Going, Going... - Cover

Going, Going...

Copyright© 2011 by Tomken

Chapter 24

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 24 - To save its children, an entire remote town pre-packs itself. Slow-motion extractions present issues not usually encountered. mm sex is brief and tame.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Consensual   Science Fiction   Incest   Light Bond   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Squirting   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow   Nudism  

"We've all had a week to think and talk about our exit strategy," John chuckled, "if you want to call it that. We need to assemble nearly a thousand people, get them into family groups, and get them extracted. Who wants to go first?"

Brian said, "I took this up with my bosses. They're agreeable to holding a interdiction field over a large area for a few hours. You won't be able to have cooking fires inside the dome if it is to remain in place for hours. The smoke would be contained and might consume too much oxygen."

Bob asked, "If there is no sign of any trouble, could the interdiction field be turned off long enough to freshen the air?"

"Maybe," hedged Brian. "The interdiction field will be visible from quite a distance. I don't think it's a good idea to plan on retracting and restoring the field. The marines won't like that at all."

"Alright then," said Jean, "let's try a timeline for size and see how it works. Say we start the picnic at ten o'clock in the morning, and we encourage everyone to get there promptly, or at least fashionably late. Say that by eleven we have most of the people on the football field. The interdiction field goes up. An entry point is set up just outside the dome with one transporter pad, and another pad inside the dome. The entry point can be guarded, and we can decide who the guards are later. How can we shoo the laggards to the entry point?"

"Won't the AI know who is absent?" asked Michael. Brian nodded. "Couldn't we have the AI send text messages to the laggards, bugging them to arrive?" Another nod. "Can we send one or more teams out to collect laggards?" Another nod. "Under the direction of the AI?" Another nod. "With more transporter pads?"

Brian smiled. "That sounds like a good plan, Michael. The AI won't know whether any minors are absent. The AI won't point the teams to non-volunteers unless they have been tagged as belonging to the family of a volunteer."

"But we could use the database to know which people are absent and the AI isn't trying to aid in collection," said Michael. Another nod. "We could call the teams ourselves and help out."

"That sounds good," said Andy. "I suspect that a number of concubines won't have been selected at the time of the picnic. I suspect than a number of volunteers will have available slots. We should make plans to get that out of the way early."

Ellen added, "This is going to be incredibly stressful for a lot of people. Husbands facing the imminent reality that wives and children are lost forever. Wives and children having to say goodbye to fathers. Husbands rejecting wives. Battles over children. I don't think we can allow the town folk to assemble without the interdiction field unless we can be positive that no weapons are brought. How can we do that?"

"The drones can handle that," answered Brian. "You don't have to concern yourselves with that. You can let it be known that we will use a stinger on anyone we suspect of carrying a weapon. You can let it be known that a stinger is like a taser on steroids. The victim will be unconscious for hours and will awaken with the worst headache imaginable."

"Good," said Jean. "Can we get back to making families?" There were murmurs of agreement.

Amy said, "Maybe we should use colors like the students did for their teams. One color for volunteers, one color for available concubines, and other color for concubines already spoken for."

"I suppose that will work," allowed John. "After all, everyone is available for pickup. It's just that a lot of them won't be selected."

"So, we need a lot of something with color," said Sarah. "Should we use strips of cloth?" That sounded good to everyone. "I'll work with Marilyn Smith at the fabric store," she volunteered.

"What about food and beverages?" asked Jim. "Let's make this potluck so nobody has to handle that." That was agreeable to everyone.

John added, "Let's provide a ton of soft drinks and barrels of ice to chill them. That should keep the booze to a minimum. I'll arrange that."

"What will the people use for tables?" asked Andy.

Dave smirked. "Jean was right to save the bleachers. People can sit on one row and use the next row up for a table."

"I know the Program participants hope they will achieve volunteer status," said Brian. "I think all of them should make tentative arrangements to be in a family. Those that break through to volunteer status obviously won't be concubines in that family. If they don't make arrangements before hand, the pickup is going to be a real mess."

The group spent the remainder of their time discussing details. They finally called it a night and parted company.


"I'm sure you know what you're doing," said Bob, "but I thought we'd have our family together by now."

"I've called her every day," sighed Ellen. "Every day she says she'll come see me. Every day she fails to show up. I'm going to go see her at her home. Stay by your phone in case I need you."

