Going, Going... - Cover

Going, Going...

Copyright© 2011 by Tomken

Chapter 25

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 25 - To save its children, an entire remote town pre-packs itself. Slow-motion extractions present issues not usually encountered. mm sex is brief and tame.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Consensual   Science Fiction   Incest   Light Bond   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Squirting   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow   Nudism  

The whole town knew about the picnic and there wasn't a soul who wouldn't be present. Excitement was building as the actual extraction date approached. Most of the folks were willing to accept that the picnic before the extraction was like the big party before the beginning of the Program.

The Program participants, both daytime students and evening adults, re-doubled their efforts in all areas. The whooping and hollering that announced a breakthrough CAP score was being heard more often as the Program showed results. Several girls had to retract their commitments to join families now that they were able to volunteer. More than a few of the boys quit in disgust, their most recent CAP score too low to even hope for success.

The bakery slave market did a land office business as people began to scramble to make arrangements. Several women completely broke down when the reality of their bad marriages resulted in rejection by their volunteer husbands. Others were more stoic in their efforts to find a new home for themselves.

Many women became insatiably amorous with their husbands as they began to prepare for the imminent parting. Most husbands took their gift in the spirit it was given, and made the most of their final nights together. In some of the men, the fear of abandonment was expressed as anger, abusive sex and even violence.


"Settle down," called Jean in a loud clear voice. "Week aix of this Program is complete. You have done well for yourselves and for your teams. We have seen your increased intensity these past few days. I hope you will keep it up next week.

"I want to congratulate all of you who have achieved that magic 6.5 CAP score. You are living proof that hard work pays off. More of you will achieve success next week. Many of your peers have thrown up their hands and thrown in the towel, defeated. I want each and every one of you to be proud of your hard work, and proud of your achievements -- even if your score doesn't reach that magic threshold. All of you who will remain should begin to make plans for military service. Your participation in this program will stand you in good stead with the military. They appreciate the kinds of leadership you have learned. They appreciate team players.

"As you know, the farewell picnic is on Sunday. The extraction appears to be coming soon after that. The CAP testing station has been unable to keep up with demand, and will be open all day tomorrow. I will see you on Sunday at the picnic. I will see you here on Monday morning. Enjoy your weekend. Dismissed."

Jean stood watching as the students climbed down from the bleachers and filed out of the gymnasium. She inconspicuously positioned herself to intercept Blake Daniels as he descended the bleachers.

"Blake, I want to particularly single you out for praise," she began. "You have worked feverishly since the beginning. You have worked hard for yourself but you have also worked unselfishly for the benefit of your team." Jean had adroitly moved Blake and herself into the hallway and toward her office.

Blake smiled shyly, not prepared for the praise he was receiving. "Thank you," he said. "I may still make the cutoff, but it seems the last two tenths of a point are insurmountable."

"I have every faith that you will succeed," Jean said brightly, "if only by dint of your age. Were you only one year older now, I'm sure that you would have achieved the right to volunteer." By this time they had reached her office. "Blake, I need some of your help and advice. Would you take a few moments to talk to me in my office?" He nodded. They entered her office and sat down.

"Blake, have you made any arrangements for the extraction?" she asked.

"What do you mean?" he answered.

"Are either of your parents able to volunteer?" Blake shook his head. "Have you been talking to anyone about joining a family for the extraction?" Again, he shook his head.

"Blake, I meant what I said about you being able to qualify once your brain matures another year or so. I would like to see that happen. I would like to see you become a volunteer for the Confederacy.

"Meanwhile, my husband Mike and I have a problem. He and I are both going to volunteer. We have decided to merge our families. So far, in addition to Mike and me, our family consists of our daughter Megan, Amy Rogers and her sister Angie, Heather Olsen and young Stephanie Kent. Angie and Heather each have two children and Stephanie has two siblings, all of which are coming with us.

"If you counted noses, you will have found that there are six women and only Mike. We need one more person for our family. We need another man, Blake. Will you join our family? In a year or so, you'll surely qualify as a volunteer and you'll be able to form your own family, but only if you are extracted now. If your CAP score increases before the extraction and you can volunteer, you can form your own family."

Jean watched his face register a series of expressions as he processed the words he had heard. The final expression was a broad smile. "I would like that very much," he said.


