Saul & His Ex Meet Ronnie Levine - Cover

Saul & His Ex Meet Ronnie Levine

Copyright© 2011 by Mike S

Chapter 1: The Meeting

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1: The Meeting - Saul and his ex-wife Lynda meet Ronnie Levine, the SoCal distributor of superheroine equipment and find out what Saul's wife Mona is really like. First chapter is a little slow with sex but it will get better.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Superhero   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   White Couple   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Voyeurism  

When Mona had left Saul at the club he had moved into the bar and gotten a drink as he considered his wife. He loved her totally and felt his cock stirring as he recalled their last session in bed and the story she had told of one of her defeats and gang rape by the men she had attempted to arrest.

Ever since their home invasion and his wife's rape by the 4 men, right in front of him, then his finding she was the superheroine Blonde Avenger, she had spiced up their sex life with her stories of past rapes and other depraved sexual activity. He had to admit that he had really enjoyed watching the invaders rape his trophy wife, and the way she had demonstrated she had enjoyed it, by having numerous orgasms.

Thinking of that last marathon fuck session reminded him that he had asked about the power belt she had and where she had obtained it. He remembered she said there was a creep named Ronnie Levine, a dirty, despicable man, who owned the only Southern California superheroine supply source.

He called to the bartender for another drink and the phone book. Quickly scanning the yellow pages without luck, he went to the white pages and found it. Ronnie's House of Supplies had an address that matched the strip center location Mona had said the place was in. Noting the exact address he signed his check and left the club. He climbed into his silver Jaguar and headed for the address.

Unnoticed by Saul, his ex-wife Lynda had just parked her powder blue BMW Z-3 convertible and saw him leave the club. Intrigued, she decided to forget lunch and see where he was going. He had left the club with a determined step and she didn't think he was going home or to his office. She had been thinking of how to get more revenge on that new trophy wife her ex-husband had ever since their divorce and his marriage to Mona. She had started to collect some revenge at Uncle Archie's house and wanted more.

She followed him across town and saw him pull into a dingy strip center. A moment later she realized it was the one the PI she had hired to follow Mona, said the bitch had visited on a number of occasions, always going to the same second floor office, Ronnie's House of Exotic Supplies. She had intended to come and see why Mona had been there but never gotten around to it. He had also warned her that the owner, a Mr. Ronnie Levine, was a dirty little womanizer, trying to fuck every woman he came in contact with.

From reports he had from some of those women, the little turd was very good at eating pussy and once his mouth fastened on you down there, you were lost. If his tongue touched your cunt, you gave him anything he wanted, did anything he wanted, and according to reports, many women came back for repeat visits and degradations.

That report hadn't bothered her a bit. In fact it meant she could get anything she wanted out of him, if she dressed right and teased him what get what she wanted. However, his mouth wouldn't get near her pussy until after she had the information she wanted. Then it was just business, I get what I want, you get what you want. Besides, how ugly could he really be?

She parked in the nearly deserted lot and checked her makeup, perfect. Luckily she had been dressed to tease for the club. She was wearing a baby blue thong with marching bra and garter belt, navy blue stockings and white low cut, short skirted mini dress and white knee high boots with a 5 inch heel. She was confident she could get any information she wanted, and Ronnie Levine would see anything he wanted, dressed in this outfit. Lynda watched Saul bound up the steps and enter a door in the center of the second floor with Ronnie's House of Exotic Supplies painted on the big window next to it. She got out of her car and started for the office.

Saul had entered the office and stopped. The stench in the office was incredible and trash was everywhere. Didn't this man ever bathe or clean up? As the little man in the rumpled suit approached him, the smell got worse, almost gagging Saul. His ex-wife's rich uncle Archibald Weiss a filthy and dirty man in his own rite, smelled clean next to this pig.

"Are you Ronnie Levine?" Saul asked. Upon the little man's nod he said, "I'm Saul Fineberg, Mona, the Blonde Avenger's husband." Dollar signs exploded before Ronnie's eyes. He knew the name from the society pages of the San Diego papers but had never really placed the Mona in the pictures with him, as the Mona he knew.

"Please have a seat, sir" Ronnie said gesturing to a chair. "How can I help you?"

"Mona bought a power belt from you. I'd like to get another one for her as a spare if possible. How much are they?" Saul asked as he removed his wallet and pulled a credit card out.

"Mona has a top of the line belt," Ronnie answered, "They cost $10,000." Saul's head jerked up.

