A Come Back - Cover

A Come Back

Copyright© 2011 by Bowhuntress

Chapter 43: The Party

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 43: The Party - Heart-broken and beaten in love A woman learns life does go on with some help from a friend. She attends a camp where adults do what they want, where they want, how they want. Will she find a new love as well?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Incest   BDSM   Exhibitionism  

"Will Kyle be helping us?" I asked Cleo, while eating my lunch.

"Nope."

"And I fear I won't be as much help as I thought." Molly interjected.

"Oh?" I asked.

"Yeah. It turns out I'm going to attend as well." Molly said with a blush.

"OhhhHHHhhh do tell." Cleo and I both leaned forward on the table.

Molly was blushing now. "Jake has asked me to escort him, Kyle's done a rush job on my own dress, he's only just finished this morning. I haven't even done a final fitting yet!" Molly started to clean up the kitchen quickly. "And I don't have much time, I should be home by now!"

"I'll get it Molly you go on." I laughed and waved her out of the house.

"Are you sure? You two should be getting dressed too!" She protested while she hurried out the door.

Cleo and I laughed.

"What time should we be getting ready? I mean ... how do you do this?" I Took another bite of my sandwich.

Cleo shook her head. "No idea." She placed her napkin on the island and began ticking off on her fingers. "We'll need to shower and dry our hair. Me that's easy, yours, as thick as it is." Cleo shook her head and ticked off one hour for the both of us. "Then the hard part comes. I have no idea how to do the hair. I was counting on Molly. So lets give that at least an hour." She ticked off another finger. "Just in case."

I nodded, suddenly nervous.

"Then there is the makeup. We're to wear powder a lot like the old rice powder they used to wear, to make us appear more pale, which is silly with the tans everyone has. I think I'll skip that."

I nodded at her, the though of wearing caking powder and having to reapply it all night wasn't appealing.

"Ok, Good. I think it ages a girl anyway. Then we'll keep that simple so won't even count it in. Just some modern coloring then." Cleo didn't bother to count that in. "The underthings will take the most time. Oddly. We'll have to take turns getting into our corsets. Then getting the gowns adjusted and fastened in the back. With the two of us I'd give us an hour, which is a bit much but will allow for makeup time as well. So that's what? 3 hours?"

"Hmm I could bathe at 3 and let my hair dry. I'd rather that than try to kill it with a blow drier. What are we going to do with our hair?"

Cleo shook her head. "I think Jake wanted us in hats."

"We've pitched that idea. Ok I'll look online when we're done with lunch."

"I'll clean up, you go look now, I'll be up in a jiff."

I ran upstairs and started searching. My hair was going to be easy, it was long and could be worn many ways. Cleo, her hair already shorter wasn't going to braid and wrap around the head. Nor was it going to fall in ringlets to hang by her ears as I'd seen in some movies. Cleo came upstairs and I pointed this out to her.

"See this, There is a bun at the back of the head and by the ears there are rows of ringlets hanging down sort of like rabbit ears." I wiggled my nose in distaste. "With today's eye it looks silly."

"Like they couldn't make up their mind if they wanted up or down so did both." Cleo said. "But I don't have enough hair."

"That's for sure. Here's another, for a slightly more ... anyway. It's fully up."

"Yes, it's up. But look, it's rolled and brought round at the base of the skull, there isn't enough her to roll and bring back."

"Hmmm maybe ... hang on." I ran and got an old roller and placed it in Cleo's hair, at the egde. "Maybe if we roll it in something like this, making it look like it was all hair and then pin it back, only if it covers the color of the roller." The roller was hot pink and not going to stay.

"No. Too pink."

I feared she was right. "Maybe you should go for the hat?"

"No with pins and hair spray I'll just pull it back in a bun. What about you?"

"I dunno, lemme see?"

In seconds I'd pulled up the back section of my hair into a bun, leaving the 'bunny ears' hanging.

"I dunno. I think I'll try it."


I'd showered early, much earlier than I needed and was working on my hair when Cleo came in. We had to be ready by 6:30 and I was in the shower by 2.

"Hey do you have ... Wow!" Cleo paused looking at me through the mirror.

"Dorky?"

"Yes, but no."

I had wanted the 'bunny ears' held more forward so had secured them with a green ribbon, from there I had curled them with a hot iron to fat spiral curls swinging over my ears, and resting on my shoulders, shorter than normal because of the tight curl. The back was a tight braided bun, leaving the back of my neck exposed. It was sort of like having really long pig tails that were curled into ringlets against the head.

"It feels very weird. Like my neck is naked or ... I dunno." I said to Cleo.

