Flashed! - Cover

Flashed!

Copyright© 2011 by Marc Nobbs

Bathtime

(300 words)

Natalie's university accommodation dashed her hopes of escaping her prudish parents. She was staying in St. Sandrine's, an all female hall of residence run by a strict matron.

One evening, four months into her course, Natalie finished an assignment and decided on a long soak in the bath, rather than sneak out to the pub with her friends. The hall only had one bathroom and it was rare to find one of the two baths free. She locked herself in the cubicle and shaved her legs while she waited for the bath to fill. The walls separating the cubicles were thin and Natalie could hear the other bath being filled too. She considered calling out to her neighbour, but didn't in case it was someone she didn't know very well. She settled down for a relaxing soak instead.

As she lay, eyes half closed, and let the water's warmth sooth her aching body, sounds started coming from the other cubicle again. Water sloshed and a woman moaned. Whoever was next door had smuggled in a man and was getting a right royal seeing to.

Lucky bitch, thought Natalie. Her nipples stiffened. She pinched them hard, stifled a moan and slid her other hand down her body to dip her fingers in her honey pot. The woman's moans got louder, more urgent and Natalie's fingers worked frantically. She was so horny she ached. In no time, she came and she couldn't stifle her cries. The lovers next door must have heard. The sloshing of the water increased as he fucked her harder until they noisily came together.

Natalie took time to recover, then got out of the bath. She pulled on her robe and opened the door at the same time as the other woman.

"Oh, good evening, Matron. Have fun?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.