A Teacher and Her Student, a Forbidden Love - Cover

A Teacher and Her Student, a Forbidden Love

Copyright© 2011 by Storm

Chapter 3: The following week

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 3: The following week - A teacher falls slowly in love with her student, but she's torn between her feelings and her conscience. After all, it's forbidden by law for a teacher to have a romantic affair with a student. Will love conquer all, or will the law keep them apart? (Inspired by a real life story.)

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Teacher/Student   Slow  

It wasn't until Tuesday that Alice saw John again. Sunday was traditionally a rest day for his family and he wasn't allowed to leave the house then. On Monday she didn't have his class and with their busy schedules it was impossible to meet up and talk. Not to mention, that would probably be looked upon by both students and teachers and neither of them wanted to draw any attention to their relationship, even if it was just one of friendship.

On Tuesday Alice was getting more and more nervous, as the time drew closer to the hour that she had to teach John's class. She made several clumsy mistakes in the class before John's and it was even apparent to her students that her mind was somewhere else.

Finally Alice figured it'd be easiest if she just allowed them to do their homework in class and she would mark it afterward. The students groaned at this at first, but when she promised that she wouldn't give them any additional homework after their class was over, they got busy anyway. It'd save them from getting into trouble with their parents that evening and in the class they could at least ask her about subjects that they didn't understand.

While her students made their homework, Alice quickly lost herself in her thoughts, I wonder if John missed me? I sure hope he didn't tell on me for giving him alcohol ... That could really get me into trouble. At least nothing serious took place. Well, apart from him looking up at my panties that is, but I wasn't aware of that and nothing happened!

She let out a soft sigh, before continuing her thoughts, It sure was fun Saturday. Maybe I should sunbath with him after all coming weekend, sunbathing is pretty harmless right? It's not like he doesn't see women in bikinis on the beach or at the swimming pool. I've sure missed his company these past two days...

Alice had put on an extra tight sweater that day, specially for him and she hoped he'd approve of it. She was also wearing skin tight jeans today and combined with her high heels it made her look very sexy indeed.

Finally the bell rung and all the students got up in a hurry to leave her class, "Don't forget to leave your homework behind! I'll have it marked next class and the grade will count on your report."

A collective "Awww!" went up from her students, but they knew that they'd better hand it in or they'd score a F, which would be hard to explain at home.

The next class would be John's and Alice was looking forward to it. Normally he was one of the first to enter and today was no different.

"Hi Miss Evans, how is your ankle doing?" John asked with a cheerful voice.

It was a good thing that he had remembered her rule about how to address her in class, since she had completely forgotten about it herself.

Alice quickly regained her wits and happily replied, "It's doing much better now John, I hardly feel it anymore. You better take your seat, it looks like the rest of the class has arrived too."

During her class Alice made regular eye contact with him. Even all the bad stuff the rest of the boys put her through didn't seem to bother her as much as usual.

She saw that John noticed her repeated glances and he seemed to appreciate her outfit a lot.

After class was over and everybody, except John, had left, he walked over to her. He had deliberately stalled for a bit so he could talk with her for a minute.

Alice noticed it and was beaming a radiant smile to him.

"You seem very cheerful today," John remarked.

"It's that noticeable huh? Well, to tell you a secret, I met a man who seems so wonderful that just thinking of him makes me smile already."

"Oh really? I would like to meet this man sometime, maybe he can give me some tips about how to make you smile more. It looks good on you," John replied with a smirk.

Alice actually giggled at that, but then remarked, "You better get moving, you don't want to be late for your next class..."

John let out a deep sigh, "I guess you're right ... I'll see you Thursday again though!"

Alice looked a little sad at seeing him go too, but she did her best to sound cheerful anyway, when she said, "Yup, only two more days of waiting!"

With that John quickly left her class, half running, half walking. The bell for the next class would go soon and if he were late he'd be send to the principal.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.