The Walsh's - Cover

The Walsh's

Copyright© 2011 by Kyng Kooba

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Tony Walsh might have a problem. His daughters black boyfriend is fucking his wife too. The thing is, he likes it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Interracial  

Karen and Tony Walsh had been married for three years. The popular, mid-thirties pair had seemed a very happy couple with both a large circle of friends and a steady social calendar. Karen in particular was considered quite a catch; as well known for her caring nature and sense of humour as she was for her good taste and sense of style. Warm and attractive she possessed an alluring 36-26-34 figure with sparkling hazel eyes and raven, dark hair that hung just above her slender, white shoulders. It wasn't just her good looks that her friends envied. As a professional woman, Karen ran two hairdressing salons in the centre of town that gave her a lot of satisfaction. She valued her independence and liked people to know she was more than just a pretty face. Appearances meant a lot to her and she liked to portray a loving, successful couple.

Yet behind closed doors, neither wife nor husband was as happy as they appeared. For some time, Karen had been aware of a deep dissatisfaction in her husband that had begun to worry her greatly. He talked about his first wife Jean a lot. By all accounts Jean had been a real tramp and the more Karen heard about her predecessor the more she felt Tony was better off. She couldn't understand what had attracted him to a woman like that in the first place. It certainly didn't seem to fit the loving, man she had married. However, in recent months Tony had begun asking her to wear or say things in bed that made her wonder. She couldn't understand. She knew full well, how good looking she was and Tony's apparent sense of frustration and twisted perception of her grew more and more troubling. Sex had become awkward. He seemed unhealthily obsessed with her old boyfriends and sexual experiences. At first Tony would be demanding then afterwards timid and remorseful, unwilling to talk to her and explain just what he wanted. To make matters worse, while very much in love with her husband Karen hid the fact that he could not satisfy her sexually. More than anything she wanted to start a family and her husbands inability to either perform in bed or give her a child was a constant but private strain on their relationship.

Everyone in Tony's family had apparently warned him at the time of Jean and her reputation around town, but as a young man he had been crazy about her. He'd loved Jean, even if she was a tart. The way she dressed and acted drove him wild, especially the carefree way she showed her body off. It was as if she enjoyed having other men look at her and the attention that came with it. In short, Jean was a perfect tramp and proud of it. Their marriage had lasted eight rocky months and had put Tony through hell but now years later, he still missed her. More particularly the way she dressed in her short, tight skirts, fishnet stockings and high heels. The simple fact was that he secretly adored slutty women and just couldn't resist himself. Karen was beautiful but wouldn't dress or act the way he wanted her too. It embarrassed Tony a little, the way he felt, particularly as his wife was such a quality, classy woman. Though he couldn't picture his first and second wife as being less alike there was no doubt that Karen had the body to match her. Not just the face and figure but the full, shapely thighs and well-set chest that she rarely revealed.

It was not the only issue. Tony and Jean's teenage daughter Louise had long been a problem for them both. Louise was a lot like her mother, a real handful. Rebellious and wild she seemed to have a constant attitude that would try the patience of a Saint. Though she had tried, and was normally the warmest, easiest person to get along with, Karen disliked her step-daughter intensely. She would disappear for weeks at a time, bunk off college and wore the kind of outfits that gave her father fits. Even worse she would often turn up drunk at the Walsh's home, usually whenever she had been kicked out of her new flat for not paying the rent.

'Your not my fucking mother!' Louise would rant, slamming doors and always bettering Karen in every exchange. Tony would often listen from his study as his wife tried desperately to respond and maintain an aura of control. Yet it was an almost everyday affair between them, usually starting over the most simple matter such as stolen makeup or leaving her room a mess. Eventually his wife would appear, teary eyed.

'You should throw that bitch out!', she once hissed to her exacerbated and surprised husband.

Everything seemed to change for the Walsh's when Louise's black boyfriend Samba entered their lives. Samba was an African exchange student who was studying in England. Life had been tough for Samba before his Uncle Anwan's lottery win and subsequent payment for his favourite Nephew to study in Europe. At eighteen, the Senegal born lad was already extremely confident with dark skin and boyish good looks. His upbringing had been initially difficult and poverty stricken, but the hard work had given him a chiselled, lightly muscular body. His manner, though laid back one minute was intense and unpredictable the next. As such he often intimidated males his own age and made plenty of girls weak at the knees. He was going to enjoy himself and found English girls to be very different to those back home. In short, all to ready to drop their knickers for the boy they found exotic and curious.

Samba liked Britain a lot and met Louise at a party. In two months his white girlfriend professed that she was in love with him. From the very beginning, Tony didn't approve of the match. Not just because Samba seemed to spend more time lounging around the Walsh's lovely home than doing any proper work, but parties and girls seemed far more important to him than education. Worse, his infidelity with other woman was often a subject he boasted openly about on the telephone with his friends. Karen liked the situation even less and would scowl ruefully when she overheard him. Their relationship seemed ill suited but it upset her more to see how they both sponged off her weak husband. Not to mention how the teenagers were so often underfoot when her friends called, or drawing attention to themselves when she was throwing a dinner party. That said, Samba was very handsome and Karen could, even with the boasting, understand her step daughters attraction. Even Tony noticed that when the young man talked of his home and his family, a certain romance would appear on the faces of both women.

One day Tony came home to find his daughter on the front step crying. He took her in the kitchen, made a cup of tea and sat her down before preparing himself for the worst. Then he listened as she told him that she was pregnant and Samba was definitely the father. He was angry but not surprised. The way Louise had been living, this was bound to happen eventually. Controlling his emotions Tony told his daughter she would have to 'buck up her ideas, ' and move back home for a while. At least until the baby was born and they could plan from there. He promised to help his daughter pay rent on her flat in the meantime, saying that Samba could continue to stay there for the time being. Tony knew what his wife's reaction would be to having Louise at home. When he told her that night that her step daughter was moving back in they had their first truly fierce argument.

