Maxine Stone's New Life - Cover

Maxine Stone's New Life

Copyright© 2011 by carniegirl

Chapter 179: Loose Ends Again

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 179: Loose Ends Again - Maxine stone is a retired Air Force Noncom trying to get by in a small town. Her new life is filled with small characters and minor adventures.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Mystery   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Transformation   Prostitution  

John, John didn't fall asleep like a man my age would have, but it took some work for him to get it up again. His sister Cindy was ready to tryout her power well before he was able to play along. She had me doing all kinds of kinky things, which she had only read about in books or seen in porno movies. I went along with most of it.

After some rest, and a little manipulation, John, John was ready for more. I sucked on his cock until he was rigid, then I knelt in front of the sitting Cindy and spread her legs. I began to nurse on her clit with the occasional lick at her vulva. She was on the verge of a huge orgasm while John, John stroked inside my body. Unfortunately I didn't have a lot of feeling from his cock. Finally in frustration I reached back and moved his cock to the opening of my anus. When next he stroked it was much tighter for him. The feeling in that opening was different, but it still worked to arouse me.

I reached down to manipulate my clit and exploded into orgasm. I barely managed to stay with it long enough to wait out the two of them. My sofa was going to be soaked from my drool and Cindy's sloppy orgasm. Then finally my ass was full of John, John's semen. Just a few moments later I realized that I was exhausted and ready for them to leave.

"Okay you two, you have had your fun. Get into your clothes and get the hell out of my house." I said it just as nasty as I could. I was disgusted with all three of us.

Before they left, they used my bathroom. First John, John then Cindy went into the small bathroom. When they finally left, I watched them on the computer monitor as they left the parking lot. At that point I felt secure enough to use the bathroom myself. The first thing I noticed was a note on the mirror written in soap. Call me Cindy and a phone number. I washed it off the mirror without even writing down the number.

I did wonder if the two of them were screwing, or if I was an anomaly. My guess was that they were screwing. I couldn't even imagine being naked in front of a family member.

I would loved to have erased those images from the tape and my mind. However as the saying goes, I made my bed, when I took their money, so I had no choice but to lay in it.

"Holy shit, Maxine, how in the hell am I going to edit that shit from last night?" Willy asked me, when she arrived at Helen's Sit Down the next morning.

"That isn't my problem. If I were you, I would send it to Mike raw and let him do it. The show is more or less his now." I replied.

"I'm supposed to edit everything, not just the things I want to edit. I just don't know what the hell to do with that. Do I include the part where she admits they are brother and sister or do I edit so they are just two college kids on a lark?" she asked.

"Honey I have no idea what you are going to do. Like I said, it isn't my problem. My problem is living with the things I do." I said.

"Well at least you seem to feel bad about it," she said.

"Actually, I feel bad that they didn't tell me sooner. I feel bad for them, but they are the ones who did wrong. I was just being me." I replied.

Tiny dancer had a huge smile on her face, when I passed her in the mall. "So did you get lucky?" I asked. Then quickly added, "Don't answer that, I would be shattered if you did." I laughed.

"You know better, but I had the most fun I have had since I moved back here," she informed me.

"Good for you," I replied.

"Yes it was." She actually giggled like a school girl.

Bernard set up the next lesson at 3PM. I had no idea what his day was like, since he decided to go out on his own.

That day's lesson was all about, lipstick, powder, and paint, to make me what I ain't. I learned how to use the thick, but light colored base to make me appear younger. Then I learned all about how to age myself. I could pretty much change my coloring to make me just about anything I wanted to be. Of course it was going to require that I practice a whole bunch. I didn't expect any problem with the difficulty of the task. My problem was going to be the time required. I was forcing myself to put off Smiley as it was. I really wanted to go after him immediately.

I had promised myself that I would give it two weeks. It might run a little longer, so I had to try to resist the urge to throw everyone out. I wanted to send them all packing and just do it. I knew that I was laying the ground work for how my life would be going forward, so I suffered.

I even went along, when Bernard insisted that I meet him somewhere different every night, and as someone else. He would be the judge of how I did. We passed a week playing that game. I did learn enough, so that by the tenth day Bernard felt that he ready to leave. He assured me that I could fix myself, so that I wouldn't be recognized by strangers on the street, or in Rosewater's. I knew then that it was time to start work on James Smiley.

"Lucas bring everything you have, even what I already have, and lets meet at the lake for Lunch. It's time to light the candle on Smiley," I said.

"I have been sitting on dead ready for two weeks," he replied.

"Then meet me in half and hour and I'll bring lunch," I suggested. Lucas liked those roast beef and cheese sandwiches from one of the national chains. I didn't love them, but I could tolerate them, so that's what I got. I also stopped at the convenience store near the lake for canned cokes. They were colder than those from the machine at the lake.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.