Three Days in the Moon - Cover

Three Days in the Moon

Copyright© 2010 by Zipper D Dude

Chapter 3

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - John and Liz have to evacuate, Keren keeps a diary and the Confederacy gets sneaky about extractions with the new Earth First Government in change.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Incest   Brother   Sister  

Wednesday 11 August, Morning

Hal woke them all before breakfast. "Liz and John, you are both required to wear uniforms today. They are hanging in your closet. Keren and Ken, you must be in shifts and collars. Breakfast will be in the main hall followed by a briefing. Attendance is mandatory for all."

There were a lot of very embarrassed naked people at breakfast. The two Civil Service assistants, Sonia and Anne, were setting up a play area at the back of the hall to keep the children amused during the briefing.

Soon after the meal the Sub-Decurion, with Signifer Brooks following, entered for the briefing. "There will eventually be over half a million people in Copernicus Station so we have to be very clear in letting you know what you can and what you can't do. This will come across as abrupt and rude. My apologies for that but it is necessary.

"We are now enforcing the dress code. Sponsors will be in uniform. All concubines will wear their collars. Assigned concubines, both male and female, will wear the standard smock. Unassigned concubines will be nude. Dependants stay in ordinary clothes. Your AIs have already told you this and I am telling you again. Infractions can be punished very severely.

"Sponsors, you will be given individual training schedules via your AI. Follow them. That is an order. I am the equivalent of a Lieutenant so I am senior to everyone else in this room. Signifer Brooks here is the equivalent of an Ensign, but she has more seniority than any of the other Ensigns here. Orders are to be followed.

"Concubines also have training classes arranged. Attend them, they are very important. They can literally mean the difference between life and death for you. Yes that is frightening, and it is intended to be. Everyone's training schedules are relatively light for the first few days to allow you enough time to mingle and sell yourselves.

"No plan survives contact with reality. We had intended to have all of you through medical before today. However, due to some teething problems, that was not possible so there are still a few of you concubines who are scheduled for medicals this morning. You will not be allowed to test drive until after your medical, though you can talk to potential sponsors. Just talk.

"Unassigned concubines, you need to start selling yourselves. You cannot sell yourself huddling in your apartment. Get out here in the main area when you are not in classes. Many others are also naked so it won't be just you. You need to find yourself a sponsor. Just like in an extraction on Earth you can say no to a potential sponsor. Of course that means he's going to pick someone else. If you say no too many times we will want to know why. If you carry on saying no then we'll assign you to a Civil Service Brothel where you won't be able to say no to anyone.

"Sponsors, you need to find yourselves concubines. Get yourselves out here and talk to people. Again, don't just sit in your apartments watching vids. You can arrange interviews and test drives with unassigned concubines through your AI interface. Some of you have already done so, which I am pleased to see.

"At first we will keep the group of you together to select concubines among yourselves. You all know each other, even if just in passing, and are not complete strangers. When it becomes evident that selections are dropping off we'll put all remaining unassigned concubines into the general pool. That will give sponsors a wider range to pick from, and concubines a wider range to be picked by. The disadvantage is that the people will be strangers.

"As some of you may have guessed, this room is not what it appears to be." He snapped his fingers and the ceiling dropped to half its previous height. "That was actually a hologram to make the room look taller. There are sports facilities, Jacuzzis and other amenities available elsewhere. The AIs will guide you. There are also a small number of interview suites." At his gesture some previously hidden doors appeared along one wall. "They are available for sponsors if you don't want to use your apartment for a test drive. Book them through your AI.

"You will be here at Copernicus Station for three or four weeks to let your new families settle down. You will then transfer to a colony ship for the voyage to you new home. Sponsors who have not filled all their slots before departure may have someone assigned from the pool to fill any remaining empty slots.

"Unfortunately most of the time neither I nor Signifer Brooks will be available to answer your questions. The vast majority of questions have been asked before and the AI's have the answers. In summary, do what you are told and ask the AIs if you want anything."

And with that the two Civil Service officers walked out leaving a stunned silence behind them. As the buzz of conversation started up Liz grabbed Ken's hand. "We have a booking to see Marina soon. Let's see if she can start early. I'll use our apartment if that's OK John?"

