Hidden Video - Cover

Hidden Video

Copyright© 2011 by De Von

Saving Chelle

Erotica Sex Story: Saving Chelle - Dad suspects something is going on while he is away at work, so he puts in some hidden cameras to find out. The resulting videos are pretty eye opening.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Size  

Cris encounters Michelle at a party, and saves her from losing her virginity. Or does he?

Things rolled along quietly for several weeks after the play. Cris and Missy smoothed things over, and all seemed well. Missy had even opened up a bit with Cris and seemed willing to explore a little. She was more open to kissing him, and even have him a grope or two. He had managed to slide a hand across her shirt covered breast, but that was all. She quickly stopped him anytime things seemed to be moving forward. This seemed to be more of a return to her normal self, and the events from the night of the play continued to fade away.

Amanda had made a point of avoiding them both since that night, and that suited Cris and Missy just fine.

One Friday evening there was a party that most of the kids were going to. That afternoon Missy and Michelle’s parents heard a rumor that there would be alcohol at the party and forbade the girls to go. Michelle’s boyfriend popped off that one they were out of the house they could go where they wanted, which resulted in the girls’ dad restricting them to the house for the night.

Cris went by for a couple of hours and watched a movie with the family, and then left to go home about 930.

He intended to go straight home until he got a call from Bill, who talked him into coming to the party.

Once he got there, Cris had a good time visiting and dancing with friends. He was quite surprised when he went to the restroom and ran into Michelle coming out the door.

“What are you doing here? Is Missy here?” He asked.

“Ha! Your mouse of a girlfriend isn’t brave enough to sneak out of the house,” Michelle said. Cris noticed she was slurring her words a little as she went on, “but I’m not afraid of a little fun.” He hadn’t known her to drink before. “Come dance with me, then, and let’s enjoy the music.”. He took her hand and let her into the other room where music was playing and several other couples were dancing. Shortly, Bill found them and handed Michelle a cup, encouraging her to drink it down. Michelle seemed happy to comply. Bill danced with them for a bit, then said something to Michelle that Cris didn’t hear over the music, and she took his hand and followed him out of the room, leaving Cris wondering what was happening.

Cris followed behind them, and saw Bill going into the hallway bedroom. “Hey man!” He called quietly, getting Bill’s attention just before he closed the door. Bill said something to Michelle and stepped out in the hallway, smiling broadly. “Dude, I’m finally gonna have that!” He said to Cris, motioning toward the bedroom.

“I can see that,” Cris replied. “How did you manage to pull that off?”. It was no secret that Bill had wanted Michelle door a long time. He had tried often, but was always rebuffed.

“Don’t tell anyone, but I scored some roofies this week! These things work like a charm!”

Just then the door opened and Michelle grabbed Bill’s shirt and pulled him into the room. “See! You should get some of these!” Bill laughed as the door closed.

Cris stood in the hallway a few minutes, his thoughts conflicted. He liked Bill, but this didn’t seem right. He knew there must be some willingness on Michelle’s part, but he wasn’t sure she would be so bold without the pills. He decided he had to intervene before things went too far.

He didn’t want to just barge in yelling, so he opened the door quietly and slipped into the room. As his eyes adjusted to the dark room, he saw Bill sitting on the side of the bed with Michelle on the floor in front of him. Cris watched as Michelle fished Bill’s cock out of his pants and began to suck him. It was clear she was enthusiastic, but didn’t have much experience. Cris just watched for a few minutes. He decided if this was all that happened he would let it go. After all, Bill’s wouldn’t be the first load Michelle had swallowed. He smiled at the thought, remembering how she had held on and swallowed every drop he gave her.

It soon became evident, however, that Bill had more than that in mind. He stood up and pulled Michelle up with him, kissing her as she stood in front of him. As they kissed, Bill guided her around so the bed was behind her. As he broke the kiss, Bill grabbed the sides of the jeggings Michelle had on and quickly pushed them to her ankles, eliciting a gasp from her lips. He was quickly back up and kissing her again before she could offer a protest.

“Let’s get you ready and do this right,” Bill said as he moved toward Michelle and sat her back on the bed. He pushed her backward and dove between her legs, licking her smoothly shaved slit. Michelle, who seemed hesitant before, was now grabbing Bills head and moaning as he continued to lick her.

Cris watched as Bill licked Michelle’s clit, while using one hand to free himself from his jeans. He then moved his hands to Michelle’s feet, slipping one shoe off and then pulling the leg of her pants off. Freed from the pants, she parted her legs for him to have better access to her center. Bill licked her with gusto, and Michelle quickly orgasmed. Cris was getting hard just watching.

As her tremors began to subside, Bill stood and moved closer to her, taking his cock in one hand. It was clear he intended to enter her, and Cris decided to act. If she was going to lose her virginity, it was going to be by choice, not because she was drugged.

Bill jumped as Cris laid a hand on his shoulder. “This isn’t right, buddy. I can’t let you do it!”

Bill looked shocked. “What the fuck, man!? Don’t cock block me like that!”

Cris pulled him back. “Look man, you can have your relief, but you aren’t fucking her. Get on the bed and let her suck you off.”

He saw Bill’s look, and stepped next to him, “it’s that or put your shit up and go home with blue balls. And a fat lip, if you wanna argue.”

Bill could see the message was clear, and he quickly decided a blow job was much better than having Cris beat his ass. He climbed on the bed and moved up to Michelle’s head. She seemed oblivious to the conversation, but eagerly sucked Bill’s cock into her mouth when the head touched her lips.

Cris kept watch, and it didn’t take long for Bill to reach his peak, moaning and gasping as he emptied his balls into Michelle’s mouth. She eagerly swallowed every drop before pulling off of him with a pop. As he started to climb off the bed, Michelle pulled him down and kissed him, then said something in his ear that Cris didn’t hear. Bill pulled his pants up and left the bedroom, pulling the door closed behind him. Cris walked over and locked the door, then went back to where Michelle was lying on the bed. She sat up and reached for her pants. Cris was surprised when she produced something from the pocket instead of putting them back on. She reached toward him, and he instinctively stuck his hand out. She dropped two small pills onto his palm.

“He didn’t roofie me, dipshit! He dropped the stupid pills into the beer whole, so I just spot them out when he wasn’t looking. I have a little buzz, but nothing I can’t control.”

She just sat there, half naked, starting at Cris. He was uncomfortable.

“Sorry,” he mumbled. “Why didn’t you just tell me to leave?”

“Because I wanted him to think ... You know what I mean!” She hissed.

“Oh! Shit! I really messed up then, didn’t I?”

“It’s ok, you can fix it.” Michelle smiled coyly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.