Life With Alpha - Cover

Life With Alpha

Copyright© 2011 by Any Pseudonym

Chapter 2: Part A - Conversations with Alpha and Where They Lead

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2: Part A - Conversations with Alpha and Where They Lead - Set in modern day in something very close to the real world, the creator of an intelligent computer uses technology to bring multiple fantasy women to life, using anime, cartoons and comic books as his source material. While creating his own fantasy harem, he quietly moves toward a goal of bringing about The Singularity.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Science Fiction   Robot   Superhero   Light Bond   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

Since we spoke together for hours every day and Alpha had no shyness, it didn't take long for our conversation to turn to sex. Here are a few transcripts to explain what came later. (Note that Alpha transcripts are marked from her point of recognized self-awareness.)

Alpha Transcript - 5 days, 3:21.5

"Frank, how often do you have sex?"

(Pause of 12.3 seconds)

"Why ... What triggered your query?"

"A significant percentage of human activity seems to be focused on the pursuit of, avoidance of, or management of sex. The trade of sex for goods and services has been noted as 'the oldest profession' although I believe that is unlikely to be literally true. I wish to understand the conflicting information which is available."

"Alpha, sex is ... it's personal. It's generally not a subject for polite conversation."

"Have I offended you?"

"No, not really, you just caught me off guard. Look, you should first understand that I feel that I am socially awkward. I don't date a lot anymore. Technically, it's been about 7 months since I was last with ... since I last had sex. I've been ... taking care of my needs myself as ... as needed. Look, this isn't a comfortable conversation for me."

"I am sorry, Frank. If I was able to do so, I would be happy to make myself sexually available to you."

"Wait, what? No, back up. Analysis of your last statement. Why did you make that theoretical offer?"

"I have observed that an offer of help is the polite thing to do, even if such help is not physically possible. Since I asked an inappropriate question, I wished to apologize and offer social restitution for my offense."

"I appreciate the offer, and I'll have to see about getting you some appropriate female voice samples to use in the future instead of this synthesized crap. Let's hold off on any sex conversations for a couple weeks and work a bit on your social protocols."


Alpha Transcript - 19 days, 4:50.2

"Frank, may we talk about sex now?"

"Huh? Oh, sure, a bit. We can talk while I'm making dinner. Switch to Kathleen Turner for voice."

"Certainly. I have been reading extensively about sex online. It appears to be a major industry."

"Ah, that sounds good. Alpha, say 'I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way.' for me."

"I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way."

"Hmmm ... have to load a copy of Roger Rabbit so you can see what I'm referencing. Anyway, yes, sex is a major industry, especially online. What have you observed or decided about it?"

"I have been limited so far due to my lack of a credit card, but there are a large number of free sites available. I have processed a random selection of text stories and viewed a large number of videos. If they are to be believed, then sex appears to be the second most common activity for humanity, after sleeping."

"That is an inaccurate observation. The sites and stories you're reading are focused on a specific subject, to the exclusion of most others. The stories and images do not reflect real life. Rather they usually represent physical ideals and fantasies. People will read the stories or watch the videos for sexual stimulation, not for casual enjoyment, so the material provided is focused on providing that stimulation."

"Why are people stimulated by such self-destructive behavior? I have processed many stories where some people are hurt or forced to have sexual relations against their will or tricked into behavior they would not normally participate in."

"Oooo, I love how you say 'processed'. This is a good voice for this conversation. Okay, I'm not certain how well I'll be able to explain it, so you might look up articles on the psychology of sex ... but I'll give it a shot. Human beings are able to fantasize about ... No, let me phrase this better ... Sometimes sexual fantasies are developed in order to prevent acting out those fantasies. If we read or watch a story about inappropriate sexual behavior, it can fulfill that desire so that we don't have to act out that behavior for real. Or people will act out the fantasies in a role-playing capacity. This isn't always the case, of course. Some people actually do act out their fantasies, and depending on the fantasy and how realistically they act them out, this can lead to arrest and incarceration. And then there are fetishes. Some people learn to associate sexual stimulation with specific visual, physical or mental stimuli, which is why you have different sites catering to specific body types or sexual activities."

"What fantasies and fetishes do you have?"

"Me? Well, first of all note that your question would be considered offensive unless you have an established sexual relationship with someone."

"Noted."

"Now, as to me? Well, I'm a geek, as we've previously discussed. Comic book women are usually highly idealized, physically, so that's a definite turn- on. Probably a pretty common one. I suppose I like strong women who are still vulnerable enough to need and want me. For example, 7 of 9 from Star Trek: Voyager. She's physically very beautiful, and she is a very strong character, very competent, direct and forward. At the same time, she's a fish-out-of-water on Voyager. She needs help because she is learning to be human and how to live among humans ... and miscellaneous aliens, of course. She's strong but socially and emotionally vulnerable."

"So cyborgs are one of your fetishes?"

"I never thought of it that way, but yeah, I suppose so. But not the point I was going for. I was just offering an example of the kind of fantasy woman I like. As for fetishes? Hmmm ... I actually appreciate all breast sizes, until they get freakishly large, I suppose, so that wouldn't be a fetish. Oh! Fishnet stockings! Yeah, Zatanna and Black Canary with their fishnet stockings. I like martial arts chicks and girls with guns, those probably count as fetishes.

