Haley, Her Dad and the Remote - Cover

Haley, Her Dad and the Remote

by Lauren

Copyright© 2011 by Lauren

Incest Sex Story: Haley's father buys a fancy multi-function remote. He tries to teach his wife to use it, but to no avail. Finally he says he can teach their 15 Y.O. daughter to use it, and if she can use it, his wife should be able to. Upon learning the remote, Haley finds her father's adult channels. She decides to watch one with him, about which he reluctant at first. But, eventually she wins him over.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Incest   Father   Daughter   First   Masturbation   .

"Wait Haley, I don't understand," April said. "What about the remote?"

"My dad bought this super fancy, touch screen remote control," Haley replied. "And my mom is so frustrated because she can't figure out how to use it. So my dad said he could teach me to use it, and if I could learn, why couldn't she?"

"O.K. So, what happened?"

"My dad spent like 20 minutes teaching me how to use the thing. It is pretty complicated. I'm totally not surprised that my mom couldn't figure it out. Anyway, he wanted to teach me how to do everything, so he could show my mom that she's the problem. It's really pretty funny. She's so clueless."

"Mine too. So, were you able to use it then?"

"Absolutely. But here's the thing. My dad wanted me to know all the features, like I said. Including how to access all the satellite channels. What he didn't realize was that I could find the adult channels too."

"Your parents have the adult channels?"

"Dude! Yep."

"What are they like?"

"There's the Playboy channel of course. And other names like, Juicy. And there's one called Fresh."

"What's that?"

"As far as I could tell, it's all videos of girls who are 18 or 19, but who look younger."

"Gross! We're 15! That's only a few years older than us!"

"I know," Haley said. "It is gross. But..."

"What, Haley?" April asked. "But what?"

"Well, I know it's totally perverted, but I checked-out a couple of the videos, on the Fresh channel. And they're pretty hot."

"Really? You watched porn?"

"Yeah. The girls are like, totally beautiful, and most of the guys are hot too."

"And what do they do?"

"It looked like they did pretty much everything, with guys, with other girls, in groups, by themselves."

"Wow. And ... your dad watches that?"​

"It was in his favorite channels."​

"Did you like watching it?"

"Yeah, I kinda did."

"Are you gonna watch more, Haley?"

"I think so. Actually..."

"What now?" April asked.

"No, it's too weird to say."

​"Come on! Tell me."

"You have to swear, SWEAR you won't say anything to ANYBODY, April!"

"Haley ... of course! You know I wouldn't, ever. Tell me!"

"Well ... O.K., I know it's completely perverted, but ... I kind of wanna watch one with my dad."

Haley big her lip and looked at April with puppy dog eyes, in an attempt to feign innocence.

"Get out of here! Haley, you can't be serious. Why?"

"I don't know exactly. I just ... I don't know. What I saw turned me on. I'm totally curious about how it turns him on. And what he does when he watches."

"You know what he does when he watches, Haley!"

April closed her right hand into a fist and mimicked male masturbation.

"I know, you're probably right. But still ... I don't know."

"You're not really gonna do that, are you?"

"I don't know, April. My mom works late a lot. Maybe I'll just try it out and see what he does."

"Whatever!" April exclaimed. "Well, I hope you know what you're doing, Haley!"

"I know," Haley replied. "Me too."

That very night, just as Haley had told April, her mother was working late and she was at home alone with her dad. After the two of them had dinner Haley busied herself until her father went to the downstairs family room to watch TV. Then she quickly ran up to her room and changed into her pajama bottoms and one of the big t-shirts she slept in, then she went downstairs to join him.

"Hi Dad!" Haley said enthusiastically when she entered the family room.

"Hi Honey," her dad replied.

"Whatcha watchin?" Haley asked as she plopped down on the couch next to him.

"Haven't found anything too interesting yet."

"Good thing I know how to use the remote, huh?"

"Yep, you learned pretty quickly."

"Has mom tried again yet?"

"No. I think she's jealous that you could figure it out and she couldn't."

"Ha! That's funny, Dad."

"Yeah, I know it is."

"Let me have it, Dad ... the remote. Let me make sure I remember all the commands."

"Sure, Hon. Here you go."

"I've been practicing, you know."

"You have? Well, that's great, Haley."

"What are you favorite satellite channels, Dad?"

"Oh, I don't know, Haley. Probably the sports and news channels."

"Really, Dad? That kind of surprises me."

"Why is that?"

"Well, I found your personal profile for the remote, and..."

"You did? You found my ... personal..."

"Yeah, Dad. That's O.K., isn't it?"

"Oh sure. Um, of course it is."

"Anyway Dad, how come under your personal profile it's not sports or news channels listed as your favorites. It's these."

In 3-4 strokes, Haley had her father's personal favorites on the TV screen.

"Haley, why don't you give me that remote?"

"Why, Dad? Let's see which sports or news channels you like best. Hmm ... these are funny names, Dad. What sport is Playboy? What sport is ​Juicy? How about this one? Fresh. What kind of channel is that, Dad?"

"I ... Haley!" her father said, trying to sound stern. "Now you give me that remote."

"It's O.K., Dad. I watched a little of Fresh yesterday. I liked it a lot."

"Very funny. The remote, please?"

"Dad, seriously. I'm not kidding now. I did watch some and I thought it was weird, but pretty cool. And I wanted to watch with you."

"Hayley, you can't be serious."

"I am serious, Dad."

"You're 15 and you're my daughter! Are you nuts? What if your mother found out?"

"Mom's at work late tonight. We both know that, Dad. Look, I know you watch these channels. I don't mind. I just want to watch with you and see what that's like. Here, I'll find something we can watch."

"Haley! No ... give me that..."

But before Dad could say another word, Haley had chosen the Fresh channel and had started a movie called Dangerously Young.

"This looks good, Dad. Have you seen it before?"

"Haley, seriously now ... I ... I have no clue."

Soon two girls were on the screen kissing and removing each others' clothes.

​"What do you do when you watch these videos, Dad? Do you masturbate."

"Good grief. Can this get any more bizarre, Haley?"

"I just want to know Dad. I know guys do it a lot. I'm just wondering if you do. Those girls are super hot. They make me wanna do it."

"Do what, Haley?"

"Masturbate. I'm sure you do it, Dad. Do you know that I do? I don't know if you know this, but statistics say that most girls my age only masturbate once in a while, while lots of guys my age do it every day. I guess I do it a lot more than most girls my age."

"Is that right?" her father said, trying to hide his embarrassment, as well as the curiosity that had suddenly sprung up in his mind.

"Yes, it is right."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.