Over the Hills and Faraway;   Book 1 :  Introductions - Cover

Over the Hills and Faraway; Book 1 : Introductions

Copyright© 2011 by Jack Green

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Growing up fatherless on the back streets of London it seems inevitable that Dave Desmond will follow a life of crime.However he joins the army and goes to war, where he kills a man.He gets a medal(and a blow job) He learns what women really want, from a German bar girl, and his sexual horizon is further expanded by two cousins he meets in Belfast.Back home his marriage improves and the future looks good until he takes advice from a Peigan Dream Catcher that proves disastrous

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Swinging   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Violence   Military  

When we got back to the girls' flat Gino and I made ourselves comfortable in the armchairs; Francine sat on my lap, Rita sat on his. We opened the wine we had brought; red for us, white for the girls — Gino never takes any chances when it comes to getting a fuck -— and for the next half hour we talked and joked. Gradually the talking fell quiet, and it was coming to crunch time.
It was Rita who got the ball rolling. She had been squirming around on Gino's lap for the last 5 minutes, no doubt he had a hard on and his donkey dick was now boring uncomfortably into her arse.
"Well, I'm going to ride this Italian stallion," she announced. "You can take Des into the bedroom, and finish off what you started last week." This last remark was addressed to Francine.
Francine got off my lap and stood up. I got out of the chair, picked her up in my arms, and carried her into the bedroom—how romantic is that? Gino and Rita applauded.

I laid Francine gently down on the bed and knelt by her. She put her arms round my neck and pulled me into a deep passionate kiss that seemed to last forever, and left both of us gasping.
"I've been waiting to do that all evening." She said breathlessly. We started kissing again open mouthed, sucking on each other's lips, tongues entwining, teasing, twisting, licking and sliding. I pulled the zip down on the back of her dress; the front fell forward and I reached around her back and unfastened her bra. My hands captured her firm and well-shaped breasts, her nipples were the colour and size of cherries.
"Let me take off my dress." Francine whispered into my mouth. She got off the bed, slipped seductively out her dress and hung it up in the wardrobe, obviously a tidy girl. She made to pull down her knickers.
"Leave them on..." I ordered, " ... I'm going to tear them off with my teeth."
She laughed. "What are you, some sort of pervert?"
Just then we heard Rita moaning in the sitting room. 'Oh! Oh! Gino! GeeNOH! OH! OH!'
We looked at each other and laughed. "It's probably more in pain than pleasure," Francine said. "That monster dick of his can really hurt." She gave me a lustful look. "When I heard Rita with you I nearly creamed myself. It sounded so sexy and erotic. I've never come like that."
I quickly took of my shoes and got out of my shirt and trousers, then pulled her down on the bed. "Then I will just have to give you the same as I gave Rita." I said, and started sucking on her cherry red nipples.

For the next ten minutes or so I applied myself diligently to her breasts, feasting on them one at a time. As they were smaller than Rita's I managed get most of her succulent tit flesh into my mouth. I licked and sucked, lightly bit around the nipple and aureoles, flicked the stiffened nipples with my tongue, and generally put in all the training that I had received from Annalise.
I moved down Francine's fragrant body, trailing my tongue around, and in, her belly button, rubbing her mound with the heel of my hand through her thin knickers, and generally giving her a good priming with tongue, lips, fingers, and occasionally prick, for as I knelt above her my prick, still encased in my pants, would rub against her.
Francine in her turn was kissing and sucking any part of me she could reach. Her hand reached inside my shreddies, gripping my shaft; squeezing rather than stroking. When given the opportunity she would put her mouth to my covered cock, and suck it through the material.
The knickers removal phase arrived, and I hoped I wouldn't make a balls up of it. I need not have worried; the little tease was wearing edible knickers. As soon as my mouth touched the fabric I knew I could easily rip chunks out of them from around her thighs and cunt—what a turn on.
"Who's the pervert now?" I asked, as I raised my head, a mouthful of her knickers between my teeth.
She laughed. "I had an inkling you would be into edible underwear, it's a shame you aren't wearing any."

