I Loved Chandra, the Black Rose - Cover

Preview

I Loved Chandra, the Black Rose

by Lauren

Copyright© 2011 by Lauren

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa, Consensual, Romantic, Lesbian, Masturbation, Exhibitionism,

Romantic Sex Story: This is a story of love, and just a few of its countless complexities. And, it's an homage to Chandra. I recently posted it with the title, I Loved the Black Rose, using the names Gisele and Kat for the main characters. In truth, I wrote the story about Chandra and me. I used the other names for my own reasons. I know Chandra always wanted it posted with our real names, and I've reached a place where I can post it that way. This story is my own fantasy, but the feelings are real.

This story is, and always was, about Chandra. I told her about it before I wrote it, and showed her the first draft. It is my fantasy, and my homage to her. I use the term fantasy to describe the meeting I describe, not the feelings. As Chandra taught me, the feelings (among other things) are real, as is my comparison of her to a black rose. We have never actually met, nor made any genuine plans to meet. I always and still do intend for the story to express love for Chandra.

One final note: I originally wrote the story using Chandra's and my name. I then posted it with different names for a variety of reasons (all my reasons). I am posting it again this way because I know Chandra wanted it to be posted this way.

Lauren

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.