The Diary of a NIP-girl: 2001 - Cover

The Diary of a NIP-girl: 2001

Copyright© 2011 by R.P.A.M.

Chapter 4

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 4 - This is the story about my own life and how I became a mostly naked girl in a world full of clothes. This book will cover the things I did in the year 2001.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Thursday, 18 January 2001 - Sofie's Fantasy

For the record, I'm going to give a short recap of what Sofie and I did the past two days, but I'm not going to describe all the positions she put me in. To be honest, I did have some fun with it, but it wasn't anything like what Sofie did to me on this particular day. Well, I'm sure you will understand my decision when you are done with this chapter of my life.

On the Tuesday, we went into the basement for the first time. The ropes that Sofie had prepared for me there, were still hanging on the walls and down from the ceiling. Yes, I was excited about it, mostly, because I didn't know how she would tie me down. I had already come up with a lot of interesting positions she could put me in and most of those positions I had come up with, were meant for exposing me to others in a very explicit way. However, I also knew that with only Sofie around, she probably wouldn't tie me down like that.

So, I was more than happy when Sofie put me in a lot of positions that resembled very closely to what I had in mind already. Because of this, I'm sure that Sofie must have noticed how turned on it got me. I sure became dripping wet quickly, and it left me constantly hoping that she would touch me when I was standing there in the most exposing ways, but she never did that. The only touching she did, was to get me in the right position or when she was tying me up with all those ropes.

Because of this, I became a very frustrated girl at the end. And to make it even worse, when she was done with me, and we went back upstairs, she explicitly told me that I couldn't touch me to get myself off. On that moment, I thought she was a real BITCH!

And I'm sure that you can guess it already, but when I was back in my bedroom later in the evening, I did masturbate until I reached a very well deserved orgasm. And it probably felt even better than usual, because of the long wait. Maybe Sofie's idea of letting me wait so long to get off wasn't that bad after all. I sure fell asleep with a big smile on my face that night.

The next day, Sofie went a little further and first tied some ropes around my body, which she called a Kotori harness. It wasn't anything like before, because these ropes were tied on me just above and below my breasts, around my waist, and also around my thighs. After she had done this, she started to attach other ropes to the ropes around my body, and I quickly found out that this Kotori harness was meant to support my body when I would be hanging down from the ceiling.

And that was exactly what happened for the rest of the evening. I was constantly hanging tied down in those ropes coming from the ceiling. Some positions she put me in felt somewhat uncomfortable, but most of them felt very nice. I could even see the potential of some of those positions. First to expose me, of course, but secondly also to give people the opportunity to have a lot of fun with my body or even the option to fuck me.

And while I was hanging there, I also started to understand why Sofie was so glad I could do the split. She often had my legs spread wide open. It gave me the impression that the bondage Bridget had taught her sister was meant for optimum exposure and maybe also to humiliate their slaves, if they weren't as keen as I was to expose their pussy to strangers, that is. For me, the thought that I would maybe one day end up like this in front of a crowd was very exciting. It made me hope that on those days, Sofie would let the audience also play a little with me. I could already see me there, legs spread wide open and those people inserting their fingers inside my hot and dripping wet pussy. Maybe even using some other things as well to stuff me. Just the thought was almost enough to get me off.

The only thing I didn't like, again, was that Sofie almost didn't touch me. Sure, she sometimes brushed with her hand along my body, even over my breasts and on a very rare occasion, even my pussy. But she always avoided giving me too much pleasure, and I fucking wished she would rub my clitoris for just once. I was always so close to an orgasm but could never reach it because she didn't touch me in the right way. Although, the twinkle in her eyes sure showed me that she was enjoying herself with all of this.

And yes, that night, I again pleasured myself in bed and this time I even used my hidden dildo to fuck myself while I imagined that I was hanging on those ropes while a stranger was fucking me from behind.

To be honest, it surprised me how much I was thinking about guys fucking me, instead of a girl who would make love to me. It must have been Sofie's influence, because I was still sure that I was more into girls than boys.


And so, this brings us to the day I want to share with you. Again, school was just school and nothing special happened there. And once back home, Sofie and I did our daily routine and by 7pm, we were back in the room in the basement.

Like on the days before, she let me stand in the middle of the room. Although, this time, she didn't put that harness around my body, but just started to tie ropes around my wrists. It were ropes coming from the ceiling, and I thought that she was maybe going to hang me mid-air again, like she had done last year. Especially when she started to pull my arms up until I was standing on the tip of my toes. She then tied a rope around one of my ankles. When she didn't tie a second rope on my other ankle, I knew she was going to do something else this time.

