, Elizabeth, said, obviously annoyed that she couldn't have the pleasure of exacting at least some revenge first.

Victoria breathed a sigh of relief, but it would not last for long.

The redhead explained, "So you are responsible for the firing of Kerry's father, the suicide of Elizabeth's mother and a trillion other things."

Victoria interrupted the redhead as she said, slightly pleading, no longer the strong confident woman she was when the ordeal started, "I can understand the anger at both, but I can't be solely to blame."

She was interrupted by the redhead who said, "Do not ever interrupt me again, bitch. We own you now."

Victoria's eyes went big, her fear beginning to really get the best of her. She had always been able to manoeuvre her way out of any awkward predicament, but here she felt helpless and vulnerable.

The redhead waited and when Victoria obeyed and did not speak she continued, "Now you have never done anything to my family. My mom and dad are happily married and blah, blah, blah. No, I just hate everything you stand for. You are a disgrace to women everywhere and your lack of compassion for people and the environment has to stop. So here we are."

There was a pause. Then the redhead continued, "I'm pretty sure my environmental stance is what caused this company to hire you instead of me, by the way, Victoria. Yes, I also was a candidate for CEO. And my plan on how to move this company forward was completely feasible, economically. You see, I presented a plan to expand the company's environmental department, making it more responsible rather than its main purpose to be paying off politicians and others, as they are doing now, as you are doing now. But, as I said, my vendetta is not so much against you, but the stupid board who overlooked a good plan. Of course, I have a plan to bring them down too."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah," the blonde, whose name Victoria now knew was Elizabeth, "that's all well and good, Shannon. But enough with words. I'm impatient for revenge."

Both Kerry and Ashton, whose feet Victoria was still crouched before, voiced their agreement with Elizabeth.

Victoria looked at her, desperate to say something, but remained mute.

"Okay, ladies. I'm sorry. I must admit I'm anxious for it too. I do so love to control and humiliate," Shannon concurred. "As agreed, Ashton gets first crack." The redhead then said, in a ridiculously polite voice, "Ashton, take off your shoes, please."

Ashton took off her shoes and stood still in her panty-hosed feet.

The redhead commanded, "Victoria, any time you see stocking-covered feet, your pussy will get horny, and you will ask them if you can suck their feet through the nylon."

Victoria looked at the redhead's absurd statement and began to laugh; at the same time, though her pussy began to tingle. She heard her voice ask, without her will, "Ashton, can I suck your toes, please?"

Ashton smiled as she realized the three girls were indeed serious and now for the first time ever she could get revenge on the boss that had been so miserable to her all these years. "You may, my cunt."

Victoria was stunned by her secretary's harsh words and even more so by the fact that her pussy got wetter as Ashton lifted her left foot up. Victoria could not believe how horny she was getting as she opened her mouth and took her secretary's toes into her mouth.

Ashton asked, "She will do anything?"

The redhead said, "Yes, the perfume spray has taken away her ability to say no. Any command given to her will be obeyed. For example, she will forever now, unless someone gives her a different command, get horny when seeing stocking covered feet."

"Amazing," Ashton moaned, as her boss sucked on her toes.

Victoria tried to focus on her predicament and the words being said around her, but her pussy was on fire.

Elizabeth asked impatiently, "Can we get on with this, Shannon?"

The redheaded Shannon smiled and said, "All in good time. I want to have some fun first."

Elizabeth sighed and said, "Can we at least announce the press conference?"

Shannon said, "That is a good idea. Ashton, if you do as you're told for us, we will not have to use the spray on you. We don't want to, but we will. Also, if you do as we ask, we will let you have the bitch here to be your personal slave."

Ashton submissively and eagerly responded, "I am at your command."

Shannon, like Victoria would usually do, said, "Please send out a press release that Victoria Brace will be downstairs at 2 p.m.to make a major announcement."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.