Terminator, With Love - Cover

Terminator, With Love

Copyright© 2011 by Baphemetis

Chapter 2: I Don't Sleep

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2: I Don't Sleep - Young John Connor discovers that Cameron is programmed for more than just killing. She was sent from the future to be, both, his tutor and his slave.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Celebrity   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Robot   Incest   Mother   Son   Rough   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

White hot flames shot up filling the garage with searing heat. Sarah Connor watched as a mechanical hand, the last remnant of a T-888, turned into vapor and dust before her eyes.

"Is it done?" Derrick Reese entered the garage as the flames began to die.

"It's done," Sarah replied. "That's the last of it. Every last piece has been accounted for."

Derrick followed as Sarah entered the house.

"You know there's another one of those metal bastards you should be scrapping," Derrick said in an accusing tone.

"What are you talking about?" Sarah asked, a little perturbed by his aggressive attitude.

"That one," he said, angrily pointing his finger at Cameron. She and John were in the kitchen, packing up their books for school.

"That one's on our side, in case you hadn't noticed," Sarah said.

"Yeah?" he asked. "How do you know? You have no way of knowing of what's going on inside its head. It could be plotting against us right now. For all we know, she's the one that becomes SkyNet! The sooner we plug her, the better off we'll be!"

"That's enough!" an angry voice bellowed from the kitchen. John was glaring at Derrick angrily, his fists clenched tightly. "Cameron's on our side. No one touches her!"

"On our side, huh?" Derrick asked smugly. He walked over to the younger man. "How do you know?"

"Because I sent her," he said. "Just like I sent your brother."

Derrick stared at him in silence. "Yeah. Yeah, I bet you did."

John and Cameron got in the truck, ready to leave for school. As they drove out of the driveway, he could hear Derrick yelling at them.

"You don't know everything, John! You're just a man! You can't know everything!"

John and Cameron rode together in silence. Finally Cameron spoke.

"He was right," she said.

"What are you talking about?"

"Derrick, he was right," she said. "You are just a man."

"So?"

"You have needs. You can't ignore them."

"What needs? What are you talking about."

"You need to masturbate again," she said. "Let me help you."

"What? No!"

"Why not?"

"First of all, we're on the highway and second..." He hesitated. "And second ... I don't want to do it with a machine, okay?"

"John, you need to masturbate," she said again with the blind conviction of an emotionless machine. "If you don't, you'll get frustrated, distracted, you'll be easily..."

"All right! All right!" he shouted in frustration. "I'll take care of it tonight. By myself."


John embraced Cameron tightly in his arms in the darkened school hallway. Their faces drew close. Then, in a sudden burst of aggression, John pressed his lips to hers. He slipped his tongue in her mouth and kissed her passionately. His cock grew hard and pressed against her thigh. John squeezed her in his arms forcing her to press her chest against his. He felt her warm, soft breasts mashing against his chest. His hand drifted down to her ass. He lifted the tiny skirt she wore and grabbed her cheek. He kissed her more aggressively as he squeezed her soft flesh.

John pushed her away. He pulled off his shirt exposing his finely muscled body. He placed his hand Cameron's collar and with one swift tug, he tore through the flimsy fabric. He smiled as he palmed her breast in his hand. His thumb pressed on her nipple through the lacy fabric of her bra.

He kissed her again. Cameron undid his pants and freed his fully erect cock. It bounced as it sprung free from the confines his drawers. Cameron smiled as she stroked him. Her bra fell off and drifted to the floor.

John pushed her against the lockers. He turned her around and she spread her legs for him. He lifted her skirt and fingered her pussy. Pointing his cock at his target, John wasted no time entering her. He pushed into the warmth of her depths. Cameron let out a yelp.

"Yeah, you like that, don't you, Cameron?" he asked with a hint of sadism in his voice. "You like it when I fuck you."

"Oh, yes, John!" she replied. Her eyes were closed as she bore the brunt of his assault. "Oh, John! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

"Oh yeah! Oh, yeah, baby!" John muttered between gasps. "Take it! Take my cock!"

John was close to cumming. He opened his eyes just slightly, but then nearly jumped out of his skin as he saw a figure standing before him in the shadows.

"Oh shit!"

Cameron stood in front of him, watching him with her unblinking robotic stare.

"You were masturbating," she said, nonchalantly after having ruined a perfectly good fantasy.

John clutched his chest and felt his heart beating like a runaway locomotive. "Fuck, Cameron! Fuck..." He tried to catch his breath. "How long have you been standing there?"

"A while," she said.

John glanced at his clock. "It's three in the morning," he said. "What are you doing?"

"I don't sleep," she said. "You were masturbating."

"Yeah," he said. "I was."

"I can help you," she said.

"I was doing just fine until you scared the shit out of me," John replied.

Without a word, Cameron pulled off her shirt. She unhooked her bra and let it fall to the ground. John eyed her perfect breasts hungrily in the moonlight.

"What ... what are you doing?" he said.

"Helping," she replied as she slipped out of her skirt. She crawled onto his bed like a cat stalking its prey. She grasped his semi-erect cock through the thin bedsheet and began to stroke him. She pulled the sheet down and grasped the bare flesh of his fully engorged cock. Her head drew closer as she stroked him.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.