The rope around my ankle was also coming from the ceiling. So, not much later, I was barely reaching the floor with one leg, and the other was pointing up at the ceiling. Well, it was obvious that this was to expose my sex again, and I now also understood that thing she had done on the Monday. It was almost the same position as the one where I had to put my leg on her shoulder.

Sofie did a few steps back and just looked at me. When she looked at my pussy, she started to smile. I couldn't see it myself, but I think it must have been spread open again because of the way how I stood.

And then Sofie surprised me even more. She walked up to me and started to slide with her hands over my leg that was pointing to the ceiling. She even kissed my foot and then smiled at me again.

A little quiver went through my body when I saw how she was looking at me. Sofie had never looked at me like this before, and it was obvious that she was also very aroused. She sure breathed a lot faster than normally, and I could feel her hot breath on my leg.

She then moved a little to the side and brushed with her clothes up against my naked body. She moved her head closer to mine and then kissed me full on the lips with a passion that blew my mind. She kept on kissing me, and it made me decide to spread my lips a little. She immediately slipped her tongue inside my mouth, and this was the moment I started to kiss her back with the same passion. Our tongues did a little dance together, and I loved how it made me feel.

Was this the girl who told me she wasn't into girls? Well, her kiss sure told me something else.


When we finally unlocked, we were both somewhat out of breath. She must have noticed how surprised I was, and it made her giggle, and then she said, "Don't be getting the wrong idea about all of this. I'm still straight! But today, it will be all about your pleasure ... and something more."

"Something more?" I asked out of curiosity. Well, the pleasure part I understood, but I wondered what more she could give me.

"I was thinking about introducing you to some of my friends, today!" Sofie said very cheekily.

When she said this, I looked at the open door, expecting to see someone there, or maybe even a few people. However, there was nobody standing there, and I also couldn't hear any noises that would reveal anyone out there.

Sofie laughed and said, "No, not those friends."

She then let go of me and walked away towards to wall where all the whips where hanging.

Oh, those kinds of friends, I thought. It wasn't exactly what I had been expecting, but I also knew that someday, she would use them on me, and it seemed that today was that day.

After Sofie had picked out a whip from the wall, she turned around and showed it to me.

"This is called a flogger," she said. And showed me a whip with a lot of leather straps attached to a leather handle.

While she walked towards me, she was twirling the straps around in the air. She walked past me and went standing behind me. My nerves were raging throughout my body, and I held in my breath in anticipation of her hitting me with it.

The moment I felt something against my back, I tried to move my body away, but in the way I was tied down, I just swung away and back towards the whip.

I was a little embarrassed that I had done this, because Sofie hadn't hit me with the flogger. She only had moved those straps over my back, and now that I knew that she wasn't going to hit me with it, I let her do it. Those leather straps tickled a little when she moved them over my back and buttocks.

Sometimes, she pulled them away from my body and then brought them back to let them go over my skin a little more. It felt strange, but exciting at the same time. Especially, when she pulled them away from me, I never was sure if the next time I would feel them again, they would hurt me or not.

Sofie kept teasing me like this for a while. Sometimes, she did hit me with them, but very softly. It was turning me on a lot, and I loved the feel of those leather straps going over my back, buttocks and even my legs.

But then, the inevitable happened, and she really hit my back with the flogger. The moment I felt all those leather straps go over my skin, I sucked in some air. They didn't hurt too much, but it still stung a little.

"As you can feel, this whip is rather pleasant when used like this," Sofie said.

Before I could say anything, she hit me repeatedly. Each time, a little harder but it kept on feeling rather nice. I was even surprised that it turned me on so much. I had never taught that I could get aroused like this when somebody was hitting me with a whip. Although, I did know that I liked people spanking me, so maybe my reaction on this shouldn't be such a surprise.

Sofie didn't only hit my back with the whip, but she also hit my buttocks and my thighs with it. Every time she hit one of my thighs, I let out a moan from the sudden surge of pleasure I felt.

Although, when she managed to make those straps go around my body and hit my pussy as well, I let out little shriek. Not so much from the pain, but from the intense feeling it gave me. And then she also managed to strike my clitoris with it, and the shriek turned into a scream, and then a lot of moans. I couldn't believe it, but she just had managed to give me an orgasm by hitting my clit with it.