"You don't want me to go with you?" asked Bob.

"I guess you'd better not, she said. "I don't know what I'll find when I get there."

Ellen knocked on the front door repeatedly but there was no answer. On a hunch, she dialed the number on her cell phone.

"Hello?"

"Kelly, this is Ellen Waters."

"Oh, hi Dr. Waters," she said. "I'm sorry I wasn't able to come see you today."

"Kelly," Ellen said, "I'm at your front door. Will you please come let me in?"

"I can't," said Kelly shyly.

"You can't." repeated Ellen. "Why not?"

There was a long silence. "The chain won't reach that far."

Ellen tried the door. "The front door is locked, Kelly. How can I get in?"

Another silence. "Daddy won't like it that you come in," she whispered.

"Right now, Kelly, I don't really care what your daddy thinks," rasped Ellen, her temper rising rapidly. "How do I get in without breaking down the door?"

"The back door is probably unlocked," said Kelly.

Ellen rounded the house and entered through the back door into the filthy kitchen. Dishes were stacked everywhere. Trash and debris overflowed the trash can. Every horizontal surface was cluttered with all manner of papers, dirty plates, pans and silverware. The floor was littered with trash. "Kelly?" Ellen called.

"In here," came the answer. Ellen walked into the darkened bedroom. On the bed sat a naked, dirty, pregnant girl, her knees out and her feet splayed like chicken wings, her hands on the bed behind her.

"What is this about a chain?" asked Ellen. Kelly silently lifted the length of chain. Ellen realized that it was bolted to Kelly's ankle. The other end was attached to the bedpost. Ellen immediately called the sheriff, gave the address and asked that the deputy bring a camera and a rape kit.

Kelly seemed to have no modesty. She hadn't bathed in a long time. Her longish brown hair was greasy and stringy. "The chain isn't very long," observed Ellen. "How do you go to the bathroom?" Kelly pointed to a bucket not far from the bed. There was nothing like a seat for the reeking bucket. A roll of toilet paper was on the floor near the bucket.

"It's all my fault," sniffed Kelly as tears began to run down her cheeks. "Daddy wouldn't let me come see you. He told me not to tell you why."

"Shh," said Ellen. The sheriff's deputy will be here soon. Have you eaten?" Kelly shook her head. "Have you had anything to drink?" She shook her head again. Ellen went to the kitchen, found a glass in the cupboard, filled it from the tap and brought it to Kelly. Ellen opened the front door and returned to Kelly to wait. She called Bob and gave him the address. She called Kathy and alerted her to expect the arrival of her newest sister.

The deputy arrived. Ellen greeted him and led him to the bedroom. He was as appalled as Ellen had been. He immediately began snapping pictures. Ellen pointed out what little she knew.

"Lie down, Kelly," Ellen directed. She took the rape kit from the deputy and swabbed Kelly's vagina and anus. Ellen beckoned the deputy to take photographs of the area. Bob silently entered the room and stood against a wall.

"Tell us," was all Ellen said to Kelly.

"It's all my fault," sniffed Kelly. "I went over to a boy's house to study. He wanted to fool around. He was very persistent. I couldn't keep his hands off of me. He was a good kisser and he talked so nice to me. Before I could get away, he had my clothes off. He fucked me. It hurt a lot. He told me how good I was, how sexy I was. When he was done, he stayed on top of me. He used his cell phone but he didn't talk. Maybe he sent a text message. I don't know. He started fucking me again. He went on and on about how good it felt for him and how popular I was gonna be.

"Two more boys came into the room. I tried to get away, but I couldn't get him off of me. The boys started taking off their clothes. I tried to get up but I couldn't. The boys told me they had seen what I done but they wouldn't tell no one if I fucked them too. I was crying by then. The first boy got off and the next boy climbed right onto me and fucked me. I didn't even try to stop him. The third boy did the same thing.

"When they was done, they let me get dressed and go. I couldn't tell no one, I was too ashamed. When I missed my period, I told the boys. They just laughed, and said it was my problem. They told me I didn't even know who the father was. They walked away and left me standing there.

