Our New Pool and Its Effect on My Brother - Cover

Our New Pool and Its Effect on My Brother

Copyright© 2011 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - I have no idea what came over my thirteen-year old brother when Mom had a pool put into our backyard, but ever since, he's been flaunting himself naked to me, his older sister, and, then, to Mom. You won't believe what she did. Or will you?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

When I went out to the pool later, Joey was there, as usual--naked.

"Hi beautiful. Gonna get some tan on those nice boobs of yours?"

"Only if I could get somebody to put some suntan lotion on them," I answered saucily for I had decided, yes, Joey was going to have his sister as well.

"Huh? You mean it?" he squealed as I tossed him the bottle and reached around to take off my top.

He was right at my side when he asked me, "You sure about this?"

I nodded and he dribbled a little of the lotion on my boobs then grinning like mad, he began smoothing it onto my breasts.

"Be sure and get my nipples, Joey. Feels nice, what you're doing."

"Oh, I'll do this anytime you want, Sis, anytime at all."

It actually felt nicer than nice. It felt sexy as hell, I was getting turned-on by my brother rubbing the lotion into my boobs. I reached over and took his dick in my hand, "This need any attention today? Looks like it does."

"Oh, Sis, any time, any time at all. It always like whatever attention you give it. My sexy sister gets his full attention."

"So I see," I said as I heard Mom come out from the house. I looked back and she was topless.

"Well, I see you two are talking care of each other nicely. You want to rub some of that on me, when you finish with Michelle? Or, maybe when she finishes with you?"

I figured I would have my brother's attention as long as I jacked his cock but I told him, "Go ahead and do Mom so she doesn't burn her boobs, then come back and I'll finish you off." He looked at me, smiled and went to mom and put suntan lotion all over her. Yes, all over her, she not only was topless, she'd taken her bottom off too.

I watched as Joey began putting suntan lotion on Mom, all over her boobs, shoulders, stomach, then spread her legs as he rubbed it into her thighs, swooping his hands right over her pussy. She closed her eyes when he rubbed that in, oh, this was getting rather raunchy. Then he went on down her legs and finished up.

Then Joey was back over sitting on my chaise lounge, so I restarted on him.

"Michelle, why don't you two just go up to your room and do it properly?"

My mother is wanting me to have sex with my brother ... incredible.

"Yeah, Sis, I'm ready."

I looked at him, I looked at his hard-on, then got up and said, "Come on, Joey, let's get it over with," and I went int the house and up to my room. He was right behind me.

"You really mean it, Michelle? Really?"

I pulled the bottom of my bikini off and got up on the bed and opened my legs.

"Now you believe me?"

"Oh, man, do I ever. But, Mom told me to always start with this," and he got up on my bed on his hands and knees, moved to between my legs, bent down and began licking me on my pussy.

Well, that was something that no one had ever done to me before and I just never knew how totally hot and erotic it would feel.

"Oh, man, if Mom taught you to do this, bless her, it feels so good. Joey you can do me like this anytime," I said and he looked up and said, "Funny, she said the same thing," and went back down on me.

Well, good doesn't even come close, it was spectacular, he gave me two orgasms, one right after the other, it seems that I just love being licked, which he has proven quite adequately since.

"You are on the pill, right?" he asked as he moved up to kneel between my legs.

*Yeah, it's fine, just take it slow, I've never done this before."

"Oh, oh, I will, I thought you'd done it before, maybe with Brian, um, Brian... ?"

"Martin, Brian Martin, and we dated when I was thirteen. No, he never tried anything, pretty boring."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.