"Yeah, fine Liz. I'll stay here for a bit." He was just about to tell Keren that she could go and talk to Deb when he saw the young lady in question coming towards them accompanying Elena. Both naked and both looking very embarrassed.

"Hello sir," Elena started nervously. "I thought I could talk to you a bit before my medical. That way I could get to know you before ... Well, you know."

John smiled at her, "Sit down Elena, I'd be happy talk for now." He turned to his concubine. "Keren, you and Deb can talk as well but do try to keep the level of squeal down so the rest of us can hear."

Keren's Diary

Poor Deb. She has to go around naked like I used to. I enjoyed it once I got used to it but she's much shyer than I am and she's really embarrassed and it's still only her first day. She practically glowed red. Her cousin Elena was the same -- bright red. I suppose she's Catholic as well. Deb says that her cousin was asking about John 'cos he's booked her for a 'Test Drive' (that's 'fuckfest' really). She has a baby so I suppose he's interviewing her for the mother slot. I still hate John for not picking Deb. Elena looks a bit like Deb, so that might be good or bad. Deb says Elena is nice and thinks we should get on fine. I hope so. I wonder if John will pick her?

Deb worries her boobies are too small, not like my floppy things. I tried to reassure her that her sponsor can have them made as big as he wants. (Hey John, when do I get my buff bod with nice big tits?) She just thinks boys will take one look and reject her. One thing she could do to help, she needs to shave. Her bush was like, everywhere. (gross!) I told her she needed to trim it back some -- like Elena has. Elena has small tits as well, despite having a baby. I thought babies made your boobs blow up like balloons. She seemed to get on pretty well talking with John.

Deb's mum and dad and one of her brothers went back to Earth. Oskar stayed 'cos has a 6.4 CAP so he hopes he can get to be a sponsor when he retests. That Civil Service woman told him that there was special training for high scoring concubines. It'll be a lot easier for him to retest up here for sure. I never did get to France, did I dad!! Deb's big sister Zosha stayed as well, and Elena of course. Deb misses her mum and dad. I miss mine a bit too, but mine are up here. She won't ever see hers again. (sad)

I still hate John (a bit), and I'll have to get back at him for his comment about me and Deb squealing. We don't squeal, we (posh accent here) 'converse in ladylike tones'. (grin)

I did have another one of my ideas about Deb.


"Thanks John," Elena said, "It's been great talking to you and I'm still ready for our interview after my medical."

"You're welcome, Elena. I'm glad I haven't completely put you off. I'll see you later then."

As Elena left Deb began to get up to go with her, but Keren grabbed her hand. "Don't go Deb, I've had an idea." When she saw that Deb would stay she turned to her sponsor. "John, I know you won't take Deb as a concubine but could you train her? You trained me, and you were really good at it. It helped me a lot. If you trained her as well she would have a better chance to be picked. Please John."

"Deb?" John asked, "You'll have a lot to learn in a short time."

"Well..." she began uncertainly. Keren nodded fiercely. "I suppose I could try it. I can always back out if I don't like it can't I?"

"Of course Deb," John reassured the nervous girl. "What have you done so far?"

Keren began to speak. "No Keren! Let Deb talk," John said sharply. Keren shut up, abashed.

"Well I've kissed a few boys and I felt Keith outside his pants once. I haven't done much really." She was embarrassed admitting her lack of experience.

"So you're a virgin then?"

"Yes, of course!" Deb said vehemently.

"I won't change that," John assured her, "It might help you sell yourself to a sponsor. Remember to tell any sponsor early on so he knows. You don't want to lose it accidentally to a finger, do you."

"Oh no. I can see the point of telling people first. It'll be very embarrassing though. Talking about that."

"I'm afraid it will get a lot more embarrassing Deb," John told her. "Now come and sit on my lap."

Deb gasped and exclaimed, "What, right here in public? With everyone watching? I thought we'd go off somewhere to learn." It didn't seem possible but she blushed an even deeper shade of red.

John was firm with her, "You heard the Sub-Decurion. You need to be out here where people can see you. If you are hidden away nobody is going to pick you are they?"

