Kara Grows Up: Early Teens

by Trace Ekies

Copyright© 2011 by Trace Ekies

Coming of Age Sex Story: [1st of the 'Kara' series] She was too young to surrender her virginity, but teasing the neighbor boy with her budding charms might be exciting, at least for now. (This story depicts numerous sexual situations, some sexual contact, some female exhibition and considerable teasing. It does not contain any actual intercouse.)

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Petting   Exhibitionism   .

Kara's mother had been killed in a car wreck less than two years earlier. Shortly after, Kara and her father, (she was an only child), had tried to escape the memories of the tragedy by moving across town. Their new house was not much larger than what they had before, but the lots in this part of town were spacious, generally an acre or more. The new house also had a swimming pool and gazebo.

Although Kara had left her old friends behind, she acquired a new one, Tommy, the boy who lived next-door to the new house. He was the same age as Kara and attended the same school. He became Kara's closest friend and an important part of rebuilding her life after the loss of her mother.

It was the summer preceding her freshman year in high-school. Psychologically, Kara had matured rapidly following the loss of her mother, and now, at fourteen, her body was trying to catch up. She was spending a lot of time with Tommy and he seemed to be paying an increasing amount of attention to her, 'accidentally' brushing up against her or sneaking a peak down her blouse.

Kara welcomed Tommy's attention. After the loss of her mother, Daddy had not felt it appropriate to continue the physical attention Kara had become used to receiving from him. Yearning for attention, particularly of the male variety, she welcomed Tommy's interest, even if she suspected that her developing curves were the root cause. Besides, Tommy was cute, some might even say a hunk.

The two teens were in Kara's back-yard one sunny afternoon, ensconced on a blanket under a tree, enjoying a picnic-type lunch. Kara was wearing a blue high-necked jersey and denim cutoff shorts.

The picnic lunch had been Kara's idea, but it hadn't taken a lot of arm-twisting to get Tommy to go along with it. Basically, he was up for anything Kara wanted to do, as long as it involved him. Kara was easily one of the best looking girls in his class and he considered himself lucky to be her friend.

As the two laughed and joked with one another, Tommy studiously watched Kara, especially her bare thighs, trying to catch a peek of her panties through the leg holes of her shorts.

Kara could tell that Tommy was looking her over pretty thoroughly. Today she noticed something else that she had not previously been aware of. There was a stirring in Tommy's pants and he was constantly having to readjust for it.

Kara had noticed that her mother, when she was still alive, had sometimes removed her slacks or shorts after dinner while the three of them played a game or watched television. Kara had observed on those occasions that her mother's display of panties was often accompanied by a stirring in Daddy's pants. When Kara had asked her mother about this, her mother had explained that the stirring in Daddy's pants was an indication of his interest.

Kara was anxious to keep Tommy's interest, and although she knew it wasn't very lady-like, she spread her legs a bit, offering him a better view of her inner thighs and possibly even a glimpse of her panties. She was thrilled to see that her slight movement caused the bulge in Tommy's pants to grow even more.

Tommy was considered the class 'brain' and although somewhat geekish, was quite good-looking. Kara would never have admitted it to her girl-friends, but she did have a school-girl type 'crush' on him. Kara could see that Tommy was interested in her, and was determined to nurture that interest.

Kara had heard enough talk from her girl-friends to know that exposing her panties to a boy would surely attract his attention, but most likely the wrong kind. Kara was however, willing to take the chance, especially with Tommy. She stood in front of him and unbuttoned her shorts. "These are so uncomfortable," she said, "I don't even know why I put them on." The shorts fell to her ankles. As she kicked them aside she looked at Tommy and asked, "You don't mind do you."

"Uh ... uh ... no," Tommy stammered as he zeroed in on Kara's panties. "Get as uh ... comfortable as you like."

As Kara sat down, she noticed the bulge in Tommy's pants and was thrilled to know she was the cause of it. No wonder her mother had worn just panties so often – this was exciting. As they ate sandwiches and fruit, Kara stared reassuringly at the tent in Tommy's pants. Pretending ignorance of the effect she was having on him, she moved her legs slowly from side to side, maintaining his attention and continuing to offer a tantalizing view.

