Sibling Surprise - Cover

Sibling Surprise

by Wayne Gibbous

Copyright© 2011 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: I'm the oldest of three, I have a brother who's sixteen and a sister who's fourteen. Imagine how surprised I was when I woke up one night and found them in bed together. I just had to join them.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   .

I'm really off now on to a different life from my younger brother and sister.

I'm twenty, now in college, and they're at home, Luke's in high school, he's sixteen, and Lola, she's fourteen and is moving from eighth grade to freshman at my brother's school this fall. It was the school I went to when I was their age.

But it's summer and I'm home and enjoying the break from my academic course load. I've been home a couple of days, Mom and Dad decided at the last minute to take a long weekend off by themselves since I was there, so I was sound asleep when I heard some sounds. I wasn't sure what they were so I listened as I lay there in the dark.

The sounds were somewhat muffled and low-pitched so I decided to get up and see what it was. I turned out of my room into the hall, then heard some soft moaning as I silently moved down the hallway. As I neared my brother's room, it was unmistakably the sounds of moaning, sexual moaning.

I looked around the edge of the door into his room, and there was my brother on his bed in the dim light, naked, on his back, with my little sister up over him, her head bobbing up and down over his middle.

Well, I'm old enough and experienced enough to know that my brother was getting a blowjob from his little sister. Well, well.

"Lola, Lola, Erin's up, she's watching us," my brother said and my sister raised up, looked at me, smiled and went right back down sucking Luke's cock again. Incredible. She didn't even make an attempt to stop what she was doing, she was really into it when I first looked in and now, she was into it just as much, with just the same amount of passion.

Luke looked at me and shrugged his shoulders, then closed his eyes as his sister took him right up to a sensational orgasm.

"Oh, oh, OH, OH, UUH, UUH, UNH, UNH, oh, mmm, oh, Lola, you are so good, so good, mmm, the best, mmm," and she raised up off him, flipped her hair back, looked at me and smiled and said, "My turn," looking right at me as she got up over her brother and dropped her pussy down over his face and began scooting around on it.

"Hope you don't mind, Erin, mmm, I don't want to stop now, mmm, feels too good," and she dropped her head as he ate her out while she slowly scooted her pussy back and forth across his face.

I sat down on his chair and watched as my little sister slowly swept back and forth across Luke. She was only on one arm as she was pinching her nipples with one hand as she glided her pussy back and forth across his mouth.

"Mmm, ooh, ooh, mmm, god, it feels so good, oh, Luke, right there, right there, mmm, perfect, mmm, oh, Luke," she moaned.

I was fascinated by my brother's shiny, wet cock still standing in the air as I watched him give my little sister oral. His dick looked so beautiful in the dim light and I was now so horny, so sexed-up, I got up, slipped off my nighty and panties, knelt down next to the bed and reached over, took Luke's cock, wet my lips and slid them down over him to suck.

"Mmm, mmm, mmm," he moaned as he licked and tongued my sister while I sucked him. Sucking dicks is something I rather pride myself on ever since the first boy's dick passed my lips. It was Lars Hansen, a boy who had moved to my town from Sweden in the seventh grade. He was the most beautiful boy I'd ever seen and we were both the same age. Incredibly, he'd already had sex when he lived in Sweden and he soon had me out of my clothes and sucking his pretty penis, so long and thin.

Now, I had my own brother's penis in my mouth, sucking it as he lay under my younger sister who was riding his face as he tongued her pussy. Not exactly what I had expected that evening but pretty exciting nonetheless. I never had any idea that Luke and Lola were having any kind of sex but I guess you just never know. I do have a friend in college who rooms off-campus with her brother and I know they sleep together every night. So, I know it happens. And, now I'm doing it, as well.

I sucked him for a few more minutes, he was really nice and hard, then got up over him, gripped him and shoved down running his cock up into me while my sister scooted her pussy getting off on his tongue. What a sight.

As I began rocking up and down on him, I quickly came to appreciate the nice cock my very own brother had. It was among the larger ones I'd ever encountered and was certainly the thickest around. Oh, I was enjoying that so, so much.

"God, I'd love to be on the pill so I could fuck Luke," I heard my sister tell me. Oh, poor her, I thought, she isn't getting my brother's nice cock in her pussy like I was.

"What about condoms?" I asked her.

"Mmm, oh, that's so good, uhmm, well, condoms, well, we just haven't, I guess we could, they just seem to, like, be in the way. When we used them at school, oh, they just seemed so, well, so unsexy, you know?"

"Oh, they're really not that bad, I've got some with me if you two want to try them."

"You've got them, like right here in the house? We could ... oh, mmm, mmm, oh, Luke, oh, yes, right there, mmm, OH, OH, AYYE, AYYE, uh, uh, mmm, oh, mmm, so good, oh, Luke, you're so good, Luke, mmm," my sister cried out as she had a terrific orgasm; the look on her face was blissful, angelic, totally swept-up in the passion her brother had brought to her.

Lola got up off his face to lay down next to us as I continued fucking him up and down. Now his hands were on my breasts where I wanted them and he asked me, panting somewhat, "Were you two talking about condoms? That you have some?"

"Yeah, think you two are ready to do this?" I asked him as I rocked back and forth over him.

Lola answered first, "I sure know I am, especially after watching you two, you are so hot. I can't believe I'm here watching you fuck Luke, Erin, it's just incredible."

"I sure love it. I can't believe it's happened this way, you just walking in and joining in like this, I love it," My brother panted.

"I'll bet you do. So, am I your first, Luke, am I taking your cherry?"

"Yeah and I hope it's not the only time we ever do this, I sure want to do it more. And with Lola, too, you said you have condoms, that's great."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.