Coerced - Cover

Coerced

Copyright© 2010 by Bobby Ray

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - This is a continuation of Coerced by Kathy B.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Slut Wife   Incest   Father   Daughter   BDSM   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Masturbation   Bestiality   Exhibitionism  

"So, will you and Max be ready to put on a show tonight?"

"Yes, Mrs. Winters, I think you'll be pleased."

"You've actually been fucking that dog, then?"

"I'm just obeying your orders, Ma'am ... just trying to please you," I replied as I set the table for Friday's breakfast. I wanted her to know that I would never have had the slightest inkling to fuck a dog had it not been for her order to do so. If there was a sick and depraved individual in the room at the time, it was Sheila, not me. But, to be honest ... my last session with Max was one of the most erotic things I had ever done. I trembled and became aroused at the memory of this humping animal over me, feeling his hairy balls against my thighs and ass cheeks as he pounded his huge doggy cock into my pussy. His cum felt hotter than any I had ever experienced and I exploded in an orgasm that shook my whole body. I had to admit to myself that I was looking forward to more practice.

It dawned on me, that they'd have a camera at tonight's party and I realized that once Sheila had pictures of me fucking a dog I'd be her slave forever. The erotic thoughts quickly disappeared at the thought of the consequences and I began to tear up. Sheila noticed: "What's the matter with you Charlene?"

"I've tried to be obedient and do everything you've asked but I feel so dirty at times," I stammered.

"You brought all this on yourself, Charlene," she snapped. "You certainly weren't feeling so dirty when you were fucking four teenage boys in the back of a car!"

By this time, I knew why I had done that but couldn't let on to Sheila that I knew, so I just said: "I can't explain that, I just know it was so unlike me and I'm so, so sorry if I offended you or your daughters. I'm doing my best to accept my punishment but it's so hard at times."

The look in Sheila's eyes frightened me. Rather than showing any sympathy or understanding, she glared at me with a look of contempt. I realized that her fear of losing her power over me was stronger than any compassion she was capable of and as well as any feeling of being truly offended by my behavior the night of Lisa and Tracy's party.

"Are you suggesting that I'm being unfair?" she snapped again. "Because if you think so we can always find even more restrictions for you and even greater punishments!"

"No, Ma'am. I'm not saying you're being unfair, I'm just so ashamed of what I did and I'm doing my best to accept my punishment but it is hard at times and it gets me so depressed."

I was trying not to anger her further but hoping that my words might find some level of sympathy in her heart. Sheila was clearly uncomfortable with the direction of the conversation so brought it to an end with: "Well, you'll just have to get used to it, Charlene." She grabbed her coffee cup and left the room.

I did my chores deep in thought provoked by the events of the past few months. Sheila and I had been friends. More than just casual friends, we had been close, sharing the kinds of things that good friends often do. I thought her to be a bit vain and conceited but not disagreeably so. I knew that she tended to dominate her husband and daughters. On occasion she'd be short tempered with a store clerk or waiter but never to the point of revealing the inner person I was now seeing. Since the day she came to our house with those pictures she had been an entirely different person. A person so strange to me that it was as if the Sheila I knew had died or gone off to a different place. I wondered if she had shown a change in personality at her work or anywhere else. Had she revealed this side of her to her other friends or co-workers?. Was it the chance she had been given to wield absolute power over me that changed her? Or, did my circumstance simply bring out a part of her that had always been there, lurking just below the surface? "That old saying is true," I thought, "power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.