After dinner, the twins had Bob between them on the sofa, as usual lately, and they were cuddled up to him. One at a time, they looked at Bob with an impish smile and then looked away. "OK," he finally said, "I'll bite. What's with you two tonight?"

"We're ready," they softly said in unison.

Bob had been expecting this but it still came as a shock to him. He looked up and saw Ellen, Kathy and Sandy with knowing grins. He stifled a shrug and instead squeezed the twins, one in each arm. "I am yours to command," he said softly. "How do you want to do this?"

"We wanna be at the same time," said Mindy.

"Instead of one of us waiting for you to recharge," added Mandy.

"So, we'll take turns," said Mindy, "maybe a minute each time."

"The one that's off can be in someone's lap," said Mandy, "getting fingered and kissed."

"If someone wants us in her lap," giggled Mindy.

"We want the whole family there, and maybe participate," smiled Mandy.

"Especially Kelly," added Mindy. "We want her to see fucking as a loving wonderful thing."

"We taught her about orgasms last night," laughed Mandy. "She had to beg us to stop. Who knows how many orgasms she had. She squirts when she cums."

"And it's sweet as nectar," Sandy put in with a smile.

"We have a bet on who gets your jizz," said Mindy. "Everyone else gets cream pie."

"We have another bet on which of us cums first," said Mindy. "We have another bet on which of us cums most."

"Anything else?" asked Bob. The twins shook their heads. "Shall we wait for Mickey and Julie to finish up in the kitchen?" The twins nodded vigorously.

"Will you kiss us until then?" asked Mandy. So he did. First one and then the other, and back again. The early kisses were loving and soft. As they progressed, their passion built. The twins wriggled out of their shifts and each managed to get one of Bob's hands onto her breast. He knew what to do from there. Before long, the twins were each stroking his cock through his pants with one hand and strumming their pussy with the other.

When Bob came up for breath, he found that Mickey and Julie had already joined them and were looking on with approving smiles. The twins saw them too and giggled.

"I can't carry you both at once," Bob said. "Shall I carry you off to bed one at a time?"

Without a word they both bounced up. Each grabbed one of Bob's hands and they pulled him up and walked into the bedroom, leading him by the hands. Once there, one went after his shirt buttons while the other attacked his belt and zipper. Together they soon had him as nude as they were. They guided him onto his back in the middle of the bed.

As one, they turned to Julie and Mickey. "Will you help us?" they asked, again in unison. Both nodded, smiling, tears of joy brimming in their eyes. The twins guided them, one on each side, onto the bed about even with Bob's knees, sitting cross-legged. They guided Sandy between Bob's legs and let her know she was responsible for keeping Bob hard. Ellen and Kathy were guided to sit on the bed about even with Bob's shoulders. Kelly was guided onto the bed over Bob's head, so she could have the best view of all.

Finally, one twin climbed into each of Julie's and Mickey's lap, their backs against the chest of their helper. As one, the twins each turned and began kissing their helper. Soon one hand was guided to a breast and the other into her pussy. This went on for some time. Sandy did her duty by acting like Bob's cock was a lollipop. He hardly needed added stimulation -- the sight of the twins in loving embrace with Mickey and Julie was enough.

Mandy lifted herself off Mickey's lap and straddled Bob's legs. As she had been taught, she slid Bob's cock through her slit for lubrication. When he as good and wet, she lifted herself and aligned Bob's cock with her entrance. She slowly lowered herself until she felt the pressure of Bob's cock on her entrance. When she was ready, she slowly lifted and lowered herself, a bit harder each time. On about the fifth stroke, her eyes opened wide and she squeaked. Again she waited. Again she began anew. Soon she was sitting on Bob's legs, his cock buried to the hilt inside her. She smiled serenely. Again she waited. She began to rise and fall, slowly and gently at first, but with increasing speed and power. A minute or so later, she stopped, smiled at Bob, and climbed off and into Mickey's lap.

No sooner had Mandy climbed off than Mindy straddled Bob. She did the very same things as Mandy, with the same results. After she had pistoned on Bob's cock for a minute, she climbed off. The twins' change of position was wordless and, as far as Bob could tell, without outward signal. But the twins acted in perfect harmony, never missing a single beat.

Mindy had spent the time during Mandy's first turn in Julie's lap and Julie had aggressively kissed, fondled and fingered her. She was very much aroused when her first turn came, but not aroused enough to reach her first peak.

