Cops Can Be Naughty Too - Cover

Cops Can Be Naughty Too

Copyright© 2011 by R.P.A.M.

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Jeffrey's new friendly cop shows him a place that could become a very interesting playground. Furthermore, he also finds out that cops can be more naughtier than he had ever imagined before.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Exhibitionism   Nudism  

At the door stood a little table with a bowl on it. I noticed that the keys of her flat were lying in it. She grabbed them and then looked at me. For the first time since I met her, I could see some nervousness in her eyes.

"Never done something like this before?" I asked her.

She shook with her head and when she took me by the hand, I noticed that her hand was clammy. I squeezed her hand for support and then opened the door for her with my other hand. We didn't just rush out of her flat, but I carefully put my head outside and listened.

I could hear some noises, but all of it came from the flats below us. I couldn't hear any noise coming from the other flat on this floor.

When I tried to walk into the hallway, Annie held me back. It was obvious that she had behaved much braver than she really was. Maybe, she had tried to bluff me, although, she should have known better.

I closed the door again and asked, "Are you sure you want to do this?"

"I ... I don't know," she confessed to me.

"You don't have to. We can put our robes back on and then go upstairs, if you want."

A lock of hair dangled in front of one of her eyes. I moved it behind her ear and then softly placed my hand on her cheek. I kept it there and stroked her cheek gently.

I'm not sure if this simple thing had influenced her, but she suddenly said, "Let's do it. I'm ready!"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes," she said with real conviction.

When she said this, I could see how her nipples reacted and I was almost tempted to play with those little nubs. But for now, I decided it would be better to focus on our short trip to the attic.

Although, I did surprise her by giving a little kiss on that cute nose of hers, before saying, "Okay, here we go then."


I opened the door again, listened to the noises a last time and then pulled her outside into the hallway of our building. Once I had closed the door behind us, she started to pull me along towards the door of the attic. Probably, because she wanted to get out of the hallway as quickly as she could.

She opened the door, rushed inside and went for the wooden staircase leading up to the attic. I barely had time to close the door behind us when she did all of this.

Although, once the door was closed, I noticed she was calming down and we went up the stairs in a more normal pace.

She was in front of me, and I couldn't help it, but I looked at her nicely shaped buttocks shaking in front of me. Between the opening of her legs, I saw a glimpse of her pussy. It looked like she had gotten wet. This proofed it to me, she liked to do naughty things as well.

We didn't need to put the lights on, because the sunlight coming through the roof window was enough to make us see everything. Although, I wasn't paying any attention to the room, I was too fixated to catch another glimpse of her sexy pussy lips.

When we finally walked into the area that my friends and I had cleaned up, she let out a, "Wow! This looks nice! Did you do all of this?"

"Most of it, but my friends helped as well, of course."

"It's nice up here!" she said and looked at all the things we had brought up to the attic. Not that it was much, but enough to make it comfy.

The attic was one open area with the stairs coming out of it almost in the middle. The opening was only a little more to the right wall. Of course, there was a balustrade around it, so nobody could accidentally fall in it.

The right side of the attic was clean, but still empty. We had been thinking about putting a ping pong table there, but we still hadn't done that yet. Maybe even a darts board on the wall, so we could play some games up here.

The left side was full with old sofas, two big ones and thee single sofas. We had bought the big sofas in a second hand store. The single sofas, we had found standing outside a house, ready to be picked up by the garbage men. We also had a coffee table in the middle of the sofas. At the far wall stood an old closet, which we had bought in the same second hand store. In it, I kept all the board games that we played with while we were up here.

On the walls, we had also hung some posters from movies, some pop stars and also some ladies and hunks in very skimpy bathing suits. Well, the girls had decided that if we could hang those posters with girls in bikinis on the walls, they could also hang some hunks in tiny swimming briefs up on the walls. We boys didn't like those pictures with those muscular hunks hanging there. However, fair was fair and if the girls allowed us to hang those beautiful pictures with almost naked women on the walls. They were at least allowed the have a few pictures with hunks on them as well.


I took Annie to the most comfortable big sofa and we went sitting on it. I was happily surprised when she snuggled up to me.

"So, and what do you guys do up here," she asked.

"Nothing like you think," I answered. Well, the naughty tone in her voice told me she was thinking we had been having orgies up here.

"Hmm, I see," she said thinking. "So, your friends, they don't know about you naked activities?"