"When I told my dad, he raged at me. He called me every dirty name I know. He blamed me for all this trouble I'd caused. He slapped me around real good. He sent me to my room and told me not to come out. Later, I told him I had to pee. He didn't answer. Pretty soon he came into my room carrying a bucket and a roll of toilet paper. He just threw them down and slammed the door on his way out.

"Later that night, he came in with that chain and some bolts. He told me I wasn't fit to be seen in public and he didn't trust me while he was at work. He put the chain on my leg and the other end on the bedpost. Then he left.

"I called and told him I was hungry. He brought me a plate of food. He stood over me while I ate. When I was finished I told him I couldn't get my pants off over the chain. He got this look on his face, of rage. He kept himself from hitting me. He stomped out and came back with a pair of scissors. Without a word, he started cutting my pants off, first the leg with the chain and then the other one. He stopped cutting the second leg and ripped my pants right off. When I complained, he ripped my blouse off, ripped my bra off and ripped my panties off.

"He got this look I never seen before. He said I couldn't say no to any boys, why should he go without? I was already pregnant, couldn't get pregnant again. He took his clothes off and he fucked me. He didn't even kiss me. He didn't do anything to get me wet; he just jammed his dick into me. When he was done, he didn't say nothing. He just pulled on his underwear and stomped off. He came back later and fucked me in the ass the same way but he was yelling and cussing me the whole time.

"Next morning, he brought the phone in, in case the house caught fire. He fucked me again, brought a plate of food and left for work. When he got home, he fucked me again. When he brought me a plate of food, he fucked my ass. He fucked me again just before he went to bed. It's been like that every day since then."

"How long have you been chained, Kelly?" Ellen asked.

"I don't know," cried Kelly. "What's the date?" Ellen told her. She was silent as she calculated. "About four months," she finally said.

Ellen was crying, too. The deputy fetched bolt cutters from his cruiser and cut the bolt holding the chain to her leg. Ellen and the deputy consulted each other for a while. The deputy agreed that Dr. Waters should take the girl under her care.

"Who were the boys, Kelly?" asked Ellen.

"It wasn't their fault!" she insisted. Ellen was finally able to cajole her into revealing the names. "How old are you, Kelly?" she asked. Kelly told her she was fifteen. The grim deputy nodded his head.

"Get dressed, Kelly," said Ellen, "we're going to my house." The deputy left after having determined where her dad worked. Ellen found clothing for Kelly and helped her dress. Ellen, Kelly and Bob made their way to their home on foot.


"Katie, I need someone I can talk to," said Rachel. "My mom can't help. My girlfriends can't help. Can I talk to you?"

"Sure, Rachel," smiled Katie. "Let's go sit over there." They were poolside, and nudity had long since become a non-event. "What can I do for you?"

"Well, it's about the extraction, of course," said Rachel. "My dad wants me to go with him. He wants me to talk one of my girlfriends into joining us. I think he's planning to dump Mom at the last minute and take some other mother. Katie, I don't want to go with him. I don't want to be part of him hurting my mom."

"It sounds like your dad doesn't love your mom," observed Katie. "You said your dad not taking your mom will hurt your mom. Does that mean you think your mom loves your dad?"

Rachel watched as she picked at her fingers in her lap. "No, I don't think she really does. But years of indifference is one thing and outright rejection is another."

Katie asked, "Do you think your mother will be surprised at the rejection?" Rachel shook her head. "Do you want to be in the same family as your mother?"

Rachel looked up at Katie. "I wouldn't hurt my mom by being with Dad and she's not. I guess I wouldn't want to hurt my dad by being with my mom, either. Maybe it's better if I just go on by myself in a new family."

"Do you think your mom would be well served if she beat him to the punch, so to speak, by making arrangements to join another family anyway?" Rachel brightened and nodded.

"Have you spoken to Andy or Frank at the slave market?"

Rachel nodded. "I have, and Andy gave me the names of several men who need to fill slots. But all those men are around my dad's age. I'm so put off about going with my dad that I'm afraid to talk to those other men. I also worry that I'll be the only teenager in the family."

Katie smiled. "Now I think we're getting somewhere. You want a family with a youngish male sponsor and at least one female about your age?" Rachel smiled and nodded vigorously. "Would it bother you if the young sponsor had a twin sister that was part of his family?" Rachel registered surprise, and then understanding settled on her face with a smile. She shook her head. "Do you think you would like to have Sarah Edwards' mom as your sister?" Rachel nodded again, still smiling. "I think I know of twins who are looking for a sweet girl to help them make a loving home. Shall I talk to them?" Now Rachel was so happy that she giggled and nodded.

