Daddy Can I Please Come Home - Cover

Daddy Can I Please Come Home

Copyright© 2011 by Shani 34

Chapter 8

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A man's pleasant sex life is interrupted by his daughter when she leaves her husband and needs to come home to stay, with her teenage daughter. He reminds her that she was spanked as a child, and insists that she will be spanked now she is grown up, both for her errors and those of her daughter.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   BDSM   Spanking   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism  

(Author note, after I posted Chapter 7 as an ending for the story, I had many emails saying the story needed to be continued. So I added a bit to the end of that chapter to explain the change, and suggest that you should read that before reading this chapter.)

After Rebecca had gone home, Harry gathered his two new sex slaves in the kitchen, sitting round the table over which they had both been caned within the last 24 hours. He had Sally fetch him a whiskey, a glass of wine for herself, and a coke for her daughter. They were still all naked.

"So, girls, where do we go from here?"

Kate responded first. "Anywhere you say, Master." Sally and Harry both grinned at her use of the term 'Master', somehow and strangely it seemed so natural on her lips.

"What about you, Sally?"

Sally stated firmly that she agreed with her daughter. "I liked Rebecca. Will you bring in your other women too?"

Kate perked up. "Other women? How many do you have gramps? Um Master?"

"Actually yes, if we are going to hide my relationship with the two of you, and I do think that is safest, then yes, you must both start calling me Master, not gramps or dad, okay? And just to reinforce that, you will be punished for every time that you use the banned word." Both girls nodded happily. "Answering your question, Kate, there are three other women I have been seeing in addition to Rebecca, I am not yet sure that we should involve them, what do you think?"

Kate licked her lips, exactly as she had done when pulled away from Rebecca's cum-filled pussy not very many minutes before, and grinned. "Yummy. Yes please Master, bring them all!"

Sally was a bit concerned at this prospect, she didn't really want to share Harry with anyone, but she knew it wasn't her choice. She would do whatever he said. If she was to be one of five, six including her daughter, then she would have to accept that. She shrugged. When Harry insisted that she give her view, she replied, "Whatever you decide, Harry, we are in your house and we will both do as you say. Whatever you say."

Kate asked, "I saw that Rebecca had undressed in the hall, and hung her clothes on the hall stand. Do we have to do the same from now on? Are there enough hooks for us all?"

Harry smiled, and promised to fit a row of hooks along the hall wall. He liked the idea of all his women being naked at all times in the house, but also he liked to see them in sexy underwear sometimes. And even more he liked to see Kate in school uniform, and was beginning to think he wanted Sally in it too.

"I think what we will do for a while is, yes, you will always undress on arrival, then if I am not around you go upstairs to your room and put on anything that I have laid on your bed. If there's nothing laid out, then you stay naked and come back downstairs, but if there is anything on your bed then you must shower then get dressed in whatever it is, and go down to the basement. If I am not there, you will wait for me down there."

"Do you mean the dungeon, gramps? I think that's a much more appropriate word for it than the basement."

"Yes Kate I agree. And you called me by the wrong name, so later today you will receive another spanking."

Kate grinned, pleased that it was so easy to earn what she wanted. "Didn't you say that mom must also be punished if I do wrong?"

"Yes Kate, your mother will be spanked at the same time. After dinner, I think. Now, both of you, go upstairs and put on your sexiest undies."

Harry waited happily, knowing that Kate had very little to choose from, and suspecting that Sally was in the same situation. If so, then he would take them both shopping that evening. Before dinner. He wondered if he could buy them identical sets of sexy undies. But also he wanted to buy Sally a school uniform exactly like the one her daughter wore. Maybe he could make Rebecca and his other women also buy themselves matching school uniforms, and he could have a proper little classroom!

Suddenly he thought, yes, he could even transform one of his unused rooms at the back of the house into a proper school room! Buy some old fashioned wooden bench type desks, a real blackboard with chalk, and get himself a headmaster's cloak and mortar board! God, what fun! His six schoolgirls sitting diligently working at writing lines or something, waiting for him to find some flimsy excuse to write lines with his cane across their various sized bottoms.

So much to look forward to!

Realising he was being watched, he turned and saw his daughter and his grand-daughter, standing in what they thought were sexy undies. Or at least, as Kate explained, "These were all I had, Master, sorry." She did look cute in a cute bra a size too small for her and a thong. Her mother was in a suspender belt and stockings, platform bra and lacy knickers. Both wore heels.

"Ladies I think we need to go shopping. Put on dresses and let's go out." In the car he told them something of what he had decided. "We cannot allow people to know that you are my daughter, nor can you be my girlfriend if I am bringing several other women to my house who are only allowed to visit. So I think we will just say that you are my house maid, living here with your daughter and providing me with domestic services."

Kate thought that was funny, her mom being a maid and everything, and asked what services she could tell her friends that she provided. Harry suggested they not be too specific yet, he needed time to work out the details of what he would require of them both.

Kate and Sally were surprised but excited when Harry took them to a fetish clothing shop he had known for a long time. Most of his women had been brought here for corsets or things during their time with him. He knew the lady who ran the shop well, and she knew all about his dominant activities with his women. She was delighted when he appeared with two new women, both much younger than Harry.

"Hi, Marianne, I have a new lady I would like you to meet, her name is Sally. And this is Kate, her daughter. I want you to provide nice things for them both to wear. Is that okay?"

Marianne grinned and said of course, and Harry was relieved that she obviously wasn't concerned by Kate's age. She introduced a young girl shop assistant called Vanessa that Harry hadn't seen before. Vanessa looked to be about 18 years old, and was very pretty, dressed in a long Goth type skirt. "Well then Harry, what do you have in mind?"

"They are going to be living with me for a while. You know I have a large house and enjoy entertaining. Sally is going to be my maid. So do you have a nice French Maid costume for her?"

"Certainly. What will she wear under it, a nice tight laced corset, do you think?" Harry nodded, so Marianne and Vanessa started drawing corsets off the racks, letting Harry choose, not inviting Sally or Kate even to comment. Vanessa had recognized their status and knew their opinions were not even to be considered. When Harry selected one, she casually told Sally to remove her clothes. "You can keep your panties on if you prefer."

Marianne sent Vanessa to the front of the shop to switch the sign to read 'closed', and put the door on the latch. Marianne had enjoyed numerous sessions in the past playing with Harry's submissive women, and now he had brought two delicious toys for her to play with. She was glad that she was able to offer her new assistant in return.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.