Chronos Chronicles:Journey Forward - Cover

Chronos Chronicles:Journey Forward

Copyright© 2011 by Joan of Acre

Chapter 6: Clowning Around

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6: Clowning Around - Now that the Kindred have fought off the Neo Empire, and won, Chronos sees this as a respite before the true storm. More than anything she knows the Kindred need to get ready for the next step. It is time; to move forward, to expand their influence, to encourage differences. The Kindred will have to learn, they are the leaders of the new world. unfortunately they don't seem to know that. It will be up to Chronos to teach them.But wait there's more.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Polygamy/Polyamory  

Within two week it now feels like I have lived at the compound all my life. I know names and faces, who is related to whom. What they do and what they like.

On one morning not long after my little taunt of Napoleon, one of our many morning spent with our pupil Maggie, there is a loud banging at the door.

"Chronos!"

This time I am awake and in the middle of something, so I can't answer.

"Go away," Saul yells his voice crescendos at the end as he comes into my mouth.

I keep on my suckling and licking on him, as Maggie keeps working on me with much the same attention to detail that she has for her questions.

"Ah," she moans into my vagina and I get a wonderful set of tingles that I pass on to Saul who hisses.

"Ah," she moans even louder this time as Nimrod continues to move in her.

Nimrod, to my surprise, has taken to Maggie's education with a level of dedication that is almost obsession. But I remember he knows much of what is at stake. Nimrod is using his slow build on Maggie right now. She is so new to all of this I wonder how much longer can she hold out.

Nimrod has been slowly stroking his penis in and out of Maggie vagina, she says she is ready for the ass but we are going to go very slow with her, she doesn't have my ability to adapt.

"Ah!" she moans one last time then starts panting, her warm moist breath is almost enough to set me off. But I will wait.

"Ah!" there she goes.

She falls over as Nimrod slow pulls out, I change positions with Maggie and stick my fanny in the air, Nimrod finds a hole, I am always delighted no matter which one it is; this morning he is feeling his feminine side and aims for my already worked up vagina. Then he folds his whole body over me.

This is what all this sex is really about, Nimrod and me touching making an emotionally charged contact. I have secretly been healing Nimrod since he told me he loves me.

"Ah!" it is now my turn to go over, this time Nimrod comes with me. My inside flutter around him and he pushes one more time.

"God Dammit Chronos," Saber yells again. I had forgotten him.

"He needs a better line," Saul says from his reclined position on the bed.

"He needs to be bothering someone else," I growl.

"You know he won't leave until he gets what he came for," Nimrod say all slurry into my neck.

"What, to ruin my morning, again," It comes out like an angry curse. "Yes, yes, I know, get dressed and find out what he wants," I grumble to myself. I need a better life.

Nimrod rolls off me, taking his warmth with him. Now I have no choice, but to get up, someone is going to pay for ruining my afterglow. I slip out of the bed and grab my robe, this time I close it up right, as I storm over to the front door and throw it open.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.