Hotline Report

by Marc Tremaine

Copyright© 2011 by Marc Tremaine

Erotica Sex Story: Hank is sent out to check on a hotline report filed by an 11 year old boy about his dad and his brother. But something is, well, odd. And it gets even weirder when he rings the doorbell, and young Jamie opens it, wearing a towel and nothing else. And weirder still when Hank finds himself stiff as he hears about the boy finding his daddy butt fucking his older brother in the bathroom last night, all the while the boy is playing with his own stiffy. And then....

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Consensual   Gay   Incest   Son   Brother   Father   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   .

WARNING: This story is a product of imagination; it is not a depiction of real life. It involves sexual acts between two or more males of the human species. If you are offended by that idea or its explicit description, regardless of whether it's the act that offends you, or the age or relationship of the participants, don't read this story. If writing about any type of sex between males is illegal in your nation, or in your particular municipality, county, state, province, or other political subdivision, don't read this story. If your age makes it illegal to read this story, don't read this story.

Hank was not looking forward to ringing this doorbell. The one part of his job he really hated was having to interview children who were being sexually abused by their relatives. This time it was a report of a father having sex with his fourteen-year-old son, and it was the eleven-year-old younger brother who had reported it! But there was something about the report that was a little strange, so Hank had arranged to meet the younger boy when the rest of the family was away, to try to find out just what was going on. This should have been done formally, down at the office, with some sort of advocate to protect the little boy's interests, but still, there was that sense of oddness. So he decided to bend (fucking break?) the rules and find out what was really going on. He was well aware that a false accusation of child molesting could destroy someone, so he didn't want to come charging in based just on a phone call and maybe wreck the family.

He took a deep breath, and rang the bell. After a few moments, the door opened, and Hank's mouth nearly fell open, too. The youngster who greeted him was fucking gorgeous, and all he was wearing was a towel!

The boy, who had to be the younger brother, Jamie, was slender, with a soft golden tan, his body finely-muscled as if he'd been working out. Surprisingly there was a wisp or two of very fine hair in his left pit, which Hank could clearly see, since the boy's arm was raised to hold the door open. His whole body glistened with water, and his curly black hair was a dark rippling mass hanging down past his shoulders. The towel was almost glaringly white against both his tan and the hallway that seemed dark in contrast to the bright sunlight. Hank couldn't help but notice the bulge in the front of the towel, either, like the kid had been jacking off in the shower before coming to answer the door.

Jacking off? What eleven year old was jacking off?

"C'mon in, Mr. Mainwaring."

Something is definitely strange about this. Almost against his will, Hank entered the house, telling himself it was his duty to find out what was going on. Even if he was starting to get a hardon. And the hardon got a little worse because the boy hadn't opened the door very far, and in trying to get past him, the back of Hank's hand brushed lightly across the bulge in the towel. This was bullshit! He had no business getting turned on by a preteen boy he was here to help just because the kid was half-naked ... and gorgeous ... and sporting a plumped up young dick.

"In here." The boy gestured off to the right, and led Hank into the living room, leaving faint damp footprints on the shining hardwood floor.

"Look, uh, Jamie. Why don't I just wait outside until you've had a chance to finish your shower and get dressed?"

"That's okay. We'd better get started, you know, in case Dad and my brother come back."

"Yeah, well, okay." Hank took a deep breath, and looked around for a place to sit down, and open his briefcase. With the briefcase on his lap, or a pad to take notes, he wouldn't embarrass himself. Hank sat down on the sofa, and Jamie took the chair directly opposite him. Unfortunately for Hank's composure, the chair was a low one, with the seat angled slightly down and back so that when you sat down you naturally leaned back into the soft cushions. Jamie did just that, with his glistening legs spread wide. Unfortunately he wasn't tall enough to put his feet on the floor and so the slender, beautiful boy feet just dangled there. Hank had never noticed, never thought, how beautiful a boy's slender feet could be, how ... fucking suckable ... his little toes might be. He wondered what a boy foot would taste like, what the boy would feel. He gulped and managed to tear his eyes away from toes, and arches and heels, and raise his eyes. Only to get captured by the view straight down the boy's spread thighs and right to a healthy hairless young prick and hairless amazingly hefty boy balls that were clearly visible to Hank's gaze. Hank gulped again, and forced himself to look away as the boy's prick twitched slightly.

"What do you want to know?"

"Well ... uh ... what happened? You called the hotline and said your father was ... uh ... having sexual relations with your brother."

"Yeah. I saw Dad fuckin' the shit outa Max in our bathroom."

"Bathroom? You mean where just anybody could walk in? Wasn't the door locked?"

"We don't lock the doors. I mean, it's just us three, and Dad always said we'd seen each other naked before, so it didn't matter if one of us saw somebody else pissin' or shittin' or something."

"So how did you find them?"

"It was last night. Kinda late. I was asleep, and I woke up with a hardon. I thought Max was in his bed asleep, too—we sleep in the same bedroom. So I decided to go to the john to beat off in the stool. I don't cum much yet, just a little clear juice, but I like it, even more than when I was just dry cumming." He paused and looked at Hank, almost as if he was wondering how Hank felt about the boy jacking and the amount of cum he made. Hank managed to keep his face calm.