Mandy was likewise aggressively kissed, fondled and fingered by Mickey during Mindy's first turn. In addition, Ellen leaned down and collected Mandy's nipple in her mouth and began to suck and bite. Sandy's duty was fulfilled and she joined in by collecting the other nipple in her mouth. Mandy was very, very aroused when her second turn came.

Mindy got the same treatment during Mandy's turn. Kathy did her part by collecting a nipple in her mouth. Sandy leaned over the other way and collected her own nipple.

Mandy made it through her second turn without cumming, but Mindy didn't. She squealed and keened while thrashing up and down on Bob's cock. She stopped and recovered her senses, then climbed off.

Mickey had fingered Mandy hard while Mindy had her orgasm. Mandy was nearly at her peak when it was her turn to ride the pony. She pounded herself down on Bob's pelvis until she went over the edge, nearly singing her passion.

This was the strangest sex Bob had ever had. The break between partners was just enough for him to maintain his stamina. He thought he could go on at this pace for a long time. He looked up and saw Kelly looking down at him, a mixture of emotions on her face, all of them good. He could hear her fingers in her pussy. He reached up and took her arm, guiding her juice-soaked fingers into his mouth. He licked these clean and smiled at her. Kelly had never experienced the least tenderness from a man. With her other hand, she caressed his face and neck.

Mindy and Mandy traded off posting on Bob's cock and being caressed and fingered in the arms of Mickey and Julie. Each of them had many orgasms. Finally, as Mandy was climbing off Bob's legs, Mindy said, "I can't go any more." She smiled serenely, almost boneless in Julie's arms. She looked at Bob's still rigid cock and then looked up at Kelly. "Would you finish him off for us?"

Surprised, Kelly didn't know what to do. Ellen guided her off the top of the bed. Sandy retreated and made room for her. Kelly climbed onto the foot of the bed and crawled up. Because of the crowd on the bed, Kelly needed to be on hands and knees until her knees reached the outside of Bob's hips. That put her face nearly even with Bob's.

"Will you kiss me first, Kelly?" Bob softly asked. Kelly shyly nodded and closed in. The kiss was gentle and loving. Bob nibbled on Kelly's lips. "Welcome to our family, Kelly," he whispered. She choked back a sob and hugged him as tightly as she could. Bob responded with his own embrace, then gently rubbed her back from one end to the other.

Mandy beckoned Sandy into position behind Kelly. "Line him up, Sandy, and let her take him in at her own pace."

Kelly started when she felt Sandy's hand. She lifted herself up enough for Sandy to pull his cock out from under her. Sandy had to nudge Kelly north a bit to get the tip properly aligned. When she felt the tip in her entrance, she smiled and kissed Bob deeply. She slowly moved her body south, taking him inside her until he was all the way in. She sighed in contentment, enjoying for the first time the sensation of a man deeply inside her.

She tried to lift herself off and thrust him back in, but it wasn't working very well. She brought herself more nearly upright and began again, with much greater success. She found Bob's hands and placed them on her breasts as she rose and fell on his cock. Her tempo slowly but surely increased.

"Let us know when you're gonna blow, Dad," Sandy said softly, "and I'll make sure you take her over the edge with you." Sandy caressed Kelly's back and her ass. She repeatedly ran her finger up and down Kelly's ass crack, stopping to pay attention to her sphincter on every pass.

Ellen produced a tube of lubricant, removed the cap and held it out to Sandy. Sandy held out her index finger and Ellen put a thick layer of lubricant on it.

Kelly and Bob were both beginning to huff and puff. Bob's expression said that his release was imminent. When he roared, Sandy jammed her finger all the way into Kelly's ass. Kelly was so surprised at the double penetration that she screamed while a massive orgasm shook her entire body.

When she had recovered, Bob pulled her down for some tender kisses and cooing. The twins began to clap. The others joined in.


Bob manned the CAP testing center from early in the morning until well after dark. He was pleased to see that several men and women from the evening sessions of the Program, and two boys and one girl, all were able to cross the threshold to volunteer status. He conducted the exit interviews as he always had in spite of his knowledge that today was the last time the testing center would be used in that town.

Ellen had few patients for her medical practice, but felt it necessary to remain all day. Brian also was present but had little to do.