She didn't stop flogging me and managed to hit my pussy a lot of times. She quickly had me constantly moaning and screaming in ecstasy. It wasn't the same pleasure I felt when making love, but still, the little orgasms together with the soft pain I felt was mind blowing.

I was a little disappointed when Sofie stopped flogging me and for a moment, she just let me stand there panting. After a while, she asked, "So, how was it?"

"It was nice," I answered. However, I'm sure that the happy tone in my voice gave my real feelings away to her.

I could feel how Sofie came leaning against my back, and then she gave a few little kisses on my neck and shoulders.

She then giggled softly and said, "Okay, this one goes on my list!"

She then pushed herself away from me and let me swing a little on my ropes. I could see how she went back to the wall and hung the flogger away. She examined the wall for a moment and then took something else from it.

When she turned around, I saw that she was holding a leather paddle in her hands. She slapped a few times with it on her hand and said with some fun in her voice, "Let's see if I can make your ass look a little redder with this."

Well, I was sure that she could make my buttocks look red with what she had in her hands. However, I was happy that she had chosen this one and not the wooden paddle that was still hanging on the wall.

Sofie went standing behind me and a little to the side. She then rubbed with the paddle over my butt cheeks. It felt cold against my skin, but I still noticed that it was rather hard. At first, she softly patted my cheeks with the paddle, and it felt rather nice. But slowly, she pulled the paddle further away from my ass, and her slaps became harder. It didn't take long, or I was squirming in my restraints and moaning and groaning whenever the paddle made contact with my ass.

Sofie kept on hitting me harder and harder with it, and finally it reached the point that I screamed it out every time she hit me with it. After my third or fourth scream, she stopped hitting me and not much later she had both her hands on my ass and was rubbing the hurt away. I could feel how my butt cheeks were glowing and tingling from the spanking they had received.

"You have a high pain threshold! Did you know that?" Sofie asked while she kept on soothing my buttocks with her hands.

"I know," I answered panting.

Sofie stopped rubbing my butt and not much later, she gave both my cheeks a kiss.

"Your ass looks pretty like this," she giggled.

I couldn't believe how giggly she had become. It was obvious that she liked what she was doing, and that it also turned her on a lot. But those giggles from her were very strange, I thought.

"Let's see if you like the next thing as well," Sofie said and walked back to the wall with all those whips.

Sofie put the paddle away and when she turned around, I noticed she was holding something that looked like a riding crop.

"This one can sting you, but it can also give you a lot of pleasure," Sofie said and slapped her hand with it.

She moved towards me and instead of hitting me with it. She used the leathery tongue of the riding crop to play with my nipples. She was flipping my nipples with it, and it made electric bolts going from them towards my pussy. I could feel how a drop fell on my thigh and how it ran down the inside of my leg. I was sure that many other drops would soon follow this one if she kept this up.

When she was done playing with my nipples, they were very hard and ached a little. Someone pinching them right now would be nice, I thought.

Sofie had moved to my side, and she was rubbing the leather tongue over my ass. Now and then, she moved it away from my ass and then slapped me with it. I'm not sure if she had already determined what my pain threshold was, but she managed to keep the sting just below the point that I would scream it out from the pain. And so, she managed to give me pleasure while still hurting my buttocks.

When she stopped hitting me, she came standing in front of me and said, "You know, this thing can also be used to punish something else."

While Sofie said this, she was looking me in the eyes, and I could swear that I noticed that she was extremely aroused from spanking me. Her nipples sure were trying to poke through the t-shirt she was wearing.

Her eyes slowly moved over my body, and they ended up looking at my now very moist pussy. I sure could feel how more drops of my own juices were running down the inside of my thigh.

Sofie placed the tongue of the riding crop on my pussy and rubbed me with it. When she did this, I could clearly feel that my vagina had opened up as well. And every time the tongue touched my clitoris, my body shuddered and I moaned loudly.

Sofie pulled the riding crop away from my pussy and looked at the leather tongue. She started smiling when she noticed how wet it had gotten from rubbing my pussy.

"I have said this before, but I will say it again! You are going to be one of the favorites of the people who will be watching us when we do this in a club or somewhere else."

I didn't say anything, but I just smiled at Sofie. Mostly, because I was also looking forward to doing this in front of a crowd. Just the thought made my body shiver from excitement again.

It didn't go unnoticed by Sofie, and she placed the tongue on my pussy again. However, instead of rubbing me with it, she moved it away and then slapped my pussy with it, hard!

