Sir Tortuga's Society Household Blog - Cover

Sir Tortuga's Society Household Blog

Copyright© 2011 by JoeTortuga

Chapter 6: Carol of the Belles

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 6: Carol of the Belles - I run a Household in a secret BDSM Society. I think we need to be more open, and join the rest of the world, so I'm blogging about what really goes on here. I'm a pansexual sadist, and I take my pleasure wherever I will. The codes will update as I post, out of courtesy. I'll update weekly with my posts from the previous week.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports  

Christmas morning is one of the few mornings we wake up alone. My wife and I let the fucktoys have their own time in the morning. I made her breakfast, and we stayed in bed and let them do their thing. They'd be busy enough the rest of the day, setting up decorations and preparing for the entertainments they'd provide or be.

We talked and connected, fucked, and gave each other presents, and generally stayed within our Master suite for the whole day. While we planned a lot of our parties -- and we were working on our plans for the New Year's Eve party -- we left Christmas and birthdays up to the fucktoys to plan.

We got dressed, my wife in a long green skirt and bright red low cut top, while I wore my traditional black pants and shirt. I wore the shiny black one, at least, that seemed festive. One of these days I'll wear something else, and the fucktoys will all have heart attacks.

When we arrived in the basement hall, we saw that one corner had been laid out like a cozy den. There was a tree, and a fake fireplace, along with some comfortable couches. A fucktoy was serving as a coffee table, and Pierce was suspended over the fireplace.

Stockings hung from her corset piercings and from various strategic places on her legs and and arms and the ropes binding her. The stocking were full with treats, fruits and little toys. I ran my hand over her body as we inspected the work; I teased her tits to let her know she was doing a good job. I know it made me hard.

At the other end of the hall was a raised stage, with curtains and everything. "We can leave that up for the New Year's Party," my wife said to me, and I concurred. Small low-backed couches were arranged to face the stage, with our divan right up front.

While our Christmas parties are often extravagant -- fucktoys given a little freedom often go a long way to please their masters -- they are also relatively intimate. While our New Year's party was well enough attended that we had to sell tickets, Christmas was only for our closest friends and intimates -- our kinky family, if you will. These were the local dominants and submissives, sadists and masochists who were part of our circle, and for whom our doors were always open.

As we settled down, our guests began trickling in, leaving gifts under the tree and coming by the divan to talk and greet us before finding a place on one of the couches. After most people were seated, Carol walked up to my wife and I. She was the zaftig redhead who arranged the entertainment, and whom I'd mistaken for a fucktoy interviewee last week.

"Hello, Sir and Lady Tortuga," she said as she walked up. She curtsied, which was difficult in the extremely short green skirt she was wearing, and the green felt vest she had on parted and showed her cleavage and hinted at her nipples. She saw me looking, and flipped her skirt up, showing her garter and stockings and absence of panties. "I'm more accessible today, you see!"

"I do," I said, and introduced her properly to my wife. "I look forward to the entertainment you planned, and why you needed six of my fucktoys to pull it off."

"Well my part is all set to go," she said. "In fact, I was hoping you could entertain me during the show."

"Well," I said. "Christmas is a time for family, so always spend it with my wife."

"Oh..." she said.

"He means that we have to share you," my wife said. She patted the space between us on the divan.

"Oh!" Carol replied. "That works."

We moved to give her enough room to sit, and I caught my wife's eye as she arched her brow. I'd told her the story, and just winked at her, and mouthed "Merry Christmas!" She loves round, redheaded women as much as I do, and here was one just asking for it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.