The Diary of a NIP-girl: 2001 - Cover

The Diary of a NIP-girl: 2001

Copyright© 2011 by R.P.A.M.

Chapter 1

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This is the story about my own life and how I became a mostly naked girl in a world full of clothes. This book will cover the things I did in the year 2001.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Wednesday, 3 January 2001 - My Arrival at Sofie's Home

Then finally, the day had come. Today, I would go to Sofie's home and become her little sex slave. Let me just say, I didn't sleep well that night. I was so eager to get this thing going that my mind couldn't stop thinking about all the things we could be doing soon.

Furthermore, my sister Ilse had also a very nice surprise for me that day. You must know, I had planned to go to Sofie's home by train, but instead, my sister handed me the key of our car and told me I could use it for the next six months. Well, she didn't need the car, because Koen would be her personal driver in more than one way. The lucky bitch! ... Nah, I'm just kidding! Well, not that she was lucky, but just the bitch part! I was glad for her that she had Koen in her life. She surely looked very happy with him on her arm, and I can't shake the feeling, but I think the sex she had with him made her even happier.

Well, back to my story now. After I had packed my suitcases, loaded them into the car, I was set to go.

Before I drove off, my mum told me to take care of myself and especially to have fun ... lots of fun! Well, I sure was planning to have that! So, with the approval of my mother behind me, it made me feel even better about the naughty adventures that were in store for me in the coming months.

And yes, I still couldn't shake the feeling that my mother was more than just interested in what I was about to do, because she kept on reminding me to tell her everything about what Sofie would do to me. I only hope I wouldn't provide her with new ideas for her own sex life. Although, she was a very nice looking woman, and even though I hadn't noticed any partners in her life, I still think she was maybe even kinkier than I was.

Well, that was something I needed to look into, someday, but for today, I had other thrilling things to look out for.


On my drive over to Sofie's home, I had a lot of trouble with concentrating on my driving. How I didn't get into a fender-bender. I still don't know today. Because by the time I pulled into the street that she lived on, my hands were all sweaty, and my tummy felt like not only butterflies were having a party inside of it, but also all the other little creatures who lived on this planet.

Sofie must have been on the lookout for me, because when I parked my car on the driveway of their home, she came running outside with a huge smile on her face. I had never seen her this happy before, and it made me wonder if she also had a party going on in her tummy.

I got out of the car, and before I could say anything, she eagerly asked, "You really are going through with this?"

Her question made me smile, and I answered, "Of course! Did you maybe think I would chicken out?"

"Well ... you wouldn't be the first one," Sofie said, still with that silly grin on her face.

"That's not me! If I say I'm going to do something, I do it!"

This answer made her grin look even sillier.

"Well, let's get your things inside!" she said.

I couldn't shake the feeling she said this because she was still afraid I would jump back into my car and drive off.

I pulled the lever next to the driver seat and popped the trunk of my car. Sofie quickly took two of my biggest suitcases out of the trunk and started to haul them inside her home. I took the two smaller ones and followed her. We had to make a few runs, but we managed to empty my car rather quickly.

Once everything was out of my car, I locked it and then went back inside. Sofie was already taking some of my stuff upstairs. Some of it ended up in my bedroom, but not my clothes. Those ended up in what looked like a big supply room with a huge closet in it specially for me. I noticed it had a padlock attached to it. Well, at least my clothes would be safe behind lock and key during my stay here.

We first put away all my things in my bedroom. We even plugged in my computer and quickly tested the Internet connection. After we noticed that everything worked, we went to unpack my clothes.

She helped me with it and everything fitted nicely in that big closet of hers. There was even some extra room for additional clothes, I noticed. Although, Sofie had also noticed something, and so she asked me, with that same grin still on her face, "No underwear?"

"Nope," I answered, also with a smile, "after I moved to Brussels with my mum, I threw them all away."

"Really?" Sofie let out surprised. "So, you never wear any underwear anymore, not even with some of those short dresses you have with you?"

"Nope, not even with those."

"Why did you bring them with you? You can't wear those dresses in school, especially not without panties!"

"I was thinking, maybe I could wear them when we go out, sometimes!"

"And then have all the boys, or in your case, girls, following your tail!"

"Would that be a problem?" I asked.

Sofie giggled and said, "Well, if I'm allowed to tie up your catch of the day. Then no!"

"I'll see what I can do," I joked.

She then gave me a naughty look and said, "Well, you are in my home now, didn't you forget something?"

I knew exactly what she meant with this. So, I just smiled at her, took hold of the hem of my pullover and pulled it over my head, giving it to Sofie, who put it away with the rest of my clothes.

My sneakers and socks were next, and then I shimmied out of my pants, revealing no underwear underneath it. To my own surprise, I noticed a wet spot at the inside of my pants at the crotch area. Sofie noticed it as well and said, "Hmm, I better put these into the laundry basket!"

"Yeah, that's probably best," I said as calmly as I could.

