The Succubus Chronicles: the Midnight Hour - Cover

The Succubus Chronicles: the Midnight Hour

Copyright© 2011 by Risq

Chapter 2

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - 28 year old Kathryn “Kat” Stockton is trying to find her way in the world. She’s starting to come to grips with the fact that her first love has moved on without her and she now needs to make her way in the world alone. But that may be hard when a new evil is bound and determined to make her his personal love slave no matter what her objections to that may be. (She is a character from the first Battlemage series – Book 7)

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Mind Control   Fiction   Science Fiction   Slow  

Midnight found Kat standing just outside the Tavern against the side of the building waiting in the shadows.

She thought about dressing a little warmer as she stood in the chill of the night air, but she reasoned that if she dressed in anything but her tight top and flowing ankle length skirt from her job it might make the Vampire suspicious and prevent her from forming a plan to stop him.

While she was trying to figure out what to do she heard softly behind her "My, don't you look good enough to eat."

Kat froze. What as going on? She never heard him approach and she hadn't felt his presence before he said anything behind her. She knew Vampires were on a different level than anything else as far as predators were concerned, but this was insane. She started rethinking her plan to take him down, but as far as running now was concerned, it was already far too late for that.

Fighting every urge she had to jump out of her skin she just stood like she was still enthralled with him and let him put his arms around her from behind. Thankfully while she faced away he couldn't see her gritting her teeth as he slipped his hands into her top, pulled her breasts out of the top of her shirt, and then started to fondle her naked breasts as they hung out of the opening supported by her shirt.

He started off gentle, but it got more painful as he found the nipples and started twisting them. The way he mauled them made her wonder about the images she saw earlier. Would she have to "fake" the pleasure that she saw? If so she could but it would make it easier to plan on how to kill him once the chance came.

Eventually he seemed satisfied with playing with her breasts for a bit and slid them back in her shirt, and just when she thought the worst was over, she felt his hot breath on the side of her neck. He was going to bite her!

Her mind raced as she tried to figure out how to prevent it. If he bit her, while he would get some blood he would also know that she wasn't exactly what she appeared to be. She wasn't completely human anymore and he wouldn't get the full amount he expected out of her blood. She had no idea how he would react to that and what he would do was anyone's guess.

But she was saved by the nearest of chances.

There was a commotion behind them and the man swept his cape around them and pulled her closer to him as he pushed her up against the wall. She fought the urge to look over his shoulder as he looked himself, but soon she heard the man say "Damn cat" before he pulled her even closer.

She had no idea why he was wearing a travel cape. He wasn't wearing one earlier that evening.

"I think we should move this to my home so we won't be disturbed," said the man gently.

Kat was happy to get this on the road. She wanted to end this threat before the night was out. Kat was so focused on ending this horror that she never realized that it had been a while since she had concentrated on thinking about the bad turn her life had taken and had become depressed over it.

The pair disappeared into the night as the man magically moved them back to his home.


When they arrived Kat looked around where they arrived as much as she could without moving her head. She managed to get quite an eye full when he turned his back and hung his cape on a peg near a door.

Kat was impressed.

The room had all kinds of priceless items in it from pictures, furniture, to rugs. It was decorated very tastefully and with a style all of its own that, while it said "masculine", it also said "he has taste" at the same time.

"My dear why don't you go through the next room into the one beyond it, have a nice bath so you can make sure to get extra clean for me in all those sensitive areas, and then we'll go into the bedroom so I can watch you put on what you see there," said the man as his eyes glowed and he faced Kat.

Almost missing it, Kat quickly made her eyes glow and she turned and did as he asked.

She was taken back by the in ground pool she saw in the last room. She had walked through the bedroom without glancing around because he was behind her and she didn't want to let him know she wasn't under his spell.

