Magic in the Moonlight - Cover

Magic in the Moonlight

Copyright© 2011 by Girl Friday

Chapter 12: Caged Humanity

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 12: Caged Humanity - Yesterday, my name was Lauren Summers. I was 43 years old with a good job that I didn’t like much, but it paid the bills. When I woke up today, I was told my name is Kimberly Sparks. My birth certificate says I’m 24 years old. I don’t have a job or a place to live. But there’s a seriously hot guy taking me home with him. Lauren Summers died yesterday in a terrible fire and Kimberly Sparks was born. But I’m not a phoenix; I’m a werewolf. Who knew?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Were animal   Oral Sex   Slow  

When I woke up the next morning, Evan was spooned up tightly behind me. My legs were tangled with his and one heavy arm wound around my waist. I snuggled back against him and thought about everything that had happened the day before.

I wasn't quite as panicked about our impending trip. Being with Evan had calmed both me and my wolf about what might happen. Surely he wouldn't be sleeping this soundly next to me if he were worried. He certainly had more experience with the Council than I did. If he thought things were going to be okay, then maybe they would be. Either way, I resolved, I was going to enjoy the time I had with him.

Evan might be sleeping soundly, but parts of him were definitely awake. I wiggled my butt against him and he wedged himself even more firmly against me. I pulled one of his hands off my waist and settled it firmly on my breast. His hand twitched, but Evan was still deeply asleep. Maybe I could change that.

I reached behind me and slid my hand up the back of his thigh and over his butt. I pushed my own ass even tighter against him and ground it against his morning erection. There was a tiny wet spot on my skin that told me he was enjoying it even in his sleep. I could just barely reach his balls with the tips of my fingers, so I brushed them lightly. The hand on my breast flexed and held.

"Just what do you think you're doing?" Evan's raspy, sleep-filled voice rumbled quietly in my ear.

"Nothing. I'm being good."

"Liar." His arms came around me and held mine tightly against me. "Haven't you ever learned to let sleeping wolves lie?"

His mouth on my neck created shivers of delight. Oh, he was wicked the way he nibbled my ear. I wanted to touch him, too, but Evan refused to release my arms. He held them tightly to my waist with one arm, while his other hand slid over my body. His mouth was hot and wet as he laid a trail of kisses down my neck to my shoulder. That busy hand of his teased my nipples, bringing them to hard pebbles before drifting down to slide between my thighs.

I moaned and moved my ass against him, writhing against his hard cock. His fingers teased my clit, sliding through my bare slit and bringing the moisture up for me to taste. I sucked his fingers, teasing him with my tongue. He knew what I was doing and pulled them from my lips.

"Kimber, you drive me insane." His hand slid down and pushed my top leg forward a little. He shifted just a bit and drove his cock into me from behind. I still couldn't move as he held me tight. His pace was slow, sliding in and out smoothly as his fingers teased me. His mouth on the skin of my neck was driving me insane.

"Evan, please, faster."

He increased the pace, but only by a small bit. His fingers were working me to a peak that I had no control to resist. I cried out and stiffened as the orgasm hit. Only then did Evan satisfy himself, thrusting deeply until he reached his own peak.

He was still wrapped around me when his grip finally loosened and I could move again. I rolled slightly so I could see his face. The huge smile I could feel myself wearing was mirrored on his face. He dropped a light kiss on my temple, then on my mouth as I rolled over to face him.

"Now if this is the way you wake me up, I won't mind a bit."

I laughed, "Oh so, you'll get up early for nookie, but if I just want to chatter at you, that's not allowed."

"Nope," he rumbled.

"Fine." Then I attacked him with my fingers.

He yelped in surprise as I tickled his ribs, rolling me over in the sheets and grabbing my hands. When he had my hands pinned over my head, he attacked and made raspberry noises on my tummy. I couldn't stop giggling and squealing as he tormented me.

"Alright you, I think that's enough punishment for one day. What do you say we get a shower and get this day started?"

"Hmpf," I mock pouted, "I thought we'd already gotten it started."