Deb swallowed and sat gingerly on John's lap. He put his arms round her waist, keeping clear of any sensitive areas for the moment. "Very good, Deb. Now show me what you know about kissing boys." She was tentative at first, though did know how to use her tongue. John let the kiss continue while one of his hands began to move over her back. As she got more into the kiss his other hand approached a small breast. Almost automatically she moved to block it, though she did maintain the kiss. It was John that broke it. "Deb, who's who here?"

"I'm the concubine and you're the sponsor John."

"Correct. So who says who can touch this lovely pair of breasts?" John asked.

"I do, they're mine."

"Keren?" John brought in some assistance from Deb's friend.

"No Deb. He decides. Like you said, he's the sponsor and you're the concubine. If he wants to play with your boobies you have to let him." Keren felt sorry for her friend having to perform in public; John had surprised her by doing that. But if Deb was going to find a sponsor she needed to learn.

"Just like that Keren? With all these people around?"

"Yes Deb. He's in charge, so you have to go along with what he wants. If you say no then he'll pick someone else." Keren didn't leave her with any escape.

Deb looked at John, who nodded to confirm what Keren had said. "Do I have to?" John stayed silent, waiting for her to come to her decision. Slowly she reached for John's hand and put it on her breast.

"Very good Deb," he whispered, "Now let's get back to that kiss." At first he kept his hand still, just cupping her titty. Very very slowly he began moving it, stimulating her gently and rubbing over her nipple. He could feel her twitching on his lap as she reacted to his unfamiliar manipulation.

"We don't have a lot of time Deb, so I'm going to have to go faster than I would really like. You can ask me to stop and we can pick up again later. OK?"

"Yes John," Deb answered quietly.

"So where does my hand go next?"

Deb was so ashamed she couldn't look at either John or Keren. She looked down and moved her thighs apart. She had no idea how she managed to do it. Part of her wanted to run screaming from the room and hide.

John put his hand on her knee. "How far has a boy got before? Move my hand to show me." Silently she took his hand and moved it a few inches. John could feel her thin thigh trembling under his fingers. He resumed their kiss to help distract her. Very slowly his hand crept up her thigh towards her pussy. He felt her move as if to stop him, but she halted herself before her hand touched his. He stopped his hand anyway and she relaxed a little. "Well done Deb. I know it's difficult, but you're learning quickly."

"I'm just so embarrassed. Nobody has ever got that close before."

John removed his hand completely. "Let's try something else. What can you feel under your bum?"

"Your thing."

"Deb!" Keren burst out. "You can do better than that."

"Your prick. It's stiff."

"Correct. Why is it stiff?"

"Because you're excited," Deb said shyly.

John corrected her with a smile, "Because I've been kissing a very pretty girl." He kissed her again briefly and turned to his concubine, "I'll need your help for this next bit Keren. Both of you get under the table." Keren moved quickly to kneel between John's legs. She had a good idea what was coming and was looking forward to it. Deb had a good idea as well, but she was much more apprehensive. This was going a lot further than she had ever gone before. At least now she was hidden, crouched under the table next to her friend. John managed to work the unfamiliar fastenings on his Navy uniform and extracted his stiff cock. "Keren..." She jumped in and had him in her mouth before he had finished speaking. Soon she had him right down her throat. Deb gasped. Her friend had talked about deep throat but she had never ever seen it done.

She looked up at John, "Do I have to..."

"No Deb," John assured her, "Keren took a long time to learn to do that. You won't be able to take me that deep today." Much to Keren's disappointment, John pulled her off his dick and made her move aside for her friend. Deb knew very little about how to stimulate a man. With Keren's help she got the basics of jerking him off, licking him and giving a shallow blowjob. She almost balked at the blowjob, but Keren persuaded her to let John into her mouth. It really was basic stuff for a test drive she explained. John enjoyed it, despite a little worry before Deb got the trick of keeping her teeth out of the way. Her tongue did feel very nice on the head of his cock. To Keren's obvious delight he let her take over at the end to swallow his load. He didn't think Deb was ready for that yet.

