Sir Tortuga's Society Household Blog - Cover

Sir Tortuga's Society Household Blog

Copyright© 2011 by JoeTortuga

Chapter 28: Bed Slaves in the Middle Ages

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 28: Bed Slaves in the Middle Ages - I run a Household in a secret BDSM Society. I think we need to be more open, and join the rest of the world, so I'm blogging about what really goes on here. I'm a pansexual sadist, and I take my pleasure wherever I will. The codes will update as I post, out of courtesy. I'll update weekly with my posts from the previous week.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports  

We have not always treated our bed slaves well. I think that's a truism, as they were often held against their will or captured in war as trophies. We may have instanced where we've treated fairly with them, but in general the practice is steeped in conquest, slavery and rape.

As such, it's not always worked out well.

Our society heavily infiltrated the Knights Templar, and in fact, the Church in general. It gave us the structure that we needed to hide in placed where we hadn't infiltrated the noble houses -- or more power even there. The Knights were useful for their mobility and financial holdings. By then our society was centuries old, and we knew the need for safety and money.

As such, we were able to extend the reach of our Society into the holy land and the middle east. This I already knew, but in my researches about bed slaves, I ran across a warning in the name of one of the Knights Templar, Michael Aloysius.

"Captured some women in the raid on Acre today, given the beauty of one of them Saladin himself will be weeping tonight. Once we got those stupid robes off of her, her breasts were like brown globes, and her ass pure pleasure. I had her chained to my bed and ready for initiation tonight."

"She scratched me hard last night, but the initiation was worth it. I've had the others had to chain her tightly. I think she's my favorite now."

Notes like this aren't that rare, in the notes, frankly. It saddens me and points out how wrong some of the insulars and traditionalists are. We don't want to go back to this, consent has played a vital role in our Society for two hundred years, and has become central to who we are in the past few decades. I'll have to modify bed-slavery to include consent for it to be palatable in our modern times, even while finding it's core and keeping it.

Things did not go well with Michael. The next entry describes how he was found with his throat cut, and his dick cut off. Several of his bed slaves and submissives were also gone, and the woman he'd captured and raped had gone missing.

Probably for the best, really.

One more story to relate, about how these things often didn't go well. It tells the tale of a minor noble: a lord or baron in the upper regions of France who was one of the nobility in the Society. Often that meant living a dual life: publicly being mostly normal, and quietly keeping slaves and submissives.

He kept his bed slaves and Society in a single tower and basement of his keep, and forbade his wife, taken from proper society, from entering. When she inevitably did, he chained her to the bed, and kept her as a bed slave, and proclaimed that she had died, or left him for whatever reason, and took another wife.

This happened several times as he increased his harem of women, until one discovered it while he was away, freed the women and they slaughtered him. Several of them turned out to have a proclivity in the society, and took over his estates and shares, and lived well.

The last wife was, in fact, quite submissive, and while she did inherit his position, was secretly owned by the minor noble's second wife. They lived happily, perhaps because they treated each other well.

We bring these people so close to us, it behooves us to treat them well. I try, within the limits of what I can, to do this. Consent and negotiation help, and while many feel my fucktoys are treated as less than people and more like objects, at least I know that they all chose what their path. My intern wants to choose hers as well, but I'll have to treat her even more like an object than I do the fucktoys.

After my time with Sera, I'm not sure I can do that. But I'm not sure I see another path forward, politically. One that fits within my own boundaries, at any rate.

At least tomorrow is a fucktoy interview, that should lift this melancholy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.