Three Days in the Moon
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2010 by Zipper D Dude

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - John and Liz have to evacuate, Keren keeps a diary and the Confederacy gets sneaky about extractions with the new Earth First Government in change.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Incest   Brother   Sister  

Monday 9 August, Evening

John was annoyed. Someone was banging on doors and disturbing his reading. It was after ten at night and this was a generally quiet building with prosperous middle class families. Not the sort of place where your neighbours disturbed you this late. He put down his book and got up to have a look at what was going on. Before he got to the door someone rapped abruptly. He opened it prepared to give whoever it was a piece of his mind, only to have to change gear rapidly when he saw a policewoman standing there.

"Sorry to disturb you sir, but there has been a chemical spillage and we need to evacuate this building. Can you please close all outside windows, extinguish all open flames and then gather at the main entrance downstairs."

He looked down at her from his six-foot height. Most people were short compared to him, but she was a little short for a police officer. Well, with so many people being extracted perhaps they were reducing the height requirement for recruits. She did look young, but a lot of people look young when you are in your late forties. "OK officer. How much time do we have? My wife is taking a shower right now."

"She has time to get dried and dressed, but not to put on her makeup. Pack a small overnight bag each because you won't be coming back tonight. Please remember to pack any medication you will need in the morning."

John asked the obvious question, "When will we be allowed..."

"Impossible to determine at this time sir. We will let you know when you can return once our people have had a better chance to examine the problem. Is there anyone home apart from you and your wife?"

"No, just us two."

"Are you expecting anyone else to arrive this evening?"

"No, we aren't expecting anyone officer."

She made a quick note. "Right sir. That's close windows, extinguish flames, a small overnight bag each and downstairs quickly."

"OK. I'll get onto it. Thank you officer."

He walked quickly to the bathroom and stuck his head round the door.

"Was that someone at the door, John?" Liz asked.

"A police officer. We have to evacuate because of a chemical spillage. Get dressed quickly and pack a small overnight bag. We need to get downstairs."

"Oh my!"

John was in the bedroom throwing things into a small bag. He had a second bag ready for Liz, but hadn't dared start packing it. Liz just had a towel round her head. She was proud of her breasts, large and shapely, though losing their long battle with gravity. Her waist and hips had never quite got back to their youthful shape after the birth of their son Myles twenty-two years ago. Somehow John was still as spare as he had been when they first met. She envied him. Still, his hair was starting to thin and go grey, while she had retained her natural blonde colour. At least she beat him there.

A few minutes later they were both downstairs in the hall with a crowd of their neighbours. There was a distinct smell of chlorine in the air. Two people in full chemical protection suits were taping heavy plastic sheeting over the main entrance. He could see the officer he had talked to earlier setting something up on the floor while a second police officer waited for all the evacuees to gather.

When there were eleven groups assembled, the second officer spoke, "Can you all listen up please. Do any of you know if there is anyone in flat five, name of Savary?"

John spoke up, "Mr. Savary and his family are all away this week on some family event sponsored by his work. They left last Friday." He knew Colin and his family weren't due back until next Sunday afternoon.

"Thank you sir, that accounts for everyone. Now we need to get you all out of here. Since we have had to seal the door because of the spillage we will be using a transporter. There is some temporary accommodation for you all at a nearby sports hall. The transporter will take you straight there without you having to risk going outside."

John could see that Jim was building up to one of his diatribes. Jim was basically a nice guy, and a good neighbour, but he had this blind spot about the Confederacy. He was a local organiser for Earth First and anything to do with the Confederacy could set him off. John and Liz had quickly learned to avoid the topic around Jim. If anything he had become worse since Earth First had won the election.

"Damned Confederacy," Jim began, "why can't they do what they ought to. Why, if..."

"I'm sorry sir," the policeman interrupted. "We don't have time for political speeches right now." He glared at Jim, and for a wonder Jim shut up. Not something John saw very often. Jim was almost unstoppable once he got started on one of his rants.

John was slightly puzzled at seeing a transporter being used. He thought that they were strictly for Confederacy use. Evidently young Dave Roper thought the same; John caught the tail end of a quiet conversation Dave was having with the policewoman. She was explaining that it was a short range model which just reached far enough to get them to their destination.

The policeman continued instructing the group, "If you can line up in family groups facing towards the transporter terminus please. Step forward one at a time and keep walking once you are through. There will be other people behind you so you need to get out of their way. Don't rush but don't dawdle either. There will be plenty of time to see the sights at the other end. You will be arriving in a sports hall so it won't be anything you haven't seen before."

And so it turned out, just a sports hall with mats down to protect the floor and a table set up at one end. John felt mildly let down. He had envisaged his first transporter journey as part of being picked up for service with the Confederacy and arriving on a colony ship in orbit, not a sports hall. Liz caught his eye when she came through, "Not how we imagined it." After all their years together she could practically read his mind.

