Sir Tortuga's Society Household Blog - Cover

Sir Tortuga's Society Household Blog

Copyright© 2011 by JoeTortuga

Chapter 22: Lord Blue's Visit

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 22: Lord Blue's Visit - I run a Household in a secret BDSM Society. I think we need to be more open, and join the rest of the world, so I'm blogging about what really goes on here. I'm a pansexual sadist, and I take my pleasure wherever I will. The codes will update as I post, out of courtesy. I'll update weekly with my posts from the previous week.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports  

Today is planned to be a quiet day, so let me tell you what I think you're more interested in anyway, which is what happened with Lord Blue yesterday. I've got my word processor open, and a fucktoy under my desk gently sucking my cock, so it seems like a good time to set this down.

The salon is on the first floor of my house -- it would be the great room in another house. In ours, we'd decorated it with divans and low-backed couches. Most of the couches had been moved back against the wall, and we'd tied a couple of fucktoys on their hands and knees, and set a glass tabletop down on their backs. Their asses were near the edge of the table so they could be fucked if anyone wanted, although that would probably upset the lunch we'd laid out on the table.

Lady Tortuga lounged on her divan with the two female fucktoys she'd used at breakfast. One served as a cushion for her to lean against and the other a footrest. For myself, I'd chosen Piece my cushion. I enjoyed leaning my head back against her large, soft breasts. Her sister, Rings, was currently serving as my footrest and sucktoy because I believe in multitasking and having my cock inside someone as often as possible. Plus, as I've said before, having my cock sucked helps me think.

Kitchen servants, dressed only in aprons stood quietly against the wall in case anything was needed. Lady T's submissive was suspended from the ceiling in an artful display that made it look like he was being held up by only his hard cock. His mouth hung low, and there were levers to lower him down to a more useful position, as it were (although that would probably require clearing out the table--he was mostly for show, anyway.) Several of our best fucktoys, including Zee and Fifteen waited in case we had to provide more intense entertainment.

This was all a bit more severe than we normally managed, but we were playing it up for Blue. He's a Traditionalist, which is the strongest faction in the Society, and he is the largest and most powerful house in Ohio, while being third strongest in the Midwest after the main houses in Chicago and the Twin Cities. He might be coming to us to ask for a favor, but we needed him, too.

His entourage arrived exactly on time. Blue entered, his normal regal self dressed in formal business attire along with a blue tie. We were of an age, if not a stlye. He led a submissive I'd not seen on an incredibly short leash. I looked her over: there was something familiar about her long black wavy hair, and her piercing blue eyes. She wore a blue corset that had been tightened down severely, her breaths were shallow and fast.

"Goddess," Lady T swore. I looked at her, then back at Blue's submissive, and I saw it too.

"Peony?" I asked. Could she have returned after so long, and looking so good?

Blue grimaced. "Delphinium Peony, actually. Del, may I introduce the Lord and Lady Tortuga."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.