'How could you just do that Tony, ' she had chided. 'Your unbelievable!'.

Even so, the next day Louise did move back in with Tony and Karen. Almost inevitably Samba was at their home a lot more. He seemed pleased about the baby, responsible even which surprised and reassured Tony. There was even talk of marriage. Despite a good start, after just three days Karen and Louise had their first altercation. Again, it was over something insignificant. Namely the baby magazines that lay scattered over the lounge and a sore reminder to Karen of what was missing in her own relationship. After the first month living under the same roof the two women were barely speaking. However, Tony noticed that Karen's relationship with Samba seemed to be improving. During dinner he would make her laugh then eye her suggestively. Rather than enrage him it had an entirely different effect and he wondered if Karen on some level found the young man attractive too. Certainly she acted like it. Then was she flaunting his interest just to anger Louise? Maybe it was his first relationship with Jean that influenced him. Tony began fantasising about his wife flirting openly with Samba and envisaging how it would make him feel. To Karen, Samba's interest began as playful interest. She was used to men being attracted to her but this felt different. He was very good looking and despite his youth had a imposing, mature demeanour about him. Karen had never cheated on her husband nor did she feel she ever realistically would. Even if their relationship was strained she had made a commitment.

One evening after dinner Karen and Tony retired early and sat reading in bed. The evening had past quickly. Samba had shown Karen more attention during the meal than he had Louise and she was fully aware of that fact. It had been growing. Rather than end it she found herself returning his smiles and look away as she felt his eyes roam across her cleavage. Somehow, Tony seemed not to notice or care and it was subtle enough that Louise had not thus far picked up on it. As she read next to her husband, Karen's mind was on the boy from Senegal. All of a sudden a violent 'thump ... thump ... thump... ' began coming from the room next door.

'Yes ... yes ... yes... '.

'Oh you're so big ... oh god!'. Karen put down her book and looked wide eyed at her husband. She felt a shiver begin at the nape of her neck and shimmer running through her body that tingled down both her legs. Behind her she could feel the meaty vibrations in the wall. The sound of sex on the other side was aggressive and desperate. She'd never heard anything like the language or intensity.

'Fuck your white pussy feels good baby'.

'Keep going baby ... don't stop ... just there... '.

'You like my big dick don't you?' a hard, accented voice demanded. Tony lifted his book and felt his cock start to swell, trying to ignore the disbelieving look he knew was upon his wife's face. He'd never been able to fuck his wife like that. Silently Karen, turned out her light, rolled over and put her hand on her chest. Her heart was going like a race car. The same thought crossed her mind. When was the last time Tony had made love to her that impulsively? Pretending to sleep she listened intently to the young couple as they finally rose and climaxed to relief.

The next morning both husband and wife secretly thought about the previous night. Karen found herself smiling at the handsome, black boy across the table and imagined other girls his own age who had received similar treatment to Louise. He was obviously well hung and she wondered how so. Black men, she'd read, did come with a certain notoriety. In truth she could hardly take her eyes off him and when he spoke to her she felt her hands tremble.

'Get a hold of yourself!' she thought but it was no good. She detested Louise on so many levels but here she was, thinking about bedding her boyfriend. Sliding her hands down his trousers and putting them all over his impressive, African manhood. Excusing herself in a fluster Karen hurried to the bathroom and looked at her reflection in the mirror. She wanted a baby so badly and it made her so angry to think that Louise had managed to get pregnant without even trying. It wasn't fair but she felt embarrassed at herself for even contemplating such thoughts. Was the really prepared to jeopardise her marriage and future family for this? Both her sisters already had two children but just what would her husband make of it if he knew.

Unknown to Karen, Tony had been thinking just the same thing. He'd noticed Samba casually eyeing his wife for weeks, particularly her big tits or full, tight ass when she wasn't looking. There was no doubt in his mind that the young man would drop his wife's knickers in a second given the chance. There had been no shortage of men waiting to fuck his previous wife Jean and on some level, Tony found the concept intensely erotic. The fantasy of a black man fucking his wife seemed even better. In fact little else had entered the horny husbands head since Samba had moved in. His personal laptop, the one he used for work was already loaded with interracial porn. Black men fucking white women, many of which included amateur footage of married women with their dark partners. He loved his wife and was sure she loved him back. Yet all the trouble with Louise was affecting her. For the first time he could see cracks in his wife's steely moral code.

Just one week later Karen walked into her bedroom to find Samba going through her underwear drawer. 'What the!' she exclaimed, then saw that the boy's cock was exposed and he had a pair of her panties wrapped around himself. Just as she had suspected, the boy was huge and Karen stood staring at it in amazement. Erect and thick, his cock had a large bulbous head as big as a plum and veins running down the dark shaft as big as her little finger. It was easily the biggest penis she'd ever seen. Muttering embarrassed excuses Samba tried unsuccessfully to hide himself but to his surprise and delight Karen put out her hand to calm him and gently closed the door behind her. She looked nervous, particularly as her husband was right downstairs.

'My, you are a big boy aren't you?' she exclaimed, eyes fixated at his enormous length. Samba grinned in realisation that Karen actually enjoyed seeing his cock. It felt good being exposed in front of her. Gently he tugged back his shaft, lifting it for the woman to get a better look. There was pure lust all over her face. He watched her small hand reach out for his dick. Then at the last moment she stopped, snapped out of her dream state and backed away. 'What am I doing? ... I'm sorry ... I'm sorry'. She fumbled against the door and shut her eyes.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.