Cops Can Be Naughty Too - Cover

Cops Can Be Naughty Too

Copyright© 2011 by R.P.A.M.

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Jeffrey's new friendly cop shows him a place that could become a very interesting playground. Furthermore, he also finds out that cops can be more naughtier than he had ever imagined before.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Exhibitionism   Nudism  

After her little explanation, we both turned over and while lying on our front, arms underneath our heads, we enjoyed the September sun warming us up.

After about ten minutes, Eva said, while getting up, "Come, let's go for a swim now!"

I turned over and saw that Eva was already up and hoovering above me. In the way how she stood, I got a really good view on her pussy and I noticed that it was glistening. So, being naked in nature got her hot! That was nice to know.

Because she stretched her hand out to me, I grabbed it and let her pull me up from the ground. When she turned around, she ran towards the pond and I followed her. She just jumped in, feet first and I did the same. I was surprised that the water was coming to my waist, when I stood up.

Eva must have noticed this, because before I could ask her about it, she explained, "At this side of the pond, the decline if very steep. The other sides of the pond have a more natural decline. Mostly, for the safety of the animals that come here, of course.

After we put in this pond, we noticed that more animals came to our area of the forest. The villagers have now also added some ponds at other places in the forest, and from what we heard from them, the number of animals has increased all over the forest. Even some species that had been thought to be extinct around here, have returned to this area."

"What kind of animals are there in this forest?" I asked curiously.

"Well, a lot of different birds of course, some deers, wild boars, foxes and a lot of bunnies, squirrels and other rodents. However, the foresters also told us that there could be some wolves back in the area, but they haven't seen them yet, only heard them."

"Are they dangerous?"

"Well, all wild animals can be dangerous, but they are normally more scared of us than we have to be from them. Only when they have a litter, you better keep away from them!"

"And those wolves?"

"Don't know, I never seen one, so I think they also keep away from us humans."

Eva turned around and started to swim to the south end of the pond. She didn't say it, but I suspected I had to follow her, and so I swam behind her. It was obvious to me that she swum a lot, because I could hardly keep up with her and I even think she wasn't going all out yet.

When she reached the other end, she walked out of the water and I watched how the water ran down her body. Every bit of her skin was now glistening and it made her even sexier. When she turned around, and she saw me looking at her, she smiled and then said, "Come, I want to show you something!"

I got up and walked towards her through the shallow area of the pond. I noticed that she gave me an appreciating look, just like I had done with her.


When I reached her, she grabbed my hand and started to pull me along. We walked along the edge of the forest until we reached a path that went into the forest. This path was at about the opposite side of this open area from the path we had come out of. It was wider than the path we had walked on before and had two parallel dirt trails, separated by grass. Those trails had to be made by some sort of vehicle, I thought, even when I couldn't see tire tracks in them.

Once we were inside the forest again, it felt much colder than in the sun. It wasn't too cold, only somewhat cooler, but with our wet naked bodies, it felt much colder to us. The cool breeze going through the forest would take care of that, by blowing our bodies dry. When I noticed goosebumps on Eva's arms, I had to smile. Although, the cool breeze kept her nipples nice and firm.

"As you can see, most of the forest is untouched, except from this trail going through it. If you want to explore more of the forest, you really need some good hiking boots, because else you would just hurt your feet too much."

Well, I already had to watch out where I put my feet, because the trail had some branches lying on it and I didn't think it would be wise to step on them with my bare feet.

"And something else you better bring along, is a compass, or better yet, one of those GPS watches. Else you surely would get lost in this forest, and trying to walk in a straight line, is almost impossible in it. Before you know it, you are walking in circles."

"Thanks for the advice," I said with a funny tone in my voice. Although, she really did have a point there, because even this path we were walking on wasn't in a straight line, it twisted through the forest because of all the trees, of course.

"And, do you like it here?"

"Well, I could get used of running around here like this," I said. I was wondering if we would catch one of those villagers she had told me about. For some reason, I wanted to see what Eva would do to them. Especially, if we could catch a girl, that is.

Once in the forest, it was difficult to determine the distance we walked. However, after a nice slow walk through it, I could see a wooden cottage showing up in the distance. It was mostly hidden by the trees, but I had noticed it when some sunlight had reflected in a window.

"Is that also yours?" I asked while we walked towards it.

"No, but we can stay there overnight if we want. Or find shelter, if the weather would suddenly turn bad. It's where two foresters live, they are a married couple and take care of our part of the forest and also a huge part of the rest of the forest. Their house is build on our property and on the second floor, they have some bedrooms for our group members. I wanted to introduce you to them, so they know you are allowed inside this nature resort. Everybody who wants to walk around in this forest, has to be logged-in, like I did with you earlier. But most visitors, of course, will get logged-in at the village, for a fee, and then they are allowed to walk the paths that go through the forest. But only the villagers and we are allowed to go off-trail, all the other people would get a fine, if they would get caught wandering too far away from the paths."

"So, they live here the whole year?"

"Yes."

"Who pays them? You guys? Or the villagers?"

"We have to pay a little of their salary and also the villagers. However, most part of their salary comes from our government. I'm not completely sure how it works exactly, but I know we don't have to pay too much of their salary."

"Hmm, and all members pay a little of it?"

"Don't worry about that! For now, my parents pay the full sum."

"Hmm, okay," I said.

However, if I would join their group, once I would be working, I would suggest to pay my share of it. I don't like to be a freeloader, but as a student, you sometimes just don't have a choice.


When we got closer to the cottage, I also noticed those poles that marked the edge of the property. Just next to the poles went a wide sandy path, and I tried to see if there were people walking on it. But no luck, nobody was using it right now. So, I would probably have to wait until a later date to find out how people would react on finding me running around here naked.

Eva walked straight up to the cottage and knocked on the door. I could hear noises coming from the inside and then how somebody walked up to the door. A woman in her early forties opened the door and first looked at me and then at Eva, "Hi, Eva. How are you doing? Come in!"

"Hi, Mindy!" Eva said and walked in, pulling me along.

I noticed Mindy looking at us both and then she said, "I maybe better get you two some towels, before you mess up my floor and chairs."

Eva and I looked at each other, and noticed we both were still somewhat wet from swimming in the pond. Our feet were now also dirty from walking on the sandy trail of the path. Well, our feet had been wet, so they had gathered a lot of sand on them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.