New Magus - Cover

New Magus

Copyright© 2010 by TechnicDragon

Chapter 7

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 7 - "If anyone had told me that sex would become one of the most important parts of my life, I wouldn't have believed them. Of course that didn't stop fate from finding me." When a gorgeous brunette who seduced him attempts to convince him that he's a modern wizard, or Magus, Seth struggles with the truth. But will he succeed in maintaining his own sanity since the switch between being a town's sexual pariah and having women throw themselves at him is so drastic?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Magic   Fiction   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Slow  

Jordan didn’t seem to care that we were both soaking wet. She walked right up to the big glass double doors and pulled one open.

I spotted my towel lying next to the other door and stooped to pick it up, but Jordan was already walking again, pulling on my hand. I had to straighten up to dodge the other door - otherwise I would have hit my head - and missed the towel. “Slow down,” I said.

She looked back at me but kept going, tightening her grip on my hand. Her expression was different from before, though she still didn’t look happy or angry. If I were to guess, I’d say she looked hungry, but we weren’t heading for the kitchen.

I looked around wondering where Danielle was and how to let her know we weren’t outside with the rest of her guests anymore, but Jordan was completely single-minded and climbed the stairs.

When we reached the top of the stairs, I pulled her to a stop. Part of me was scared of what could happen. I had been cornered a few times by bullies and felt a little paranoid. Another part was excited and wondered why I had stopped at all. Everything seemed to point in a specific direction and if that was what she wanted, it would be great. However, a third part, the part of me that made me pause, to think, to reserve action and judgment, wanted to know exactly what was going on.

She tugged on my hand and then looked at me. “C’mon.” Her voice was low. Not low enough to keep from being overheard, but almost like she didn’t have the breath to talk at her normal volume.

I studied her face and shook my head. “Not until you tell me what’s going on. Where are we going?”

Confusion seeped into her expression, and she studied me for a second. She moved closer to me, pressing her breasts into my abs. “I want to lie down for a bit, Seth. Away from all those watching eyes. Somewhere we can be alone.” Her eyes searched mine for a second and then she pulled my face down and kissed me again.

Like before, I was caught off guard and didn’t know how to respond. I liked kissing her, but it kept me from asking questions and allowed her to avoid answering them. I didn’t push her away though. To the contrary, I pulled her closer. She moved in, rubbing her body against mine. It felt so good. I would have been perfectly happy to stand there at the top of the stairs with her like that until we had to leave.

Like the last kiss we shared, her tongue invaded my mouth and thoroughly mapped out where all my teeth were. I tried to duplicate her actions but was too overwhelmed to be able to focus enough to be very successful.

All of my concerns faded quickly. I was too excited to worry, but I always hated being confused. I still wanted to know where this was leading. The idea of her wanting sex was winning, but along with it came a different question: why me?

Jordan pulled back from the kiss and looked me in the eyes. Hers were dark flames. She was burning in a way I had never seen before. Very softly, yet very distinctly, she said, “We’re going to borrow one of Danielle’s spare bedrooms for a while.” Without waiting for a response from me, she turned and walked on, with me in tow.

She had answered one of my questions, and at the moment it was enough. Adrenaline pumped in my veins and quieted all the small whispers of things that could go wrong. The likelihood of a prank or some other deviousness from her wasn’t completely forgotten, but my emotions had shoved the ideas to a distant corner of my mind. If only I could accept whatever she wanted, I’d have the answer to what we were going to do. All I had to do was relax, if I could.

The bedroom she chose was nicely furnished, but didn’t feel lived in. The bed looked like a queen size, but with all the pillows and the bulky comforter, I could have been mistaken. Curtains closed off the windows and the only other furniture was a pair of nightstands flanking the bed.

I stood in the doorway, looking at the room, but Jordan let go of my hand, went to the bed, and pushed all of the pillows and comforter off in one fell motion. I looked at her with a touch of surprise on my face. If she wanted to lay down for a bit, why ditch all the pillows?

She turned around and held out a hand to me. “Come here, Seth. I need you.” It was a simple request, and one I wasn’t going to deny. Letting go of any remaining doubts, I crossed the room.

When I was within reach, Jordan pulled my face down for another kiss. Her lips pressed to mine, reminding me of the hungry look she had downstairs. For a second, I felt like she was trying to eat me, even though she wasn’t using her teeth.

She pulled away. Her eyes were closed and her pink tongue licked her lips. I had a second to wonder, did I taste good? Her eyes snapped open and then she jumped and wrapped her legs around my waist. I instinctively grabbed her, and held her to me like I had in the pool. However, not having the water to make things easier, I had to really hold on which meant my hands dug into her more than before.

She hugged me to her and moaned in my ear. I didn’t feel any strength lost in her legs, but she settled back to pressing herself against me again. Her hips rotated in my hands, which ground her against me. It felt good, just like before, and the heat of her body was more intense since we weren’t in the pool anymore.

My imagination kicked into gear again and I had a vision of Jordan sprawled out on the bed in front of me, moaning and writhing. I wanted to see it in reality, because something about it thrilled me as much as the feel of her body against mine. With her wrapped around me, I leaned over onto the bed.