Now arriving in that last room Kat quickly undressed and then stepping into the water she was amazed how warm and soothing it felt. If it hadn't been for the reason she was here she would have found it relaxing. She resisted the urge to lay back and soak. She was here for a reason and needed to play the part expected of her.

Kat could now feel him watching her as she bathed. She resisted the urge to look around the room and concentrated on getting very clean, except when she looked for any soap, and she was rewarded with him handing it too her. Kat took her time and worked on all her areas to make sure they were all very clean. She heard him grunt softly as she worked her breasts, arms, and between her legs very vigorously.

Once she was finished she headed for the edge of the pool and then she stepped out. He was quickly there to offer her a large fluffy towel, but first he just stood there and admired her very naked and wet form.

Then as he stepped forward with the towel outstretched acting like he was going to wrap her in it, he started to give her a deep kiss as his towel covered hands roamed all over her naked body as he felt her up under the guise of drying her off. He touched everywhere and Kat forced her self not to jerk back from either his touch or the kiss.

Finally he was satisfied with her upper body and hair, and so he moved to drying off her lower body. Kat just barely suppressed a shudder, but this time one of surprise as he gently blew on her genital area before he started trying to dry her off. He was good and he was pushing buttons that he shouldn't be able to on her. Not on someone who was very experienced in sex like she was.

The thing that made this hard was that Kat's power wouldn't work on him, even though he was male, because he was a fairy creature similar to her instead of a human male.

She couldn't use her power to take his life like she could with any other human male either. She couldn't even use it to influence his mind in any way to her benefit. The best she could do with her innate Succubus power was allow her body feel better to his touch or make him see what he needed to see using her magic to create an illusion on her body, like with her eyes, but that was it.

She couldn't use anything else that might make him notice she wasn't what she appeared to be.

Kat knew she would figure something out when the time came, of that she was confident. She was still a mage if nothing else, but she needed to pick the right time to do whatever she did.

Finally he was done playing with her body and he stood and put his hand at the small of her naked back and used that to direct her into the bedroom. Docilely following his silent command she headed for the bedroom.

He quickly took a seat in a chair that faced the bed as she stepped up to the bed and looked at it.

What she found there made her cringe inside. While she would feel natural even being naked, knowing that she was doing this for this creature turned her stomach.

Taking up the silk like top she pulled it on and fastened the top two buttons, as that was all there was to keep it pulled together in the front. It was a button up style but there was only two buttons at the very top that went under her large breasts to lift them and show off the tops. The short top stayed open at the bottom to show off her narrow waistline and stomach area. It barely hung past her ribs to her waistline.

The opened top part of the outfit, though it was cut so that it just barely covered her areolas of her breasts, was clearly two sizes two small. It was also totally "see through", and she knew he would see her dark nipples showing though the gauzy material.

As she bent over to pick up and put on the matching thong panties her nipples gently rubbed against the material and it was all she could do not to softly moan. It was then that she was aware that she felt her nipples getting harder and growing. She could actually feel them while they were getting harder and harder.

Kat didn't have to look down to see that the nipples were now angry, red, and extremely pointy. Each movement by her only excited them more and more. At one point they were almost painful to her they were so hard.

What was going on? Clothing shouldn't affect her like that she thought.

It was easy to realize once she thought about it that the outfit was enchanted somehow to make her skin more sensitive while she had it on. No wonder he insisted she wear it when most men would be content to just have her stay naked once they got her undressed.

Now wearing the complete set she had on the thong style panties that just barely covered her crotch, and not much else, as they also dipped very low in the front in a deep "V". It was of the same material as the top and looked almost as if she was just barely wearing anything. But if anything it also lifted everything and made her look that much more appealing.

Pulling on the panties confirmed her suspicions, as a few seconds after she pulled them on she felt herself growing warmer between her legs and she felt herself starting to moisten. Kat knew he was only dressing her like this to get her ready to have sex with him.

