Sir Tortuga's Society Household Blog - Cover

Sir Tortuga's Society Household Blog

Copyright© 2011 by JoeTortuga

Chapter 23: Majordomo

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 23: Majordomo - I run a Household in a secret BDSM Society. I think we need to be more open, and join the rest of the world, so I'm blogging about what really goes on here. I'm a pansexual sadist, and I take my pleasure wherever I will. The codes will update as I post, out of courtesy. I'll update weekly with my posts from the previous week.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports  

This morning, as I was going through the documents that Anna had prepared for me on bed slaves, Tom, my majordomo entered my office. Tom is, for want of a better word, a beautiful man. He's average height and build, not overly muscled but not fat either. His chest hair is a fine light grey that you can barely see, which gives the allusion of being hairless, while still having the masculine feel of hair when you run your hands over his chest.

The most beautiful thing about Tom, though, is his cock. It's not about the size and thickness of it, but the way the size and thickness combine in some sort of golden mean in the beauty of his rampant cock. But even when he's not hard, it lies against his balls, beckoning the eye with it's perfection. He's only a few years older than I am, and we grew up together, and yes I've had plenty of time with that cock, and he with mine.

He's a switch, which puts him in an interesting place in our Society. He could choose to be a dominant, and hide his submission in his House, or he could be a submissive and almost never be allowed to satisfy his dominant and sadistic urges. I made him my majordomo of fucktoys so that he could be dominant to them, and submissive to me. It works, and he gets what he needs.

"Sir," he said. "I'm sorry to disturb you, but it has come to my attention that there are people in your household not getting their needs met."

This is his job; I have too many fucktoys to be sure they all get what they need from me. Most of the time he can provide it, or adjust the schedules so it happens naturally. Sometimes he needs to come to me.

I turned away from my desk and looked at him. "Go on," I said.

"Performance of one particular staff member is down 33%," he said. "I suggest corrective action."

"That sounds serious," I said. "Who would that be?"

He knelt in front of me and offered up a flogger. "Me, Sir. Please beat me?"

I took the flogger, and led him into the basement, my papers forgotten.

For this, it was just he and I in a room by ourselves, other fucktoys dismissed and ignored. I tied him simply: wrist cuffs on a short chain, hung on a hook so that he stood on the balls of his feet. His cock pointed out with a slight curve up as he stood. A simple spotlight directed down on him was the only light, so I could move in and out of darkness around him.

As he stood there, completely at my mercy, I let myself give into my own desires. I knelt in front of him, and took that perfect cock into my mouth. I wrapped a hand around his shaft, and with the other, I cradled his balls as I sucked him. I don't suck cock often; I usually don't want to.

The taste of his pre-cum hit my taste buds, and I breathed in the inherent male sent of him; I wanted nothing more than to suck that beautiful cock. I ran my tongue on the underside of him, and jerked his cock with my hand while I slid my lips up and down his shaft. For his part, he stood there, trying to maintain his balance. And moaning prettily while I brought him close to orgasm with my hands and mouth.

Close to orgasm, but not to orgasm. Not yet. I wrapped my hand around the tip of his cock, pressing there to prevent his orgasm, and I stood and faced him. "Not yet," I said, and kissed him. He kissed me back, opening his mouth and letting me invade him. I let go of his cock, and pulled him too me, supporting him as he teetered on his tiptoes.

I stepped back, breaking the kiss and walked to the edges of the room. He turned, looking for me while I grabbed the flogger he'd brought and approached him from behind. I flogged his back and ass until they were red. Then I grabbed a cane and worked his ass a bit more. Every few strokes, I'd stop and confirm his cock was still hard, by squeezing it with my free hand.

I dropped my pants, and stepped out of them, and pressed my body against his back. My cock slid up between his ass cheeks, and he let out a lustful hiss. I humped his ass like that, and grabbed his cock with one of my hands, and held him tight to me with the other. "Are you going to fuck me?" he asked.

"Are you going to come for me?" He groaned as I jerked my hand on his cock.

I rubbed my cock against his ass, which felt good but I wouldn't come in this position. But it turned him on, and I jerked him faster and faster until he came. His come sprayed out onto the floor, something the fucktoys could clean up later.

I turned him around, and looked at him. His cock, now deflated, still looked beautiful.

I kissed him, fondled him a bit. He sighed as I touched him, and I decided that the papers could wait a bit longer. "Let's go to bed" I said. "I'm not done with you yet."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.