"How much?" Saul asked, puzzled.

"$10, 000," Ronnie repeated.

"When did she buy this?" he asked. Ronnie thought for a moment.

"About eight months ago" he answered.

"Eight months?" Saul thought, that was before the end of his pre-nuptial agreement with Mona. Where did she get $10,000?

"How did she pay for the belt?" Saul asked. Ronnie hesitated before answering.

"I'm sorry sir, she is my customer, or client as you lawyers prefer, and that is privileged information." Saul thought for a moment and then extracted 5 $100 bills from his wallet and fanned them out on Ronnie's desk.

"Mr. Levine, I'd like to hire you to discover how my wife paid for her power belt." Neither man had heard the door open before this last exchange and jumped as a female said,

"Put your money away Saul, I'll handle this." Both men looked and Ronnie's jaw dropped at the sight of the woman in his office doorway. She reached down and pulled her already short skirt up until the crotch of her panties peeked out, closed the door, locked it and started for his desk. "I'm Lynda Fineberg, Saul's ex-wife."

The woman continued toward Ronnie's desk as the weasel of a man started at her baby blue covered crotch. He had quickly assessed her as not being in Mona's league for looks or body, but she wasn't far out of it either. Saul Fineberg was a lucky man to have had this fine, sexier than hell broad as his wife before Mona.

Lynda walked behind Ronnie's desk and pushed his chair back, then sat on the edge of the desk. She then raised her legs, motioned Ronnie forward and stopped him while she put her feet on his chair, on either side of him. He legs were wide spread and Ronnie could see nothing but panty covered beaver. The way the bottom of the crotch disappeared, he knew she had a thong on.

"Now then, how did Mona pay for the power belt, baby?" she cooed as she reached down and pulled her the crotch of her panties a little to the side.

"She put out in trade," Ronnie gasped, eyes riveted on Lynda's hand, his mind praying she pull it aside some more. Lynda pulled it further aside, exposing one pussy lip.

In trade, how?" she asked.

"She worked a couple parties for me as a sex entertainer" Ronnie croaked out. "Oh baby, please pull that the rest of the way aside. " Saul had replaced his money in his wallet and come around to watch Lynda's exhibition.

"Tell us the details," Lynda said and moved the crotch all the way off her shaved snatch, leaving her cunt on full display for Ronnie's eyes. She moved a finger to her pussy and pulled up, just above her clit, causing it to emerge and be on display for Ronnie. Her other hand came down and a finger parted her lips and poised at the opening into her vaginal cavity. Ronnie knew she was offering to finger fuck that cunt if she liked the story and he wanted to see this.

"She went to a 14 year olds birthday party and fucked and sucked the birthday boy, his father, and stepmother. They got to beat on her and fuck her nearly senseless and then she gave the boy a farewell blowjob and swallowed the results of it while sitting a cab with the driver watching," Ronnie said as he watched the finger slip halfway inside Lynda's cunt. Lynda pulled out, grabbed Ronnie's hand and brought it to the juncture of her legs.

"Help yourself baby, but how much did she get paid for the party? Also, how much did she need?" she asked as she leaned back and offered her cunt to him. Ronnie sank two fingers into her, withdrew then, sniffed then, and then sucked them clean. He reinserted the fingers and then looked up at Lynda as he began pistoning them in and out of her fast dampening slit.

"$3,000 for that gig, out of the $14,000 she needed," he replied as Lynda started to respond to his fingers and wriggled around on his desk.

"Of course you get a commission," she said.

"Of course, the belt was $10,000 and my commission was $4,000." Ronnie had leaned forward as he talked and finally was close enough to stick out his tongue and take a good lick of the crotch before him.

"OOOHH," she moaned in response to his tongue and then remembered the warnings. "That's later," she said as she pushed his head back from her crotch. "Now, how did she earn the other $11,000?"

"Another superheroine and Mona went to a gangbang and let 8 men fuck the shit out of them, beat on them and then performed a girl-girl show for them so that Mona could get $4,000," Ronnie said as his free hand unzipped his pants, freed his cock and began stroking on it.

"That's still only $7,000 out of $14,000, and why would the other superheroine let her have the entire amount?" Lynda asked as she eyed Ronnie's large cock. She caught his eyes and slowly licked her lips and then let him see her look back to his cock.

