Road Rage - Cover

Preview

Road Rage

by Anthony Concept

Copyright© 2010 by Anthony Concept

Fiction Story: A short story of road rage and revenge. I've used (CAUTION) instead of codes to avoid spoiling the story.

Tags: NonConsensual  

Prologue

If you are one of the unfortunate people who aren't Australian, I give you the link to our fine language. http://mudcat.org/aussie/index.cfm Our history was defined by convicts, mainly from the British Isles, Cockney slang could be defined as the base, with a mix of others melded in to make it unique. Sadly our colourful way of speaking is being polluted as the world grows smaller; it won't be in my lifetime, but not long after I've left this mortal coil, that the natives of this planet will be speaking a mongrel language.

My story takes place in the late fifties and although the term 'Road rage' had not been coined, I will still use it ... it did exist. Names are purely imagination.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.