She then checked me out, starting at my naked toes and slowly going upwards. When she finally reached my eyes, she said, "Well, I like this look on you!"

Not that I was showing much already, because except from my naked feet and legs, I was still covered with my blouse, and it even kept all my naughty bits hidden from her.

"So, you don't want me to get out of my blouse?" I asked her teasingly.

She didn't answer but just came closer to me and started to unbutton my blouse from below. Slowly going up while gliding her hands over my body. She did it very slowly ... and God ... did this get me hot again. I hadn't expected something this intimate from her on my first day.

When my blouse was undone, she opened it and just held it there while looking at my body.

"Damn, still smoking hot!" she said.

"Well, thank you kindly," I replied with a seductive sounding voice. I could feel how my nipples got bigger while she looked at them.

"I'm so glad you want to do this for me!" Sofie said, while she helped me out of my blouse.

I couldn't help myself and answered, "No, I'm glad that you let me do this for you!"

Her response on this, I hadn't expected, because she gave my ass a slap that made me jump.

"Expect more of this," she said in a funny tone. "If you keep teasing me like that."

I just couldn't help myself and shook my booty at her. Like I had hoped, she smacked my other cheek as well.

Damn, it hurt, a lot! However, at the same time, I think I did like it, just a little. Not that I was a girl who would get off on something like this, but still, knowing that Sofie would probably get off on it, made me a little excited about it.

"Now, stop shaking that thing at me, or it won't look that cute much longer. It's already turning pink!"

"Well, I like the tingling sensation," I teased her again.

I could hear Sofie sighing, and then she said, "I think we are going to have a great time together."

Well, that is exactly I was hoping for, but I couldn't stop my teasing and asked, "So, you still like what you see?"

Sofie walked around me, two times, and then stood in front of me, and I could see how she looked me up and down. She almost purred when she said, "I sure do!"

"Hmm, I don't know why I didn't ask you this before, but are you also into girls?"

Sofie looked me in the eyes, and I could see her thinking. She answered, "Not in the way you think! I just prefer to do my thing with girls instead of boys. I think, you can do more interesting things with a girl's body than with that of a boy."

"Hmm, I see!" I replied. "Well, I also think it is more fun to play with a girl than with a boy! Although, I think we will have different feelings when we do it!"

"Don't get me wrong, I do like to look at naked girls," she said with a smile. "And especially when I know what I can do with those bodies!"

"Like?" I asked as sweetly as I could.

She did a step closer to me.

"Well, I like to do things like this," she answered.

She then placed a hand on one of my breasts and with her other hand, she went for my pussy. She started to pull on my nipples, one at a time, while she rubbed my pussy as well. A rush of excitement went through my body, and I had to fight the urge to touch her. Well, in the last second before I moved my hands, I thought that if she was my mistress, it wouldn't be wise of me to touch her without her permission. No, she was the girl in control, total control, and I would be her play toy from this day forwards.

I think she must have noticed that special thing that happens to my pussy sometimes, because she suddenly stopped touching me and did a step back. She looked at my, now probably glistening, pussy and said, "Shit, I had forgotten about that!"

In response, I pushed my pelvis forwards and looked down at my own sex. Yep, I was right. My clitoris was sticking out between my lips, which also looked a little puffy and red already.

"Oh, that! Yes, I'm glad it does that!" I giggled. I just couldn't help myself, it seemed.

"I bet you do," Sofie said. Did a step closer again and while touching my clit, she said, "I think a lot of people will be glad that it does that!"

She was so gentle with my clit, that it almost felt like she was teasing it, I couldn't help it and made approving sounds with my throat.

She then stopped touching me, licked her fingers and then took my hand while saying, "Let's go downstairs. I think my sister wants to talk with you."

She pulled me outside the room, suddenly stopped and said, "Oops, I forgot something."

She went back in and let me stand at the door opening. I saw how she locked the padlock on the closet.

"Can't have you sneak in here and get yourself some clothes," she said jokingly.

Yeah, just as if I would do anything like that, when I have the option of running around naked, I thought.


Sofie took my hand again, and I let her pull me along. We went down the stairs and crossed the hall and then through the door that went into the living room.

When we walked in, I noticed Bridget sitting on the sofa. It looked like she was waiting for us.

Sofie pulled me along and brought me to her. She let me stand in front of her sister while she joined Bridget on the sofa.

"So, you decided to start it already?" Bridget asked Sofie.

"The rules are the rules!" Sofie said jokingly. "And anyway, she sure looks better like this!"

Bridget looked at me again and said, "Well, give us a twirl then!"

I did like she asked, and started on my turn on the tip of my toes. I did it slowly, so I was sure that they would have the time to check every inch of my body.

"I'm happy you shave yourself!" Bridget said. "I hate to look at those hairy snatches that some women have!"

"I also like it better like this," I said, while rubbing my hair free mound.

"Does your vulva always look like that?"

"You mean, with my clitoris sticking out?" I asked.

"Mm Hmm," she let out. "And also so wet!"