With that she pulled off my pants, and I carried on demolishing hers. I opened her legs so that I could see her crack. I had discovered that she was damp when I first chewed on her panties, but I needed to work on her to get maximum lubricity. I licked tentatively at the join between her twat and her thighs, and then used my fingers to softly open, and stroke, the inside of her labia. I quickly replaced finger with tongue and laved her slit lips until they were wet with my saliva. My fingers went back to her cunt lips, and my mouth to her clit, the hood pulling back, with my flickering tongue assisting its movement. My tongue, finger, and lips slowly probed; up—down—across—and all over her now blossoming pussy, the clit budding and her cunt lips swelling, as blood flowed into the erogenous zones.
Francine had been breathing deeply as I had got into my rhythm, now she started swift shallow breathing, sometimes exhaling noisily, sometimes with a moan. I lapped at her flowing juices like a ravenous cat at a bowl of cream, and some of her juice did seem particularly creamy. I stroked and fingered her slithery slit, slightly rougher now than when I had first started. She eagerly jerked her body against my hand, as I pushed two, then three, fingers into her wet widening gash; I crooked my middle finger—hoping to find her G spot—it might not have been the exact spot but it caused her to writhe sensuously under my fingers and mouth, while her groaning and moaning grew in volume and intensity.
Now that I had her started I took my tongue from lapping her juices and transferred them to her mouth, while still massaging her G spot with my 'Saturday Night' finger. No more tender kissing, we ravaged each other's mouths; tongues invaded, slipped and slithered; saliva leaked and dripped down our chins. I licked the seepage from off her slippery tits.

Francine was starting the climb to a climax, and I wanted her to reach her orgasm while I was buried up to my balls inside her. I removed my finger from her juicy twat, and my tongue from her wet sucking mouth. Her face was red with lust, and her eyes glazed with passion. Love juice was gushing from her cunt, and her nipples were cherry stone hard, and fiery red from my sucking and biting.
"Fuck me like you fucked Rita," she implored. "I want to scream with pleasure like she did. Go on Des. Fuck me hard!"
She opened her thighs and raised her knees up to her ears. I took a moment to enjoy the view of a perfectly prepared cunt for fucking. Her pussy hair was black, slicked with love juice and saliva, a gaping entrance begging to be filled and cunt lips red and pouting, like the lipsticked mouth of Debbie Harry.
I positioned myself between her spread thighs and, unlike when I had teased Rita, slid in first time, slowly and powerfully, right up to my balls. Francine gave a great sigh as I entered and filled her. I'm no Gino, but half the loaf is better than no bread at all. I had intended a long slow tender shagging for Francine, but she wasn't having any of that. As soon as I was in her she started jerking her hips, encouraging me to 'fuckmefuckmefuckme'. I slowed her down.
"Take it easy love, we've got all night, it's not a race. Take it slower and enjoy it more."
Francine's cunt had wrapped around my prick like a gentle fist when I entered her, and now it was sucking, squeezing, sliding and slithering on my pulsing prick like another mouth. It occurred to me that many a bloke would have shot his load, long before Francine was anywhere near coming, because of her highly educated twat; even Gino had shot twice, and didn't think, —or care—if Francine had reached fulfillment.

I was determined that I was going to bring her to a climax; I had grown fond of her in the short time I had known her and reckoned she deserved an orgasm—or two. Thanks to Annalise I knew I could hold out a bit longer than most blokes when it came to shooting a load. Annalise had also taught me that different angles of attack, and varying the rate and depth of ones stroke, can bring a smile to any girl's face. I could still hear Annalise's sweet voice in my ear, instructing me how to pleasure her, when we had first got together.
'Don't just push your peter in and out Davey, move it about inside me.'

Those of us not so well endowed as Gino have to work much harder at bringing a girl off. Gino just whacked his 10 inches into a twat and expected the girl to come more or less straight away as he pumped away on top of her. Some girls do, but some, like Francine, need a longer timed and a much more entertaining, and enterprising, application of prick than the usual bog standard 'in and out' procedure, before they reach an orgasm.
Even with a Gino-like donkey dick doing the fucking it still needs a certain amount of finesse and technique to bring a woman to climax; but most men with big dicks don't see the need, thinking that a girl, with her cunt bursting with man meat, is bound to come. Believe me, it isn't always true.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.