Michael swung by during the day to check in. He told Brian, Bob and Ellen that a large number of people were not formally connected in volunteer families -- at least according to the database. They discussed whether many families were organized but not reported on the database. They talked about how the day would go tomorrow. They went over the team assignments for collection of latecomers to the picnic cum extraction. Michael made it clear that his teams did not yet know the exact nature of their duty tomorrow, and certainly didn't know there was going to be a pickup.

Ellen inquired of the AI whether it was aware of new people in town not listed in the database. The AI responded that nearly three dozen adult females had recently arrived, two of whom were volunteers. There also were some adult males but none were volunteers.

Many of the businesses in town devoted a great deal of time and effort -- and money -- to preparation for the picnic. Food of all description was being prepared. Sodas and a wide variety of juices, teas and coffee were being readied for delivery.

The football field itself was mowed and otherwise spiffed up. The yardage markers had long since been washed away and the appearance was of a very flat expanse of green grass.

Despite the official assurances, all over town there was the sense that something important was coming. For more than two hundred fifty men, the time was upon them to accept the loss of their wives and children, parents and siblings. Some of them weren't taking it very well. They had been able to maintain their composure while their loss was in some distant future, but that future was within sight.

When an outburst erupted in a public place, the surrounding customers uniformly stepped in to quell the disturbance. Most of the time the incident was handled, but more than a few fights broke out.

John had arranged for himself and several others to be out and about all evening should they be needed. He and his cohort heard a lot of yelling and crashing. A knock on the door and a brief discussion seemed always to do the trick.


By nine o'clock in the morning, the football field was the scene of a great deal of activity. Tables for food and other uses were being brought in and set up. Bags and bags of ice were being poured into barrels, followed by beverages of all description. The barrels were placed in many locations, convenient for the partiers.

John and his staff had of course gone all out on making all manner of pastries and desserts. He brought the first two large trays over himself and placed them on a table. Coffee urns were delivered and filled with fresh, hot brew.

More and more food arrived from every one of the cafes and restaurants in town. It seemed like there was enough food to feed the whole town for two days. The whole town was assembling for the picnic, but only one meal was contemplated. Still, none of the businesses wanted to be eclipsed in their offerings.

People started arriving. Some spread blankets on the grass. Others brought lawn chairs. By the time the picnic officially began, there would be so many on the grass that the latecomers would be forced into the bleachers.

In spite of all the food and beverages donated by local businesses, some people brought a charcoal grill. Committee members, in consultation with Brian, decided not to object. The fires could be extinguished later.

Kathy arrived, leading her troupe. Julie wore one of Kathy's dresses and seemed comfortable enough, although she stuck very close to Kathy. On the rare occasions she was out, Julie was very uncomfortable away from the safety of her home. Kelly, Mickey and the twins had accessorized their shifts. Sandy wore jeans and a tee shirt. Their arrival caused a bit of a stir. Julie hadn't been seen in public for a very long time. Mickey and the twins were known to be sequestered, despite the fact that Mack was still recuperating from his injuries. The family was greeted warmly. Several girls latched onto Sandy and the twins, seeking a juicy story of their experiences.

By 10:30, the area was packed with people. Children chased each other through the crowd. The food offerings were well attended. Apparently, many people had foregone breakfast in the knowledge that a feast awaited at the picnic. Those that had brought blankets or chairs remained in place, holding court as it were while their friends and neighbors circulated.

The drones inconspicuously monitored the affair from above. No weapons larger than a pocket knife were detected.

At 10:45, Brian instructed the AI to send text messages to all of the town folk who had not yet arrived, encouraging them to hurry.

Michael had positioned laptop computers opened to the database in several areas. Andy and Frank established themselves on opposite ends of the area in front of hand painted signs touting family planning -- in an entirely new context. Soon they were busy.

Shortly after eleven o'clock, the AI informed Brian that the vast majority of the town folk had arrived. The entire Committee, excepting the busy Andy, was assembled in the nearby CAP testing center. Brian consulted with them, relating the AI report and double-checking details. Michael assured them that his teams were present somewhere in the area. Brian distributed stingers and demonstrated their settings and use. Every Committee member had worn a garment that would conceal the stinger but have it readily available.

Sarah produced bags filled with colored cloth strips. Some of each color were distributed to each member with instructions to disperse over the entire area. Michael fired up the laptop computers that would be used by the field teams. He sent a text message to all of his field team members, asking them to report to the CAP trailer.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.