A Mother's Love - Cover

A Mother's Love

by JonnyLove

Copyright© 2011 by JonnyLove

Incest Sex Story: A single mother catches her 16 year old son in the act of masturbation. Her sexual urgencies get the better of her as she has not been with a man for 16 years.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Foot Fetish   Hairy   Big Breasts   .

Gavin's father left when he was just a month old. He had been brought up by his single mother, Dawn, and they had a very close relationship, as close it gets. They did everything together and told each other everything. Dawn hadn't been in a relationship with a man since her husband left them 16 years ago but didn't feel she needed a man. She was best friends with her only son and didn't want a man to get in the way of what they had.

Gavin was seated on the couch in a room dimly lit by the TV screen. Dawn's feet rested on Gavin's lap, his thumbs pressing into her soles and sliding in between her painted toenails. Her smooth legs ran for miles, leading into her pink bathrobe. Gavin's fingers continued to work into her feet as his eyes were glued to the TV screen. Dawn let out a loud yawn before turning to her son and drowsily saying "I think I'll go to bed, sweety. I'm quite tired."

She scooted across the couch to kiss Gavin before retreating to her bedroom. After five minutes of being on his own, Gavin scanned through the channels before stopping on pornography. He turned the TV down and pulled his penis from his boxer shorts. A MILF tugged on a young teenage cock on the screen, Gavin's hand jacking off his cock in unison.

His breathing became heavier and he soon removed his shirt and boxers, now sat completely naked on the couch. He laid his head back and continued to tug hard, trying to milk out his cum. To his horror, Dawn returned to the living room to find him mid-wank. He immediately turned the TV off and cupped his hands over his cock.

"Mom! How long have you been stood there?!" he screamed.

"About five minutes."

She approached the couch and took a seat beside him, her eyes looking down to his hands. Confused, Gavin asked "What are you doing?"

"Son, we're so close. I haven't been with a man since you're father and seeing you like that..."

Gavin's eyes wandered the room in disbelief before meeting back with his mother's. The fact that she was sexually excited was apparent just by looking into her eyes. He sighed before saying "But we can't. You're my mother."

"I thought we were more than mother and son. Aren't we best friends? You'd do anything for me right? Well this is something I need, son. Nobody needs to know."

She rested her hand over his hands and leaned in to peck him on the cheek. After caressing his hands for a bit, Gavin gave in and parted his hands to reveal his erect cock. Dawn's eyes lit up as she saw it and her hand immediately reached down to play with it. She held on firmly at the base and began to stroke it very softly. Gavin closed his eyes and lay his head back, moaning as he did so.

"You can touch me too, son. I won't bite."

Gavin was quick to untie the sash on her bathrobe and take it off her. He gazed in amazement at his mother's figure. Her skin was bronzed and her tits were round and firm. His hands began to caress and move over her breasts as his eyes wandered down to her pussy which hid underneath her thick, dark pubic hair.

Dawn leaned down and hungrily took Gavin's cock into her mouth. Gavin moaned at the sensation of his mother's tongue rolling over the head of his penis before sliding up and down the shaft. His right hand played with her erect nipple whilst his left hand slowly slid down her stomach and into her bush, where he rubbed slowly in an up and down motion. Dawn's full mouth let out muffled moans of pleasure as his fingers slid inside her soaking wet pussy.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.