The two police officers came through last and moved towards the table. At the same time a couple of women in grey uniforms entered from the left and stood by the table. After a bit of paper shuffling the policeman spoke again. "Thank you for your patience and co-operation. We have arranged some temporary accommodation here for you. We will be calling you forward by flat number. Once you are in your temporary homes we suggest that you settle down for the night. We will have more information for you in the morning. Can we have the families from flats one and two please."

John and Liz settled down for a wait. Being in number eleven put them almost at the end of the queue. They could see Jim letting off steam to his wife Marina. No doubt she was getting the speech he had intended delivering earlier. John could see that the two women in grey were acting as guides, leading families out through the door they had both emerged from.

When they were finally called to the table, they got the policewoman John had talked to earlier. She confirmed that there were only the two of them and that they didn't need any additional medicines tonight or in the morning. "That's fine then. Nothing more is going to happen until morning so we suggest you get a good night's rest after all this excitement. There will be a briefing in the morning by which time we will know more about the situation. Sonia here can guide you to your accommodation." She gestured to one of the women in grey who had just emerged from the side door.

"Hello, I'm Sonia. You both should be from flat eleven?" Liz nodded in reply. "Good. Follow me please." John followed in a daze. Seen close up Sonia was absolutely stunning. Like something from a magazine cover, but not airbrushed. Actually present in the flesh. If he was a few years younger and not married...

He was broken out of his reverie by a poke in the ribs. "Remember who you're married to," whispered Liz with a smile. His wife didn't miss much, which was one of the reasons he'd married her. And one of the reasons women like Sonia were fantasies. As they walked down the passage, the other woman in grey passed them coming back the other way. She was just as attractive as Sonia, and smiled at them as she passed. One good-looking woman, OK -- that happens. But two? And they weren't sisters, the other one was black. John filed it away to think about later.

They stopped at the end of the passage outside a door with a piece of paper numbered 11 stuck by it. "Here we are, number eleven," said Sonia. As the door slid open she led them in, quickly pointing out the kitchen and bedroom. "The main bathroom is off the bedroom. It has some miniature soaps and shampoos like in a hotel. There is tea and coffee in the kitchen. I'm afraid we haven't had time to organise any food yet. We'll have something ready by breakfast, which will be back in the main hall. If you haven't eaten this evening we can get you some sandwiches?"

"No, that's fine, we'd already eaten," Liz replied, "Thanks for your help Sonia."

As soon as Sonia had left Liz burst out laughing. "You're a naughty boy John. She's way out of your class and you're married to me."

"Yes dear, and I wouldn't want to be married to anyone else. But a man can dream now and then, can't he? Anyway, your boobs are bigger than hers," he smiled.

"And they're down around my waist. Hers looked like they would jump up rather than fall down when she took her bra off. Miss Helium Tits. I suppose I'm just lucky she wasn't around when we were courting."

"Not really," John reassured her, "Looking like she does, she'd have been mobbed by the rich kids with Ferraris. A poor guy like me wouldn't have got a look in. I'd still have picked you dear."

Liz gave him a mock frown. "Hrumph, I need to finish my shower. Do you want to see if there's anything about us on the TV news?"

When she emerged Liz was ecstatic about the facilities. "The shower is huge, big enough for four at least. There's this automatic air-dryer thing to dry you off afterwards. You hardly need a towel at all. This is more like a five star hotel than emergency accommodation. Have you found us on the news?"

"No, dear, there aren't any local channels, just the national and international ones. We obviously weren't big enough to make the national news. Like you say, it's a bit like a hotel. One thing that is different though, the adult channels are free rather than charging extra on your bill."

"Trust you to notice that! I'll bet you were looking for Sonia," Liz smiled.

"No dear, I wasn't looking for her at all. She wasn't there anyway." He grinned as he ducked away from her playful slap. "I'll go and take a shower since you say it's so good."

"It's very good," she told her husband. "I think I'll turn in if we aren't on the news. It's getting late."

Liz was right about the shower. It was one of the biggest John had ever used and he had never seen anything like the air-drying system before. He made a mental note to find out who made it. He couldn't see a manufacturer's name on it, nor on the shower. That was another puzzle.

Liz was half asleep when he came to bed so he got in quietly, trying not to disturb her. She turned towards him automatically and spooned into him from behind. He fell asleep with the familiar feel of her breasts pressing into his back.

It was still dark when John awoke suddenly to Liz shaking his shoulder. "John, we've been extracted."

"Wha..."

"We've been extracted. I worked it out. Too many things don't add up. Think about it."

"What time is it?"

"Half three John, but we've been extracted."

"You're not going to let me get back to sleep until you explain, are you?" He knew her well enough to know that when she was like this there was no stopping her.

