Ralph's Obsessions - Cover

Ralph's Obsessions

Copyright© 2011 by Jethro Shiloh

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A story of a Widower sharing his home with his adult daughter. He longs for his sex life he once had. He had two obsessions, one was to have sex with his daughter. The fear of consequences helped to keep his hands off her other than hugs. She agrees to help him with his frustrations to a limited degree. He visits an adult book store and has his second obsession with the girl behind the Glory Hole. A possible Romance? Has his lost love been found? Is this the girl of his dreams? Who is this girl?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest  

I had a hard time concentrating at work as I thought more about this girl and the fantastic blow job she gave me. I had a hard on most of the day. Luckily I could stay at my desk and no one would see it. I did manage it somewhat if I absolutely had to get up and move around.

I stood up and faced the window so I could adjust the hard in my pants. Just then my secretary walked in and spoke to me. Not thinking I turned around. She took one look at my tented pants and said, wow who is the lucky girl to warrant that reaction?

I said just thinking of a beautiful girl I know.

She said well from the size of that hard on I'd sure love to know what you were thinking about her. I bet it would be a super story.

I laughed and said, if I told you the truth I'd have to kill you.

She said, oh boy now I really want to know if its that good. Anyway, Mr Jacobs called and has a new client for us and wants to bring him in the first thing in the morning. I said great. We can always use more clients.

After work I fixed supper for my daughter Amanda and me. She had showered and came to the kitchen with just that long tee shirt on. I could see she had no bra and no panties on. The tee shirt was slightly damp from being in the bathroom with her and I could see the outline of her nipples and her crotch. Needless to say my cock sprang to a hard condition tenting my boxer shorts.

She laughed at me and said, "I see Mr Happy is glad to see me."

I said, "what do you expect when I see my beautiful daughter dressed like that with no bra and no panties leaving little to my imagination?"

Amanda said, "ok I'll go put something else on."

I emphatically said, "you will not! You stay right there. I know there are limits but at least give your ol man a little pleasure. It doesn't hurt anything to look."

Amanda grinned and said, "ok dad I'll try not to excite you too much." We finished dinner and we cleaned up the kitchen together then went in and sat on the couch to chat for awhile.

I put my arm around Amanda and hugged her. I said, "you look just like your mother when she was your age. She was gorgeous which is what attracted me to her. We hit it off great, married and you came along."

Amanda said, "did I scare you two so bad that you didn't have sex any more so you wouldn't have any more kids?"

I said, "not by a long shot. We were both a very hot and passionate couple. She went on the pill so we wouldn't have any more children. We had sex every night and weekends were really wild."

.

Amanda said, "I must have inherited some of that passion. I used to lie awake at night and listen to you two going on for hours. I would hear your groans, moms moans and screams when she climaxed. It was so hot I used to masturbate almost every night. I wanted so badly to have someone in my bed making me as happy as you and mom were. However I just have not found the right man to trust.

I said, "since we are being bold here may I ask if you are still a virgin?"

Amanda said, "honest dad I am still a virgin. I don't know if that is a blessing or a curse, however, I had hoped to find the right man one day."

I thought to myself how wonderful it would be if she had thought I was the right man and give her virginity to me. The problem, of course, is that it is incest and out of the question. But I figured at least I could look, drool and jack off over a beautiful daughter.

Amanda had to get ready for work at the factory so she went up and dressed in her work clothes. She kissed me on the cheek and said, "I will see you in the morning" and left.


My mind now switched from my daughter to this Sue-Kee who gives the greatest blow jobs in the world. A couple of hours later as it neared time for me to go to the book store I took a shower then dressed in a casual shirt and slacks. I didn't bother with underwear. I drove to the book store and went inside.

I browsed around awhile then finally went to the desk and paid the $20 for a visit with Sue-Kee. The clerk said, "there was someone in there right now but you will be next." I said, "fine I'll just browse until he leaves." Ten minutes later the clerk came over and told me I was next and to go on in.

I got to the booth. The clerk pushed the buzzer to unlock the door and I went inside. I unbuckled my belt and dropped my pants. I envisioned what Sue-Kee looked like and played with my cock a couple of minutes to get it hard. It didn't take long and I stuck my cock through the hole. A hand took hold of my cock. I whispered, "I am Rascal and I have returned."

She squealed in delight and said, "I am glad you are here." She stroked me a few times then came that warm wonderful mouth. It sent shock waves through my body just anticipating what was to come. Sue-Kee worked my cock like it had never been worked before. This girl was good.

After her mouth went on and off my cock she sucked it in ways I had never felt. Then the big moment when she went all the way down on my cock and the head went into her throat. She stroked it back and forth inside her throat and it sent me over the edge and I let a fountain of cum shoot down her pipes.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.