Turning to face him she stood by the bed and waited without saying a word for his inspection. She struck quite the picture in her tight top that lifted her large breasts, her long brown hair hanging behind her head, her small waist that was visible in the top that just stopped a couple inches below her chest, and her almost non-existent panties that just barely hid her crotch.

He stepped up to her and walked around her. He was looking and reaching out to feel on various parts of her body as he did. She tried not to move as he squeezed, petted, and played with her for several minutes as he moved around her.

One thing she kept cursing herself for was she found during this time she really wanted him to touch her nipples and relieve some of the pain their hardness brought, but the more he avoid touching them the more she really wanted them touched. She found she was concentrating on how her nipples felt and soon everything else was only pushing her up that hill that would let her ride down the slope into pleasure.

"My, my, I thought you would look good in this, but I didn't know how good you would look. You were a tough nut to crack, but now I'm glad I insisted on acquiring you. I may have to force myself to give the other women a turn after I'm with you. That is, if I don't tire of you. If I ever do then I'll just keep them around as a snack and devote my entire time to you trying to make myself tired of being with you," said the man softly as he nibbled on her neck gently.

Kat stood by and waited. She really hoped based on how she was dressed that he wouldn't bite her right now. She hoped he was so amped up to have sex that he would want to wait until she was trapped in a massive orgasm to make her blood taste that much better for him.

The man spun so that she now faced him and then lightly nibbled on her ear for a moment before he pulled back and faced her.

"My dear, its time for us to begin. You are looking forward to that right?" asked the man softly in his monotone voice as he eyes took on that light tint again.

Kat realized that he expected a response and he was using his power to prompt a positive response from her. Kat simply and slowly nodded her head as she smiled at him.

Suddenly he grabbed her and slung her at the bed. Kat flew through the air effortlessly and landed close to the center of the "huge" six person bed.

Kat again fought reacting as she felt herself go flying and just let her body "go limp" on impact and she bounced, but the man didn't let her bounce for long. He caught up with her on the first bounce easily.

Grabbing and sliding her just a touch higher up the bed using pure strength alone, he moved her until she was in the middle of the bed and then he started to kiss her neck. He worked his way down to her breasts and made it a point to kiss everything but the nipples as he worked his way around them. He had a combination of soft kisses and consistent touching.

Kat didn't want to respond to what he was doing, but the material combined with his well experienced technique made her start to lightly squirm before she realized it.

"Ahh, you really like this do you?" asked the man as he briefly looked up and then went back to work on her.

While he worked he still never touched her nipples but kept going and eventually reached the spot between her legs. Taking his time once he slowly reached the area he slowly moved the tiny thong to the side as he kissed everywhere he could, lifted her legs a bit, and opened them so that they fell to the side where he then held them in place as he started to work on her.

After a few minutes a gentle moan escaped her lips before she realized it.

She tried to stop but another escaped a few moments after that one. Soon she was continuously moaning and unable to make herself stop. Because she couldn't use her power to work on him she was at his mercy and she realized that he was playing her like a fine instrument. Again she thought no one should be able to make her react like this if she didn't want them too.

Against her will, and not that much longer after the chorus of continual moaning began, and it seemed like she was making a continuous wailing noise, her hips suddenly took on a mind of their own and she bucked once right into his face and she held herself there while she screwed up her own face, and she grabbed at the sheets to steady herself.

She tried to close her legs when it hit, but with his greater strength he forced them to stay open so he could continue to work on her as she rode along. She was launched into one of the most powerful orgasms she had ever had since she had gotten this power of hers. One of the most powerful that wasn't induced by her letting her own power overwhelm her at the same time that it did her target.

This felt like it had the first few times with William when she first discovered sex.

Now being caught up in what he was doing she stopped just short of screaming out as the height of it over took her. Her moaning was so loud that it made the room seem to vibrate with its sounds and she almost chanted out in time to his nibble and sucking.

