Gillyanna's Peril - Cover

Gillyanna's Peril

Copyright© 2011 by Deenara2000

Chapter 2

Time passed as it does and so did the storm. After Gillyanna was up and moving again, she could feel little movements from the 8 little ones that Vee placed in her. It took two days just to get the storm damage cleaned up and repairs to the power generators done but with the help of her new friends she didn't think she needed to put up the shields and thus saved energy. She did have the auto-med do a scan and it confirmed that she was very pregnant with multiple life forms. When it recommended aborting the pregnancies because of the unknown life forms she said no.

Gillyanna found that her new family were quit willing to provide for her and the only thing that she needed to do was to clean what ever it was that they brought in for her that she knew she could eat and get water. It was a week later that she realized she could now hear the others and could now talk to all of them mentally and they could talk back. This was good as most of the communits were out of energy and she still couldn't get the recharger to work.

The sensors were only working up to 25 Km's because of storm damage and power restrictions and the shield wouldn't even work to a 5% rating so she didn't bother with it.

After two more weeks Dorel returned to the ship. Gillyanna had missed the beeps of the unit. She had gone to the bridge on a whim and was just about to check it when the door opened and there stood a very dirty and bedraggled looking Dorel. He took one look at her and freaked.

Dorel looked at her draped in this black thing that came down to her thighs but there were other things sitting on the floor near her.

"WHAT THE HELL... ?!!! GILLYANNA WHAT THE HELL IS ALL OVER YOU?" he yelled as he drew his pistol.

"There's no need to yell, we can all hear you just fine. And put that thing away before you hurt someone!" Gillyanna said calmly.

Vee tried to thin himself out in order to cover more of her but couldn't so called his brothers to protect her. Several moved up to her and up her legs and several more moved between Gillyanna and Dorel.

"Dorel if I were you I would put the pistol away before you piss them off," Gillyanna waved to her friends. "Or worse shot your own child."

The last said because she wanted to see his reaction. He missed it.

"What the hell are those things? Why are they covering you?" He asked but still had not put down the weapon.

"These beings are natives of this planet and very intelligent. I would have to say that if it wasn't for them we would be dead now, they've been protecting and caring for us. That storm was all but centered over the ship. I think it had something to do with the energy from the shields or even the sensor output that either created it or drew it here," then she changed the subject, "Now that we are all family, I think it would be very good if you put that pistol away."

This time he caught part of it.

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?"

"Well daddy, you left a small surprise." and Gillyanna patted her belly that moved just a little making her smile. There was a slight bump to her tummy but knew that Dorel couldn't see it.

"What are you talking about, that couldn't have happened. You must have been pregnant before you came on board," his voice betrayed his surprise and Gillyanna thought, hope?

"And just who would I have been pregnant by. The only sex that I have had has been by you and your people. I know I was not pregnant before I came on board or even after we crashed. I checked the Auto-med logs from my healing. There has only been one bipedal being to have sex with me and that was you. Though you are not the only one who will be a daddy."

Dorel looked like he was going to be sick. As the emotions and understanding of what she said ran across his face. 'Vengeance was sweet, ' Gillyanna thought to herself. "There are a few things that you need to know. Even though I am carrying your child that does not make me you wife or mate. Strangely enough the computer has little information about pregnancies or how long it takes for gestation; I need to get that from you. Vee and his brothers are here to protect and care for me while I am carrying their young.

Your computer had a lot of information about your medical condition, though, which I found rather strange. You try what you did before and the other half of this family are going to get very mad at you and you may find yourself either out of this ship or dead. Be kind and gentle and treat me with respect and honor and I 'might' help you. This is how it is going to be or you might as well leave now."

Gillyanna gave Dorel along time to think. Dorel slowly put the pistol away and the others slowly took themselves off Gillyanna. Then Dorel spoke as he still was looking to the floor. "Gestation is 34 weeks. There are other things that you will need to know about and be prepared for during this pregnancy. You should not have been able to get this way by me. Our species are sterile with the other."

"Well don't look at me. I may not have been born on earth but both my parents were and theirs too. What I know of your race is that you've been in space for about 400 years longer. My guess is that one of your ancestors was of a race that IS compatible and thus made it to where you are. Now before we get into to much more of that, I think you should know that you look like something that death threw back. What happened?"