"Rachel, it's really up to Kevin, but if I bat my eyes and say please, he'll go along. Gabby Edwards is in our family because we traded with Sarah. She got our mom and dad, and we got her mom. All of us are extremely happy with the outcome.

"This gets complicated. Sarah and my folks moved into Amy's house because Amy moved in with Jean and Mike. Kevin, Gabby and I have the house we grew up in. We just moved into the master bedroom. It sounds to me like your entire family might be better off if you strike out on your own, so to speak. Why don't you come have dinner with us tonight? Bring a change of clothes in case you want to stay the night. I hope you stay tonight, and tomorrow night and forever. If you decide to stay, we'll help you collect your stuff at your folks' house."


Sandy and the twins had latched onto Kelly right away. Kelly was traumatized but she appreciated the care and attention lavished on her by her new sisters. Sandy joined Kelly in the bathtub and shampooed Kelly's hair and washed her body while the twins sat beside the tub.

Sandy was brave enough to caress Kelly's swelling belly and was plainly envious. That surprised and pleased Kelly, who had until then counted her pregnancy an unmitigated disaster. The shy twins also seemed greatly interested and pleased with what was sure to be the first birth in their new family. They also were very interested in the swelling of Kelly's breasts.

Kelly had been nude for so long that she didn't seem interested in wearing any clothes. Julie and Sandy were always nude. The twins put on and took off their shifts several times a day, as though trying permanent nudity on for size. Kathy, Mickey and Ellen wore shifts almost all the time.

Kathy, Julie and Mickey also were attentive to Kelly in their own ways. They allowed the youngsters to be closest to Kelly, yet one or the other was always nearby when Kelly needed more emotional support. Nobody in the family made any demands upon her, sexual or otherwise.

On Saturday, Nicole and Tiffany invited themselves and their children over for dinner. Kathy made a point of inviting Eric and Steven to join the family for dinner. The boys needed to meet Nicole and Tiff as well as Kelly.

Nicole and Tiffany tumbled into the house following their two children each. Now, for the first time the family was all together, saving only for Laura and her two. There were thirteen adults and six children, far too many for greetings at the door. Travis and Becky immediately took charge of Nicole's Emily, 5, and Kyle, 3, plus Tiffany's Tyler, 4, and Vicky, 2. Kathy and Mickey were busy cooking dinner, so they shooed everyone else into the living room.

"I've got money down on the color of your bush," Julie cracked to Nicole with a smile.

"It does look like clothes are in the minority," allowed Nicole as she surveyed the room. Ellen and Bob were dressed. Sandy and Julie were of course nude. The twins wore their shifts but the necklines were so large that a nipple occasionally came into view. Kelly sat between the twins, rubbing her distended belly. Eric and Steven also were nude, their cocks standing at attention.

"Hey, Tiff," Nicole giggled, "let's do a striptease for our young lovers. Maybe we can get a gusher without touching." The sisters proceeded to do a short show, draping or tossing each garment on the boys. The rest cheered them on. When they were both down to their panties, Nicole turned and faced the room. She slowly lowered the panties until her bald pussy showed, then dropped them to the floor. She turned and with her toes flipped the panties right into Steven's face. The whole room laughed. Tiffany simply dropped her panties, revealing a well-trimmed brown bush.

"Come here, Tiff," cackled Nicole. When Tiffany stood next to her she began, "Eenie, meenie, minie, moe." She crossed in front of her sister and dropped to her knees in front of Eric. Before he knew what was happening, Nicole had his entire length in her mouth. Tiffany quickly followed suit, sucking Steven's entire length into her mouth. The sisters looked the boys in the eyes while they delivered a quick blowjob. The boys were too surprised to last long at all. They both exploded at almost the same time.

Nicole stood up with a wicked grin on her face and her mouth full of spend. She looked around for someone to snowball. She settled on Julie and delivered a scorching kiss and half a load of jizz. Both Nicole and Julie swallowed with obvious relish. Tiffany, a lot less brassy than her sister, swallowed her entire load.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.