After Tommy reluctantly left for home, Kara went inside and curled up on the couch. She had found a new kind of 'play' with her friend, one that promised to be much more exciting than the games they had been playing. When Daddy came home he took one look at her exposed panties and told her to 'get decent'. She decided not to mention the picnic with Tommy. She wanted to keep on being 'Daddy's little girl'.

Throughout the summer, Kara, with ever increasing frequency, provided Tommy with peeks of her underwear; a blouse with an extra button or two carelessly left undone, affording a glimpse of her bra; or a short skirt, offering a view of her panties. Her 'accidental' exposures were welcomed by Tommy, generally triggering a stirring in his pants, which Kara never failed to notice.

Swimming was an almost daily activity for the two of them and Kara took advantage of the situation by wearing increasingly skimpy swim attire which she adjusted in such a way as to have a maximum amount of skin tastefully exposed. Although Tommy was often surprised at how little she wore, he avoided comment.

One afternoon, when they were horse-playing in the pool, trying to duck each other, the hook that was holding Kara's top in place, came loose. She grabbed at the straps and struggled to fasten it back in place, but as she did so, she saw that Tommy's attention was riveted to her nearly exposed chest.

Proud of her developing chest and having a ready-made excuse to show it off, she hastily changed her tack. "It's bent. I'm going to have to leave it off. Are you going to be okay with that?"

It was fortunate for Tommy that the water was more than waist deep as it concealed the instant arousal caused by Kara's suggestion. "Uh, yeah ... its okay with me." Kara and Tommy both knew it was a lie when he added, "I'll try not to look."

Acting as if her impending nudity was 'no big deal', Kara casually removed her top and threw it on the deck. She turned and faced Tommy, her breasts fully exposed. Tommy's head was politely turned to the side but Kara was excited to see that he was looking at her out of the corner of his eye.

Kara suddenly lunged toward Tommy, grabbing him by the waist and trying to pull him under. Tommy pushed her down, making her unsuccessful, but as she herself went under, her face brushed against his swollen member.

Tommy watched as Kara surfaced inches from him. She was trying to catch her breath but he didn't think it was solely from being underwater. Tommy had felt Kara brush the front of his trunks and realized that there had been no rush to end the contact. "Nice try," he smirked.

Kara squealed as Tommy wrapped his arms around her, his chest against her exposed nipples, and dragged her underwater. She squirmed and tried to get away, but when they surfaced, her backside was pressed against Tommy's midsection and his hands were on her breasts. Kara felt Tommy's hot breath on her neck.

Tommy had mixed emotions about what was taking place. He was smitten by Kara's seeming nonchalant attitude about her body and hoped beyond all else that she would someday be his wife. Even though he thought it better to wait, his gentlemanly resolve had evaporated the second Kara's top came off.

Kara also was conflicted. She had wanted to have her top off, and having Tommy's hands on her bare breasts made it even more exciting. Still, she reluctantly admitted to herself that if she didn't stop now, she most likely would not be able to stop a few minutes later. Kara was only fourteen, and she wasn't ready for things to go any further, at least not yet.

Kara reached behind herself and took hold of the bulge in Tommy's trunks. Although she intended this to be a sufficient diversion for her to extricate herself from his clutches, the excitement she felt at her first feel of a man's pulsing member nearly changed her mind.

Nearly, but not quite. While holding Tommy's appendage loosely in her hand, Kara pushed him back a bit, causing his hands to slip from her breasts. Freed of Tommy's grasp, she turned and kissed him lightly on the lips. As she released her grasp on the front of Tommy's trunks, she said, "Daddy will be home soon. I need to get dressed."

Tommy felt cheated to say the least, but he was pretty sure Kara wanted to continue as badly as he did, and whether that business about 'Daddy' was true or not, she had kissed him and he had held her bare breasts in his hands. Tommy was now doubly sure that he was 'in love'.

School started a few days later. They were both Freshmen but it was a very big class and after comparing their schedules, they found that none of their classes were together and for the most part they even had different teachers, so there would be little reason to even study together. About the only contact they were going to have would be the bus-ride to school in the morning and back again at night.

