The Decision - Cover

Preview

The Decision

by DG Hear

Copyright© 2011 by DG Hear

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, NonConsensual, Reluctant, Drunk/Drugged, Wife Watching, Swinging,

Romantic Sex Story: Husband uses drugged wife. She has to make a decision wheather to move on with her life.

Thank you to my editors Penn Lady and WanderingScot for editing this story, it makes my stories a much better read.


I see all these TV shows and movies where everyone seems to cheat. For some reason people who watch these shows don't seem to mind the cheating but in reading stories, the wife is usually considered a slut and should be hung until dead.

Now the husband seems to come across a little different. Some say he's a guy and it's expected. Others feel that he made a mistake and the wife should forgive him. We also have the readers that say to cut his balls off, cheating is cheating.

This story is about a wife who catches her husband cheating, among other things, and wonders how she should deal with it. She does meet another man whom she likes but does her best to be a faithful wife.

We'll hear from all three participants. The husband Paul will tell his story, followed by Linda, the wife. Then we'll hear what Mike has to say; deep down he is in love with Linda.

Linda has a decision to make. She must choose between Paul, to whom she has been married for seven years and with whom she has no children or Mike, an old friend and the Superintendent at her school, whose wife died and left him with two daughters. Hope you enjoy the story.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.