"Anyway, I was walkin' down the hallway when I noticed the bathroom door was just a little bit open, and there was light around it. And funny noises, kind of muffled. It was, you know, kind of weird, so I started gettin' soft, but in a way it was kind of exciting, you know, not knowin' what was going on. So I started playing with my prick, and it got hard again real fast."

Jamie paused and looked down at his crotch. Hank couldn't help doing the same.

Jamie laughed. "Shit, man, just like now."

The boy's hard dick stood erect under the towel, tenting it up toward the ceiling. Hank could see the boy's fat balls resting against the chair seat and the rigid shaft of the young kid's prick rising straight up; the head of the dick was hidden by the towel. It was a slender four inches. Was that big for an eleven year old? Hank forced his eyes up to the boy's face.

"What happened then?"

"Well, I sneaked up to the door and listened for a little bit. I knew it was my dad in there, 'cause I recognized his voice, even though he was whispering and breathing kind of hard."

"What was he saying?"

The boy's voice became low and kind of growled as he quoted his father. "'Fuck you, you bitch slut whore; fuck you; fuck your slut ass; oh, yeah, baby, feel that big hard dick sliding in and out of your slimy butthole; yeah, bitch, squirm and moan and clamp those cheeks down hard. Make me feel that ass cunt get tight.'"

Jamie shifted position and his dick jutted higher. There was a damp spot on the towel, now, right at the head of the boy's prick, and Hank didn't really think it was from the shower. It was just like the precum stain Hank was sure was on his slacks, fortunately hidden by the briefcase, but Hank could feel his own stiff meat down one leg in his boxer shorts, and he knew he was starting to leak precum.

"I thought, you know, Dad had sneaked one of his girlfriends in the house, and they were doin' somethin' kinky in the bathroom. I'd never thought about fuckin' ass before, so I thought it would be kind of a turn on to see my dad fucking some girl's butthole. I pushed open the door real slow, so maybe they wouldn't notice, but I sure the fuck wasn't ready for what I saw.

"Just when the door opened, Dad lifted his head from staring at the girl's back, and opened his eyes, and saw me standing there, and he just, like, froze. The girl was bent down over the stool, facin' toward the door, and she was real slender, with a little white butt, and Dad's dick was halfway in her hole when he saw me. Christ, that fucker is huge! I mean, man, my dad has got really big meat. He was holdin' on tight to her waist, and her hair was fallin' down over her face. I couldn't help myself. I was still holding my dick, and I just started pumping it. You know, what a fucking turn on, getting to watch your dad fuck some bitch up the ass.

"Dad just stared at my meat, and then he got this big grin on his face. 'You want a blowjob, son?' he asked.

"Did I want a fucking blowjob? Shit, the only thing I'd ever done was cum with my hand, and here I was gonna get my dick sucked by one of dad's girlfriends. I thought about how Max was really going to be pissed when he woke up and found out what he missed. All I could do was nod, and step forward. And that's when it happened."

The boy stopped talking and licked his lips as if he was nervous ... or horny ... or both. Hank had been so mesmerized by the mental images that he hadn't noticed that Jamie was holding onto his prick through the towel and kind of squeezing it. Hank knew he should stop and get out of the house, but he couldn't. He had to ask what happened, although he was fairly sure he knew.

"Dad just said, "Okay, bitch, raise up and use those pussylips to suck your brother's dick!' Fuck! It wasn't some girlfriend, it was my own brother! Dad was fuckin' Max in the ass, and callin' him a cunt and a slut, and tellin' him to suck my dick! And Max, he braced his hands on the stool and lifted up his head and started to lick the head of my dick. Perverts, that's what they were. A couple of freak, sick perverts! That's what I said and I got out of there as fast as I could and slammed the door and ran into my room and locked the door. That's when I called the hotline."

The boy was unashamedly squeezing his meat, now. And that's when Hank realized what was wrong with the situation. Instead of being turned off by what had happened, last night was making the kid horny! And the kid was staring straight at Hank, with a kind of shit eating grin on his face.

"There's something more, isn't there, Jamie? If what your dad was doing was so sick, how come you're so hard right now?"

The boy just grinned wider. And then he tugged the towel so it fell open. Hank almost passed out with lust at the sight. He'd never tried to fuck with a young boy before, although, hell, he'd imagined some young teen boys in jackoff fantasies, never one this young. But Christ he was turned on like a hot stud boyfucker by the sight of this slender golden-bodied kid slowly beating off in front of him.

"Well, it turned out kind of different than I thought. After I made the call, I unlocked the door and got into bed, and pretended I was asleep. Max came in a few minutes later. Instead of just goin' to bed, or sayin' somethin', he turned on the light next to his bed, so I kinda peeked out through my eyelashes to see what was happening. He was standin' next to my bed beating his meat! His dick is bigger than mine, but not as big as Dad's, and he's got hair around his prick and some on his chest, too. And all of a sudden my dick got hard again. Like now.

"'I know you're not asleep, Jamie, ' Max whispered. 'You still got a hardon.'"

"'Yeah, well, so what?' I whispered back. 'I was just thinkin' about getting my dick sucked by some girl, like I thought Dad meant.'

"'Well, I got news for you. Guys do it a hell of a lot better.'

"I told him, 'Bullshit. Guys don't suck guys, or ... or get fucked, either.'

"'Then what the fuck do you think that was up my butthole? That's a fuckin' fantastic piece of stud meat, man. Best I've ever had. You oughta try it.'

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.