A few times during the year Kara went home with Tommy after school when she knew Daddy would be working late. But with Mrs. Taylor always around they didn't have the kind of fun they had during the summer.

Weekends seemed to be family times and even when the long school breaks occurred one family or the other always seemed to go off on a trip. Basically, the romance that had begun during the summer got put on hold till summer again.

Although each of them thought the Freshman year would never end, summer did finally come. On their first day out of school, Kara called Tommy shortly after her father left. "Coming over?"

"Be right there."

"Aren't you even going to ask what we're doing?"

Tommy didn't care. He just wanted to be with Kara. "Uh, yeah ... what are we going to do?"

"I thought we might play Monopoly. Okay?"

He was hoping it might be more along the lines of 'Doctor' or something like that. "Sure, I guess. I didn't have anything else to do, anyway."

"I was kinda hoping you'd just like to be with me."

"Sure ... of course ... well, you know what I mean."

"I hope so ... see ya ... don't take too long."

"On my way," Tommy said as he hung up the phone.

Kara had not gotten out of bed until after Daddy had left and was still wearing the panties and t-shirt she had slept in. She decided to remain the way she was. Kara knew she was being a tease but was pretty sure Tommy would like it.

Kara opened the back door to let Tommy in. He really liked Kara, might even be 'in love' with her, but when she opened the door, whatever he had been feeling turned to lust.

The panties Kara was wearing were full, not bikini type, but panties nevertheless, and her t-shirt, although not terribly thin, was thin enough to make it obvious she wasn't wearing a bra. Tommy hesitated at the door and gave Kara the once-over, but way more than once.

Kara opened the door wide and stood near it in such a way as to afford Tommy an unobstructed view. "Is there something wrong?"

"Uh, uh ... no. I was just thinking ... uh ... you look really good."

Kara was pretty sure Tommy had expected her to be wearing considerably more. She looked at his tight jeans and decided he liked her this way. "If its the way I'm dressed thats got you tongue-tied ... this is way more than I intend to wear at the swimming pool."

"Yeah, uh ... Its fine with me ... I was just surprised is all."

"Well, get used to it. Its summer-time and I don't intend to wear any more than I have to." Kara turned and walked toward the den.

Tommy choked on that statement. Lust, love, he didn't know which, but he was sure summer was going to be fun. He followed Kara into the house, his eyes glued to her backside. Her 'ass' had to be as close to perfect as he'd ever seen, especially jiggling around in those thin panties.

The Monopoly game was already set up on the coffee table and Kara parked herself on the couch, leaving Tommy to sit on the floor. Throughout the game Kara provided Tommy with a visual feast that would have set most male hormones to raging.

When it was Tommy's turn to move, she lay back on the couch, alternately drawing her knees up and then stretching her legs out. Laying flat on her back, her growing breasts stretched the fabric of her t-shirt and her nipples threatened to poke through. When it was her turn, she sat on the edge of the couch, her legs slightly spread, with Tommy staring between her thighs and right at her mound.

Kara knew what she was doing to Tommy and loved every minute of it. The front of Tommy's pants was hidden by the coffee table but Kara saw that he regularly put a hand in his lap, likely adjusting himself. She also noticed he was paying a lot more attention to her than he was to the game.

Tommy hearkened back to the end of the previous summer, when Kara had made it clear that looking was okay but she wasn't ready for touching. He doubted that she had changed much during the last school year. In most likelihood, she was deliberately teasing him, and if so, well, he could put up with that, at least for now.

Tommy, not surprisingly, lost the game and went home shortly thereafter, ostensibly to do some chores for his mother, but Kara thought it was for another reason. The next morning, she again called him. "Whatcha doin?"

"Watching TV."

"Wanna come over?"

"Sure, what are we doing?"

"I got a movie we can watch ... DVD."

"Whats it about?"

"Not real sure but from the cover I don't think its going to be mushy. Looks like it might have some action. You ought a like it."