"No, they don't know anything about that part of my life. We only come up here, so we can talk and sometimes play some games. I think we do this, because we already spent too much time behind our computers and televisions during the week. And well, sometimes we even do our homework up here."

This made here suddenly giggle and with a funny tone in her voice, she said, "I can't believe I fucked with a high school kid!"

"Hey, I'm nineteen already, not a kid!"

Annie rubbed with her hand over my chest and said, "Oh, I know you aren't a kid anymore." And then she looked down at my penis and said, "Still aroused, I see!"

"And you aren't," I said and brushed with my fingers over her erect nipples.

She looked up at me and said, "Oh, I'm fucking horny!"

I was a bit surprised by the way how she said this, and even more when she moved and came sitting on my lap, facing me. She had her hands around the back of my neck and looked me in the eyes.

"Ever fucked up here?" she asked in a husky tone.

"Nope, I never made love up here," I confessed.

"But you did masturbate up here?"

"Um ... yes!" Did I really confess this to her?

She smiled at me, bent over and kissed me on my lips. I wrapped me arms around her waist and kissed her back. We tongue wrestled for a moment and I could feel how she moved her pelvis until I could feel my penis being touched by her wet pussy. I even think she left some of her juices behind on one of my thighs.

We stopped kissing and she whispered, "Wanna fuck up here?"

"You know that we can get caught up here, don't you?"

She just smiled at me and said, "That's another reason I want to do it up here!"

She moved herself up and then started to lower herself onto me. I could feel how my penis was slowly engulfed by her hot and wet pussy. Again, we kissed. I took her buttocks in my hands and squeezed them.

We didn't move at all, but I could feel how her pussy contracted and relaxed around my cock. She sure had a lot of control down there and it made me wonder how experienced she really was.

"Um ... I hope you don't mind me asking this, but ... are you safe?" I asked here.

"Isn't that a little too late to ask," she teased me.

"I know, but still..."

She pulled herself off of me and went sitting on my lap again, my penis rested against her mound this time. I saw that it was glistening from her secretions.

"You don't have to be afraid," she said in a serious tone. "I haven't have sex for more than a year now."

I noticed that this made her blush a little.

"And I got tested for sexual transmitted diseases a half year ago! I'm totally clean! And you told me you were a virgin, so we should be safe."

"Hmm ... but wouldn't it be safer with a condom?"

"Of course, but we are safe enough and like I told you already, I'm on the pill!"

I don't know why, but I trusted her and I had to confess, I really had loved how her pussy felt around my dick, without a condom trapping it. Not that I knew how it would feel with a condom, but she really had convinced me we were safe. And so, I lifted her up and she knew what I wanted. In no time, my penis was back inside her vagina and she started to slowly ride me.

I bent a little forward while she bent backwards and like this, I could nibble on her nipples while she kept on slowly riding me. When I bit her right nipple softly, she let out a moan and it sounded like she liked it. And so, because I liked it also, especially because her nipples had gotten so hard, I went on with what I was doing. After a while, I even opened my mouth wider, to get more of her tit in my mouth while I licked with the tip of my tongue on the tip of her nipple. She moaned again when I did this.

She started to ride me a little faster and I could feel how she squeezed my dick with her pussy every time she moved upwards over the whole length of my penis. Sometimes, my penis was almost out of her and only her lips were still around the head of my penis. My balls and thighs were wet from her secretions and while she rode me, more and more of her juices ran down my shaft and drenched my balls and thighs even more. When I looked at her face, I noticed she had her eyes closed and her face looked very red, well even the top of her breasts had a blush going. Her breathing was fast and the moans she made had gotten louder.

She kept on riding me, while I kept on playing with her nipples with my tongue. One of her hands had gone down the front of her body and I think she was rubbing her clitoris with her fingers.

This time, I was sure that I wouldn't be able to hold out until she would come. Even when I did my utmost best to keep from cumming too soon, I knew it would only take a few more strokes with that tight pussy of hers.

I bit her nipple again, and even when she moaned, I knew she wasn't ready to orgasm yet and then I just exploded inside of her. I wanted to scream from pleasure, but managed to stay quiet. If I hadn't been scared that somebody could hear us, I would probably have screamed my lungs out. I had never had such an intense climax in my life than at that moment. And she didn't stop but kept on riding me, which made some of my semen run out of her and onto my balls and thighs.

She did a few more humps on me and then just lowered herself onto me and let my penis fully engulfed inside her pussy. I could feel how our skin stuck to each other, from both our juices that was between us.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.