He leaned down and nibbled my pouty lower lip, "Yes, yes we did. But now I want a shower and some coffee."

Rather than go off to his own room, Evan pulled me out of bed and into the shower in mine. I playfully lathered up my hands and used them to wash him down. When I reached for his cock, he grabbed my wrists and spun me around. "You behave, you naughty little wench. You've worn me out."

I couldn't help but laugh, "Really? Wow, and here I thought a werewolf would have a little more staying power."

He slapped me playfully on the butt, "I think three times in less than ten hours is plenty of staying power. Give me a few hours and we'll go for four." He nibbled my neck as he said it and I couldn't suppress the shiver of delight that ran through me.

"I'm going to want your word on that, Sir."

"On my honor, on my pack, on my life, I shall see you satisfied once more before the sun sets on this day." He gave a courtly bow that didn't lose one bit of elegance for all that he had shampoo in his hair. I couldn't stop the giggle, I was so damn happy.

I headed down to the kitchen to get the coffee started while Evan went to his room to dress. I felt like puttering, so I grabbed some things out of his pantry and put together a cinnamon raisin coffee cake. Evan poured himself a cup of coffee and sniffed appreciatively.

"That smells wonderful. I'm going to get some things taken care of in my office, but let me know when breakfast is ready. Okay?"

I shooed him out and cleaned up the mess I made while baking. I'd had an idea simmering in the back of my mind for the past few days, but I wasn't sure how feasible it was. I found a pad of paper and started to brainstorm. Supply lists, stock, equipment I would need, decor, ideas for the kind of space I wanted to look for, what I wanted to serve, everything went down on paper. I would need a computer to do some research, and I definitely needed a field trip into town to scout around and to see if my memory was correct. It was something I had contemplated once a long time ago, but faced with the reality of having to pay bills and put food on the table I had passed it over for the more reliable opportunities of accounting. Still, my business and accounting education would serve me well no matter what I decided to do in this new life.

I thought about calling Noelle and asking her if she wanted to cruise around town with me, but there was part of me that really wanted to do this on my own. It was my little pipe dream, and if it wouldn't work then I didn't have to make any explanations to other people. I still hadn't managed to buy a computer and I would really need a cell phone before we left for Las Vegas. I'd just go to town later today, but first I wanted to do some laundry and organize my packing before the trip.

The timer went off and I pulled the fragrant, heavy cake from the oven. It had come out perfectly. Maybe I still had my touch, after all. Marsh had come in a few minutes earlier and headed straight to Evan's office. It wasn't surprising, given that they were partners, that Evan would need Marsh to help get business taken care of. I sliced a couple of large pieces of the coffee cake, set a tray with them and more coffee, then took it all in to the office.

Marsh took the tray from me and set it on Evan's desk. Marsh's eyes lit with surprise when he took his first bite.

"Kim, this is awesome. Where did you learn to bake like this?"

I couldn't help the small glow of pleasure, "It's just something I've done all my life. My grandmother taught me when I was little. This is an old family recipe."

Evan agreed with Marsh and devoured his cake. I laughed at them a little, "You guys eat like wild animals or something."

"That's not all we do like wild animals," Evan jerked me up against him and kissed me senseless right there in front of Marsh. He tasted of cinnamon and coffee. My head was spinny and I could barely stand up by the time he let me go.

Marsh's eyebrows were raised at us when I peeked at him, "So, my turn now?"

"Get your own girl," Evan growled and shoved his shoulder. It was clear Marsh was kidding so Evan threw him a grin, too.

It was evident they were busy, so I cleared out and headed upstairs to do some laundry. I didn't mind wearing some clothes without washing them first, but things like underwear and jeans were just more comfortable once they'd been through a washing machine. I spent several hours upstairs running clothes through the washer and dryer. I borrowed a suitcase from Evan and starting putting together what I would need as it finished drying. I alternated reading and working on ideas for the business while I washed clothes.

When I had everything done and mostly packed, I headed downstairs. Marsh was gone, but Evan was still in his office. It looked like he was revising blueprints, making notes on them.

