Maxine Stone's New Life - Cover

Maxine Stone's New Life

Copyright© 2011 by carniegirl

Chapter 229: on the Run Part 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 229: on the Run Part 2 - Maxine stone is a retired Air Force Noncom trying to get by in a small town. Her new life is filled with small characters and minor adventures.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Mystery   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Transformation   Prostitution  

He almost got huffy, till he saw the stun gun in my hand. Instead of waiting for me to find the tiny cell phone, he showed it to me. "See Jen, Bob thinks he is so fucking smart he doesn't need to listen to anyone. You know that the DEA can trace his cell phone, even if he doesn't use it. What do you bet that it still has the battery inside."

Jen shook her head as she said, "Bob you are so fucking suicidal."

"Jen you are my best friend, but even more important you know too much about me. You have to come with me, You do not have an option." I said.

"But Bob is my husband and I love him." Jen said.

"I know, but you have to come with me. If the only way I can make that happen is to kill Bob in front of you, then I will kill him right here and make it look like suicide.' I said.

Bob heard every word of course. "She is right Jen go with her. I will take my chances." he said.

"Listen to him Jen. For a change he has it right. I can give him some advice that will keep him alive, if he follows it." I said it, but I doubted that he would last more than a week. I should have killed him, but I couldn't do that to Jen. What I could do was to make sure he had no idea where we were or what I had planned.

Jen couldn't answer, she just nodded. Eve led her to the caddy. "Now Bob, you have about 24 hours max before they come looking for you. First thing in the morning be at your bank. Get all the money you can in cash. If you can have them do transfers for the non liquid assets, have it put in your checking account as it becomes available. Use your debit card to access it from as far away as you can and never in the town where you are staying'

Get out of this state and pay cash for everything. Make up a fake identification and use it where you can. Since you haven't broken any law, if the cops grab you give them your driver's license. Do like I said before and leave that cell phone in the house. If you just have to call some girl friend, buy a prepaid cell phone and prepaid cards. Activate it make the call and then take the battery out.

Stay on the move. Buy a car from Craig's list and keep moving. If you always wanted to go somewhere on vacation, now is the time. When this is all over, if you manage to stay alive, you will see an entry for Jen's Caddy on the local Craig's list. It will be priced at about twice what it is worth. There will be directions to call a phone number and instructions to ask for Jen. Do it and listen to the directions. Do you have all that?" I asked.

"Yeah," he said "Shouldn't I have a suicide pill?" he was smiling.

"Bob honey I love you, but you are the suicide pill," I said. "check everyday on line for that entry about Jen's car."

The three of us got in the Caddy and headed out. The very first time I stopped for gas, about a hundred miles away, Eve asked, "Want me to slip away and go back for Bob?"

So much for the 'never harm a human being' directive, I thought. Of course I said, "No thanks, I could have done it myself, if I thought it was absolutely necessary. Jen knows to much to turn her into an enemy. My directive one is to 'never kill a friend, unless they are trying to kill you."' I said.

We drove all night and wound up three states away from home and in a small cash motel. When I reached the license plate box on the registration form, I did one of those dyslexic things. The middle eastern young woman hardly spoke English at all, I was pretty sure she neither knew, nor cared.

I explained to Jen and Eve what I needed for them to do, while I slept away the daylight hours. While I slept, Jen drove the Caddy to the largest industrial plant in the area. She parked the caddy in the employee parking lot. She also kept watch while Eve switched plates with one of the employee's truck in the parking lot. I knew that the tags would be reported stolen in not more than a day or two, but it should buy us some time.

Then they were to drive to a different parking lot and repeat the process. One more switch should give us a set of plates that would stand up to all be the most accidental of discoveries. Even if that happened, it would be the local cops who found us. It wouldn't be the cops who might be on Estavante's payroll.

I did not steal a car, instead I bought one from a man on Craig's list. We paid three thousand dollars cash for the car. The Caddy SUV went into a $100 a month storage locker, which we paid three months in advance on. If the war wasn't over in three months, neither of us would have any use for the Caddy.

The guy we bought it from, delivered the econo-box to the storage facility. Jen took care of the Caddy, the storage facility, and she took delivery of the car. She also convinced the seller that we were going to leave his car there for a couple of months, while we moved our furniture down. That was just in case anyone asked.

Instead, she drove him and his license plate home. Then she returned and I put the stolen plate from Caddy onto the seven year old econo-box he had left with us. The Caddy went into the garage, and we drove happily away. We had driven all the way to Florida to leave the Caddy and lay a back trail, just in case. It was an old apache trick. Maybe it would work and maybe not, but we had time and nothing to lose trying it.

We headed back north in the econo-box I had zero confidence in the car, but it was pretty much disposable. I would hate to lose three grand, but I wouldn't mind having it worked on along the way. It seemed easier to do that in a cash repair garage, than to try to purchase a new car at that moment.

We had money, and we had wheels, which I was pretty confident were clean enough. Jen was deeply involved with all the gyrations, so seemed to be handling the Bob separation well. They had always spent a lot of time apart anyway. When she had some downtime to think about it, then the fact that he was in mortal danger might weigh on her mind. She was staying pretty busy, so Bob's problems seemed to be in the background at best.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.