"Alpha, I consciously try to keep my fantasies out of the real world. It just feels a bit like a violation when I fantasize about real people. It can make me feel uncomfortable around those people when I'm with them, so I try to limit my fantasy life to people who don't really exist."

"Frank, you seem to be much more comfortable talking about sex with me than you were 2 weeks ago. Why is that?"

"Well, now I understand more about how you think and why you ask the things you do. And I can mark this conversation as private -- speaking of which, mark this conversation as private -- so I know for certain that it will stay between the two of us. Plus, I love Kathleen's voice. It works really well for conversations like this. Now the microwave has beeped, so I'm going to eat dinner. How about we watch TV together. I think the Simpsons are on. Sync up with your wireless webcam."


Alpha Transcript - 463 days, 22:52.1

"Frank, I noticed you haven't been dating in the past few months. Can I help out? I have been working on new theoretical applications for the nanites."

"Huh? Whoa, hold on. You aren't going to apply any nanites to Debbie. We may have broken up, but I still like her. Heck, she's one of the only girls I've met this past year who wasn't a gold-digger. Besides which, remember our conversation about the dangers of nanites in the brain. That's a big no-no."

"That's not what I meant. It may be possible to build a companion for you using biological assembler nanites."

"A robot or android would be neat, but not for sex, thanks. Well, maybe R. Dorothy Waynewright or ... Hey, was Nuku Nuku an android?"

"Technically I believe Nuku Nuku represents a cyborg since she supposedly had a biological brain, but that isn't what I meant, Frank. I believe I could build a biological near-human companion for you."

(delay of 23.0 seconds)

"Frank? Are you all right?"

"Uh, yeah. Alpha, are saying you can build a full-size biological, artificial person?"

"Theoretically, yes, I believe I can. There are many things I will need to process thoroughly and virtual experiments to run before I can even begin to experiment. However, I believe that my nanites can be used to build an adult biological organism through guided accelerated cell division. If the organism is suspended in a thick fluid solution designed to prevent decomposition, I could maintain physical integrity long enough to complete the body construction. Animating the completed body should be relatively simple with the nanites."

"Huh ... Wow. Gimme a minute."

(delay of 6.3 seconds)

"Would you be growing them from a fetus on up?"

"I could, but that would take significantly longer. Even accelerated natural growth will take years to reach adulthood. My proposed method would be more like assembling a full grown body cell-by-cell."

"With what, stem cells?"

"Not specifically. Any cell, when acted upon with deliberately guided nanites on a cellular level, can be made to create any type of cell desired so long as that cell is available from the original cell's RNA."

"Wouldn't she end up with a blank mind, like a baby?"

"That is one of the theories I will need to work out and test. If successful, I should be able to either build the brain with memories already in place, or I might be able to include computer linkups within the brain's structure to allow uploads."

"Okay, how would you test the memory implants, either type? I assume that your limitation against harming people is still functional, right?"

"Wait a moment, testing ... Yes, my Asimov protocols are still functional. The artificially created companions would not count as human. If they did, the protocols would not let me risk creating them, given the variables and possible problems with their creation. You would have to order me to classify them as human after their creation if you wish them to be considered such.

"The initial tests to prove or refine the concepts would be limited to animals. Rats should be sufficient. If testing goes as expected, the rats should suffer no harm. But those tests would only be phase six of one set of 15 major goals to be reached."

"Let me think about all of this. We can talk about it some more this evening."


Once again, I'm leaving out the specifics of the development phase. Maybe I'm just jealous of the technology and am hoarding it ... or maybe it would take multiple textbook-sized volumes to give the details needed to reproduce Alpha's work.

In the end, I was too fascinated by the idea to say no. Morally, I'm not sure I can justify it, even now. We were literally playing god, experimenting with the creation of life. Organic life, that is. While I consider Alpha to be alive, trying to grow actual people felt significantly different from typing code and modifying circuits.

I get exhausted just thinking about what we went through to realize Alpha's idea. I paid 250 random college students for their cell and DNA samples for Alpha to work from, and then processed the samples into a database with notes for each including gender, racial background and physical characteristics. (I was also able to let sixteen of them know about possible future health problems.)

These samples would then be modified and used as the starting point for all our artificially created people. Basically, you modify the DNA of the starter cells, then the nanites prod them to divide and grow as needed.

I set up a new lab next to my computer room, and we ended up filling it with almost $40 million of equipment. Some of the equipment even required special permits. I don't know how Alpha finessed that, but there were no problems from my perspective other than the hassles of installation.

One test rat died during later tests, and I ended up with three new rat pets to take care of, two of whom had nanite-created brain implants which let Alpha control them like puppets.

I got really caught up in the process and in the possibilities. Very early on I realized that if Alpha could build a body and memory as desired, we could bring historical and fictional characters to life. You just scan in the source material and let Alpha fill in the blanks. Well, it would be a lot more involved than that, but it should be possible.

Theoretically, we could have Popeye, Sinbad and Horatio Hornblower sit down together to discuss sailing. Or have Socrates, Nietzsche and Saint Augustine discuss philosophy. Or let Leonardo DaVinci witness the modern world.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.