"OK girls, back in your seats." When Deb made to sit next to Keren he stopped her. As she sat back in his lap his hand reclaimed its previous position on her leg. He waited silently until she reopened her thighs; they had closed automatically when she felt his hand there. After a word of praise he resumed their kiss and his hand resumed its slow progress up her thigh. He stopped moving his hand once it reached her pussy and let her trembling die down. "Very well done Deb. That is further than I expected you to let me go."

"Oh God! It was so difficult holding still and not stopping you. Did I do OK?"

"Yes, you did very well," John reassured the teenager as he removed his hand from her pussy, "I know you're nervous, but now you've done things once it will be easier the second time. You've been a very brave girl. Now just one more thing to do." He moved her off his lap and sat her on a chair. "You've made me feel very happy Deb so now I'm going to do something for you." He turned her chair so he didn't have to fit his six-foot frame under the table. Squatting, he gently parted her knees and dove into her hairy pussy. She was already very aroused and got excited quickly. He paused to tell Keren to keep her quiet. Keren took her opportunity and Deb screamed her orgasm into her friend's mouth.


As Liz, with Ken in tow, approached Marina's table she could see that Marina was comfortable being naked in public while her daughter was less so. Sandy blushed as Ken approached whereas Marina just greeted them with every appearance of normality.

"Do you have anything else to do now Marina?" Liz asked. "I know our appointment is in twenty minutes but we could make an early start?" Soon the three of them were settled in the Romirov's living room. "Marina," Liz explained, "I get four concubines. Ken here is my stud. I'm looking to you for the experienced mother and boss concubine roles. I will also have two younger women, fuck bunnies if you like. You would be in overall charge of both the general household and child raising. The others will need you to supply the childcare experience. You would have to fuck me and Ken definitely and probably the other two as well sometimes."

"I can do all that," Marina responded. "I prefer men to women, but you already know that I can deal with both. Would I get some input into the choice of the other two women?"

"I'll listen to your advice, but I make the final decision," Liz said. "Obviously I won't want two of my concubines fighting. That would just be stupid." She paused momentarily before continuing, "There's one I'm pretty much set on, though I haven't tested her yet. The other one is completely open. If you have any ideas you can let me know."

Marina immediately responded, "Sandy needs a sponsor."

"I'm sorry Marina, not Sandy. She and I don't get on well enough. It just wouldn't work. No blame on you for trying though."

Marina shrugged, "Not unexpected, but I had to check for Sandy's sake. So, what about John? You know he and I don't gel in bed. Would I have to fuck him as well?"

"We've decided to merge our households so John will definitely be around," Liz explained. "I won't say you'll never have to fuck him but it won't be often. He feels the same way about you as you do about him. I may ask him to father some of your kids, rather than have Ken do them all. Say about once every two or three years just enough to get you pregnant. Is that OK?"

"If John can put up with it then so can I. He's not that bad, just no spark there between us. We get on fine otherwise. I know he already has Ken's sister." Marina glanced at the young man who was sitting quietly, waiting for his role in this to begin. "I suppose his second concubine will be another woman."

"Yes, he's looking at mothers. Keren doesn't have the experience. You may have to do his two as well. We're not quite sure yet how this joint household thing will work. This is all new to us. Anything else Marina?"

"If I think of something else I can always ask. I suggest we adjourn to the bedroom."

"Excellent idea. Ken, lose that grey monstrosity you're wearing and follow us." As Liz led the three of them into the master bedroom she put an arm round Marina's waist, "I think you'll like Ken. He's thicker than John and he's a real energizer bunny. Very quick recovery time too. I'd forgotten how nice that was with John slowing down."

Ken followed them, naked, his erection twitching at the prospect of Marina's perfect arse.


John entered the interview suite to find Elena already there. He thought she might be more comfortable in a neutral venue rather than in his apartment. "Hello Elena, how was medical?"

"Nothing to it John. It seemed like no time at all, though they said I was in the tube over fifteen minutes. Apparently I'm very healthy."

John sized her up. A plain face, apart from her cheekbones, with her blonde hair tied back. Her breasts were small, though bigger than Deb's, and she didn't have much of a waist. She had trimmed her pubic hair. He should have remembered to tell Deb about that, it was something she needed to do.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.