"No. This is important. We've definitely been extracted. We went through a transporter. The Confederacy always keep transporters for themselves. They never let local police have them. We arrived in a sports hall with twelve luxury apartments attached to it. How many sports halls come with apartments attached? Luxury apartments. Exactly twelve apartments to match the twelve flats in our building. These apartments aren't ordinary emergency accommodation; they're too large and too luxurious. We've been extracted but they want to keep it quiet for the moment. They're probably going to tell us in the morning and sort us into sponsors, concubines and Swarm McNuggets."

"You may be right," John grumbled. "With Earth First running the government the Confederacy seems to have switched to extracting people in bulk and sorting them out in orbit. Jim is always banging on about the Confederacy kidnapping people and then putting them back." A thought from earlier struck him, "There are no makers' names on that shower and dryer. I was thinking about getting some in stock for our luxury bathroom range. If we're on board a Confederacy ship then that would explain why there aren't any names. Also why there is no local news on the TV, we could be somewhere over China or wherever."

"Yes," said Liz, "a lot of small things are fitting together. Sonia, and the black woman guide. They both look like they've been through a full Confederacy medical and been enhanced. No wonder the two of them look so good. I just feel sorry for Kenny and Keren, they've missed their chance to get extracted with us."

"Damn, I'd forgotten about Keren."


May, Three Months Earlier

"John, can I have a word?"

"Sure Colin, come in." John called out to his wife, "Liz, it's Colin." He led the way into the living room. Soon the three of them were sat down with their drinks.

"This is to do with the subject that mustn't be talked about in Jim's presence and it might get a bit embarrassing," Colin said looking at Liz.

"I'm a big girl, and I'm not Jim. Carry on boys."

Colin took out his CAP card and passed it to John. "I have a problem."

John read the card, CAP 6.7, and passed it to Liz.

Colin continued, "Can I be very rude and ask to see yours please John?"

"I can see why you didn't want Jim around," John said. After a quick glance at Liz he passed his card to Colin, showing his CAP score of 6.5. "What's your problem?"

"Keren had her fourteenth birthday last week."

Liz broke in, "So now you can't take her as a dependant." As so often Liz had seen to the heart of the problem straight away.

"It's going to be difficult," Colin explained, "She doesn't have a CAP score yet. It will be awkward getting her tested, what with the Earth First government closing all the Confederacy testing stations. Even if she does get tested we're sure she'll come in under 6.5 so she's going to need a sponsor."

"Let me guess," said Liz, "Marie and Kenny are both below the cut-off as well?"

"I'm afraid so. I can take two, but that leaves the third member of my family out in the cold. Since seventeen-year-old boys have such a small chance of being picked I decided I really have to take Kenny. Marie is my wife and I don't want to lose her. That leaves me with the problem of who is to sponsor Keren." Colin looked hopefully at John.

"I can take a hint," said John, "but I can't give any guarantees. I can't follow her around school and she can't follow me around work. That's even if she can get CAP tested. Also I don't want to buy a pig in a poke."

"I think I can get her to France for testing," Colin said, "With the new Confederacy tactic of scooping up everyone and sorting them out in orbit she may be able to get tested on board ship instead. I think that being tested will be the lesser problem. The big one will be getting picked up together. I'm trying to put together a pre-pack but the Confederacy is being very wary. Pre-packs are an obvious ploy for terrorists to pick off Confederacy people. If you agree it would be a double pre-pack, but it isn't going to be easy."

Liz brought them back to the subject they had avoided, "Which leaves John's question about a pig in a poke."

Colin had the grace to look embarrassed. "I don't think she's a virgin but she hasn't had too many boyfriends that we're aware of. She did get a few classes on concubines and sponsors before the new government closed down that part of the curriculum. She was under fourteen then, so the lessons were mostly talk and videos. What about you Liz? John is your husband. Are you prepared to let him do that with my daughter?"

"If we're extracted then he isn't only going to be fucking me anyway," she said firmly. "If Keren agrees this won't just be for her benefit. Things have gotten a little stale in bed anyway." She smiled. "I don't have a problem with it if John doesn't."

John merely stated the obvious, "And I don't have a problem fucking a fourteen-year-old schoolgirl, provided she's willing."

The three of them quickly agreed that, assuming Keren was amenable, she would come round to John and Liz's two or three evenings a week. Ostensibly it would be for help with her school science project. Even if John decided that she didn't suit him, he and Liz would keep the arrangement open to allow Keren to get used to being a concubine and give her a better chance if she was ever in a Confederacy pickup.

Keren's Diary

God! Even my dad hates me. He would rather take dorkman Kenny than me! I mean, doing dad would be icky, but it gets me off this rock and away from the Swarm. Would dad rather fuck my brother than me? I don't think so!! (mad) So instead of farming out Kenny the dork he tries to hand me off to John from upstairs who's like 100 years old -- even older than daddy. And he's married! That's gonna be fun, 'Hello Mrs. Romirov, I'm here to boff your husband.' I'm just gonna be so popular. NOT! What do I do if he dies from a heart attack while he's doing me? 'Oh hey Mrs. Romirov, I just fucked your husband to death.' I hate daddy!!!

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.