"Evan, would it be okay if I borrowed your car? I'd like to go into town for a few things."

He looked up at me and frowned slightly, "What things?"

"Well, I'd like to pick up a cell phone before the trip. That way if I get lost in Las Vegas I can get ahold of you or Noelle to come find me."

"Kimber, you're not going to get lost in Las Vegas. You're going to be with me the whole time."

I was getting a little irritated, "Well, in theory yes. But I've been there before. There's people everywhere and it's easy to get separated. Besides, I need a cell phone anyway. I can't keep asking to borrow yours when I want to call Noelle. I also wanted to look at computers. I think I may have an idea about what I would like to do, you know, for a living. I need to do a lot of research though and that will be easier if I had my own computer. You need yours for work."

Evan looked a little surprised, "You know what you want to do? Already? You've only been here a week."

"True, but I've been thinking about it a lot. I don't want to be one of those wolves who takes the salary and just sits around. It would drive me crazy to sit around the house and do nothing all day. So I thought I would start a business. I haven't made any kind of final decision. This is more exploration and planning, which is why I want to do some research."

He nodded but he still looked unhappy, "I'm pretty busy here today, trying to get loose ends tied up before we fly out tomorrow. Do you think this could wait until after we get back?"

What was going on? I just wanted to go into town. Last I looked, I was a competent adult. "Well, I didn't mean you had to take me. I just asked if I could borrow your car. I'm not going to damage it or anything. I'm a good driver."

"Kimberly, it's not that. Look, let me call Noelle and she can take you into town."

I wasn't imagining it. There was something weird going on here.

"I don't want to go with Noelle," I growled, "I just want to go to town and buy a cell phone. What is the issue here?"

Evan raked one hand through his hair, "I can't let you do that. I'm sorry, but no, you can't borrow my car. You can't go to town on your own. One of my wolves has to be with you at all times. And I'm sorry, but you can't buy a cell phone or a computer either. You're welcome to use mine anytime you want, just not now."

There was a cold anger spreading through me. "I'm sorry, did you just tell me I can't buy a cell phone? If you don't want to let me borrow your car, that's fine. But you have no right to tell me what I can or can't buy. You're my lover, but you are not the boss of me. If I want a damn cell phone, I will buy a damn cell phone."

"You will not." His voice was flat, full of dominance and power. "As a matter of fact, I am the boss of you. As your Alpha, I am most definitely the boss of you. As a member of my pack, you will obey the commands you are given."

"Like hell I will," I snarled. "I am not officially a member of your pack. You aren't my Alpha, yet, and if this is how you run your pack then it will be a cold day in hell before I ever join you."

Evan's temper exploded. His eyes bright gold, he stared me down. "Do you think I like this? Do you think I enjoy telling you no? Do you think I do this just to get my kicks by being a dictator?" He flung the pen he was holding across the room, "If it were up to me, I'd hand you the keys and tell you to go have fun, buy any damn thing you want. Because what I want, more than anything, is to make you happy.

"But you are a new wolf. We know from hard experience that a new wolf has less control and can be a danger to the public. In addition, you were relocated. Do you know how many wolves don't make it through the first six months? Over a third of them, Kim. A third. Do you know why? Because they go out and buy a cell phone."

Evan was spitting words at me in his fury, "Then they call their parents, their lover, their friends. They get in a car and they go back to their old lives. Except everyone thought they were dead. That's a bit of a problem, don't you think?"

He didn't wait for me to answer, "In order to protect our secret, our very existence, they are eliminated. If the government doesn't get to them first, CanUS will.

"So, I'm sorry, but no. You can't have a cell phone and you can't go anywhere unless one of us is with you, because I just found the woman I want to spend the rest of my life with and there's no fucking way I'm letting her get herself killed."

At any other time, hearing those words would have filled me with joy. But I was too furious to absorb what they meant. Too angry with him to care that he wanted to be with me. I was a caged animal, and that took precedence over everything else.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.