Dorel tossed his pack into a corner and stiffly took a seat, "I made it to the mountain, just in time too, when that damn storm came up. It wasn't bad for me, I found a cave and waited it out but I could see it. That's the good news. I was about halfway up the mountain when I was attacked by one of those furry tentacle things. I couldn't hold the unit and fight the thing off. The trail I was on was narrow with a steep drop. It went over with the creature. By the time I worked my way down to it, I already knew it was busted. I had to fight off two other creatures on my way back and the last one hit me in the chest and I think it broke some bones."

"Go get in the auto-med while I divert power. I just hope there's enough built back up. The solar and wind generator are not enough to keep the shields up as well as everything else. And I've had to do some more repairs because of the damage the storm did," Gillyanna turned to look at two of the beings, as they moved off of her. "Bo, Dee, would you mind hunting for us. Dorel will be in no shape to do so for a few days."

"Do you think that is wise? What if he becomes dangerous again?" Dee asked

Gillyanna looked at the man. He looked all but wasted.

"I don't think he will. Even though it was a surprise to him that I was able to get pregnant, his eyes told that he liked the idea. I guess that being a daddy is what he has been looking forward to. Besides it's your turn to hunt anyway and I'm hungry," the last she said as comically as she could. Bo and Dee vibrated with laughter as they moved out the door. Quickly Gillyanna flipped several switches on the main console. Then walked into the back compartment.

"What was that all about?" Dorel asked looking very confused as he followed her.

"They were worried that you might become dangerous again," she said over her shoulder. She had knelt down to gain access to the power conduits.

"You can understand them? How?" He looked both awed and scared.

"I can hear them. I don't know if it's having there young inside me or something else but I can hear all of them. Vee most of all." Gillyanna reached up and stroked Vee absently as she stood from reconnecting the unit. Vee vibrated to show his appreciation of the attention.

By now the power was on and the unit flashed ready. Dorel couldn't think of anything to say as he striped and climbed into the unit. The unit would take some time to work, so once Dorel was in and the unit turned on, as Gillyanna pushed the button that would put Dorel to sleep for several hours, Dorel whispered, "I'm sorry." And was out.

It was a surprise to Gillyanna that Dorel knew so much about a pregnancy and raising babies though he was still single and had no other children of his own, he really did want them. Then he told what might happen and at what stages of the babies development. The worst for her was finding out that if the child was a male at about 20 weeks she would become so incredibly arouse and screaming to have sex that it could do her harm if she was not fucked repeatedly. Unfortunately for her at 22 week she did become aroused but not as bad as Dorel had described. But with the help of both Vee and Dorel she was able to get through it as well as let Dorel reset his internal clock.

She was having an afternoon nap. At 28 weeks Gillyanna was the size that made it look like she was having normal twins but it made for moving and working very hard. For once Vee was with the others out doing something.

Suddenly there was a sharp pain that woke Gillyanna up screaming. When she looked to see what was going on she saw one of those fuzzy creature between her legs and she could feel something up inside her. Gillyanna screamed again and called out to all that could hear her but was unable to move to get away. In moments Dorel and several of the brothers were to her. Dorel was stunned and couldn't think of what to do but the brothers didn't have that problem. They flung themselves at the other creature as it pulled away. Vee was near the last to come in and took his place over Gillyanna. The rest of the brothers joined the battle to kill the thing. Dorel grabbed something from the auto-med and injected Gillyanna as she was screaming uncontrollably. This had the effect of calming her without putting her out.

When she had calmed all she could do was ask about the babies. "Vee, Dorel it was in me. Are the babies all right? Please tell me if the babies are alright."

As Dorel moved again to get the portable med scanner Vee spoke. "I'm sorry. I should have been here. The Daceul should not have been able to get to you," Vee pauses for a moment, "I am also sorry, I can only hear five of mine. Two are dead. I can feel the last but I can't hear him. One of the others is hurt very badly. I have to remove the two that are hurt."

Dorel returned with the scanner as well as the data comm. After placing it on Vee he asked, "Are the babies alright? What's going on?" Then he started the scanner.

Vee repeated what he had said to Gillyanna then added. "The others are telling me that the ones that died and the ones that are hurt fought to protect their sister. They were not going to let the Daceul get to her." By know Vee moved and was between Gillyanna's legs, moving them apart so that he could do what was needed. Dorel could see the first two that Vee brought out were, what could only have been described as chewed up. Vee absorbed them before Gillyanna could see them then he brought out the next one and then the last. One vibrated violently and the other lay completely still.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.