Sucked by Mom, Fucked by Dad - Cover

Sucked by Mom, Fucked by Dad

by WeLoveIncest

Copyright© 2010 by WeLoveIncest

Incest Sex Story: 15 year old Jimmy catches his mom giving his dad a blowjob and takes it upon himself to join in and recieve much more than just a blowjob.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Ma/mt   Consensual   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Nudism   .

Prologue

This story is told from Jimmy's point of view, a 15 year old boy who lives with his mother, Carol, aged 39 and his father, Richard, aged 40. Jimmy was brought up like a normal kid in Incestopia, and wasn't fed cum from a bottle. He was fed through his father's own penis. The majority of families in Incestopia penis-feed their children but to those families who don't, you can buy bottles of refrigerated semen from almost every store.


I walked out of the bathroom with my towel wrapped around my waist having just had a shower. Straight away I could hear my father moaning very loudly. I simply followed the sound and found my mother sat on the sofa with my father stood up in front of her. When I walked around them to have a view from the side, I could see that my mom was giving him a blowjob. Her blonde hair was swinging around all over the place as her head back and forth on my dad's huge cock. She had her hand in between her thighs, rubbing her soaking wet clit furiously.

She fixed her vision onto me and pulled my dad's penis out of her mouth but carried on rubbing her pussy. My dad immediately opened his eyes and looked down to see why she had stopped. He then suddenly turned to look at me.

"Hey, Jim. You just had a shower?" my dad asked.

"Yeah. I just got out." I said, fixing my view onto my mother who looked desperate to resume giving my father a blowjob. She winked at me and licked my dad's pre-cum from her lips before dunking it back into her mouth.

I walked down the hall towards my bedroom and locked myself in. My cock was beginning to harden. I was a bit upset that they had decided to start without me. I hadn't had a good fuck for at least a week as my mom said we were doing it too much. I untied the knot in my towel, letting it drop to the floor. After admiring my athletic figure and stiffened cock in my mirror, I left my bedroom and walked out into the living room.

My mother was the first to notice that my cock was rock hard and she pulled my dad's cock out of her mouth to speak.

"Why, Jimmy! What have you got there?" She said in an excited tone.

I smiled at her and stood beside my dad, my cock pointed towards my mom's face. She giggled to herself when she saw two rock hard dick's crying out for attention. Her eyes fixed onto mine as she took my cock into her hand and directed it into her open mouth. I moaned as I felt her velvet-like tongue slide up and down the length of my cock. My dad leaned in and pressed his lips against mine and slid his tongue into my mouth.

I reached down towards my father's lonely penis and gripped it tightly in my hand whilst forcing my tongue as far down his throat as I possibly could. As my hand began to slide up and down his dick, he took control of my wrist and helped me pump away. I yelped ever so slightly when I felt my dad slip his finger into my bum hole. It drove me even closer to orgasm when he began to wiggle it around in there, my ass slightly lubricated from my shower.

He pulled his tongue out of my mouth and looked into my eyes. I looked back into his eyes lustfully as I felt his finger inside of me. "You've been fingering yourself recently haven't you, James?" my dad asked me.

I grinned at him as he walked around to stand behind me. I leaned forward ever so slightly, trying not to interrupt my mom who was focused heavily on sucking my cock. I shivered with excitement when I felt my ass cheeks get pulled open and my father's heavily lubricated cock forced its way into my tiny little hole. I let out a loud scream as he pushed it further inside of me with ease. He then began to fuck me like the little whore I was.

"You're gonna be a good boy and take daddy's entire load, aren't you?" my dad said to me as he drove his dick back and forth into my ass.

"Yes, daddy." I moaned back at him. My mother then took my cock out of my mouth as she felt it swell further. She knew that I was reaching cumming point. She took it upon herself to tug hard and fast on my rock hard, fifteen year old cock which was about to explode.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.