Sir Tortuga's Society Household Blog - Cover

Sir Tortuga's Society Household Blog

Copyright© 2011 by JoeTortuga

Chapter 29: Coffee With Caliban

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 29: Coffee With Caliban - I run a Household in a secret BDSM Society. I think we need to be more open, and join the rest of the world, so I'm blogging about what really goes on here. I'm a pansexual sadist, and I take my pleasure wherever I will. The codes will update as I post, out of courtesy. I'll update weekly with my posts from the previous week.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports  

So as someone interested in outreach, I often wind up meeting people the way ordinary people do: on dating sites, in the community, at non-Society parties, that sort of thing. I chat with them, get a feel for them -- if things work out we might play, and some of them come into our society in one way or another, whether for a while or for good. It's all about outreach.

And the kinky sex, of course. Can't forget that.

Currently I had a guy, bi male sub who goes by the name of Caliban who is kind of local, and who wanted to meet. He wanted a bit of humiliation and CBT, and I wanted my dick sucked. To be fair, I always want that. I met him at Cup O' Joes, a local coffee shop. My fucktoy of the day was Sammie, who had skin the color of milk chocolate, and her hair cut in a style Grace Jones would have liked.

It made her look severe, which she was. She got her name partly from her real one, not that she'd ever be a Samantha, and from the fact that she made it perfectly clear when she hadn't had enough. Caliban claimed he was a heavy player, and we'd see. If he didn't meet my needs, Sammie would be happy to bare her ass for a caning.

When we arrived the place was mostly empty. It was after the morning coffee rush and well before lunch. Sammie went in a few minutes before me, and got a seat where she could watch us together. I went in, nodded to the barista as I got my coffee, and settled into the table opposite Caliban.

He was tall and lanky. He wore a blue sweater with jagged stripes and a pair of jeans. He had smartphone that sat on the table next to him; he twirled it idly until i sat down, and then he clutched it in his hand. His hair was brown, and well groomed in a businessman's cut; he was clean-shaven as well. His eyes were grey-blue and a bit surprised when he looked up at me.

"I didn't think you'd come," he said.

"Had trouble with that?" I asked.

"Bi men keep flaking out on me," he said.

"I'm not bi, I'm pansexual," I said. He kind of looked at me. "I take my pleasure wherever I can find it."

He nodded, and swallowed. "That sounds good."

I leaned forward and wrapped my hands around my mug. "Are you ready then?"

"F-for what?" He leaned back a bit.

"For me to take my pleasure? Where ever I find it." I let my eyes travel over him and then back to his eyes. I raised my eyebrow and he blushed. He didn't say anything, or look away, so I continued. "This coffee shop has single person bathrooms with locks. Go into the bathroom, strip and kneel on the floor. Don't lock the door."

"And then, what?" he said, his voice almost a whisper.

"Maybe that's it," I said. "Maybe I get up and leave, knowing that you're going to be stumbled upon, naked and humiliated, probably with a hardon, maybe even jerking off. Maybe I come in there and make you suck me off and then I leave. Maybe something else that you don't know. Whatever it is will be fun for me at least. It's what I do, and you thought it sounded good."

He swallowed and looked away before looking back at me. He took a sip of his coffee and I smiled at him. "Do I have to say 'NOW'?" I grumbled at him. He sat up at that.

"What about me?"

"What about you?" I asked. "You're a grown man, able to make your own decisions. But this is our first real meeting, so I'll give you some more information. I was going to fuck you, but now I'm not, because you're not doing what I tell you. That doesn't mean you're not getting off. Just that I'm not going to fuck you. Maybe next time."

"Look over there," I told him, and glanced over at Sammie.

"Nice," he said looking at her.

"Yeah, I'm going to fuck her. Probably on the sink, definitely while you watch. Then you're going to eat my come out of her cunt. Then you're going to get me hard, and I'm going to take her out to my limo and fuck her in the car.

At that point, you can masturbate and come, if you want. And if you get her off while you eat her out, I'll call you back, and we'll try this again, with you more obedient next time."

I took a sip of my coffee and leaned back to look at him. He still didn't move. "Why aren't you naked yet?" I asked him.

He gave me a "you know" look and looked down at his crotch. "No one cares if they can see our hardon," I told him. "Least of all me. I'm getting laid either way."

He blushed hard then, and shuddered with excitement. He stood and headed for the men's room. I finished my coffee, sipping slowly, and eventually followed him in.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.