A Weekend With George - Cover

A Weekend With George

Copyright© 2011 by aubie56

Chapter 1

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This is the story of what happened when Women's Lib went to the absolute extreme. Women now rule the USA, and men are nothing but sex toys and slaves. This is what could happen under those circumstances. One slave was pushed too far, and this is an account of his unrelenting revenge! There's a lot of sex, but not all of it is good. An alternate reality not many of us would like to live in. See my blog of 1/1/2011 for more comments.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Horror   Tear Jerker   BDSM   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Enema   Exhibitionism   Caution   Violence   Nudism  

"Hi, Honey, I'm home."

"Hello, Dear. I'm in the kitchen working on dinner."

That's one of the things she loved about George. He was always conscientious about having meals ready for her soon after she got home from work. She dropped her briefcase on the small table at the entrance foyer and made her way to the kitchen. There he stood, the love of her life, before the stove cooking something that smelled divine! He's nude, of course, except for the apron that she insisted that he wear to protect himself when he was cooking.

He had the most marvelous buns in creation, and she sashayed up to them and lifted her skirt so that she could rub her pussy against them. As usual, since it's summer, she's not wearing panties, so the feel of skin-on-skin contact pushed her to a minor orgasm. Oh, she loved that feeling! She had her pussy hair removed by laser for her 18th birthday, and she had never regretted it. George had the very minimum of hair on his buns, and she loved the feeling of it as she rubbed her pussy across it.

She couldn't resist, once she saw that she wouldn't cause him to burn himself. She reached around his hips and fondled his cock and ball sack. She tried to be careful and not pinch the restrainer ring permanently encircling the top part of his scrotum. Sometimes she did screw up and accidentally rub his balls the wrong way so that he did get pinched by that restrainer. She always apologized, and George acted as if he considered it a minor thing, though she did sometimes hurt him very painfully when she was really aroused.

"George, it's supposed to be a warm evening, tonight. Would you like to go for a walk?" Because she did have to work late on occasion and often on weekends, George didn't get much opportunity to go outside. This town had a very strict leash law, so he had to be confined to the yard and have that leash attached to his restrainer ring, even though they did have a high fence that he could not possibly climb over. He said that it was nothing, and she shouldn't be so concerned for him, but she was, anyway.

"Oh, yes, my darling Emily, that would be a nice treat. Do you want to go before or after dinner?"

"Oh, no, I couldn't take a chance on messing up one of your wonderful meals! We'll wait until after dinner. You know the sun doesn't set until after 9:00 PM this time of year, so nobody will hassle us." Males, even on a leash, were not allowed out after sunset, so they would have to be mindful of that.

George did his usual magnificent job of serving her dinner in the dining room. Naturally, he waited until she had finished her desert before he ate. "Dearest, do you mind if we go out for our walk now, so that I can have the maximum amount of time outside. I can eat when we get back."

Of course, she agreed, so they got ready to go for their walk. She dressed in something comfortable, shorts and a tee-shirt. George sliped on the only clothing he was allowed to wear, his flip-flops to protect his feet on the pavement. They went to the door, and to make absolutely certain that they were complying with the law, she clipped a 5-foot leash to the restrainer around his balls.

Theoretically, all she would have to do to stop George from doing anything that she found objectionable would be to pull on the leash. That would put considerable compression pressure on his balls, and the pain would cause him to back off, immediately. The leash was made of something called "aircraft control cable," so there was no way that it could be broken by ordinary means. One end of the cable was locked to the restrainer, and the key was on the table beside her briefcase. The other end was locked to her wrist, and the only way to get it loose was with the same key that worked the lock at George's balls. Therefore, she was completely responsible for anything that George might do, but she had complete control over his actions, so she was safe from censure.

They started out, and the first person they met was Francine, who lived three houses down from her. She was walking Harold, and she had him restrained just as Emily had George controlled. "Oh, Emily, it's so nice to see you. I do hope you will be at my pool party tomorrow afternoon."

"Oh, yes, I'll be there. Is there anything that I can bring? You know that George is such a great cook that I love to show him off."

"Thank you for the offer, Darling, but the buffet is being catered, so it won't be necessary for you to bring any food. However, I do hope that you are bringing George. You know how our friends love to see him perform."

"Certainly, I'll bring George, unless he is naughty. But he is normally so sweet that I don't think that will be a problem. Goodbye for now, George needs his exercise."

They got to the end of the block and in front of Greta's house. Emily really hated to walk by here when her pet, Otto, was out in the yard. She knew that he could not get loose from his restraining leash, but he still made her nervous. "Hello, there, fuck bait. I see you are out walking your looser of a slave. Why don't you tie him off and come in here where I can show you what a real fuck is all about. I'll tie your pussy in knots with desire for me if you will just give me the chan..."

"OTTO, YOU STOP THAT NOISE RIGHT NOW! COME HERE, OTTO! I'M SO SORRY, EMILY! I'LL TAN OTTO'S SEAT SO THAT HE CAN'T SIT DOWN FOR A WEEK. IN FACT, IF YOU WISH, I'LL DO IT OUT HERE SO THAT YOU CAN WATCH."

"NO THANK YOU, GRETA! GEORGE HAS NOT FINISHED HIS WALK, AND I FEEL THAT I DO OWE THAT TO HIM!"

She couldn't help laughing inside when she thought of tiny Greta paddling giant Otto's ass. Of course, she could do it because Otto knew that he would be put down most painfully if he failed to follow Greta's orders. Emily wondered if it really was true that the fatal injection given to pets that resisted their owners really did produce 30 minutes of excruciating pain before the pet died? Oh, well, that's not something that she had to be concerned about with George. He was as gentle as they came.

Wow, she needed more exercise, too. She was pooped from that walk around the block, but she saw that George was still raring to go. Well, she hoped that he was perked up enough to give her a real ride in bed tonight. Her pussy was already dripping just from thinking about it.

They get home and she removed the leash from her wrist, then she removed it from George's balls. "George, go eat your supper, now, and hurry, because I want you to give me one of your special massages while we're in the bath."

"Oh, yes, Emily. That will be great fun. I'll hurry as fast as I can. Why don't you lie down for a while until I can finish in the kitchen?"

"OK, George, I'll meet you in the bedroom." She stripped and flopped on the bed while she waited for George to come in. She knew that he would hurry because he knew that they would finish up with an extended fucking session, and he loved that. While she was waiting, she idly played with her pussy and clit with one hand as she played with her nipples with the other one.

"Dearest Emily, are you ready for me?"

"Come in, George. I can hardly wait to feel the shower." George helped her up and they headed for the shower. He got it adjusted to the way she liked it and helped her to step in. When he was sure that she was happy, George joined her. They started out with a kiss, slowly and gently at first, then they poured all of the passion of their love into it. At the end of that first kiss, George had to hold her up to keep her from falling to the floor of the shower.

When she recovered, he began to lather on the shampoo, playing games with her hair as he lovingly washed it. When it was finally squeaky clean, he applied the conditioner. Once he finished with her hair, he started on the rest of her. He washed her face with tender care before working his way to her body. When he reached her tits, he washed them so gently that she could not help tingling all over. His work on her nipples was sublime. He rinsed the soap off and then sucked on her nipples to make sure that they were as clean as they could be.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.