She let go of my shoulders and relaxed into the soft mattress, but she kept her legs wrapped around me, locking her heated body to mine.

I ran my hands down along her arms. Her skin was so incredibly soft, and warm. When I reached her hands, she took mine, placed them on her lean tummy and drew them up, past her navel, past her ribs, and stopped squarely on her breasts. I didn’t move my hands at all, not to grope her or to pull away. She pressed my hands into her breasts hard and sucked in air through her teeth. I could feel her nipples press into my palms through the thin material of her bikini. They were hot under my hands.

She let my hands go and reached behind her neck. She pulled at the string, untying it. Then she arched her back, pressing her breasts into my hands, and reached behind her for the other string. Once it was untied, she yanked her top away completely, leaving me holding her bare breasts.

Part of me was shocked, but that passed quickly, and I focused on the feel of her hot, hard nipples pressed into my palms. I wanted to see her. I wanted to kiss her. I wanted to do more than only stand there holding her. My mind screamed at me to react, but my body wouldn’t respond.

She ran her hands up and down my arms and then pressed my hands into her again. Her legs squeezed around me and her hips rolled, grinding her against me and dragging a low moan out of me.

I stopped thinking for a few seconds. Leaning over her, I planted my hands on the bed and pressed my lips to hers. She pulled me against her, moaning into my mouth and grinding her huge soft breasts against my chest.

When my brain kicked in again, I sat up and looked down. Her nipples and areola were light pink, a shade similar to the natural tan of the rest of her body. Her areolas were almost perfectly circular and her nipples were much bigger than I originally thought.

Like the night before, I felt somewhat disconnected and watched my hands rub over her breasts and lightly pinch her nipples. I looked up into her face. She was watching my face. Her lips were slightly parted and her hot breath warmed my face.

Without thinking about how she would react, I leaned over and ran a tongue over one nipple.

Again, she sucked in air and then said, “Oh, yes, suck on it.”

I did as she asked, and enjoyed the sounds she made while I attempted to encompass as much of her breast as possible with my mouth. I couldn’t really get much. One of her breasts could fill my hand and have plenty to spare.

She held my head, pressing my mouth to her, and her hips rose off the bed to press harder into me via her legs. I quickly switched breasts, sucking hard on that nipple. She moaned louder. “God, yes, I love having my tits sucked.”

I glanced up toward her eyes, pulled her breasts together, and did everything I could to get both nipples into my mouth.

She squeezed her arms together and held my head to her. Her hips ground against the bulge in my trunks faster and harder.

I continued sucking and licking her nipples, groping the meat of her breasts, and watching the expressions on her face. She moaned louder, pulled at me harder, and ground her hips into mine faster and faster.

All at once, Jordan pulled my face into her chest, almost smothering me. I still had my lips locked onto one of her nipples and I continued to scrub it with my tongue. She cried out and ground her crotch against mine so hard it hurt a little. It took a little while for her to calm down and relax enough for me to catch a breath.

I looked up. She was watching me. “That’s two you owe me,” she said, smiling and catching her own breath.

I raised my eyebrows, not sure what she meant. I decided not to ask. Instead, I said, “I didn’t know we were keeping score.”

She smiled and pulled my face to hers. I extended up for the kiss, and she moaned from the additional pressure I applied between her legs.

She pushed on my chest and I stood up. She dropped her feet to the floor and sat up. With me standing at the edge of the bed, she reached up and rubbed on my chest, but she didn’t stay there for long. Her fingers ran down me, her touch feather light. She reached the waistband of my trunks and pulled, but I had tied the string. I knew if I hadn’t, everyone in the pool would have seen my full moon without my intention. However, my concern for the others at the party only made Jordan growl in frustration.

I reached down to get the string, but she slapped my hands away and untied it herself. Then she yanked them down and I sprang out, slapping her check. Jordan rolled her eyes up to look at me. I didn’t know what the expression on her face was, but I hoped she wasn’t mad.

She looked back down at me. I could only partially read her face due to the angle, so I didn’t know what she was thinking. For a moment, she sat there staring at me. I thought that maybe something was wrong, but her hands slid up my legs and she cupped me ever so gently.

A shudder ran through me. Her hands were soft and felt cool. With one hand she cradled my sac and with the other she lightly stroked the shaft. Her breath caressed me everywhere and a low moan escaped me.

Her hands groped me, stroked me, and squeezed me. It felt so much more intense than when Francine had groped me the night before. Jordan looked up, watching my reactions as she handled me. A smile played across her lips and I could see an idea pass through her eyes. I really had no idea what she was planning, but at that point, I would have been agreeable to almost anything.

She let me go and patted the bed. “Sit down.”

With more enthusiasm than I even knew I had, I kicked off my trunks and sat.

She stood up and then stepped out of her panties. Even though I had seen her almost completely nude already, there was something about seeing her in her full glory that made my breath catch for a moment. Of course, it could have been the look in her eyes: the one that said she was going to use her body on mine.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.