I giggled, nervously this time, and answered, "Well, my clit shows up when I get horny, and ... well, I also get wet when I'm horny!"

"So, you are a horny girl then?" Bridget asked and chuckled. Yes, she chuckled this time, and not giggled.

I think it was a rhetorical question, but Sofie laughed and said, "Sis, isn't that obvious? Just look at her, all flustered and nipples like bullets with a pussy that's almost dripping!"

Again, I could feel a rush of excitement going through my body when Sofie said this. And if I hadn't been glowing already, I'm sure I had now a nice color on my cheeks as well.

Bridget let out a grunt and said, "Well, you never know, little sis!"

Both girls looked at me again, both with a silly grin on their faces this time and then Bridget said, "Well, we better provide you a towel then, before you start messing up my furniture with those juices of yours! What do you think?"

"Fine with me," I said with a smile.

Bridget's smile went away and said, "For today, I won't punish you when you forget to answer us with adding 'Mistress', but do try to start with it already! Okay?"

"Yes, Mistress," I quickly said, but couldn't keep from smiling.

"For this evening, you can sit on the floor!" Bridget said.

"Yes, Mistress," I replied again and sat down at their feet.

I was sitting with my ass on the floor and my legs crossed in front of me. Doing it like this, I was sure that I would be leaving a stain behind on their wooden parquet. However, I was nicely surprised that the floor felt warm to my skin. So, I wouldn't be too uncomfortable, whenever I needed to sit on the floor.

"So, do you think you will be able to be my little sister's submissive for six months?"

"I think so," I answered honestly, saw her brow going up and quickly added, "Mistress!"

"You're not completely sure then?"

I shrugged with my shoulders, not jiggling my tiny tits too much, and answered, "It's the first time I will be doing something like this. But I think I will be able to do it."

"You know your safe word?"

"Yes, it's red," I answered.

She let it slip that I didn't address her as Mistress and just said, "Good!"

"By the way, why do you use the word 'red'?" I asked.

"Well, you may find this strange, but almost everyone in the scene knows that when a girl, or boy, shouts 'red' during a session, they have to stop. Even when they often use other words in private, 'red' is the most common safe word in all other settings."

"Hmm, I see," I said. Well, that's just me, I really found these things interesting to know. And well, I could better learn a lot about all of this quickly, so I wouldn't be put in a situation someday that I wouldn't like.

"And because this is your first time, I thought it would be best to make you use that word with us. This way, you won't get into trouble if we would choose the introduce you to our friends."

"I understand."

"I heard from Sofie that you have a lot experience with exhibitionism?"

"Yes, I do."

"Could you tell us a few of the things you did?"

"Sure," I answered.

And so, I started to tell them about some of the things I had done with Illiana or on my own. I didn't tell them all, but gave some cliff notes about the more interesting things I had done. Although, I did try to remember what things I had told them last year, so I could tell them some of the things they didn't know already.


I didn't get to all the stories I wanted to share with them, because during one of my stories, we were interrupted by Gunter, Bridget's husband, who walked in on us.

"Hi, sweetie," Bridget said while jumping up and running towards him.

Needless to say, her action surprised me a lot, especially when I knew that Gunter was her submissive. Well, and also because they were married, and I'm sure that not all wives would jump up like that to welcome their hubby home.

They hugged each other and gave each other a kiss that even made me blush. Damn, they looked hot together like that. It almost made me wish I had somebody to welcome home like that.

I could hear Sofie giggle. When I looked at her, she whispered, "This is her way to let Gunter know that he is free this evening."

Okay, this explained it. Well, I could think of worse ways to tell somebody he didn't need to be a submissive for the night. At least, this gave both of them some fun while letting him know he didn't need to worry to be spanked. For some reason, looking at his tight ass in his jeans, I wondered how they would look bare, while Bridget was spanking him. I shook with my head to get the image back out of my mind.

It made me look at Sofie again, and I don't know if it was the look on my face, but she giggled and said, "And no, I won't do that with you!"

I let out a grunt, which made her laugh out loud this time.

"So," I heard Gunter say behind me, "you two have already started the fun, I see!"

He mostly looked at Sofie, and it was also she who answered, "Well, she had agreed to it! So, here she is, in all her glory."

When I looked at him, he looked back at me and smiled.

"Oh yes, I had forgotten it!" Gunter confessed. I could see he was checking my tits out, while he said, "Well, welcome to our home!"

"Thank you," I replied for my tits.

When he stretched his hand out towards me, I stood up and shook it. While I did this, I noticed his eyes going over my body, and then he started to smile when he was looking at my feet.

"I can see you are already feeling at home!" he joked.

I looked down at my own feet, happy again that my breasts weren't too big, so I could see them, and noticed a wet spot in between my feet.

Oops, I thought and explained, "I was telling them a few of my stories. Remembering them ... um ... got me excited."

He had to chuckle with my explanation and said, "Well, I better leave you girls alone then, and I'll go take a shower."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.