Kara was intent on continuing to tease Tommy by wearing a little less than she probably should. She did however, understand that it needed to be dialed down somewhat if she wanted to keep him 'just looking'. Kara again remained in her sleep-wear, although today it was more conservative than the panties and t-shirt she had worn yesterday.

As Tommy approached the back door he wondered what Kara would be wearing today. He hoped it would be panties and t-shirt like yesterday. When she opened the door however, he was mildly disappointed. Kara was wearing a pair of pajamas that covered everything except her hands and feet. On the plus side though, although the material was considerably heavier than either the panties or t-shirt had been, it did look like she wasn't wearing anything under it.

Kara could tell from the look on Tommy's face that he had probably been hoping to see more, not less. Nevertheless she thought the pajamas would be enticing enough, at least for now. She led Tommy into the den.

Kara sat down in a recliner facing the TV and motioned for Tommy to sit on the end of the couch near her as she started the movie. About a half an hour into it she hit the pause button and got up. "I'm gonna make us some popcorn." She went into the kitchen.

Tommy took the opportunity for a bathroom break. When he returned to the den he sat in the same spot. Kara returned a minute or two later with a single bowl of popcorn. "Hey, where's mine?" Tommy asked.

"We can share," Kara replied. She plopped down on the couch, face down with her head in Tommy's lap and handed him the popcorn bowl.

Kara's butt, which Tommy had thought of as 'cute' the summer before, was now downright sexy and stretched the fabric of the pajamas tightly across her backside. The pajamas were snug and now, just a foot or two away from them, it was evident to Tommy that Kara indeed had nothing under them.

Kara restarted the movie when she returned and although Tommy tried to keep his attention on the movie and not on the girl with her head in his lap, he was unable to keep his hormones in check and the part of him that Kara had her face against began to grow.

Kara felt the movement against her cheek. At fifteen she was well aware of what it was and rather than being upset, as some of her girl-friends might been, she actually thought it was kinda cool, especially knowing that she was the cause of it.

The movie was pleasant but it didn't demand their full attention. It was time for Kara to up the tempo a bit. "I've got a game we could play while watching the movie."

"Must not be much of a game if we can watch the movie at the same time."

"I think you might like it. I read about it in a story I found on Daddy's computer."

"And?"

"We take turns hiding a quarter someplace on ourselves and the other person has to find it."

"Uh ... how do we look for it?"

"With our hands, stupid."

"You mean ... you're going to hide a quarter ... someplace on your uh ... body ... and I'm going to use my hands to find it?"

"Yeah, but it works both ways. I get to search you too."

"You mean ... I get to run my hands all over your body ... er, all over your pajamas, I guess ... and I don't get slapped?"

"Well ... there are some rules ... but you don't even have to keep your hands on the outside of the pajamas."

"Wow, the rules must be some doozers ... Okay, lets have it. What are the rules?"

"Pretty simple really. Just pretend we're wearing swim suits. Any area that would be covered by the swim suit is a 'protected' area. You can't hide the quarter there and you can't search there."

Tommy broke into a big grin. "I'm pretending you're wearing a string bikini."

"Uh ... maybe some day ... but for today I think it better be at least a full two piece."

"Damn, I knew there was a catch. Okay ... lets get started."

Kara went to her bed-room for just a minute and came right back. She had put socks on. She laid back down on the couch, this time with her feet in Tommy's lap, started the movie again and said, "OK, your turn first."

Tommy absently and softly rubbed her feet over her socks, checking carefully for the quarter. Then rubbed up both sides of her legs, slowly, methodically, every inch. Nothing. He shifted to the other side. Kara was laying on her front. He stroked and pressed her back and up both arms - she definitely was not wearing a bra. "You're going to have to turn over."

Kara complied. Tommy checked her arms again and she just looked up at him and said, "Nope." Tommy slid his hand under her pajama top and ran it over her stomach. He was sure he was about to get slapped, but no quarter, and Kara kept watching the movie, as if his hand meant nothing. The stirring in his pants said differently. He lightly ran his hands up her sides and under her arms, avoiding her breasts completely. And there, taped under her arm was the quarter. "Aha."

Kara clapped her hands and laughed, "My turn!"