While she was on her way down, the man had released her legs and then reached up, and was now already starting to caress her breasts through her top. Then he unexpectedly swirled his tongue in her and at the same time found and tweaked both of her painfully hardened nipples very hard. She was caught off guard because she still desperately wanted them touched.

At that moment Kat rocketed right back into another orgasm as her body betrayed her, and it took her on another journey as she again bucked into his face with an uncontrolled move. This time she did scream as it felt like he was the one sucking the life out of her and he continued to suck on her through out her second orgasm. Even though she knew he wasn't really killing her by doing this, her strength felt as if it was leaving her body while he worked.

She eventually collapsed on the bed as she tried to get her bearings.

"Was this what those men felt like while I was doing this with them? No wonder they try so hard to let me have my way with them. I used to wonder what it felt like and why they got so worked up, I guess now I have my answer, " she thought in confusion as she started to get her bearings.

But while she was in the middle of recovering the man didn't stop moving.

Quickly sliding up the bed, the man moved without warning, far faster than any human could ever have done, and he slid into position. Before she realized what he was doing, or could brace herself, the man slide into her in one motion. She hadn't realized yet that she was so wet that he was able to slide in to the hilt in that single stroke.

Feeling the sudden intrusion Kat's head snapped back uncontrollably as it tried to bury itself deep into the mattress below her. Her hands made fists that hovered just above her shoulders as he did this to her.

Her mouth was opened in a silent scream as she felt like her eyes were opened impossibly wider than they had ever been opened before, and try as she might she couldn't make her self close them. Her hands clenched while they were closed to her shoulders and they almost drew blood they were so tight.

Suddenly an over powering urge, almost like a mini orgasm that ran the course of her body, hit her and she gasped out so loudly that it sounded like a moan even to her ears. She literally felt like her entire body had gone to sleep and now was waking up and tingled like it was on pins and needles.

She then desperately grabbed at both of his arms that were up by her chest as she tried to recover and keep him from possibly moving again so she could get a second to adjust to his size.

It felt like he was trying to split her in two with that single motion. It was extremely painful and at the same time immensely pleasurable. Her body couldn't make up its mind what it was feeling as her mind still reeled at the way he invaded her body.

While she was still adjusting to him he intentionally flexed his dick while it was inside of her and she then gritted her teeth as she also shut her eyes and squeezed them tightly closed. She had also started to breathe harshly when she felt him do that. He just grinned as big as he could as he watched her reaction to what he just did.

He was completely driving her nuts with almost every one of his movements!

No one should be able to make her cum over and over like this in such a short time, but he was clearly doing it! It had to be an aspect if his Vampire power that worked similar to how her Succubus power worked, but where as she could only do it to human males he must be able to do it to any female no matter the species and it overpowered her body's control. She wished she had known this before she started. This would make it harder to find her opportunity.

And as a Succubus she was aware of her body and his abnormally large dick didn't feel at all normal in others way to her either. It felt like he had bumps all over it when he rammed it home into her body and now he thankfully seemed willing to wait for a few moments as she adjusted to the intrusion.

While he was waiting for her to stop squeezing her eyes closed he unbuttoned her top and her breasts spilled free and he started massaging everywhere but the nipples again to build up her frustration and excitement for when he did touch them again.

"My, my, I can tell that you're not a virgin, but you must not have that much experience or you only do it with little dick men. You're so tight that it feels wonderful to my dick. It's been a long time since I've felt someone as snug as you. This is fantastic," said the Vampire as Kat's breathing started to slow down.

When he finally started to move again he lifted her legs to his shoulder and angled her so he could get maximum penetration into her. When he did she looked between them and confirmed her suspicions while he was concentrating on getting the best position for the best effect.

She could see that he had bumps, large and small, all over it and it was that which was driving her crazy. She wasn't used to not being in control of the love making and she realized that he was taking her along for the ride at his pace.

Kat desperately wanted to stop him so she could keep her wits about her, but doing so would tell him that she wasn't under his control.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.