She nodded. "Yeah looks that way too. Because the hairs down on the sides it looks like you've exposed the nape of your neck for some ... thing. You know?" Cleo walked more in the room and peered closer at my hair. "Do you mind?" In asking she picked up the spray and took over correcting some of the areas I couldn't see on the sides. A tuck there, a pin here and she nodded. "I think that's simply neat. Spray the hell out of it." She laughed. "Ok, my turn, getting in shower!"

I laughed, seeing me, she was now energized and eager to play dress up. I let the hair set for a bit and since I had lots of time waited to help Cleo dry her hair and begin putting it up. A snood or hair net would have been a great help, as it was we used every pin we had, but we got it up and hoped it stayed put.

"I fear it looks modern right now, not much we can do about it. Maybe if I add a ribbon."

The hours flew by as we preened and giggled. I so felt like a school girl getting ready for her first prom. It was after 6 before we were fastening up the buttons on the back of the gowns.

"Oh they look so ... so..." Cleo started.

"Exposed." I said looking down. From my vantage point I could see my nipples clearly. "They weren't this exposed back then."

"Kat, you're not going to a historical re-enactment thing. You're going to a party where sex will be everywhere. I think we're pretty well covered!" Cleo turned in front of the mirror. "Besides, some things I've ready said private parties like this could show nipples that had even been pierced. They wore them out of the gown to show them off. So don't go thinking they were a bunch of prunes. At least not all of them were."

"Yeah. Well." She had a point. Still, I pulled and tugged on my bodice. It didn't move. Kyle it fitting so tight once it was in place it hugged my curves and wouldn't budge.

Cleo too was pulling and tugging, only down. She was trying to show off more of her nipples. I thought it would have been impossible, but Cleo looked so tiny. The corset held her waist in to an incredible tiny spans. The petticoats and hoop making it appear even tinier. Unfortunately the corset didn't accentuate her bust, in fact it actually made it look smaller.

"Damn Kat. Jake should have dressed like you a whore."

"EXCUSE ME?" both of my brows shot up and I stared at her shocked.

Cleo burst out laughing. "No ... No ... I mean, that with your curves it's a shame to hide them in all that cloth. Your tits look like they're going to burst out at any moment, and your waist is tiny. The skirts hide your hips and legs but I know they're powerful. If he'd allowed you to wear less, like say just the under things, man, you'd have em drooling in the aisles. I mean." Cleo knew what she wanted to say but wasn't saying it too well. "I can see you leaning over a balcony with nothing but a green shaw wrapped around your bare shoulder, those tits barely contained in that corset and calling down to some stud. Amazing."

"Thanks, I think." I gave her a puzzled look.

"You're welcome!"

I shook my head still not sure what it was she was saying, but I gathered I passed. "Ok, we actually have dance cards and a purse." I said holding them up.

Cleo nodded. "Yes, the purse is for your keys. The dance card for the acceptance."

"Oh?" I was at a complete lose even if Cleo seemed to think she'd cleared it all up."

"Go gather up all the key's you've received. Not the ones Jake gave you to pass out but..."

"Ladies?" We heard someone call faintly through the front door.

"Coming, a few more minutes!" Cleo shouted back.

"Ok, got it, what for?" I asked gripping her arm, keeping her from rushing downstairs.

"It's tonight." she said simply. "The dance card is an acceptance card of the key's received. Do hurry. I'll explain more on the way."

I released her and she rushed to open the door downstairs.

Well at least I'd find out about the damned keys now. I gathered up the small handfull and let them fall into the handbag that was indeed, the size of my hand and simply a bag that matched my gown which drew together with a draw string ribbon.

"Here we go." I said to the empty room and headed for the stairs.

I heard Scott's and Eddie's voices as I tried to feel the first step with my foot. There wasn't any way I was going to see it. I hadn't thought about how hard it was going to be to navigate in this gown. At least I had on slippers and not heels. It was easier to feel the steps. The hoop was misshaped by the rails on the stairs, it was too wide for the modern space allowed.

I looked up and smiled at Eddie, my escort for the evening.

"Breath taking." Eddie bowed. He somehow manged to look silly and dashing all at once. He wore slacks of a creased cotton. A buckled black shoe. His coat, indeed a coat at this time of year, was long tailed and black. The shirt ruffled and starched white. A hat I knew he'd never wear, but merely carry, was in his hand as he bowed. His hair, normally spiked up, was now slicked back with gel, sitting smoothly on his scalp.

I smiled ear to ear, thoroughly pleased!

"Why thank you Eddie." I offered my hand for aid on the last few steps. "Hello Scott."

"I'm at your beck and call this evening, but please, for the formal-ness of the evening, call me Edward." Again a full bow with hat sweeping the floor.