Tommy thought about where to put the quarter. He taped it to a spot that was right at his belly button. Tommy lay on the couch. Kara placed her hands on him and touched him as he had her. Tommy tingled at Kara's touch and Kara got so excited by touching Tommy's body that she feared her hardened nipples would show through her pajama top.

Kara was going to take her time. Instead of asking Tommy to turn over she slid her hands slowly along the back side of his bare legs. She continued past the bottom of his hiking shorts till she encountered the edge of his jockey shorts. Both of her hands went under his t-shirt and up the smoothness of his back. She finally got around to the front, to Tommy's belly, and discovered the quarter. "Found it," she announced and laughed again.

As the movie continued, each took another turn at hiding the quarter in similarly 'safe' places. This time Kara taped it to her hip, just below where her bathing suit would have been. Although Tommy carefully avoided the 'protected' areas, she was not disappointed by his searching technique. His touch made her tingle.

When it was his turn to do so, Tommy hid the quarter right at the edge of his 'protected' area, on the inside upper thigh. Kara found it almost immediately but pretended she had not and ran her fingers teasingly all along the edges of his jockey shorts while her head lay in his lap with her cheek rubbing against his erection.

Tommy was excited by the game but frustrated over the rules about 'protected' areas. "The movie is almost over and the game is getting kinda boring," Tommy lied. He was curious to see just how far Kara wanted to go.

Kara bit her lip. She wasn't ready to quit yet. "How about we change the rule about 'protected' areas and do one last round?"

"Change? How?"

"You can search 'protected' areas, but just on top of the clothes."

"So if you hide it in a protected area, you have to be able to feel it through the clothes."

"Right."

Yesterday, Tommy had been reasonably sure that Kara's actions were not the result of naiveté. Now he was certain she knew exactly what she was doing, but two could play at this game. "Okay, but then I'll have to go – supposed to mow the lawn."

Kara figured Tommy was on to her teasing and had probably made up the part about mowing the lawn, but true or not, she was looking forward to this round. After going to her bedroom to hide the quarter, she again lay on the couch face down with her head in Tommy's lap.

Tommy figured that Kara had hid the quarter someplace 'safe' where he would quickly find it. He however, had decided to search the 'protected' areas first. He was going to take advantage of the invitation Kara had extended.

Tommy ran his hands quickly over the outside back of Kara's pajama top, being careful not to 'find' anything, then told her to turn over. Kara obeyed without comment and Tommy wasted no time. His hands quickly descended on Kara's breasts. His touch was light and somewhat tentative. He looked at Kara's face to gauge her reaction, but noticed no change. Kara continued to watch the television.

Kara was liking this a lot more than she was letting on. Tommy's touch became more intense. Kara choked down the excitement she felt. His fingers encircled first one breast, then the other. Kara made a quick intake of air and let out a small sigh as Tommy grasped one of her hardened nipples between his thumb and forefinger.

It was all Kara could do to keep from squirming and didn't really want Tommy to stop, but she also didn't want him to know how much she liked what he was doing. As she pretended to watch the movie credits, she said, "You ought to know by now that I didn't hide it anywhere near my breasts."

"Uh, sure," Tommy said, suddenly remembering that he was supposed to be searching for a quarter. His excitement at kneading Kara's tits and playing with her nipples had caused him to forget the objective. Tommy reluctantly removed his hands from Kara's pajama top. With one hand he cradled her head, trying to keep it off his aroused manhood, while his other hand slid gently under the waistband of Kara's bottoms.

Kara liked the feel of Tommy's hand in her pants, but suddenly realized it wasn't supposed to be there. "Whoa, where are you going?"

Tommy had hoped Kara might be excited enough to ignore the rules. "Looking for the quarter."

"But you're supposed to be on top of the clothes."

"Uh ... yeah, but I was going to stay on top of your panties."

"Uh ... I'm ... not wearing any."

"I ... I ... didn't know," Tommy lied, trying to cover his failed attempt. He retracted his hand and gingerly placed it on Kara's waist. He sheepishly moved it lower, watching Kara's expression as he did so.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.