New Magus - Cover

New Magus

Copyright© 2010 by TechnicDragon

Chapter 8

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 8 - "If anyone had told me that sex would become one of the most important parts of my life, I wouldn't have believed them. Of course that didn't stop fate from finding me." When a gorgeous brunette who seduced him attempts to convince him that he's a modern wizard, or Magus, Seth struggles with the truth. But will he succeed in maintaining his own sanity since the switch between being a town's sexual pariah and having women throw themselves at him is so drastic?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Magic   Fiction   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Slow  

After a little while of lying there, catching our breaths, Jordan asked, “How does it feel?”

I rose up onto my elbows so I could see her face and relieve some pressure on her chest. “How does what feel?”

There was a look in her eyes that I didn’t understand. It could have been nothing, but there was weight in her gaze that meant something. “How does it feel not being a virgin anymore?”

I closed my eyes and shook my head. My emotions were too chaotic. I didn’t know how I should feel, but a smile I couldn’t control spread my lips. It felt good. I felt good. It had been a long time since I felt that way. I thought about what she asked and said the first thing that came to mind. “I was never worried about it.” I opened my eyes and was met with that same weight. I couldn’t leave my answer at that. “The process, however, was incredible.”

Her eyebrows rose and her smile blossomed. I leaned down and kissed her. It felt good to offer such an intimate gesture and it be received welcomingly. I really enjoyed so much more too, the feel of her sweaty body under mine, the scent of both of us filling the room, and the thought that I was finally far enough away from home for things to matter.

Jordan didn’t rush the kiss. She didn’t push me away or try to hold on when I came up for air. She wore a similar smile. If I was right, she had enjoyed our encounter as much as I had. She tilted her head to the side, watching my eyes, and said, “Now, tell me again. How is it you were still a virgin?”

I studied her eyes and found that weight again. Our faces were close enough to kiss without having to move. Her eyes were pretty much all I could see. After what we had shared, why would she ask that? I shook my head slightly. “You don’t really want to know that,” I said, trying to smile to hide my discomfort.

She blinked and squirmed under me. “You went soft.” I only blinked in return. I knew what she meant, but if it could change what she asked me, I’d be happy to talk about it instead. She pushed me over onto my back and looked down at my crotch.

I looked too. I was a mess. Thinking to distract Jordan from her question, I said, “If we’re not careful, we’ll get this all over the sheets.”

She waved that away and said, “Danielle will understand.” She looked into my eyes. “What I don’t understand is how you were a virgin, and why the mention of it made you shrivel up.”

I shook my head. The change in the tone of her question confused me. I asked the first thing that came to mind. “Why do you need to know?”

She studied my face for a moment. “Because you’re like me,” she said, with only half the conviction her question had behind it.

I had no idea what she was talking about. I made a deliberate sweep of her breasts and crotch with my eyes, ending up with her eyes again. “No, I’m not.”

She shook her head. “I know you’re male,” she said, running her hand over my chest, down my stomach and to my crotch. Even with as messy as I was, she fondled me. “And I like that very much.” She looked back up to my face again. “But we are alike.” The weight was back in her eyes. She meant something important.

I racked my brain, trying to think of what she could possibly mean, but because I didn’t know her very well, it didn’t take long to come up with the same conclusion as before: nothing. Nevertheless, her hand was distracting. I looked up at her. She was sitting on one hip with her feet tucked under the other, and her eyes roved up and down my relaxed body. Her whole body and the expressions that came over her face were also distracting. I watched her, thinking it was better than having her dig into something I didn’t want to talk about.

When her eyes met mine, she looked hungry again. I didn’t understand it, but she wasn’t pressing me about my past so I wasn’t going to try to snap her out of it. She stroked me until I was hard again, and her breathing grew into a pant. She looked down at my crotch again and her hand got more vigorous. I squirmed under her touch. It felt fantastic and my hips rose off the bed pressing me into her hand. Both of us watched her hand sliding over me, making squelching noises, and occasionally slight slapping sounds. She didn’t say a word. She got up onto her knees, leaned closer, and took me into her mouth again.

I was a little shocked at this, because I thought we were done, but I didn’t argue. In fact, I thrust my hips up, pressing myself into her mouth. I wasn’t able to control the reaction.

She gagged for a second but didn’t pull away. If anything, my reaction seemed to spur her on and she drove herself on to me, pulled back and did it again.

I lay my head back and ran a hand over the calf of her closer leg. The light tan of her skin was even over her whole body. Either she tanned in the nude or this was her natural tone. I didn’t consider either option for very long. Feeling my touch, Jordan moved herself around. She planted one knee beside me and then threw the other leg over my head to straddle my chest. I thought she was done, but she lowered her bottom toward my face.

Visions of licking her, pressing my tongue into her and fondling her with my hands ran through my mind. I somehow knew she would like it, that she wanted me to do it. Overwhelmed by similar urges I’d been feeling all afternoon, and the feel of what she was doing to me, I didn’t fight it.