"The other bimbo had gone down to TJ and done a Donkey fuck/suck show to earn her money for her belt. She fucked a donkey and sucked two more off to get hers, so she let Mona have the entire fee," Ronnie said, carefully not mentioning the other superheroine was Mona's daughter. Maybe he could get extra for that information.

"Okay, but where did the rest of the money come from," Lynda asked as she slide off the desk onto her knees and licked on Ronnie's cock. Saul, whose own cock was rock hard as his mind played out the scenes of his wife's sexual activity, lost it and shot his load of cum into his BVD's at Ronnie's response.

"She went to Tijuana for a donkey show for the other $7, 000," Ronnie blurted as Lynda took his entire cock into her mouth and deep throated him. "Oh God baby, that feels good," he moaned. Since Lynda's mouth was full of cock, Saul asked the next question.

"You mean the one superheroine got $14,000 for going to Tijuana, but my wife only got $7,000? Why the fuck was that?" he demanded.

"The first bimbo performed in the arena in front of thousands of Mexicans and your wife refused to do that. I offered her that gig to earn all the money at once but she refused. She did a private party with only 6 attendees, although she sucked them off one at a time, while 3 different donkeys fucked her. Then a couple of whores and she gave all 6 men hand jobs but they all shot their cum on your wife," as he groaned, then protested as Lynda pulled her mouth off his cock and quickly stroked it twice and allowed his cum to shoot over her shoulder as she leaned aside so it would miss landing on her.

"That wasn't fair," he pouted as she released his cock, got off the floor and went around in front of his desk and sat in a chair. Saul laughed at his cock teasing ex and shook his head in amazement.

"Still afraid of getting cum in your mouth?" he asked as he returned to the front of the desk and sat in the other chair.

"I'm only particular who's cum gets into my mouth or on me," she replied. "He hasn't earned that privilege yet."

"Mona doesn't have that problem, does she, Saul?" Ronnie pouted and then smiled at her when he saw her reaction to his comment that Mona was better than her.

"So my wife whored herself out to earn her belt, is that it?" Saul asked.

"That's about it," Ronnie replied nodding his head.

"Poor baby, to be cuckolded by that slut of a wife you have," Lynda sneered at her ex-husband. Saul looked at her, stood, and unfastened his pants and let them fall to his ankles.

"Does that look like I'm upset?" he asked her, pointing at the wet stain on his shorts. "I got hard listening to her sexcapades and blew my load when he said she went to Tijuana and fucked donkeys to earn half her money." Leaving his pants down, he sat back down.

"Okay, my wife and another woman are willing to fuck donkeys and each other for money?" he asked the sleazeball as his mind raced.

"Correct, at that time they were both willing to fuck in Tijuana and here in San Diego, for cash. I think they both came into money or found another agent to get them gigs because I haven't heard from them in a while," Ronnie lamented as he thought of the two super fine bodies he hadn't had in a while, nor had they earned him any money.

"My ex-husband ended the pre-nuptial agreement they had so she now has access to half his money, that's why she doesn't need it now," Lynda spat out.

"It doesn't matter; I know how to get my wife to tell me about the donkey show, without letting her know I already am aware of it. I just need you to see what this whore master would want to use his location and donkeys for a private party and what it costs for you to get the other woman to agree to a show." Saul said as he thought.

"What show?" Lynda and Ronnie asked together.

"Where's the location in Tijuana?" Saul asked Ronnie.

"My friend Pedro owns the largest whorehouse there and has a number of mules and donkeys there. He even has some who have been bred for larger cocks trained for sex with women," Ronnie replied.

"He knows both women, since they have performed there, right?" Saul asked. "And does he have 4 monster cocked mules?"

"Of course he knows them; they have even sucked him off as part of the deal to perform there. I'd have to ask to verify how many special mules he has."

"Ask. Now." Saul said. Ronnie looked at him, saw he was serious and picked up the phone and called Pedro.

"Hey Amigo," he said when Pedro answered. "It's me, Ronnie and I need to ask you a few questions."

"Si, Ronnie my friend," Pedro replied, "But first, when can I get those delightful whores back down here to service my mules? They miss their Anglo bitches."

"That's the purpose of my call. I need to know how many of the special size cock mules you have and what it would cost for a private party with them down there. Before you ask, it's the first superheroine, Red Ryder, and Mona, the Blonde Avenger who will be working the party." Ronnie answered and heard the shout of glee from across the border.

"REALLY!!! GOD DAMN MY FRIEND!!! You got them both, together, to work a party?" the Mexican whoremaster gushed.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.