Maxine Stone's New Life - Cover

Maxine Stone's New Life

Copyright© 2011 by carniegirl

Chapter 161: Picking Up the Scent

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 161: Picking Up the Scent - Maxine stone is a retired Air Force Noncom trying to get by in a small town. Her new life is filled with small characters and minor adventures.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Mystery   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Transformation   Prostitution  

"Lucas it's me Maxine, what the fuck were you thinking, telling Cheryl that we are working on something. There was nothing in the envelope that couldn't have waited. By the way I already had all those names and more. I did it the old fashioned way. I traded a blow job for them. So call me, I need you to find someone for me."

That was the message I left on his voice mail. I was sure he saw my name on caller ID and decided to wait to see how pissed I was, before he talked to me. I looked at the dash clock in the cruiser and noticed that it wasn't quite 11AM. I decided that it was lunchtime anyway.

I drove to a sandwich shop, which specialized in roast beef. Yes that national chain that likes to pretend they have down home flavors. I have no idea what home they are talking about. I'm form the South and I spent a lot of time in the southwestern USA, and I never heard of horseradish on roast beef. Like I said I have no idea whose home they were talking about. I got one Sandwich and an order of their seasoned fries. I didn't buy their over priced coke.

I stopped at the Quickie Mart on the way to the lake. I was back in the cruiser and about five minutes from the lake, when my jacket pocket began to play the Mag 7 theme. I fished out the phone.

I managed to get hello out before Lucas began to apologize. "I have no idea what I was thinking. It just seemed like a good idea at the time. I knew you would get the information quickly. I was going to call to let you know where I left the envelop, until Cheryl jumped dead in my shit. It was then that I realized I had fucked up. I am so sorry."

"Okay, okay, she was bound to find out sometime. I just expected more from you. That's really what this is all about." I said.

"I know and I promise I will never do anything like that again." he said. "How can I make it up to you."

"Find me Martha, the hairdresser's, daughter. She is 19 now. I didn't want to press her mother, since we are treading on dangerous ground here. So find out who and where she is. I need to talk to her. I'm headed to the lake, if you want to come out for lunch. I have already got my lunch. so you will probably be eating alone." I said.

"I'll be there as quickly as I can get through the drive thru at Wendy's," he said

"Since I will be finished with lunch before you get here, order me the largest cup of black coffee they have there. I can sip it while I watch you eat."

The weather had started to get bearable, even if I did have to wear a coat and sweater to be comfortable. At least I needed it while sitting on the marina's office porch. It was a bit airish as my dad said.

I always enjoyed looking at the water, I have no idea why that is. I can sit for hours on an ocean pier just gazing out to sea. I missed the ocean. I swore, yet again, that if I ever had to leave Aster again, I was headed to some ocean, somewhere.

"Maxine, I just want you to know that I realize, that I screwed up. I won't let that happen again I swear." Lucas said even before he sat down.

"Well this time it isn't really as bad as it sounds. Cheryl will probably be our decoy before it is over. I just prefer to make that decision myself." I said. You pretty much put me in a corner."

"I completely understand, and it won't happen again." he promised.

"Okay let's move past it. When can you have the information for me?" I asked.

"I can do it right now, I think," he said.

"Eat your lunch first, then we can do it." I said with a laugh.

"Okay, here is your coffee," he said.

As I expected, I had finished the sandwich and fries quickly. I knew, I either had to work out more, or eat less but my body wasn't in sync with my brain on that issue. I sipped on the hot coffee while I waited for Lucas to finish his lunch.

"I talked to Gwen late last night. She said she had been filming you and was lonely. I expect that means you have been up to no good again." he said with a laugh.

"How can you say that, everyone there said I was great," I joined him in the laughter.

"I'm sure they did." He began punching keys on his tiny computer, then added, "Ah according to the city directory Martha has a son name Joshua and a daughter name Catherine. Joshua is in college at the State University and Catherine is a graduate of the Cosmetology Career training center at the community college. She has a certificate and is licensed by the state."

He stopped talking for a few seconds, so I jumped in. "Can you find where she is working at the moment. Oh yeah, get her driver's license picture as well please."

"She works at the Hair Port at the mall. You have probably passed by the shop a hundred times when you walk there." he said.

"They are never open when I'm there, so I don't recognize her," I said after viewing the image from her driver's license.

"We need to talk to her, I wonder what would be the best approach," I said aloud.

"I would love to go with you, but I expect she would be more comfortable doing it with just you," he said.

"I don't know, but I expect that is the safest approach for now." I said in agreement. "I kind of hate to bring up old evil. She might not be like Sarah, she might have worked through it, or buried it deeper. I just don't see any other way to do it."

"I don't either," Lucas said.

"I need to talk to Jen, before I do anything else." I said. "Okay thanks Lucas. You need to work up an hourly rate for the work you do for me." I suggested.

"I have been thinking about that, would fifty dollars an hour be fair?" he asked.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.