I let out a shriek. The slap must have sounded a little different than normally, because Sofie said, "I think we really need to punish that naughty pussy of yours. Smelling up the room like it does."

Well, I had also noticed the odor in the air already. Not that it was a nasty odor, but it was obvious that there was a horny pussy around, and I was sure it was mine. Well, maybe also Sofie's, but hidden behind her pants, and probably her panties, it sure wouldn't smell up the place as mine was doing.

She kept on switching between slapping and rubbing my pussy with her riding crop, and I closed my eyes from the feeling it gave me. And then one of her slaps hit my clitoris, and I screamed my orgasm out.

I think it must have surprised Sofie, because she stopped playing with my pussy and just stood there, probably looking at my shaking body while I was riding out my climax.

When the feeling of my orgasm had gone away, I opened my eyes and saw Sofie looking at me with a huge smile on her face. My body was still shaking, but not as much as a few seconds ago.

"Damn girl, you're a mistress wet dream!" Sofie said in a husky voice.

"Thanks," I replied and smiled at her.

"I wished you could see yourself right now!" Sofie said.

And she had barely said this, when a light went on in her head. Without saying anything, she ran away.

What is she up to? I wondered while I could hear her run up the stairs.

The riding crop was just lying in front of me on a table, and I could clearly see how wet the tongue on it looked. Well, by now, I was sure that the inside of my leg was already wet from my pussy all the way down to my foot.

While I was alone, I also started to notice that my wrists and the ankle with the ropes tied on, hurt a little. It wasn't really painful, but I could feel that it was straining my body somewhat.

Sofie, suddenly burst back into the room, and I noticed she was holding a camera in her hands. It was one of those Polaroid cameras that developed the picture right away.

"Smile," she said and put the camera in front of her face.

I did like she asked, and then she took a picture of me. She then took a few close ups and when she was done, she said, "You can look at them when we are done!"

She laid the camera and photos away and then picked up the riding crop and said, "Let's try a last thing on you!"

Before Sofie hung the riding crop back on the wall, she first cleaned it with some product and then dried it with a towel.

She then took something else from the wall and when she turned around, I saw the thing I had feared the most. She was holding one of those flexible bamboo canes in her hands, and she cleaved the air with it, to make sure that I could hear the sound it made.

I swallowed when I saw it and Sofie said, "I know you told me you were afraid of this, but I just think you need to feel it once before you decide that you don't want me to use it on you. Okay?"

"Well ... I don't know," I said, and I'm sure Sofie could probably hear the fear in my voice.

"You can say no, but just try it this one time."

I looked at how she was hitting her hand softly with the cane and swallowed again. I had seen videos and pictures of it on the Internet. The welts it had left on those girls' bodies was the reason why it scared me so much. I was sure it had to hurt like hell and even when I knew that I didn't bruise easily, I still was afraid it could leave a permanent mark on my body.

"Please, just this once!" Sofie asked me almost begging.

Looking at her, I could see how she would like the hit me with it, just once, and it made me decide I would let her.

"Okay, just this one time, if you promise me to never use it on me again!" I finally said.

Sofie's eyes lighted up and the smile on her face showed real gratitude. Just seeing how happy it made her, made it obvious to me that if she would ask me this again in the future, I would probably let her do it. Even when the cane scared the shit out of me, at the same time, it also excited me as well.

Sofie went standing behind me again and then very softly started to hit my buttocks with the cane. At first, it didn't feel too bad. It was obvious that the thin bamboo cane would hurt a lot more than anything else she had used on me before, but for now, it made my blood pump through my body, mixed with a lot of adrenaline. I think I was even feeling a little high from excitement.

After she had teased my ass with the cane for a while, she probably thought it was time to let me feel how a caning really felt. Well, I had also noticed that the pain had increased, so she was probably already hitting me much harder than before. The moans I had made in the beginning were now sometimes mixed with a groan.

And then, she suddenly stopped and when I heard a whistling sound coming from behind me, I knew this was going to be the one that would sting a lot.

The moment the cane hit my butt cheeks, I screamed it out in pain. And before I knew what happened, she hit me a second time. This one was even harder than the first one and the scream I let out this time could probably be heard by the whole neighborhood.

Tears leaped out of my eyes and ran down my cheeks. Damn, I knew it would hurt, but this was even more painful than anything that I had felt before. Even with my high pain threshold, it was almost too much for me. So, I was more than happy when Sofie didn't hit my ass a third time with the cane, but just used her hands to rub the pain away again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.