"My, Lady." Scott too bowed and grinned from ear to ear. "Shall we?" He held out his arm for Cleo and all four of us stepped out into the evening air.

The week's rain had cooled the weather and it was actually pleasant, even dressed as we were. Today the sun had popped out for the afternoon gave just enough heat to dry the grass before night started to fall. I stepped onto the porch and allowed Scott and Cleo to go first.

"You do look ravishing." Eddie was looking down into the nest of lace, no doubt admiring the nipples that was nestled here.

"All of me, or just my breasts?" I teased back delighted.

"Give me a few, my eyes can't seem to go lower than right here." So saying he traced the lace line across my breasts.

"Behave!" I swatted his hands playfully and began my decent from the porch. That's when I faltered and froze in place.

The man holding the door of our horse drawn carriage was no other than Billy! He was dressed in a red coat, complete with tails. The black pants fit him like a glove, at first glance I thought they were hose. But in fact they were pants with buttons from waist to ankle making them look like he'd had to stretch the fabric to fit him. Almost indecent, his package clearly showed, outlined by the fabric. His toes were encased in shinny black boots. On his head rested a tall top hat. He stared at me silently, his face neutral. I could tell his eyes took in every inch of what he saw, but he made no move, no sound. When I finally approached he nodded and held a hand to aid me.

I was tempted to simply climb in myself, but the dress made that impossible. I laid my hand in his and accented the steps into the carriage. Eddie following my voluminous skirts. Billy removed the stairs, and climbed into the drivers seat. We were off.

The least he could have done was said I looked nice. Or smiled, or something. I wasn't going to let him upset me. I smiled and chattered with everyone as we went. Eddie and Scott were actually exchanging tips on how to shine shoes. This I found extremely funny.

Once we arrived at Jake's Eddie was the first to climb down from the carriage with Scott on his heels. Cleo looked like a giant powder puff being crammed through the door from my angle, all the skirts filled the entire carriage and were stuffed through the door. I knew I looked the same way but it was very funny. It was my turn. I leaned forward as much as I was able, ducking through the door and took Billy's hand. My foot felt for the step, hidden under my skirts and took faith in knowing Billy wouldn't guide me wrong. On the step I paused to pull my skirt through the carriage door. Billy arranged the back of the gown as I stepped down.

"I'll be waiting." Billy whispered as he helped tug on the skirt. "I'll be over by the tree." He nodded to a large oak near the drive. "If you change your mind, or want to leave, I'll be there."

"I won't." I said and smiled at him. "I plan on dancing all evening." And meant it.

"Just the same." Billy added and handed me off to Eddie, waiting just a few steps away.

We were a bit early and as such walked right in. Later there would be a line to enter as Jake and Molly greeted everyone at the door personally. We were shown to the doors on the left, a section of the house I hadn't been in till now. It was a large sitting room, which had been sectioned off into smaller areas to enjoy conversation. Here we enjoyed drinks while we waited to be called in to dinner.

The dinner, it turns out, was only for a select few. About 6 couples in all, aside from Jake and Molly. Several of who I didn't know. The men had pulled out all the stops with their manners. I genuinely felt like a lady, with my chair being pulled out, and my wishes known before anyone Eddie's. Everyone was role playing, the candle light added to the atmosphere. Jake's Scottish accent was out in full force and he was dressed in a full dress kilt. I didn't have to wonder, with Jake, I knew he was bare assed under it. Molly was lovely in her gown of royal blue. It was a bit more modest than what any of other women were wearing, including myself.

I took my seat between Eddie and Scott, thankful to be between friends and not strangers. Dinner was tasteful and period. Or so I was told proudly by Jake. The corset didn't allow for much eating and was done long before desert.

About half way through the main course a woman approached the table. I saw her speaking quietly to each person. Everyone seemed to hand her something discreetly. She knelt and below the table line seemed to concentrate on the object. When she was finished she quietly moved on to the next person, hardly disrupting the meal.

Eventually it was Eddie's turn. Eddie nodded at her, when she whispered in his ear. I couldn't hear what was said but he dropped a small pouch in her hand and went back to talking. Try as I might I couldn't see what he handed her. After a few moments she handed the pouch back and knelt beside me. Eddie was already engrossed in conversation and paid no attention to the woman again, like everyone else had. I appeared to be the only one not knowing what she was doing.

"Katrina, is it?" She whispered but didn't need an answer. "May I see your keys please?"

"Umm sure. Can I ask way?" I handed over my purse which had rested in my lap.

"Just a general count." The woman was remarkably fast. Not only did she count them, she tallied up the colors and handed back to me in a very short time. "Thank you." She whispered and moved on.