I ran my hands along her sides to her hips and over her cheeks. Her skin was so smooth, so perfect. I felt her back and how her muscles worked while her head bobbed over me. I pulled back and attempted to encompass each of her cheeks with my palms. A part of me knew it wasn’t possible, but feeling her in my hands was as invigorating as kissing her lips.

Thinking of kissing, I looked down. Her lips were right there, glistening with our mixed juices. She was puffy and red, and with a slight move of my hands, I could feel how hot she was. With only a slight bit of pressure, I pulled her down to me and kissed her. She was tangy, musky, and a number of other flavors all mingled together that I couldn’t identify, and at the moment couldn’t get enough of.

I lapped at her, using the flat of my tongue to caress the length of her slit. Her hips came down and rolled against my tongue. I did it again and she responded again. I may have understood the mechanics of intercourse, but this was an entirely new area of sex I was only vaguely aware of but had no real experience with. As if understanding the mechanics of intercourse had helped me previously. This was different though. This was about pleasuring her and not doing what was instinctive. I kept lapping her and had a brief thought of acting like a dog licking a wound. I shook my head to clear away the idea and Jordan moaned.

She rolled her hips up, down, and side-to-side. With each move, I wondered what caused her different reactions. I started lapping again and then experimentally shook my head. Again, she moaned and rotated her hips. I pressed my lips to her, adding more than the feel of my tongue, and shook my head harder. She pulled off me and groaned, “Yes!”

Half pulling her hips down and half pulling myself up into her, I shook my head while pressing lips and tongue against her. She groaned again and again. Her hips rolled faster and she laid her head on my thigh.

I couldn’t keep shaking my head, so I lapped at her with the flat of my tongue a few times and then shook. She would groan and sometimes press herself down onto my mouth. I didn’t know what all of her triggers were but I was having fun trying to figure them out.

Jordan relaxed a little again while I lapped at her. She shifted her legs to either get more comfortable or maybe to change how she was lying over me and my next lap started lower than the others had. Jordan froze in place and sucked in air. I caught her reaction and repeated the lap. She groaned.

I felt something like another nipple at the edge of her opening. I pressed my tongue to it and she ground her hips down on my face. I wrapped my lips around it and flicked my tongue over the nub several times. She called out, “Oh, yes, Seth! Right there!”

I kept my mouth on her and swiped my tongue over her as fast as I could. Jordan, to my enjoyment, gripped my thighs tightly and pressed herself to me everywhere. Her hips wouldn’t stay still though and I fought to hold her to me while I continued to hit that magic button.

“Okay. Seth. Stop. Please.” Jordan moaned the first word but each one after that became desperate.

I relaxed my hold on her and turned my head to the side. I softly kissed her inner thigh and gently rubbed her hips and backside, soothing away the areas I had been gripping.

She rolled off me, but stayed on her side, pressed to mine. My arm was pinned under hip, but I wasn’t complaining. I would have sat up to look her over but I was happy laying there next to her and basking in the warmth of her body. I looked down, past her full breasts and caught a smile on her face. She caught me looking and said, “You sure you were a virgin?”

I laid my head back and ignored the question. She enjoyed herself. Why couldn’t she be happy with that?

She lightly rubbed my belly and chest. “You didn’t finish that time.” She paused for a second and added, “Was it because of what I asked about?”

I went still. She had me half pinned and unless I was willing to get rough, I wasn’t getting up. I stared at the ceiling, wondering why it was so important to her. It crossed my mind that Danielle would probably come looking for us, and at the moment I would rather face an angry hostess than answer Jordan’s question. “We should probably get dressed,” I said softly.

She shifted her shoulders closer to me, laid her head on my thigh, and ran her hand over my chest. “Do you have somewhere you need to be?”

I glanced at her. I didn’t even have to think about the answer to that question. I was alone at school. I didn’t even have a roommate yet. With a slight shake of my head I said, “No, I don’t.”

She sat up and moved her hips off my arm. “Good, because I still want to know.” She continued to look me over and run her hand from my chest to above my crotch and back again. There was nothing stopping me from climbing off the bed and getting dressed. She wasn’t trying to restrain me. She didn’t seem to want to hurt me, but I couldn’t understand why she had to know.

I didn’t say anything. I lay there, staring at the ceiling. I didn’t want to think about it, and talking wasn’t a consideration. “There’s no big mystery to it, I never found a girl that I liked.”

She looked up into my eyes. “You never found a girl you liked, or you never found a girl who liked you?”

I took a deep breath and let out a heavy sigh.

“Ah,” she said, “That’s what I thought.”

My heart picked up pace. I looked at her and asked, “What’s that supposed to mean?”

She tilted her head to the side and said, “I said you and I are alike. I wasn’t the most popular girl in my school either.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.