Downfall of a Black History Professor - Cover

Downfall of a Black History Professor

Copyright© 2011 by MaryS

Chapter 1: Black Male Physique

Tasheka and the black male:

Within the white society of Cherish Valley, it was known and understood that blacks and whites, when matched for certain variables, like being virtually identical in average height, but are different when matched by their physique and body proportions. Blacks have shorter torsos, broader shoulders, smaller rib cages, narrower hips, and longer thicker cocks.

Physical samples of blacks and whites appear to be about the same weight on average, but fit blacks have on average less body fat, particularly on their limbs, torso, and cocks.

It naturally follows that blacks have a greater fat free body mass than whites. The smaller rib cage and narrower pelvis would indicate less viscera weight and indeed, black males have been found to have substantially more total body musculature and denser, heavier cocks than whites. This greater musculature is also distributed differently. Blacks show considerably more musculature in their ass cheeks, abs, and thighs than white males, which gives a substantial advantage in locomotion as it pertains to their cock.

Blacks have also been shown to have higher average testosterone levels and a greater number of testosterone receptors which probably contributes to the leaner more heavily muscled physique of black males compared to white males. It is this testosterone that produces the cum that is so desirable to White women. White women and girls will pay handsomely for a cup of black cum because it cures winkles and sagging skin in older women, it tightens skin and produces hormones in young girls.

The average physiological differences give blacks a substantial advantage in fucking. Narrower hips mean that locomotive force is applied closer to the center of the body mass, leading to greater bio-mechanical efficiency of the black cock as it pistons in and out of a white cunt. Putting a greater portion of the force generated into forward locomotion and causing less energy to be wasted in rotational force on the female body, the black cock can go deep into the white womb.

Longer thicker cocks provide greater reach inside a cunt, stride length, both forward and lateral, and longer acceleration paths, both for imparting velocity of ejaculating cum and for accelerating the white female orgasm.

The heavy musculature concentrated in the hips and torso keeps most of the mass close to the pivot point of the cock and provides a lot of force, while still giving the benefits of long reach, stamina at fucking and acceleration when cumming. Blacks lower average body fat and viscera weight from comparatively short torsos with small rib cages provide a greater power to weight ratio and less top-heaviness, with a greater portion of their mass being located in the musculature of the hips, thighs and cock.

Muscle and tendon physiology also contribute to black athleticism. It is well known that blacks have a higher percentage of fast twitch muscle fibers in their cocks and higher levels of glycotic and phosphogenic enzyme activity levels when fucking, which can provide an advantage in explosive, short-duration cock fucking exertions over whites.

Additionally, blacks have comparatively long tendons and short muscle bellies compared to total muscle-tendon length compared to whites. When doing repetitive movements like fucking, the muscle and tendon of the opposing muscle group to contracting muscles are stretched, which stores energy like an elastic band, which is then added to the backstroke as the opposing muscles contract back.

For example, take an appendage such as a stiff cock and pull it up, then notice how it swings back to its resting position when you release it to see this stored energy effect.

A cock is more elastic than muscle and contributes more to this effect. Black males have comparatively longer thicker cocks which give them comparatively greater energy storage and re-transfer while fucking, causing them to spend less energy and be more efficient with longer stamina.


This story line continues in Tasheka 3.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.