I thought I felt Eddie's hand on my thigh, but wasn't sure, with all the petticoats and fabrics. Thankfully Jake had turned the A/C high. I was just going to ask Eddie what was going on when the high point of the dinner began. Eddie asked Lady Cathrine if her nipples were really pierced or if it was an illusion. I didn't know her and was worried maybe she'd be offended. Of course I had forgotten where I was for a moment.

"Edward, would you like to see for yourself?" She challenged.

"But of course, I would be honored." Eddie said with a smile.

Cathrine started to rise and her date jumped to his feet to pull her chair back for her. She maneuvered grandly as she approached our side of the table. Eddie pushed his own chair back and rose to bow before her.

"Edward, if you'd be so kind?" Cathrine turned her back to Eddie and indicated the buttons in the back of her bodice.

He didn't need any more permission than that, and quickly loosened three buttons. When she felt the fabric give she turned back around, facing the table, standing where Eddie's chair had been just a moment before. With a simple shrug, the gown slipped off her shoulders, with that her nipples were free. This corset was no period corset, it had been altered so that her nipples would poke free having been cut out in tiny horse shoe shapes.

Indeed, her nipples had been pierced, not once, but twice! There was a dumbbell like rod that went through the nipple from side to side. Each end of this dumbbell was a tiny diamond, a very tiny chain of diamonds swung free hanging about an inch, swinging freely in the candle light. The other piercing ran up and down, it's intersection crossing over the first dumbbell, it too sported tiny diamonds.

"Does it hurt?" I couldn't help but ask. I leaned in very close her nipple only inches from my face.

"Go ahead dear touch em." Catherine looked down at me nodding.

"I don't ... umm." I had to.

I reached out a fingertip and lightly touched the tip of the nipple, above the jewelry. It felt like any other nipple.

She groaned. "It makes them super sensitive. Like I'm aware of them all the time."

I felt my own nipples harden in response. She stood up straight and turned to Eddie. Eddie leaned down for a closer look. I knew he was going to do it, I bet before he knew he would. That slick tongue of his snuck out and licked the chain, gently tugging on her nipple and pulled it into his mouth for a quick kiss. The diamonds shimmered wetly when he freed them.

Catherine made her way around the table, stopping to let everyone touch, or lick, or merely see her nipples.

The talk quickly turned to piercings and the places it's been known to have done. I was happy when dinner finally ended. I wasn't sure if I was aroused or sickened or both by the things people have done.

More people had started to arrive and Jake and Molly were back on the receiving line. We entered the dancing room.

"Very artfully done." Eddie said a bit in awe as he looked around the room.

"Oh yes." I agreed.

Too hot for a fire, a large flat screen high def TV had been placed in the fire place. A loop of a log burning fire was on and the TV disguised so I had to check it several times to be sure of what I was seeing. The room was lit by candles and only candles. Yet not many of those either. It created a dark room full of shadows. Music seemed to come from everywhere, but there was no band. Small seating places were set up through out the edge of the floor. Each held it's own lighting candles and glowed welcoming. Fresh flowers were everywhere giving off a perfume you can't match from modern spray cans. In the center of the floor was a hanging chandelier which was all candles, tea lights, if my guess was right. Just enough light for the dancers, but not enough to take away from the intimacy of the room. I wondered if they were gas powered, or what would happen when they burned out?

The walls themselves had been transformed into 1850. Tall floor to ceiling portraits of people long dead covered some of the walls, all dressed in their finest. I wondered how many were real, taken from the Big House and how many were bought. Other walls held art work of hunting scenes or landscapes with long past castles. The room it self was already done with impressive moldings and wainscoting.

Waiters carried trays of drinks or simple bite sized foods to restock energy. Everyone was dressed in 1850's style. Pure magic, somehow the room managed to twinkle and glow, yet at the same time it was dressed in shadow and mystery.

"Black velvet." I whispered, yet no one heard.

A waltz started. Eddie bowed, "My Lady?"

"Oh I don't know..." I began to protest.

"It's the same as any other dance." Eddie took my hand and backed up to the floor. "Only this time put a hint of space between us, and follow me, if i go to the right." In saying he put one hand around my waist and moved a step to the right. "That's it, you follow, don't worry what your feet are doing, they'll figure it out." Eddie moved again. "See, I go right, you follow, soon we'll be doing laps."

I don't know if it was correct or not, or even smooth, but we did laps alright. He was right, if we talked and kept my mind off of it, I simply followed and soon learned there was a pattern. I began to relax after we'd done it a few times.

"Try to move like you were ice skating."

"Eddie my dear, excuse me, Edward, I've never ice skated." but I knew what he meant and tried to smooth my gate somewhat. I was happy the skirts hid my feet so much. I was having a great time!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.